2020 Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

😷

Hello it is I, fantasy football grand poobah and champion of the B League, here to announce that yes we’re gonna do the fantasy football drafts this year, even though the season will probably turn out to be a disaster.

As usual, I make this thread to get everyone confirmed to be participating again, and ask for suggestions on changes people think we should make.  That’s pretty important this year as odds are things are gonna get weird, so I welcome suggestions.  I’ll start with a suggestion to the members of the B League; git gud n00bz lol THE CHAMP IS HERE

But I digress, should we go for smaller rosters, larger benches? Keep everything the same? Obviously I’ll crank to IR slots up as high as they go.  

Who is in?  There’s only like a 98% chance this turns into a complete waste of time!  

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

😷

Hello it is I, fantasy football grand poobah and champion of the B League, here to announce that yes we’re gonna do the fantasy football drafts this year, even though the season will probably turn out to be a disaster.

As usual, I make this thread to get everyone confirmed to be participating again, and ask for suggestions on changes people think we should make.  That’s pretty important this year as odds are things are gonna get weird, so I welcome suggestions.  I’ll start with a suggestion to the members of the B League; git gud n00bz lol THE CHAMP IS HERE

But I digress, should we go for smaller rosters, larger benches? Keep everything the same? Obviously I’ll crank to IR slots up as high as they go.  

Who is in?  There’s only like a 98% chance this turns into a complete waste of time!  

Crap, I had forgotten all about that. 2020 really didn't give us a chance from the start didn't it? 😪

I'm about due for some success, I'd be happy with a B-League ship even if it's in a gas leak year.

In again please and, for the first time ever, I'll actually be around for the whole of the draft due to Bloodstock being postponed.  No more auto drafting Andy Dalton in the middle rounds for me! :D

• Like 1

B-leaguers assemble!

- Also, yeah, I was thinking this might be the year to get crazy and do 2 QBs

Edited by HC

1 minute ago, HC said:

B-leaguers assemble!

- Also, yeah, I was thinking this might be the year to get crazy and do 2 QBs

Specifically two QBs or Superflex? 

I think specifically 2 QBs. We play in a 6pt TD league so anyone not playing 2 QBs would be at a big disadvantage. But I’ll put a bunch of options in a poll once we get a league page :) 

For the record, increasing IR slots make sense to me. 3 or 4 if possible seems sensible. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

I'm in. I'm going to throw a wrench into 2 QBs because we likely want as many guys available on waivers as possible given the likelihood of players going down with COVID during the season.

This guy pandemics