World Wrestling Federation '92

ChuBalso

user posted image

PART I

y2gudge" Simply the best that could be produced, I must say Javert that the moniker 'Lord of the Diaries' is very much true with a show like that!" 

Snyper"...and I have to say, it is one of the best on the board...  Anyone who has the dedication to stick with a diary for this long...well...I admire that "

EWRfan" Javert....this is the best show I have ever read.."

Beast"...it doesn't seem fake at all, you've built these characters up so much that this would probably be regarded as one of the greatest eras in wrestling history."

TheReilDeal"!...great great great GREAT diary!"

Edited by Javert

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main Eventers

Bret Hart

Lex Luger

Mean Mark Callous (Undertaker

Macho King (Randy Savage)

Ric Flair

Terry "Hulk" Hogan (Hulk Hogan)

Yokozuna

Upper Carders

Jim Duggan

Mr. Perfect

Rowdy Piper

Shawn Michaels

Giant Gonzalez

Chris Chavis (Tatanka)

The Diamond Stud (Razor Ramon)

Mid-carders

Bam Bam Bigelow

The Big Bossman

Bob Backlund

Earthquake

George The "Animal" Steele

Jerry "the King" Lawler

Jerry Sags

Jim Neidhart

Kamala

Marty Janetty

Mike Rotunda

Papa Shango

Rick Steiner

Scott Steiner

Ted Dibiase

The Mountie

Typhoon

Low Carders

Akeem

Ax

Beau Beverly

Blake Beverly

Butch

Crush

Doink The Clown

Koko B. Ware

Ludvig Borga (Tony Halme)

Raymond Rougeau

Rick Martel

Luke

Openers

Berzerker

Jim Powers

Hiroyoshi Tenzan (Development deal)

Steve Corino

The Red Rooster

Max Moon

--My PI is at 30%....

--Our risk factor is at 50%

--Our development territory is NGW (New Generation Wrestling), and is booked by J.J. Dillion

--Our Training camp is called XPW.

--The above rosters IS after new signees....Yup...I know there are alot of excess baggage there....There have been no fires....I like to save money. But I'm sure a couple of guys at the top will be glad to leave soon...especially after they see my plans for our first show....which is

user posted image

user posted image

November 1st, 1993 -Monday Night Raw

Channel: USA Network

Venue: Manhattan Centre, New York

Attendance: 6,010

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Steve Corino

By

Bill Rapter

This Raw was the most highly anticipated RAW, since the debut of RAW just a short while ago. Many, fans, and wrestling purists alike, new that SOMETHING was going to go down. With, JJ Dillon recently brought in as a writer, many new the very foundation of the WWF would be turned upside in just one night.....

-Jack Tunney Gets Jumped-

Raw opened up with President Jack Tunney giving an public address to let everyone know what was up. Here's what he said:

"Good evening......As many of you know, there has been a regime change here in the WWF. People have been shifted, some have lost their jobs, some have gotten jobs. However, let me make one thing clear (Tunney seems worried), I am still the President of the World Wrestling Federation, so, with that, comes some decisions I am going to make.

---First off, I was approached earlier by, IRS, and he has forfeited his side of the Tag Team Titles! I expect the Million Dollar Man, to do the same.

---Secondly, I am stripping Shawn Michaels of the WWF Intercontinental Champion. His failure to defend the title within 30 days leaves me no choice....(He looks like someone is telling him what to say)

---Finally, tonight, on RAW, we will see the debut of that regime....The Name of the regime is.......it's.............

With that, the camera went wide. And it revealed what seem to be a new regime in the WWF, standing right behind Jack Tunney--WWF Champion Bret Hart, The Mountie, Rick Martel, Raymond Rougeau, and Jim Neidhart!

With that, Bret Hart through Jack Tunney out of the view of the camera, while, Jim Neidhart, Martel, and Rougeau put the boots to Tunney. Bret Hart simply stared into the Camera, as Jimmy Hart and the Mountie walked closer to the camera, as Jimmy Screamed. ": That's right baby!!! A new regime has been formed! I'm back with the man that I brought back in the WWF years ago, WWF Champion, Bret Hart, great canadian wrestler and model, Rick Martel--our new Tag Team of Ray Rougeau and Jim Neidhart...and of course...the Law and Order of the WWF--The Mountie!! We are, the Canadian Foundation!!!

84% Jack Tunney gained overness

-The Nature Boy and Lex Luger reunite-

We from the a close up of the Mountie, Jimmy & Bret Hart, to Ric Flair in the back. Mind you, the official show has not started yet. Lex Luger approaches him; "Yo Ric. It looks like The WWF is in for quite a big change. I think we should join forces, just like the horesemen days (small pop), and secure OUR spot here in the WWF!"

Flair accepts, and they both hug, officially turning Ric Flair. Bad acting.

52%

Vince McMahon Introduces his colour commentator, Steve Corino.

Vince Mcmahon opened the show...finally. "Hello everyone and welcome to Mon-Day Night RAW!!!!! I'm Vince McMahon, and tonight in our Main Event, Ric Flair will team with Lex Luger againt The Undertaker, who from what I understand, wants to be called by his real name-Mean Mark Callous!....And I've just been handed this note....it's from the Canadian Foundation...Thier tag team, "The Canadian Connection", Ray Rougeau & Jim "The Anvil" Neidharthave entered themselves into the Tag Team Tournament, to determine new WWF Tag Team Champions!! Who will be thier opponents? We'll find out tonight!! But first...I don't know who my partner is....(Some odd music hits...out comes, 23 year old Steve Corino). It's Steve Corino!! The youngest announcer in the history of the WWF!!!

----Corino grabs Vinces mic. and yells, "Vince Mcmahon! Not only can I announce!!! Not only am I the youngest announcer, but I'm the youngest wrestler in the WWF! That's right! I can wrestle, too!. Steve goes in the ring, and waits for his opponent, Kamala to hit the ring.

Steve Corino d. Kamala. After he won the match, Steve returned to the Broadcast area with Mcmahon. Mcmahon, very impressed, hugged Corino whence congratulating him.

Overall: 55

Crowd: 55

Match: 56

Steve Corino gained overness.

ADVERTS

-Bret Hart Explains his Actions-

Bret Hart, led by a jumping & screaming Jimmy Hart, came out followed by, in this order, The Mountie, Rick Martel, & the Canadian Connection (Ray Rougeau & Jim Neidhart)...Maybe they should just call this the Hart/Rougeau connection....Anyway, Bret was a very bitter man:

"Why Bret Why? Why would you align yourself once again, with the likes of Jimmy Hart! Why would I stand side by side with the Mountie? Why would I bring back Ray Rougeau and Jim Neidhart back to the WWF. I'll tell you. It's because of you HOGAN!!! Everyone knows that you're getting up there in age. But here's what they dont' know. They don't know about the power struggle that's going on in the back! They don't know that you don't want to leave the top! Well Hogan, if you're not going to pass the tourch the easy way, it's going to have to be the hard way!! Thats right Hogan, this Canadian Foundation was made by me...because these are the people that I can trust! These are the people that I grew up with!! These are the people that's going to help me and the Mountie get the old folk regime out of the WWF!

