World Wrestling Federation '92

ChuBalso

SURVIVOR SERIES CONTINUED

Bret Hart (WWF Champion) vs. Ric Flair vs. Mean Mark Callous

Bret Hart, was the first to be eliminated, signifying that there would be a World title switch--but it came at 26 minutes into the match-- Hart's elimination came after a ref bump, when Tully Blanchard, of the Horsemen came in and decked both Mark Callous and Bret Hart with deadly brass knux. Flair rolled on Hart first as referee Dave Hebner counted the 3! Flair then, fell on another unconcious, Mark Callous. Hebner counted the 3! Ric Flair is the new WWF Champion!! After the match, Luger, Tully, and Ric Flair celebrated in the ring. WWF Writer JJ Dillon also came out to congratulate Flair. Is JJ Dillon writing his way back into Horsemen storylines?

Overall: 88

Crowd: 91

Match: 83

Show Rating

Card Quality: 70

Buy Rate: 1.32

---

Raw Preview!!

--A Raw Celebration, Horsemen Style!

--Captain Lou's Challenge;

Captain Lou & George "The Animal" Steele

vs.

Virgil & "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase

--Rematch from Survivor Series

WWF I-C Champion Chris "Champion" Chavis vs. Mr. Perfect

Plus!!

-Announcer Steve Corino Wrestles, again!

-Max Moon, WWF Tag Team Champions - Collossal Connection, Plus other -WWF Superstars!

-Comments from Mark Callous!

-The Canadian Foundation will be in the building!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Decemember, 6th 1993 -Monday Night Raw

Channel: USA Network

Venue: Manhattan Centre, New York

Attendance: 6,537

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Steve Corino

-Four Horsemen decorate the Arena-

Hiroyoshi Tenzan d. 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan

The ring was filled up with all sorts of decorations, set there by the Horsemen. Brother Love came out and introduced his new wrestler Hiroyoshi Tenzan. He kept complaing' that the ring decorations were taking away from his wrestler's debut; citing it as another 'WWF Conspiracy'

Overall: 56

Crowd: 58

Match: 53

Hiroyoshi Tenzan's overness went up.

Jim Duggan's overness went down

A Horsemen Celebration-

JJ Dillon comes out by himself and announces each wrestler He introduces, Flair last, as the "New World Wrasslin Federation Champion "--Flair comes out accompanied by 6 beautiful ladies. Everyone; Dillon, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, and Flair himself, are wearing tuxedos. Flair starts screaming, holding his new WWF title.

"Well, it looks like the WWF Title just came back, to the big time! Woooo! And this is the way we party! Wooo! Horsemen style!! (Flair starts spraying champagne all over Luger and Blanchard. The girls got a little wet, too.) Hit my music!

--Flair starts dancing and jumping around in the ring, holding his WWF Title...The party is interrupted by Jimmy "Mouth of The South" Hart, and the Mountie!

Jimmy Hart: " "Let me tell you something, Flair! The only reason you won that match at Survivor Series last night is because of that man! (He points to Tully Blanchard). He won the match for you! So tonight, Bret Hart wants you in the ring, Tully Blanchard! "

Flair: " (He starts strutting). Hold on, Tully I got this one. If Bret has something to say, he can come out here himself, big boy. It's a party....(Flair starts dancing), and Bret's invited! Wooo!! "

*The Mountie Jumps in front of Ric Flair*

The Mountie "I'm not only the Law of the Canadian Foundation, but I'm also the Law of the WWF! And whatever you want to say to Bret Hart, you can tell me, and I'll be sure to make sure he gets the message!"

Flair "(Calmly). You'll get your match, just as long as you accept my match. Tell 'em JJ.

