EWBFF Mike Brown League

Maxx

Hey, @Plubby, it's me, Kellen Moore posting from my good friend LL's account. Come join the draft, buddy. We need you here. If you do I'll come out of retirement and make myself the starting QB of the Cowboys. I'll be waiting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

When I picked Hopkins I said to myself "I sure hope Jacobs lasts to my 3rd round pick" and then immediately remembered you had not one but two picks before I went and he definitely wasn't getting past you.

I didn't think he'd make it back to me, given he's one of the few clear lead backs on a team that wants to run the ball in the league. He's as important to the Raiders offense as Zeke is in Dallas.

Like, I get a lot of shit for drafting Raiders, but they aren't ever really the reason for my lack of success, and I haven't really overdrafted on since McFadden. AB doesn't count, no one really saw that coming.

1 hour ago, DMN said:

I didn't think he'd make it back to me, given he's one of the few clear lead backs on a team that wants to run the ball in the league. He's as important to the Raiders offense as Zeke is in Dallas.

Like, I get a lot of shit for drafting Raiders, but they aren't ever really the reason for my lack of success, and I haven't really overdrafted on since McFadden. AB doesn't count, no one really saw that coming.

I truly was about to take him before deciding Tyreek was a better value and I couldn't do it to you. 🥰

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

Was just texting LL about how I could make DMN's next pick for him with 100% certainty.

Joe Mixon, RB, Bengals

@Plubby plz come join the draft

Sorry I moved house over the weekend. Gimme 10 mins to review.

Julio Jones, WR, Falcons

@livid