----That's right, it's time to get rid of the Flairs, the Hogans, the Duggans, blah blah! We've been watching them for the last 10 years! Now it's time for the Hart era! And the change starts tonight!

---Tonight, I want The Mountie to face Hulk Hogan! You'll have to give Hogan a wrestling lesson! tonight!"

92%

-Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty re-united-

Ted Dibiase d. Marty Jannetty, with the Million Dollar Dream.

------After the match Ted Dibiase waived to the isleway. Out Came Virgil! Together, they put the boots to Jannetty. At that point, the old 'rockers' music hit PA system, and out came....Shawn Michaels!! Where was Sensational Sherri? Michaels went on the top rop, and suprised the wrestling world by saving former partner Marty Jannetty. After, this, they hugged, re-uniting the Rockers! Dibiase and Virgil ran away.

Overall: 72

Crowd: 80

Match: 54

Shawn Michael's turn was completed

-Captain Lou & George 'The Animal' Steele return to the WWF.-

Going into the next commercial break, Captain Lou and George Steele returned on camera, as they were looking for Ted Dibiase. "Must find money man Dibiase!! My George needs money man Dibiase!. They ran around the backstage area, as George kept screaming; "YOUUUUUUU!! . Why didn't they just look in the ring. Big pop for this classic duo.

68%

ADVERTS

-IRS goes back to his All American wear.-

The Canadian Connection (Ray Rougeau & Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart) d. The Real Americans (Bob Backlund & Mike Rotunda), when Ray Rougeau pinned Mike Rotunda.

The Real Americans? Isn't this the remake of the Mike Rotunda-Barry Windham team from the late 70's early 80s? Well, so far it's working. The crowd like it. They came out to 'Real American'. What is Hogan going to come out to then?

Crowd: 82

Match: 65

Mike Rotunda lost overness

Next week on Moday Night Raw, Max Moon vs. Mr. Perfect w/ The Genius!!

-Razor--er--Scott--Er...The Diamond Studd attacks the Gentle Giant-

We go to the back where people are talking about whats going on in the WWF. Many are shocked to see "Macho King", written as Randy Savage's name, on the official roster. Has he re-united w/ Sensational Sherri? Giant Gonzales was one of those people. He was sulking in the back. This was wierd. At this point, Scott Hall, sporting his Diamond Studd wear came to Giant Gonzalez and started making fun of him for crying.

"He's just a gentle Giant!!", screamed Vince Mcmahon, as commentor.

After that, Studd, gave him a cheapshot to the face, then threw a toothpick in Giant Gonzanles' eye....

72%

Giant Gonzales' turn has been completed.

-Hogan gets mistreated-

Before Hogan's entry, The Mountie yelled " I want him to be announced as Terry Hogan!!! Because that's all he is to me; is TERRY! And, here, in the new WWF, senior citizens dont' get ring music!! Ha! Ha! Ha! (He and Jimmy Hart laugh hysterically)

The Mountie d. Terry "Hulk" Hogan

Overall: 68

Crowd: 81

Match: 41

The Mountie's overness went up.

Terry "Hulk" Hogan lost overness

ADVERTS

-The Four Horsemen Re-Unite

After the Break, Terry Hogan is walking around with his head down. He can't believe he just lost to The Mountie. Yokozuna walks by Hogan and starts laughing at him. He doesn't say a word, since he doesn't speak English, but he is laughing. Hard. Really Hard. Insanley hard. Hogan looks up to the crowd (by looking at the cieling), to see if he should hit Yokozuna. But before Hogan can make up his mind, Ric Flair, Lex Luger, and the debuting Tully Blanchard has attacked Yokozuna!! It was an new version of the 4Horsemen '89, except--everyone's about 4 years older now. They put the boots to Yoko.

----At that point, Flair yelled, "Hogan!! Here's a group of guys that I have trusted over the years! And here's a group you can trust!! Wooooo!!! (Flair starts dancing). Thats right Hogan!! The Horsemen are back, and I'm asking you to be that fourth horseman! Woooo!!! (Flair is dancing again...he stops to make the four horsemen sign....Hogan makes it with him...crowd cheers.)

The Four Horsemen, Ric Flair, Terry "Hulk" Hogan, Lex Luger, & Tully Blanchard, has been reformed.

Ric Flair & Lex Luger d. Mean Mark Callous & The Diamond Stud

Overall: 73

Match: 55

Show Quality: 71

TV Rating 5.85

Next week!

Jerry Lawler wants to prove who's the real "King" of the WWF, him or Macho Man! Has Macho Man returned to Sensational Sherri?

The Four Horsemen respond to the actions of Bret Hart, and his Canadian Foundation!

Captain Lou & George "The Animal" Steele continue their search for the "Money Man" (Ted Dibiase).

Plus!!!

-Max Moon vs. Mr. Perfect

-The Colossal Connection (Akeem & Big Bossman)w/ Slick vs. Demolition (Ax & Crush) w/ Mr. Fuji. TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT MATCH.

-Brother Love announces who he's managing.

user posted image

November 8th, 1993 -Monday Night Raw

Attendance: 6,022

By

Bill Rapter

Jame J. Dillon for the first time, is shown on camera, befoe Raw officially goes on the air. He announces that he would like to thank various officials from "another rival promotion", for allowing the WWF to purchase various Character rights (Diamond Studd, Mean Mark, etc.). He then makes the four horsemen sign, leading us into the next screen. Self gratifying....

-The Four Horsemen set their Targets-

Gene Okerland was in the ring, and called out the Horsemen. Out came the Four Horsemen, in this order; Ric Flair, Terry "Hulk" Hogan, Tully Blanchard, and, oh yes...specially for the horsemen, "Narcissist" Lex Luger. Flair, was the first of the members to talk.

Gene Okerland :"I want to have a word with you! I know you and Tully Blanchard have a very close past...but why Hogan, why Lex, again? Can you be trusted? Crowd Boos and Cheers.

Ric Flair: "Why???? (Screaming). Woooooo!!!! Can you smell it Gene? (Gene looks around, confused). Wooooooooo!!! I smell victory!!! Last week on Raw, when the Rougeau's and the Harts decided that they were running the show, I knew that it was time for the four Elite wrestlers that this sport has known to come together!! Wooooo!!! I knew that it was time for the Wheel Dealin', Kiss Stealin', Jet Flyin' , Limousine Ridin', SON-OF-A-GUN (big pop), to once again form the greatest wrestling alliance ever assembled!!! The Four--

Flair is interrupted by Mean Mark Callous. He is holding his old Undertaker clothes in his hands. He says "Flair, this is what I think of you and your Elite Team of Wrestlers..... He spits on his old costume, shoves it down his pants, spits on it again--then walks off.

94%

-Terry "Hulk" Hogan Fires back at Bret-

Well, that certainly wasn't very nice. Hogan grabbed the mic, which started a loud "Terry" chant. Hogan was very appreciated.