Dillon: " Next week, Raw is live from Canada--Your hometown...Well it ain't gonna be home sweet home, because we challenge you and your buddy the Bret Hart to a WWF War Games Style Match. (I'm sure to avoid a lawsuit -Style, was thrown in)

The Mountie "Well, The Mountie never backs down from a challenge! And neither does Bret Hart! You've got yourself a deal, Flair! 87%

ADVERTS

-Hart leaves the Arena-

Bret very upset from loosing the WWF Title match, tells the Mountie that he's in charge for the night, as he needs to go for a walk. The Mountie says that he has everything under control, and that he'll see Bret during their match. 83%

Mike Rotunda d. Jim Neidhart

After the match, Rotunda's partner, Bob Backlund hopped in the ring, and it looked like he was going to get Jim Neidhart into the chicken wing... At this point, on the newly aquired "WWF Tron", a giant screen, the words 'France's Favourite Hero' , and out came Ray Rougeau out to save his partner.

Over: 67

Crowd: 72

Match: 58

Mike Rotunda's overness went up

-Jack Tunney Party's Horsemen Style

JJ Dillon leads the Horsement into President Jack Tunney's office, and tells Tunney that tonight is a night for celebrating. All of the Horsemen had ladies around their shoulders. Flair offers two to Tunney. He takes them, leaving his office. That was funny. 80%

Ted Dibiase & Virgil d. Captain Lou & George The Animal Steele

Dibiase got the Million Dollar dream on Captain Lou. :lol:

Steele had to break it up. Wrestling was horrible, but the crowd loves these two veterans. This one was for the fans.

Overall: 59

Crowd: 70

Match: 35

ADVERTS*Next week's Raw, Live From Ontario, Canada!*

"France's Favouite Hero" Raymond Rougeau d. Bob Backlund

Raymond kept hopping around with a small flag he had, that read: "Raymond Rougeau F.F.H.", France's Favourite Hero. It got people laughing.

Overall: 72

Crowd: 71

Match:73

Ray Rougeau's overness increased

Bob Backlund lost overness

-The Mountie lays down the Law of the Land-

We cut to the scene of the Mountie, marching towards the Horsemen locker room. There is alot of noise, the Mountie knocks. JJ Dillon, drunk, answers the door;

The Mountie :" Did ya hear the news! Bret Hart's gone for a walk, and I'm in charge! Say....it smells like booze in here! As the Law of the Land, tell Tully Blanchard his party time is over! Bret Hart is on his way back, and will meet him in the ring. Now! " 74%

**"Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert makes his debut, next week Live at Raw: CANADA!**

Tully Blanchard d. Bret Hart

When Bret Hart had Tully in the sharpshooter, JJ Dillon distracted the ref, while Luger gave Bret Hart a metal plated running forearm from behind. Tully Blanchard got bret in the Brainbuster for the win. Good Match, with a good ending. Many people yelling "Tully!", during the match.

Overall: 77

Crowd: 79

Match: 73

Tully Blanchard's overness went up

-Mean Mark Callous breaks up the Horsemen Raw Party-

The camera followed Tully Blanchard and Lex all the way back to the Horsemen locker room where Dillon is considerably drunk now. Exept waiting this time was Mean Mark Callous, as he walked right into the Horsemen's dressing room. All four horsemen were petrified. Callous was a man of few works." Whoa...ya'll can relax. I'm just here to congratulate you on your new Belt. Enjoy it--While it lasts.... " Callous exits. 88%

-Flair proves he's the Champion-

Flair becomes infuriated by Callous' comments."While it lasts? While it lasts he says! What? Does he think I am not a worthy champion?! That's it! To prove I'm a champion, I'm giving a title shot to some lucky wrestler in the back right now! Lets go! " The Horsemen follow Flair all they way to the the ring, through the backstage area.

Flair bumps into Iron Mike Sharpe, who is playing a backstage pinball arcade came. Flair challenge's Sharpe;

"Hey you! You want a shot at this title! I'm going to prove that I am the real World's Champion! The well deserving champion! I'll meet you in the ring! We go to a commercial break, as Sharpe rushes to his room to get his stuff.

Ric Flair d. "Iron" Mark Sharpe

Your typical Ric Flair 'getitng himself over as champion' match, that Flair used to do in the past. Many fans were buzzing from the Blanchard-Hart match, noting several 'Tully!' screams from the croud, during this match.

