TEW 20 2002 Mod

1 minute ago, metalman said:

If Genadi comes to me asking for credit or a share of all the mods I sell based on his work, I'll say this:

You want credit, Genadi? Here's your credit:

Reveal hidden contents

c28bd9d569e93d2c223215c5c3c8339c--bird-w

Why don't you go and take that back to your master, mr villain?

You are clearly a fucking douchebag. Ha! Man, this place is way more toxic than the GDS Forums. I honestly didn't think that was possible. 

Anyways, my beef isn't with anyone here besides Kenny. Who is a massive bitch.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MrVillian said:

You are clearly a fucking douchebag. Ha! Man, this place is way more toxic than the GDS Forums. I honestly didn't think that was possible. 

No Fun Lineker (NFL) doesn't want us to get carried away and says I have to tell you I'm sorry.

I was only joking. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Edited by metalman

5 minutes ago, Forky said:

Wait, ScotKen is TsuMirren? :rolleyes:

Yes. I am. 

The same Kenny who owned and promoted Scottish Championship Wrestling back in 2002 to 2004. Just to provide more for Mr Villain to go on about. 

I was able to work on stuff because, having had a heart attack, I had plenty of spare time. So, of course they weren't as good as they could have been. I've had decent feedback, that'll do me. Don't need to be held up as a God or whatever..."helped new modders". Fuck sake, go through the various sections of game data and edit it. It's really that simple. If you want a world class quality mod, then you'll need to wait for them. If you want someone playable, then there's plenty out there. I have never once claimed a mod to be finished, merely stated it was a release. 

Now, did I slag the Elite group...yes. Did I slag my mum earlier today...yes. Did I slag my brother a fortnight ago...yes. Will I slag someone tomorrow...no doubt.

1 minute ago, ScotKen said:

Yes. I am. 

The same Kenny who owned and promoted Scottish Championship Wrestling back in 2002 to 2004. Just to provide more for Mr Villain to go on about. 

I was able to work on stuff because, having had a heart attack, I had plenty of spare time. So, of course they weren't as good as they could have been. I've had decent feedback, that'll do me. Don't need to be held up as a God or whatever..."helped new modders". Fuck sake, go through the various sections of game data and edit it. It's really that simple. If you want a world class quality mod, then you'll need to wait for them. If you want someone playable, then there's plenty out there. I have never once claimed a mod to be finished, merely stated it was a release. 

Now, did I slag the Elite group...yes. Did I slag my mum earlier today...yes. Did I slag my brother a fortnight ago...yes. Will I slag someone tomorrow...no doubt.

So I haven't checked out your mods because no offence, your reaction to what I said earlier basically told me all I needed to know about them.

So I will pose the question, did you do enough work to actually call them "your own" or did you do as they're accusing you of and simply convert and call it your own. Because one of those things does truly make you an asshole.

2 minutes ago, Naitch said:

tenor.png

It probably is actually 😛 

• Like 1

Hey Kenny ”Mr convert someone else work, and release it as your own” TsuMirren

Since you already have been banned using the alias TsuMirren, Bostich, SC and ScotKen you might try a new burner account as The Mad Scot.

You are a pathetic 50 year old scumbag. Go and post some more pathetic shit on your TsuMirren twitter account.

r8iZ7mD.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Okay, so see, one of you may have had a point.

However, at this point, doesn't matter how well your point is, you all look like a bunch of idiots.

At least two people have signed up just to join a stupid argument.

3 minutes ago, Krug Stillo said:

Hey Kenny ”Mr convert someone else work, and release it as your own” TsuMirren

Since you already have been banned using the alias TsuMirren, Bostich, SC and ScotKen you might try a new burner account as The Mad Scot.

You are a pathetic 50 year old scumbag. Go and post some more pathetic shit on your TsuMirren twitter account.

r8iZ7mD.jpg

You nailed it on the head!!!

Just now, stokeriño said:

God, I spend so much time in my own little corners of EWB that I sometimes forget that the rest of the internet is like this.

Hey, we've quoted some Street Fighter and some Public Enemy. I call that culture!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forky said:

Okay, so see, one of you may have had a point.

However, at this point, doesn't matter how well your point is, you all look like a bunch of idiots.

At least two people have signed up just to join a stupid argument.

Are people not allowed to join EWB. The guy joined on Saturday. And Quest might be interested in promoting his mod here.

5 minutes ago, Krug Stillo said:

The Mad Scot.

Why bring nationality into it? : /

Some of my best friends are Scottish

Why bring neuroatypicality into it? : /

Some of my best friends are mad (usually the Scottish ones)

2 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

God, I spend so much time in my own little corners of EWB that I sometimes forget that the rest of the internet is like this.

You know what I have to say to you about that?

Spoiler

c28bd9d569e93d2c223215c5c3c8339c--bird-w

Edited by metalman

Just now, Forky said:

So I haven't checked out your mods because no offence, your reaction to what I said earlier basically told me all I needed to know about them.

So I will pose the question, did you do enough work to actually call them "your own" or did you do as they're accusing you of and simply convert and call it your own. Because one of those things does truly make you an asshole.

1990 and 1993 I used 1991 as a basis with Justxyank's approval and built on each from there. I had already done a lot of work on 1991 when part of the mod squad. Clearly I edited rosters, titles etc and added promotions.

1985, I utilised 1987 and built backwards from there. Again, I did a lot of work on 1987 and then edited rosters titles etc and added promotions. I was given permission on discord, by Chris Koumpis (seeing as we're using real names now), after he was banned from GDS and did the whole "you can all use my data now, I don't care" thing.

So, take the base...look at my builds, compare what's new, what's added. I also added cuts to pic packs, provided numerous ones to Just and Chris, then added my own for 90. 93 & 85.

80 at the time was a conversion, tidy up and work on. At the time Alv had given me permission, he then took it back and I haven't released 80 on here or worked on it since..

I didn't use Matt's 85. though did do some work on it for him in the past. So didn't just convert that and there is no 90 or 93 by Justin to convert. I've also been given permission to utilise BurningHamster's 1996, but that may go on permanent hold to be fair.

Just now, MrVillian said:

Are people not allowed to join EWB. The guy joined on Saturday. And Quest might be interested in promoting his mod here.

I love how you try to create a narrative. 

If you're going to be a prick, just admit to being a prick.

16 minutes ago, Naitch said:

Someone with a barely used account creating an unnecessary argument where there didn't really need to be one is one thing. Specifically creating an account to join said unnecessary argument is on a completely different level of "but why?"

Only reason I bothered making an account is because the thread was devolving into "hurr durr fuck Genadi" with an insufferably bitter old man leading the chorus. I'd reply to his nonsense elsewhere, but I can't, what with him being banned everywhere.

That said, I won't clog up the thread any further. Good luck with the 2002 mod, Jam!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1