" Ya know something, brother! (big pop) Everybody's been asking me, dude 'What are you gonna do about Bret Hart?' or 'Did ya hear what Bret Hart said'. Well of course, brother, I was there! Bret, dude, all you talk about is how I don't want to leave the top, and I'm getting old, BLAH BLAH BLAH. (Hogan, pretending to be an infant Baby starts crying--crowd is laughing). WAAAA!!! WAAAA!!! I'm Bret Hart, and I'm a crybaby! WAAA! WAAA!! (crowd is laughing hysterically at this point). Bret, dude, you want to prove yourself? You say that you're the man that should lead the WWF into the rest of the 90's? I say NO! I say it's my new group of friends. Just as this man right here said (patting Flair on the back), it's the Four Horsemen era!!!!

----Oh and one more thing dude! Hey Mountie! If ya got the guts, I want you in the Main Event tonight! Last week was a fluke, this week I'll show you what hulka---what the Four Horsemen are all about!

----So WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER? WHATCHA GONNA DO, Canadian Foundation!! WHATCHA GONNA DO, Mountie, when the Four Horsemen run wild on YOU!!!!!!!!

Hogan's still got it. 87%

-Mr. Perfect reunites with the Genius-

Max Moon d. Mr. Perfect...

After the match Mr. Perfect, cheapshotted Max Moon after shaking his hand. The crowd turned on Mr. Perfect right away. Mr. Perfect, then grabbed the mic, and said,"You know, it seems everyone around here can't be trusted anymore! Everyone's going with 'who they trust'! Well, Mr. Perfect's no different!!! With that, The Genius made his way down the isle! Perfect and Genius hugged.

Overall: 66

Crowd: 66

Match: 67

Mr. Perfect's Overness went up from this segment, and the turn.

ADVERTS

Queen Sherri & The Macho King re-united

Sensational Sherri was backstage, and revealed that she was in The Macho Man's locker room. The crowd booed rediculously. She then showed, what looked to be, the official WWF Crown. Are they bringing this back too? Yes. Sherri told us that she was the Queen of the WWF, and Macho Man was the King. Where the hell was Savage? 67%

Randy Savage's Turn was Completed

Randy Savage lost Overness from this segment

Randy Savage gained Overness from the turn.

Brother Love, aims for Tag Gold

Demolotion; Ax and Crush are in the ring waiting for Brother Love to debut his team. Brother love has the mic;

"Eyyyyyeeeeee Loovvvvvvveee, Yooooouuuuuuuu!!!!!! Too--Night, I bring to youuuuuu....Through the Powers of the Brother Love Church--The Big Bossman, & Akeem, along with thier manager; the Doctor of Style, Slick (They used to be the Twin Towers),--the Collossal Connection!!

Out came The Dr. Of Style slick doing his thing, Akeem doing his thing, and the Big Bossman twirling his nightstick around.

ADVERTS

After RAw returned they showed the ending of the match where Mr. Fuji ran down the isle to help Demolition. Demolition Advances in the Tag Team Title Tournament.

Overall: 53

Crowd: 43

Match: 64

George The Animal Steele d. Bam Bam Bigelow. After the match, Ted Dibiasie walked halfway down the isle, with Virgil. Captain Lou started yelling, to Steele, "There he is! There is Money Man! Lets get him!". With that, Virgil & Dibiase ran back to the locker room.

Overall: 62

Crowd: 87

Match: 53

-Jerry Lawler responds to Randy Savage's 'King of WWF' proclaimation-

Loud chants of 'Burger King'. But this was a different Jerry Lawler. It seem as though Lawler was doing his USWA Lawler, which is a face....

"You know I don't know whats gotten into everyone, but this has got to stop. All this bickering over whose on top and who's the Main Event, and all this crap is enough to make me sick. And now Gene, we've got Randy Savage, back with that bimbo, Sherry (crowd cheers) running around here taking the WWF Crown. Well everyone knows that I'm the only King in the WWF! (Crowd is now cheering Lawler) Randy, 'Macho King', I'm challenging you for that Crown--not at Survivor Series, but right here next week on Raw! (Crowd cheers) . 81%

Jerry The King's overness increased.

ADVERTS

The Rockers d. The Headshrinkers.

Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels advanced in the Tag Team Title tournament.

Overall: 65

Crowd: 67

Match: 63

-Tatanka becomes Chris "Champion" Chavis-

Gene Okerland :"Why Tatanka! You don't even have your war paint on your face! Why, you look like a totally different person!

Tatanka: (Tatanka is very calm). "All of the screaming, the stupid feathers, I don't need it! My name is Chris Chavis, and I am me! I don't have to hide behind some indian name, or some stupid costume! (crowd cheers).

Gene:" Wow, well you are certainly going to be making waves here in the WWF. Back to you Vince and Steve Corino--"

Tatanka: "I'm not done yet! I'm going to continue to make waves. Who can I challenge..?..who....Mr. Perfect! Former Intercontitental Champion! I challenge you to a match at 'Survivor Series!' Then everyone will see that Chris Chavis, is a true....Champion.....YES! I am Chris Champion!!

In the Main Event...

The Mountie d. Terry "Hulk" Hogan. Boy, is Terry becoming the weak link of the Horsemen..The crowd was into this one just as much as they were last week's bout. WWF champion Bret Hart was at ringside, along with Raymond Rougeau, for the Mountie, as they seem to be pushing The Mountie to upper midcard status.

Overall: 70

Crowd: 81

Match: 45

The Mountie's overness went up.

Terry "Hulk" Hogan's lost overness.

Show Quality: 73 %

Rating: 5.82

Next week on Raw!!

Announcer Steve Corino wrestles again!

The Canadian Foundation has a Survivor Series challenge for the Four Horsemen!

Mr. Perfect responds to Chris "Champion" Chavis' Survivor Series Challenge

President Jack Tunney Announces who the #1 cotenders are for the WWF Intercontinetal Title!

Featuring:

Jerry Lawler vs. "Macho King" Randy Savage - WWF Crown

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair & "The Narcissist" & Lex Luger vs. Bret Hart & The Mountie

And more!

Whew! all my turns finally completed! :)

1. Wrestlemania - no. unless I start this up again. I dostill have 80% of the show done. Which I don't see myself doing, since I'm doing a NEW diary.

But never say never, Draven, my long time reader.

2. I may try. There's been like 2 or 3 updates, so the converting for the scnerio will be pure time consuming hell.

edit*

Thanks TGC. Glad this is still remembered. The insane amount of thought and work i put into this was well worth it.

Enjoy the reread folks.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Javert

Personal opinion here. Much like conniption's GBW repost and Dukes BVS repost, this should be in The Dome Proper. It is heralded and highly regarded as one of the first great diaries to come along, and certainly a HoF worthy diary. Don't bury it in here. Put it in The Dome where it belongs.

And thanks for this. I was just mentioning this to someone today. It'll be fun to reread it.

TGC

EDIT....and as I was posting you moved it. So, well, yeah.

user posted image

November 15th, 1993 -Monday Night Raw

Attendance: 6,046

-Paul Bearer calls out the 'Gentle Giant'-

Paul Bearer did a short interview, inviting Giant Gonzales to come under his guidence. ""Ohhhh Yesssss. Giant Gonzales---You are such a nice man, underneath that big huge ugly body! What Diamond Studd did to you two weeks ago, was unhuman. He Attacked you for no reason!! Come Giant Gonzales....Come to Uncle Paul...and he will help you teach the Diamond Studd, a very UNGENTLE lesson!!(Crowd applauses Paul Bearer's act of good will) Great job by Paul. 92%

The Show opened up, for the first time in weeks, with a match.