Overall: 60

Crowd: 57

Match: 64

JJ Dillon, Tully Blanchard, and Lex Luger, all pretty much trashed, came to the ring, to congratulate Flair. That's how this week's RAw went off the the air, with the Four Horsemen celebrating with ladies,--and the New WWF World Champion, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.....

Show Rating

Rating 6.10

Card Rating: 71%

Next Raw - Big Show From Ottawa, Canada!!

-'War Games Style' Match - Tag Team Cage-

Ric Flair & Lex Luger vs. Bret Hart & The Mountie

-WWF Crown Cage Match-

Jerry The King Lawler vs. Macho King Randy Savage w/ Sherri

Diamond Studd vs. 1/2 of the Rockers - Shawn Michaels

plus, Steve Corino interviews Diamon Studd

Chris Chavis vs. Mr. Perfect - I-C Title ReMatch

Plus Also

WWF Tag Title

Colossal Connection (Champions) vs. Real Americans

The Fore Horsemen, Canadian Foundation, and more!

user posted image

December 13th, 1993 -Monday Night Raw -

Venue: Ottawa Sports Complex, Ottawa Canada

Attendance: 6,541

-Piper opens show, this time denouncing the Blue Blazer-

Roddy Piper caim out and said, that he had yet another problem with a WWF wrestler who whas 'embarassing his sport; The Blue Blazer. The then called out the Blue Blazer to a match.

Blue Blazer d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

After he won the match, Blue Blazer drank a glass of milk, then poured the rest on Rowdy Piper.

Blue Blazer's overness went up

Piper Lost overness

-The Canadian Foundation 'captures' Jack Tunney

We go to the desk of the Commissioner where the Mountie is at the desk of Jack Tunney. Tunney, our beloved Commissioner, is locked up in a cage--that is hanging from the cieling. :lol: The Mountie is poking Jack Tunney with with his cattle prod. The crowd is laughing, and cheering. A "Mountie" chat has begun. OH yea, that's right...there in Canada. WWF champion Bret Hart just stood there, with the rest of the Candian Foundation. 82%

Bret Hart Lost Overness

-Piper has more complaints-

Piper came out, pretty battered up from his match with the Blue Blazer, with more to complain about. This time, he said people like Max Moon, with all of his costume makes him sick. He then challenged Max Moon to fight him...and if he wins he gets to take off his mask.

Max Moon d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

Overall: 66

Crowd: 65

Max Moon gained overness

Roddy Piper Lost overness

ADVERTS*footage of "Hot Stoff" Eddie Gilbert from the GWF aired...his debut was up next*

"Hot Stoff" Eddie Gilbert d. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Gilbert's debut was great. He had the crowd going. There were talks about putting Gilbert in the Horsemen, but I don't think that's such a good idea.

After the match, Gilbert threw fire in Duggan's face.

Overall: 64

Crowd: 70

Match: 52

-The Million Dollar Man issues a Royal Rumble Challenge-

"....Captain Lou Albano! I beat you and your man freak! But I know what it is that you want! You want this. (Virgil opens a briefcase. In it, the Million Dollar Belt). So here's what I'll do. I'll meet you all right, in the ring at the WWF Royal Rumble! And I'll put my Million Dollar Belt on the Line! But if I win; Virgil gets to shave your back! " Dibiase then, did his evilish laugh, and walked off with Virgil. 87%

Colossal Connection d. Real Americans (WWF Tag Title)

The end of the match came when , Slick, once again struck the opponent with his stick. He and Akeem danced for a little while.

Overall: 63

Crowd: 63

Match 64

Diamond Studd d. Shawn Michaels

Steve Corino tried to get a word with Studd, but he just said "Hey Yo' ", right before throwing his toothpick into Corino's face. Great Match. Crowd kept chanting 'Rockers', to get behind Shawn Michaels.

Overall: 85

Crowd: 87

Match: 85

ADVERTS*We see Flair and Luger, with the motivation of JJ Dillon as they prepare for thier 'War Games Style' match, against the Mountie and Bret Hart. 84%*

Chris "Champion" Chavis retains the I-C Title

Chris "Champion" Chavis d. Mr. Perfect

When Perfect was going into the ropes, Genius accidently deck Perfect with his lethal clipboard, knocking him out. Chavis did the Tatanka dance to celebrate.

Crowd: 82

Match: 68

Mr. Perfect lost overness

The I-C Title image has gone up

-Lawler/Savage gets the crowd going-

Jerry "The King" Lawler d. Macho King Randy Savage - Crown - Cage

There were many "Jerry" chants during the whole match. The crowd popped big for Lawlers arm strap spot. Lawler creamed Savage with two Piledrivers, then did a third to appease the "Jerry" Chants, to successfully defend the WWF Crown

Jerry Lawler increased in Overness

The WWF Crown Title has increased image

ADVERTS

-Ray Rougeau's "F.F.H." gimmick gets over with fans-

Ray Rougeau was backstage with his tag team partner, Jim Neidhart. Rougeau was waiving a mini flag that read F.F.H. He kept talking about how he was France's Favourite Hero, getting a great pop from the hometown crowd. 81% :)

Ray Rougeau's overness has increased

The Mountie & Bret Hart d. WWF Champion Ric Flair & Lex Luger - War Games Style - Cage

These four did all they could to entertain the Canadian crowd, but there were MANY "Jerry" chants all throughout the match. Poor Mountie. This the second time that he had to perform in front of an exhausted crowd (First time Survivor Series..again...after a Lawler match).

After he won the match, Mountie grabbed the mic and yelled "There ain't no Horsemen Parties in Canada!" crowd Cheers loudly. Jimmy Hart leads, WWF Champion Bret Hart, Rick Martel, and the Amazing French Canadians (Ray Rougeau F.F.H & Jim Neidhart) into the cage, as they all celebrate in the ring, waiving the flag to the Canadian crowd.....

Overall:71

Crowd: 67

Match: 78

Show Quality

Card Rating: 75% :)

TV Rating: 6.04

December 19th, 1993

Well, it looks like thing are looking pretty good. Our public image is at 46% (up from 30%), so we're progressing well.

We have to get ready for Raw tommorw, live from Penn State.

Here's a look at our finances of last month; along with the profit we made.

Last Month--Income

Sales Revenue $1,137,160

PPV Revenue $3,300,000

Sponsors $3,275,000

Merchandise $1,500,000

Last Montl Expenditure

Worker Wages $6,432,000

Production Costs $400,000

Staff Wages $868,000

Merchandise Costs $1,000,000

Advertising Scenerios $2,000,000

Profit +$5,146, 620

Monday Night Raw Preview!!

--Who will 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper call out this time!?

--The Mountie vs. Yokozuna!

--Mr. Perfect accompanied by, The Genius vs. 'Gentle Giant' Gonzales accompanied by, Uncle Paul Bearer!

--'France's Favourite Hero' Ray Rougeau vs. Rocker Shawn Michaels!

--"Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert makes an impact!

--Plus Appearances from WWF Champion Ric Flair, & The Four Horsemen, and The Canadian Foundation!

user posted image

December 20th, 1993 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 6,507

-Brother Love introduces Hiroyoshi Tenzan-

This Monday Night Raw opened up with the return of, The Brother Love Show . Love introduced his new wrestler Hiroyoshi Tenzan, and said that he will debut next week on RAW. During the entire segment the words "1st RAW of 1994, Featuring the Rowdy Roddy Piper disturbing discovery!. I have no idea. 80%

Brother Love's overness went up

Hiroyoshi Tenzan's overness went up.

-The Mountie, proclaims himself 'Yokozuna'-

From the Brother Love show, we go to the concession stands of the Manhattan Centre, where little kids are buying 'Yokozuna' merchandise. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart starts screaming and yelling about how Yokozuna, is not a good role model because he eats too much. :lol: Yokozuna takes offense and starts pummeling Niedhart. Seconds later, We hear a loud Siren getting closer. It's The Mountie, on a 'police scooter'. Jimmy Hart is right by his side, riding his very own 'Jimmy Cycle", as the announcers were calling it..