The Canadian Connection d. The Nasty boys

Ray Rougeau did most of of the ring work, while the Anvil concentrated on working the crowd more. The Canadian Connection advance in the Tag Team Title Tournament

Overall: 61

Crowd: 65

-Going into the commercial break, Colour Commentator, Steve Corino told Vince that he wants to wrestle again. So Corino offered an open challenge to "Anyone in the WWF Locker room", who 'weren't too busy'. He then left and said he'll be in the ring, waiting, until the end of the Commercial Break. Vince told him to be careful out there....

ADVERTS

-Roddy Rowdy Piper Answers Announcer Steve Corino's Challenge-

Steve Corino d. Roddy Rowdy Piper

Piper, returning back to the WWF, said "Ain't 'No announcers belong in the ring! The Hot Rod is gonna have to teach ya that....THE HARD WAY!

McMahon, on commentary, was seemingly very emotionally attatched to this match. "He's only 21 years old! He doesn't know any better, Piper! He's just having fun!" Solid match. Good to see Piper laying down for the future of the WWF. Corino and McMahon hugged, once again, when Corino returned to the Announcers position.

Crowd: 64

Match: 77

Steve Corino increased in overness.

Roddy Piper lost overness

Tully Blanchard d. Bam Bam Bigelow

Lots of "Woooo"'s from the crowd directed at Blanchard. After his victory, Blanchard gave the crowd the '4 horseman' sign.

(lost ratings)

-The Mountie makes his Survivor Series Challenge-

The Mountie came out with Manager Jimmy Hart, accompanied by "The Model" Rick Martel, and WWF Champion Bret Hart. Jimmy Hart the talking first;

"Thats right baby!! The Mountie, baby! Defeating Terry Hogan last week on raw!!! The Mountie corrects Jimmy, saying how he defeated him TWICE; two weeks in a Row, then goes back to laughing in the background with Rick Martel.

"Thats right baby!! Two wins baby! The Mountie and Bret Hart baby!! You're looking at the people who run the WWF now! Mountie, tell 'em!!

The Mountie: "I wanna talk about these goobers called the Real Americans! Yea, that's right! I'm talking about Bob Backlund & Mike Rotunda? What makes you such a 'Real' American, your College Jersey? (Everyone laughs). Did you take a trip on the Lex Express? (Everyone Laughs again). All Americans! I'm challenging you to a match at Survivor series. You pick your 4, and I'll pick my four!! My four? Rick Martel, The Canadian Connection-Ray Rougeau & The Anvil, and ME--The Mountie!! Because I always get my man--Canadian Foundation style! 74%

-The Genius accepts Chris "Champion" Chavis' challenge on behalf of Mr. Perfect-

The Genius :"

The Man Named Tatanka has caused up a storm,

Changing his name, trying to join the Norm,

But, Chavis, there's no way that you'll defeat The Perfect One,

Because he's show that you're no Champion, just an zero; none!

What? That didn't even make sense. Bad. But the crowd reacted. 67%

The Genius increased in overness

Mr Perfect lost overness

ADVERTS

Max Moon d. "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase

Ted Dibiase was very paranoid during the match, looking over his back for Captain Lou Albano & George 'The Animal' Steele. They had been 'looking ' for him over the last 2 weeks....This 'caused' his loss.

Crowd: 69

Match: 66

Max Moon increased in Overness

Ted Dibiase lost overness

-The Canadian Connection fire at the All Americans-

Ray Rougeau & Jim Neidhart--The Canadian Connection--criticised Bob Backlund and Mike Rotunda for calling themselves All Americans. To make fun of them, Raymond dressed up as, Mike Rotunda's old gimmick...I.R.S., while The Anvil--yes--dressed up like Bob Backlund; wearing a Michigan jacket, and 'geeky' glasses. Ray was very funny playing the part of IRS. Everytime, Jim said something, Rougeau responded, "Uhh...PAY YOUR TAXES!!" 72%.

Raymond Rougeau increased in overness

Mr. Fuji, replaces Ax, and gives Yokozuna his first defeat-

Mr. Fuji came out, with Crush, and annoucned that Ax was in rehab for 'personal problems'. He then said that he had a perfect replacement that would lead Demolition into the next century, and that he wanted him to debut against his former wrestler, Yokozuna! Fuji then introduced, Blue Nova, a young small wrestler from Eastern Championship Wrestling. Except, he was sporting Demolition face paint, and was introduced as Demolition Nova!! Not exactly your big sized Demolition wrestler--but that wasn't a bad thing.

Demolition Nova d. Yokozuna

Nova made this match solid. Fans were really into Yokozuna getting knocked down from such a 'small' competitor. Nova was just 'too fast'. After the match, Fuji, Demolition Nova, and Demolition Crush posed in the ring going into the next commercial break.

Overall: 71

Crowd: 67

Match: 75

Demolion Nova's overness went up

Yokozuna lost overness, and was rather slugglish in the ring.

<span style='color:red'>Jerry Lawler is Crowned King of the WWF-

</span>

Jerry "The King" Lawler d. Macho King Randy Savage

Lawler as a top face is working just as the WWF envisioned. The crowd was super hot for his piledriver, that he used to win the match. After the match, a bitter Macho King yelled "Ohhhh Yeaaa! Survivor Series! We'll see who's King! You pick your team...And I'll pick my own team!!! And If my team wins, I want a re-match for that crown!!! Dig It!!!

Overall: 82

Crowd: 89 (!!!!!)

Match: 69

Jerry Lawler's overness went up.

Macho King's overness went down.

-The Gentle Giant gets hostile in the Main Event-

The Diamond Studd & Mean Mark Callous d. HORSEMEN: "Nature Boy" Ric Flair & "The Narcissist" Lex Luger.

This match ended when Giant Gonzales ran to the ring to help the Horsemen team, but accidently gave a 'big chop' to Lex Luger, allowing for Diamond Studd to roll him up for the pin. After his error; Ric Flair starting yelling at him...causing Gonzales to start crying. Paul Bearer came running down the isle, and brought the crying Giant Gonzales back to the locker room.

Once Gonzales was gone, Flair and Luger jumped the celebrating Studd and Callous! The Diamond Studd fled the ring right away, saying '"That ain't my business chico!". This allowed for Luger to get Callous with his running forearm, that knocked Callous out. Flair then followed by putting on his figure four, to a nice pop. And thats how Raw went off the air.

Overall: 77

Match: 86

Match: 59

Show Ratings

TV Rating: 5.86

Card Quality: 71

Terry "Hulk" Hogan gets released!!!

Novemember 16th, 1993

I sat down at my desk, and awaited the final card for Survivor Series....our big staff meeting was scheduled for tommorw....

One of My writers, JJ Dillon walked into my office, he looked upset.

JJ Dillon "Hey how's it going. Remember that Bret Hart - Terry "Hulk" Hogan Main Event Match...well it can't happen. Hogan hurt his ankle, two weeks ago against the Mountie.