The Mountie says that he is the Law of the WWF, and by attacking fellow Candian Foundation member, Jim Neidhart, Yokozuna has just crossed the law. Mountie informs everyone (including the fans), that there is 'too much crime' in the WWF, and that someone has to clean it up.....The Mountie hands him a ticket, and tells him that he'll meet him later on tonight, in the ring. 93%

Yokozuna has completed his face turn.

Yokozuna's overness has gone up

Demolition d. The Headshrinkers

Nova looked great here. Afa slipped on his way walking to the ring. Thats about the only time the crowd paid attention to these four

Overall: 61

Crowd: 52

Match: 70

ADVERTS

The Blue Blazer d. Jim "The Anvil" Niedhart

After Blazer won the match 'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert came down the isle, to quite the heel pop. He threw fire in Blazer's face.

Overall: 71

Match: 72

Blue Blazer's Overness Went up

Jim Neidhart's overness decreased

-Captain Lou Albano & George "The Animal" Steele accepts The Millon Dollar Man's challenge-

Sean Mooney was backstage with Captain Lou.

Mooney "Lou did you hear the Million Dollar Man's challenge? He has challenged your man to a Million Dollar Match! If George wins he gets the Million Dollar Title---but if he looses--all of George's body hair will be shaved off! "

Albano "(George clutches 'mine', afraid that he may loose all of his back hair) That's right! That's right! We Accept! We got the appoitment with money man, George! We did it! 1994 Royal Rumble! We did it! They exit, as Sean Mooney looks on in confusion. 80%

ADVERTS

-Flair grants Bret Hart a rematch, next week on RAW-

JJ Dillon and Ric Flair are in the Horsemen locker room. They discuss if Ric Flair should grant Bret Hart a rematch, and if so when. JJ starts 'firing up' Ric Flair

Dillon "Nature Boy! Now is the time to show all of the people that the Four Horsemen is here, in the WWF to stay! We are in control, and thats how things will remain--forever! Horseman style! He makes Four Horsemen sign.....

Flair " You're right Dillon!! Thats why you are the greatest mind in the sport today!! Hart! You want this! You got it! Next week! Raw! Prepare to meet the, JET FLYIN'!(crowd wooos), LIMOUSINE RIDIN'! (woos again) WHEEL DEALIN' (another wave of woos), KISS STEALIN' -SON-OF-A-GUN--of a Champion!! (crowd is going nuts at this point...as is Flair....Dillon watches as he dances and just claps & laughs)

Piper's weed does the talking, challenging Lawler-

Piper spoiled the party when the Horsemen here a loud thud at the door. It's Rowdy Piper--he looks directly into JJ's face and asks which way the Jerry Lawler's locker room. JJ points to the way. From his clumsy state, and his bloodshot eyes, the announcers make the assumption that Piper must've been 'smoking something illegal'. Piper knocks on Lawler's door, and asks him, via mumbling for a rematch here tonight. Lawler accepts, and hands Piper some visine. 73%

France's Favourite Hero Ray Rougeau d. Rocker Shawn Michaels

Rougeau kept 'saluting' the crowd, as if they were cheering him. Funny Gimmick--its working. Good Match, too.

Crowd: 75

Match: 79

Ray Rougeaus overness went up

Shawn Michaels lost overness

The Mountie d. Yokozuna

Mountie rode around the ring in his "Mountie Cycle" Jimmy Hart had his 'Jimmy Cycle', too. After the match, The Mountie cattle prod shocked Yokozuna, after handcuffing him to the ropes. Mountie had some real heat here. He kept yelling "This is going to be you soon, 'Lex Express boy!'", as he abused Yokozuna.

The Mountie Gained Overness

Yokozuna lost overness.