Javert "Shit! I got Mean Mark set to go against Flair, and all of my other Main Eventers & Uppercards are already booked up! What are we going to do about our Main Event?"

JJ Dillon " I dont' know, yet. We'll figure something out by tommorow's meeting, I promise. By all means, if you have a better idea.....

Javert: "Lets get rid of Hogan. He's also giving the Horsemen a bad name".

JJ Dillon " Hehehe, well good luck! It's going to cost alot to fire him. See if you can get him released....but here---" Hogan walk's in.

I think quickly. What can I tell him that will make him want to leave, even those he's already pissed about jobbing to Mountie, twice.

"Um...Hogan...You've done a great Job in the Horsemen....things are going well...Tell me...how long will it take your ankle to heal?"

Hogan: : "About two months, brother."

Javert : (TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!???--at $300,000? No way!) "Oh. Um...thats fine. When you come back, your new gimmick will be a 'College Professor'. You will be called Professor Terry Hogan, and we'll have you in a great feud against, the Genius....Lanny Poffo...you know, Randy's Brother...Or...if you want, while your ankle is healing, I'll be glad to offer you a release....

With that, Hogan gave me a look of disgust, then left my office, forever.....

user posted image

Live, Novemember, 28th 1993 on Pay Per View!

Venue: The John E. Grace Arena, PA

MAIN EVENT

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP

user posted imageVS.user posted imageVS.user posted image

Mean Mark Callous Bret Hart (Champion) "Nature Boy" Rick Flair

For a Shot at the Crown!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jerry The King Lawler's team - The Misfits

VS.

Macho King Randy Savage's Team - The Bad Guys

WWF Intercontinental Championship

user posted imageVS.user posted image

Chris "Champion" Chavis vs. Mr. Perfect

The Mountie's Team - The Canadian Foundation

VS.

Lex Luger's Team- The Real Americans

Plus; Announcer vs. Wrestler!

Steve Corino vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Special Challenge Match!

Ludvig Borga vs. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Also!!

Team Nasty: The Bushwackers & The Nasty Boys

vs.

Tower and Power (Jim Powers & Johnathon Tower--[Glen Ruth]) & The Headshrinkers!

--------------------------------------------------

Novemember, 20th 1993 - Staff Meeting

I gave everyone the heads up that Terry Hogan had walked out of the WWF. Everyone was fine by it. We got Hogan to do two jobs to the Mountie, and we got rid of him without costing us anything. Our next plan is to get rid of Yokozuna. While he is one of the most over wrestlers in the company now, I really don't want that kind of guy at the top. There's only a certain amount of time before everyone realizes he can't wrestle. Plus, he's going to hurt our card ratings. I want the WWF to be where it once was about 10 years ago...the TRUE leader in sports entertainment.

My assistant, Sophia had some news about other wrestlers. Here are some of the best out there:

Jeff Jarret (USWA), Jake Robersts (Free), Sgt. Slaughter (Free), Tammy Sytch (SMW), British Bulldog (Free).

Blah. No one there interests me.....I need a Fourth Horsemen. Maybe we'll debut, whoever they are at the Survivor Series--I don't know just a thought. Right now we have 3 of former four horsemen (Flair, Luger, Blanchard), and not in a rush. Despite Hogan leaving, we're still going to base everything around thier power struggle with the 'Canadian Foundation'

I have decided to put Roddy Piper with Harvey Wipplemen. Something tells me that we could be onto something here. Piper's charisma isn't as high as it used to be, but he's still over with the fans. But he needs a manager to help him stay over. Speaking of managers, I also want to give Slick a nice push. He's one of the most underated, AND colorful managers to date.

But, onto serious things. We have our card set for Survivor Series. Despite Hogan's "ankle injury" we were able to put together a PPV which doesn't look too bad at all! So lets take a look at our current feuds along with my staff that attended this meeting!!

(next show up very soon!)

--Canadian Connection (R. Rougeau & The Anvil) vs. Real Americans (Backlund & Rotunda 72

--Mean Mark Callous vs. Ric Flair 100

--The Diamond Studd vs. Giant Gonzales 77

--Jerry Lawler vs. Macho King 82

--Mr. Perfect vs. Chris "Champion" Chavis 79

--Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase vs. George The Animal Steel 89

--The Narcissist Lex Luger vs. The Mountie 82

Writing Team

JJ Dillon

Vince Russo

Ted Stanely

Ed Ferrara

Road Agents

Gerald Brisco

Tony Garea

Pat Patterson

Rene Goulet

Jack Lanza

Referees

Earl Hebner

Dave Hebner

Shane McMahon

Joey Marella

Tim White

Arnold Skaaland

Announcers

Bobby Heenan

Gene Okerland

Howard Finkel

Ron Bartlet

Sean Mooney

user posted image

November 22nd, 1993 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 6,034

Raw begins this week, with President Jack Tunney announcing that Tatanka & Mr. Perfect are the number one contenders for the WWF I-C Championship, at that their match at Survivor Series would be an Intercontinental Title Match!!! They then cut to a scene of George the Animal Steele & Captain Lou Albano...

-Virgil finds George "The Animal" Steele, before he finds him & The Million Dollar Man-

All we here is George yelling "MIIINEEEEE! MIIINNNNNEE!!", as Captain Lou is yelling, "Yes George! Yes George! ...There is a masked man who sneaks up to the lockerroom, pushes Captain Lou down and steals 'Mine', (George's teddy bear), from STeele! He takes off his mask and reveals himself as, Virgil, the bodyguard of the Million Dollar Man! 61%

Virgil Gained Overness from this segment

George Steele lost overness

-Vince McMahon & Announcer Steve Corino Open the Show-

McMahon: " Hello everyone I'm Vince McMahon--"

Corino "And I'm Steve Corino, the greatest announcer in WWF history!!

Vince (Laughing) "Well that remains to be seen, but certianly the youngest announcer in WWF history!!! What a great show we have for you tonight, with a little under a week left, until Survivor Series!! Our Main Event tonight, will be Ric Flair against former WWF Champion; Yokozuna!

Corino: " Well, Vince...I think the question we're going to find out here is how strong is the Horsemen now, without Terry "Hulk" Hogan!!

Vince: "Why, what do you mean Steve?

Corino: "Well, Vince--I found out through my top secrect contacts that Terry "Hulk" Hogan is out of the WWF thanks to an ankle injury!! I guess, arthiritis was settling in!!

Vince "(Vince laughs again) Well, in any event--also tonight--Demolition Nova! Demolion Crush! Demolition is in for quite a challenge when they take on the Amazing French Canadians, Ray Rougeau and Jim Neidhart!

Corino "That's right, Vince, and you know what I'm wondering? WWF champion Bret Hart, The Mountie, Rick Martel, and of course their manager Jimmy Hart are ALSO in the building! When ya got the Horsemen and the Canadian Foundation in the same building, you can bet that all heck is going to break out!

--Corino now switches the mic on 'house', so that the fans in the Manhattan Centre can here what he's saying.

"You know what it's time for now Vince? It's time for me to wrestle again! I know Roddy Rowdy Piper doesn't thing the ring is a place for announcers, but I feel as though I'm up for the challenge! So...if you don't mind, I'll be right back! " Vince allows Corino to leave, once again, giving him a hug before he goes to the ring.