Mr. Perfect d. Gentle Giant Gonzales

Gonzales no sold everything, but was finally brought down when The Genius distracted referee Joey Marella. At this point, 'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert came running down the isle once again, flame thrower in hand, and burned Gonzales' face, allowing Perfect to get the easy pin. McMahon kept yelling "Get this Crazy Pyro out of the Building!"

Crowd: 84

Match: 41

ADVERTS

Jerry Lawler d. Rowdy Roddy Piper - WWF Crown

Piper was considerably High during this match. I'm not sure if this is part his storyline, or if he's just 'having problems'. He was rather sluggish too. Jerry Lawler kept this match alive, winning with his patented piledriver. Raw went off the air, to the crowd chanting to a celebrating Lawler; "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry".....

The WWF Crown image has increased

Piper lost overness

Show Rating

Card Quality 77

Tv Rating: 6.05

Next Week's Raw Preview!!

--Gentle Giant Gonzales' targets two 'Bad Apples' in the WWF!!

--The Slickster shows off his team's Tag Team Gold

--Feature Matches

WWF Championship - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair vs. Bret Hart (Return Match!)

Lex Luger vs. Diamond Studd

plus!!

The Mountie Continues to fight crime!

Hiroyoshi Tenzan's in ring debut,

and more!!

user posted image

December 27th, 1993 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 6,010

Paul Bearer opened up Raw in the lockeroom, with Giant Gonzales, holding pictures of 'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert, and Ludvig Borga. He says they're wild antics spoil the fun of others, and they have to be stopped. Gonzales started clapping. Open Raw Credits.

-'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert Fires at Gonzalez-

Gilbert was at ringside with McMahon & Corino. Corino asked him all sorts of questions. Basically, Gilbert made it clear that he would continue his pyro antics....and tonight he'll use them on Giant Gonzalez. 76%

-Piper, once again, in no condition to perform-

Rowdy Piper, bloodshot eyes & complete with a 'smoke' odor-- goes stumbling around, and ends up in Brother Love & Hiroyoshi Tenzan's locker room. Piper, who apparently can't see to well, feels on Tenzan's Horns (from his headgear, of course), and thinks that it is the Crown of Jerry Lawler's. Eager to fight 'Lawler' Piper grabs Tenzan and drags him to the ring to wrestle. Somehow, he doesn't hear Brother Love's screaming and yelling. 73%

Hiroyoshi Tenzan d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

Tenzan ended piper with a moonsault of the top rope. Two heels here, not that much crowd interaction.

Overall: 53

Crowd: 40

Match: 67

Hiroyoshi's overness has gone up

Roddy's overness decreased

ADVERTS

-Jerry Lawler is the first to enter himself in the Royal Rumble

Gene Okerland "Well, Jerry--I must say that here lately, you've been the ideal hero for wrestling fans of the WWF.

Lawler "That's right, Gene. You had the Macho Man running around here calling himself the King of the WWF. I took care of that--now ya got Piper running around---What does he think this is--woodstock? (Crowd Laughs). But now Gene...I want to go one step higher....I've won titles, in the NWA, AWA, and in the USWA over ten times! But ya know Gene, I never won WWF Gold! (crowd cheers). So, I'm going to be the first to enter myself into the WWF Royal Rumble, live from the Pepsi Arena, on January 29, 1994!

Lawler leaves to a nice "Jerry" chant.

-Slick and the WWF Tag Team Champions-

Vince McMahon " Well, Steve Corino, this next peice of footage comes to use from you, doesn't it? Tells us about it! "

Corino: " That's right Vince. You see before the show, I wanted to sit down and chat with The 'Doctor of Style' Slick, and his team, WWF Champions - The Colossal Connection. But when we were looking for a hotel room, things weren't as easy as Slick Thought they would be. Take a look....... "

Steve Corino has a micropohne and is following, the manager of the WWF Tag Team Champions (Big Bossman & Akeem), 'Doctor of Style' Slick, around town looking for a hotel room to sit in. Slick insists that his 'new connections', ever since his team won the titles, would grant him whatever he wanted. Slick walks into to Hotel 1.