Steve Corino d. Papa Shango

Fans are starting to get into this 'Announcer Wrestler" wrestler gimmick of Corino. Tully Blanchard, of the four Horsemen, is spotted, watching this match from the crowd.

Overall: 57

Crowd: 57

Match: 71

Announcer Steve Corino Gained Overness from this segment

Papa Shango lost overness

-The 'Doctor of Style' checks out what could be his....

Slick is eating KFC, with Big Bossman and Akeem...and seems startled by the Video Camera. He then tells the Camera to 'follow him'. He goes into President Jack Tunney's office and starts imagining all the money he can make if his team, The Colossal Connection (Big BossMan & Akeem), win the titles next week at WWF Survivor Series. Their opponents will be the Rockers. Mr. Fuji, who just happens to be walking around, sees Slick in the office and chases him away with his cane. Funny segment. 67%

ADVERTS

Tully Blanchard d. Bam Bam Bigelow

I think Bam Bam needs Sir Oliver Humperdink back. :lol:

The Announcers kept stressing how Bam Bam is on a loosing streak.

After he won the match, Blanchard gave the Four Horsemen signal to Announcer Steve Corino. Both, McMahon & Corino were clueless. Blanchard then, introduced, Ric Flair.

Overall: 53

Crowd: 63

Match: 66

-Flair believes he should takes Hogan's place at Survivor Series-

(Flair is in the ring, with Lex Luger & Blanchard, and looks around, to the mixture of boos and cheers...he starts screaming right away) " Welll, it looks like we have a problem here! Wooooo!! (Fans follow suit). Hogan! I always knew you were weak!! When Steve Corino broke the news that your injury took you out of the WWF, I knew that it also took you out of wrestling for good!!! But now, the Horsemen are as stronger than ever!! Us three, right here, we started it! And we're going to continue it! Woooo!!

--Now!! It seems to me...(Starts Strutting)....that our WWF Champion...(continues to strut)....is without an opponent! Well then! Woooo!! I think it's only fair that I take Hogan's spot!! (Crowd boos and cheers again. Flair will always have those that hate him) So, Bret! And I know that President Jack Tunney will see it my way--prepare to hand the belt over too: (Flair goes against the ropes, knee drops the matt, begins to dance, and 'woo', as Lex Luger & Tully Blanchard look on laughing and clapping)...The Nature Boy!! Wooooooo!! Great Interview. The Horsemen look so much better without Hogan. 94%

Ric Flair Gained Overness from this segment

ADVERTS

-The Real Americans accept The Mountie's Survivor Series Challenge-

Demolition d. Amazing French Canadians

The entire Canadian Foundation was at ringside. WWF Champ Bret Hart, Rick Martel, The Mountie, and manager Jimmy Hart spent the match messing with the fans at ringside.

Super Nova pinned Jim Neidhart when Bob Backlund (1/2 of the Real Americans with Mike Rotunda), help Neidharts leg down as he was being pinned. Backlund than grabbed the mic and said " Yea, Mountie! You want to issue a challenge to us! We except your Survivor Series Challenge! Our partnes will be (short pause)--from the Four Horsement--Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger!! (crowd cheers loudly, the Entire Canadian Foundation are throwing temper tantrums.

Overall: 58 (ouch!)

Crowd: 59

Match: 71

Super Nova gained Overness from this segment

Ray Rougeau lost overness

-Jerry Lawler tells Rowdy Piper to 'Pipe-Down', during the Kings Court

"Welcome everyone to, The King's Court (Crowd cheers). You know, alotta crazy things have been happening in the WWF here lately; Bret Hart and his Canadian group of cronies think that they own this federation....(crowd boos)...people are reunited old alliances, like--Virgil and Million Dollar Man....(Crowd Boos), The Collosal Connection and Slick...(Crowd Boos again), and wrestlers like the Four Horsemen! (Crowd cheers). But ya know, I thought I saw it all, but-nope! We even have our annoucers wrestling! (small pop--The Camera shows Vince patting Steve Corino on the back.) But ya know what...you don't see me yelling and telling these people what they can't and can do! That brings me to Rowdy Roddy Piper! Piper, what right do you have, telling Steve Corino that he can't wrestle because he's an announcer?! (Crowd cheers) Piper, if you want to stop people from doing what they want, then you'd better stop me from kicking your tail right here tonight on RAW! That's right Piper--I'm on my way down there to the ring..., either Pipe out, or PIPE DOWN! "

80%

ADVERTS

Jerry "The King" Lawler d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

The announcers kept pushing the idea that this was 'A PPV Calibre' match. Which is true, I guess.

Match: 70

-Mean Mark disputes Ric Flair's #1 Contendership interview-

For some reason, Callous got a HUGE ovation. Maybe it's because he's ditched the stupid costume, and the wierd looking fat man.

" You know what I ate! I hate people that think that the world owes something to them! Flair, how in the heck, do you think YOU deserve a title shot against Bret next week at Survivor Series. If anyone does, it's me! I'm the one that came here busting everyone's a--, day in and day out! I'm not walking around here claiming to be "The Great Ric Flair!". Flair, your time is done, 'boy. I'm getting that title shot!". Big pop for Callous. 84 %

Mr. Perfect w/ The Genius d. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

Perfect won with help from the Genius. After the match, Chris "Champion" Chavis (Perfect's opponent at Survivor Series), snuck in the ring, to the top rop, and caught an unsuspecting Perfect with his 'new finisher', The Champion Chop. Looks like his regular 'Tatanka Chop' to me....

Overall: 63

Crowd: 80

Match: 50

-Jack Tunney rules on the WWF title match for Survivor Series-

Ric Flair d. Yokozuna

I think Yokozuna needs a new gimmick. There are talks of changing his name to 'Rikishi', since...that's what he really is: Grand Champion of Sumo (Rikishi). After the match, Jack Tunney came out, and decided that, to solve the WWF Main Event Title Shot problem....at Survivor Series, that "Both Ric Flair and Mark Callous will get a title shot at WWF Survivor Series, in a 3 way Elimination Match!

Raw went off the air, with Flair strutting and Dancing, along with Luger and Blanchard, thanks to the good news....and a complete rundown of the upcoming Survivor Series Pay Per View...'next week'.

Show Quality

Card Rating: 70% :/

TV Rating: 5.87

WWF - PAY PER VIEW - SURVIVOR SERIES

Attendance: 14, 805

Date: November, 28th 1993, 8pm.

Venue: The John E. Grace Arena, PA

Announcers: Steve Corino & Bobby The Brain Heenan.

Ted Dibiase did the countdown, for everyone in a new 30 minute segment he called, the Million Dollar Show. He talked about all of the matches and got the crowd heated, getting himself over in the progress. He, introduced tonight's Broadcast team, Steve Corino & "Bobby The Brain" Heenan. 84%

Corino :Hello everybody, I'm Steve Corino joined with the Weasal! Corino Starts Laughing. Bobby Heenan!"

Heenan "How old are you 12? (Crowd laughs, as Heenan's and Corino's house mics have been turned on)

Corino " Haha! No Sir, I'm 23 years old. I just recent---

Heenan " Hey Hey. I have feet older than you! (crowd laughs)"

Piper comes running out.....

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Announcer Steve Corino

Piper dashed into the ring as the show was beginning, and started screaming in that ever-so-understandable Scottish accent he has.

"Ohhh Nahhh!!! Naahhh way!! They tell me in the back--they say;' Piper--ya' got a match with that announcer at 10pm!'. I say hello no! 10pm's the final call for the special for Gatoride at Kiwi's accross the street, I'd rather be there savin' money than being here in front of these lowlife wrestling fans..!( The WWF used Piper to plug two of thier Sponsors. :lol: )

Crowd is booing Piper.

"So 'I say don't worry, I'll take care of it now! So, Corino! Announcer boy! You want to make fun of my Sport! Ya! That's right! 'Ain't no announcer gonna sit here an 'work out', at my sport's expense. Get you're ass in here Corino!

The two had a pretty good match. Piper was pretty Sluggish, but still got the heat needed to keep the crowd interested. Piper jobbed to Corino's finisher; a Dusty Rhode's elbow. Steve Corino Wins! Crowd is also starting to get behind Corino.

Crowd: 66

Match: 74

Steve Corino increased in Overness

Rowdy Piper decreased in Overness

---

The Colossal Connection vs. The Rockers - WWF Tag Team Titles

*Before the match started Dr. Of Style, Slick challenged Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels to a dance off. He and Akeem vs. Jannetty and Michaels - Hip Hop vs. Rock....Slick and Akeem danced first, to their ring music for about 45 seconds...the crowd booed. Then, the Rockers Music Played -- Jannetty started pacing back and forth all over the ring, accompanied with Michaels' 'Sexy Boy' dance. The crowd popped for this spot. Big Bossman broke up the dance parth by attacking Michaels...*

Crowd was very much into this match, as Shawn Michaels kept the crowd going. Steve Corino kept refering to the Rockers as, 'Now, re-united, quite possibly the greatest tag team in WWF history!! . They lost when Slick jumped on the apron and decked Michaels with his stick, allowing for Akeem to give him the Hip Hop Splash for the victory. The Colossal Connection win the WWF Tag Team Titles!

Crowd: 72 ! :)

Match: 61

Akeem Increased in overness. :)

Marty Jannetty Lost Overness.

Line of the Night - (Bobby Heenan, on the arrival of the Rockers) "Oh look! It's Barbie and Ken!"

Bushwackers & The Nasty Boys vs. Damien Demento, Berzerker & The Headshrinkers

I have no idea why they replaced Jim Powers & Johnathon Tower (Glenn Ruth). Nor' do I care. And neither did the fans. All of the heels were eliminated for a happy face win.

Team Nasty Win!

Overall: 45

Crowd: 54

Overall: 40

Ludvig Borga vs. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

Ludvig Borga made his 're-debut' in the WWF. Both men worked the crowd well, Borga impressed many. Ludvig won when he threw Hacksaw into the air then punched him on the way down. After the match Borga bench-pressed Hacksaw for fun. Ludvig Borga Wins!

Overall: 62

Crowd: 71

Match: 43

Ludvig Borga increased in overness

Jim Duggan lost overness

Mr. Perfect w/ The Genius vs. Chris "Champion" Chavis - WWF InterContinental Title

They didn't remind the audience that this because of Jack Tunney stripping Shawn Michaels of the Intercontinental belt, so they were confused as to why this was a title match. Word got around the arena, eventually.

Overall:54

Crowd: 41

Match: 67 (I forgot to vacate the I-C belt! :angry: )

Jerry "The King" Lawlers team; Giant Gonzalez, George 'The Animal Steel', Earthquake

VS.

Macho King Randy Savage's Team; Diamond Studd, Ted Dibiase, Yokozuna

-Diamond Studd elim Earthquake

-Diamond Studd elim Giant Gonzalez

-George Steele elimin Randy Savage

-Jerry Lawler d. Ted Dibiase

-Jerry Lawler d. Diamond Studd

Jerry Lawler & George "The Animal" Steel are the Survivors!Crowd went nuts. Loud "Jerry" chant.

Overall: 73

Crowd: 85

Match: 47

The Canadian Connection: The Mountie, Ric Martel, & The Amazing French Canadians (Ray Rougeau and Jim Neidhart)

VS.

The All Americans: Lex Luger, Tully Blanchard, & The Real Americans (Bob Backlund & Mike Rotundo)

Lex Luger d. Rick Martel

Ray Rougeau d. Lex Luger

The Mountie d. Mike Rotundo

Bob Backlund d. Tully Blanchard

Bob Backlund d. Jim Neidhart

The Mountie d. Bob Backlund

The Mountie & Ray Rougeau are the Survivors!

Crowd didn't pay too much attention to this match. They were still buzzing about the Lawler - Savage melee. 'Jerry' chants were popping up during this match.

Overall: 57

Crowd: 58

Match: 55

Bret Hart (WWF Champion) vs. Ric Flair vs. Mean Mark Callous

Bret Hart, was the first to be eliminated, signifying that there would be a World title switch--but it came at 26 minutes into the match-- Hart's elimination came after a ref bump, when Tully Blanchard, of the Horsemen came in and decked both Mark Callous and Bret Hart with deadly brass knux. Flair rolled on Hart first as referee Dave Hebner counted the 3! Flair then, fell on another unconcious, Mark Callous. Hebner counted the 3! Ric Flair is the new WWF Champion!! After the match, Luger, Tully, and Ric Flair celebrated in the ring. WWF Writer JJ Dillon also came out to congratulate Flair. Is JJ Dillon writing his way back into Horsemen storylines?

Overall: 88

Crowd: 91

Match: 83

Show Rating

Card Quality: 70

Buy Rate: 1.32

---

Raw Preview!!

--A Raw Celebration, Horsemen Style!

--Captain Lou's Challenge;

Captain Lou & George "The Animal" Steele

vs.

Virgil & "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase

--Rematch from Survivor Series

WWF I-C Champion Chris "Champion" Chavis vs. Mr. Perfect

Plus!!

-Announcer Steve Corino Wrestles, again!

-Max Moon, WWF Tag Team Champions - Collossal Connection, Plus other -WWF Superstars!

-Comments from Mark Callous!

-The Canadian Foundation will be in the building!

user posted image

Decemember, 6th 1993 -Monday Night Raw

Attendance: 6,537

-Four Horsemen decorate the Arena-

Hiroyoshi Tenzan d. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

The ring was filled up with all sorts of decorations, set there by the Horsemen. Brother Love came out and introduced his new wrestler Hiroyoshi Tenzan. He kept complaing' that the ring decorations were taking away from his wrestler's debut; citing it as another 'WWF Conspiracy'

Overall: 56

Crowd: 58

Hiroyoshi Tenzan's overness went up.

Jim Duggan's overness went down

A Horsemen Celebration-

JJ Dillon comes out by himself and announces each wrestler He introduces, Flair last, as the "New World Wrasslin Federation Champion "--Flair comes out accompanied by 6 beautiful ladies. Everyone; Dillon, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, and Flair himself, are wearing tuxedos. Flair starts screaming, holding his new WWF title.

"Well, it looks like the WWF Title just came back, to the big time! Woooo! And this is the way we party! Wooo! Horsemen style!! (Flair starts spraying champagne all over Luger and Blanchard. The girls got a little wet, too.) Hit my music!

--Flair starts dancing and jumping around in the ring, holding his WWF Title...The party is interrupted by Jimmy "Mouth of The South" Hart, and the Mountie!

Jimmy Hart: " "Let me tell you something, Flair! The only reason you won that match at Survivor Series last night is because of that man! (He points to Tully Blanchard). He won the match for you! So tonight, Bret Hart wants you in the ring, Tully Blanchard! "

Flair: " (He starts strutting). Hold on, Tully I got this one. If Bret has something to say, he can come out here himself, big boy. It's a party....(Flair starts dancing), and Bret's invited! Wooo!! "

*The Mountie Jumps in front of Ric Flair*

The Mountie "I'm not only the Law of the Canadian Foundation, but I'm also the Law of the WWF! And whatever you want to say to Bret Hart, you can tell me, and I'll be sure to make sure he gets the message!"

Flair "(Calmly). You'll get your match, just as long as you accept my match. Tell 'em JJ.

Dillon: " Next week, Raw is live from Canada--Your hometown...Well it ain't gonna be home sweet home, because we challenge you and your buddy the Bret Hart to a WWF War Games Style Match. (I'm sure to avoid a lawsuit -Style, was thrown in)

The Mountie "Well, The Mountie never backs down from a challenge! And neither does Bret Hart! You've got yourself a deal, Flair! 87%

ADVERTS

-Hart leaves the Arena-

Bret very upset from loosing the WWF Title match, tells the Mountie that he's in charge for the night, as he needs to go for a walk. The Mountie says that he has everything under control, and that he'll see Bret during their match. 83%

Mike Rotunda d. Jim Neidhart

After the match, Rotunda's partner, Bob Backlund hopped in the ring, and it looked like he was going to get Jim Neidhart into the chicken wing... At this point, on the newly aquired "WWF Tron", a giant screen, the words 'France's Favourite Hero' , and out came Ray Rougeau out to save his partner.

Over: 67

Crowd: 72

Match: 58

Mike Rotunda's overness went up

-Jack Tunney Party's Horsemen Style

JJ Dillon leads the Horsement into President Jack Tunney's office, and tells Tunney that tonight is a night for celebrating. All of the Horsemen had ladies around their shoulders. Flair offers two to Tunney. He takes them, leaving his office. That was funny. 80%

Ted Dibiase & Virgil d. Captain Lou & George The Animal Steele

Dibiase got the Million Dollar dream on Captain Lou. :lol:

Steele had to break it up. Wrestling was horrible, but the crowd loves these two veterans. This one was for the fans.

Overall: 59

Crowd: 70

Match: 35

ADVERTS*Next week's Raw, Live From Ontario, Canada!*

"France's Favouite Hero" Raymond Rougeau d. Bob Backlund

Raymond kept hopping around with a small flag he had, that read: "Raymond Rougeau F.F.H.", France's Favourite Hero. It got people laughing.

Crowd: 71

Match:73

Ray Rougeau's overness increased

Bob Backlund lost overness

-The Mountie lays down the Law of the Land-

We cut to the scene of the Mountie, marching towards the Horsemen locker room. There is alot of noise, the Mountie knocks. JJ Dillon, drunk, answers the door;

The Mountie :" Did ya hear the news! Bret Hart's gone for a walk, and I'm in charge! Say....it smells like booze in here! As the Law of the Land, tell Tully Blanchard his party time is over! Bret Hart is on his way back, and will meet him in the ring. Now! " 74%

**"Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert makes his debut, next week Live at Raw: CANADA!**

Tully Blanchard d. Bret Hart

When Bret Hart had Tully in the sharpshooter, JJ Dillon distracted the ref, while Luger gave Bret Hart a metal plated running forearm from behind. Tully Blanchard got bret in the Brainbuster for the win. Good Match, with a good ending. Many people yelling "Tully!", during the match.

Overall: 77

Crowd: 79

Match: 73

Tully Blanchard's overness went up

-Mean Mark Callous breaks up the Horsemen Raw Party-

The camera followed Tully Blanchard and Lex all the way back to the Horsemen locker room where Dillon is considerably drunk now. Exept waiting this time was Mean Mark Callous, as he walked right into the Horsemen's dressing room. All four horsemen were petrified. Callous was a man of few works." Whoa...ya'll can relax. I'm just here to congratulate you on your new Belt. Enjoy it--While it lasts.... " Callous exits. 88%

-Flair proves he's the Champion-

Flair becomes infuriated by Callous' comments."While it lasts? While it lasts he says! What? Does he think I am not a worthy champion?! That's it! To prove I'm a champion, I'm giving a title shot to some lucky wrestler in the back right now! Lets go! " The Horsemen follow Flair all they way to the the ring, through the backstage area.

Flair bumps into Iron Mike Sharpe, who is playing a backstage pinball arcade came. Flair challenge's Sharpe;

"Hey you! You want a shot at this title! I'm going to prove that I am the real World's Champion! The well deserving champion! I'll meet you in the ring! We go to a commercial break, as Sharpe rushes to his room to get his stuff.

Ric Flair d. "Iron" Mark Sharpe

Your typical Ric Flair 'getitng himself over as champion' match, that Flair used to do in the past. Many fans were buzzing from the Blanchard-Hart match, noting several 'Tully!' screams from the croud, during this match.

Overall: 60

Crowd: 57

Match: 64

JJ Dillon, Tully Blanchard, and Lex Luger, all pretty much trashed, came to the ring, to congratulate Flair. That's how this week's RAw went off the the air, with the Four Horsemen celebrating with ladies,--and the New WWF World Champion, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.....

Show Rating

Rating 6.10

Card Rating: 71%

Next Raw - Big Show From Ottawa, Canada!!

-'War Games Style' Match - Tag Team Cage-

Ric Flair & Lex Luger vs. Bret Hart & The Mountie

-WWF Crown Cage Match-

Jerry The King Lawler vs. Macho King Randy Savage w/ Sherri

Diamond Studd vs. 1/2 of the Rockers - Shawn Michaels

plus, Steve Corino interviews Diamon Studd

Chris Chavis vs. Mr. Perfect - I-C Title ReMatch

Plus Also

WWF Tag Title

Colossal Connection (Champions) vs. Real Americans

The Fore Horsemen, Canadian Foundation, and more!

I never got to read this one back at the old EWB and so far I'm enjoying it, I like the gentle giant gimmick and I can honestly imagine Vince shouting "He's just a gentle Giant!!",. BTW but at Survivor Series who walked out as champion? It didn't say the winner in the results.....

Edited by Baby Hewey

thansk hewey.

Yea, looks like it got cut off due to this gay post limits.

Will post the rest on FRIDAY.

How's that for a clifhanger?

(I acctually just won't be at my home computer until tommorow)

Anyway, glad this is "new" for some people. This is the groundings, and the basis of history that this diary was built on.

Guest Prototype

This is also my first time seeing this diary. Interesting so far. Some of the action doesnt seem very "1993-ish" but it's still good. Some of the turns seemed really rushed too.