Slick " Weaaahhhlll, Exuussseee meee! (to the secretary) It's Me, the Dr. Of Style!!! (The secretary has no idea who he is - He leaves dissappointed and goes to Hotel #2.

----(The bell person of the second hotel is a young woman, maybe mid 20s. Style starts with the girls, flashing the WWF Tag Team Titles)

Slick "Well helloo my sista! I most certainly do remember seeing you at all of those VIP parties! You know mah men, Akeem - Soul Brotha, and the Law and Order of the WWF The Big Boss--(She slaps Slick before he can even finish--The crowd is laughing watching this from the arena--Slick, dissapointed, goes to Hotel#3

(The bellboy of Hotel #3, is short, fat, and oddly dressed. He is wearing a shirt that says I love Children , and his nametag reads Mufffy )

Slick "Mah Brutha! Mah Brutha, Mufffy! You do realize that the three men before you are very powerful men? Yas, that's right brutha! We own the WWF Tag Team Titles!

(At first the bellboy 'Mufff' is confused....but then he looks at the Big Bossman, as if he suddenly remembers his face...)

Mufffy: "John Candy? Is that You! Oh My gosh! (He starts screaming - looking for 'kids' in particular) Hey kids! Hey everyone, it's John Candy!! Oh I'd like to see John's Candy! . Segment Ends with Vince Mcmahon and Steve Corino laughing on the air. Maybe it got a low rating because....it ended unexpectedly. :)

66%

Ludvig Borga d. Giant Gonzales

Even Borga was laughing at the Slick Segment, breaking character. Gonzales basically no sold everything, which made the match hard to watch. Crowd was into the 'Gentle Giant' big time.

Overall: 59

Match: 24

Ludvig Borga gained overness

Giant Gonzales lost overness

ADVERTS

-'Hot Stuff' Eddie Gilbert strikes again-

France's Favourite Hero Ray Rougeau d. The Blue Blazer

After Rougeau gave Blazer the 'Rougeau Roundhouse', Eddie Gilbert came down the isle and flamed Blue Blazer. Rougeau, for some odd reason, actually stopped Gilbert from doing more damage.

Overall: 74

Crowd: 66

Raymond Rougeau gained overness Gilbert stayed in the ring, calling himself a 'Giant Killer' -- citing how he was going to take Gonzales down with 'the flame'.

'Hotstuff' Eddie Gilbert d. Giant Gonzales

Gonzales was horrible, here as always. Gilbert's getting more heel heat.

Overall: 61

Crowd: 74

Match: 31

Lex Luger d. Diamond Studd

Luger proved that he is 'Horsemen' material by putting Studd in the Torture Rack.

Overall: 79

Crowd: 82

Match: 73

-Brother Love conspiring with Jimmy, Bret Hart, and The Mountie-

Steve Corino left the announcers booth, telling Vince that he was going to try to get a word with Bret Hart before his big championship match. The Camera followed Steve Corino all the way to the Canadian Foundation's Lockeroom. When Corino walked in, he was suprised to see Jimmy Hart, Bret Hart, and The Mountie, talking to....Brother Love!! ...They kick Corino out of the dressing room. The Mountie handcuffs corino, causing Corino to have to walk back to the Announcers seat, handuffed.

85%

ADVERTS

WWF World Championship

Ric Flair (Champion) vs. Bret Hart

Jack Tunney came out first an announced that if anyone from the Canadian Foundation or the Four Horsemen intefered, then their entire regime will be indefentley suspended!

The first 10 minutes of the match was all Flair, the next ten minutes Bret, then it went back and forth from there. The crowd was solidly behind Flair for the entire portion of the match. During the entire match, each member of the Canadian Foundation tried coming down to the ring.

When Jimmy Hart was denied by the referee he argued "But I'm the Mouth of the South!!"

When Rick Martel got denied, he argued, "I'm a model, dammit!"

When The Mountie got denied, he protested, "I'm the Law of the WWF!"

When Jim the Anvil Neidhart got denied, he argued that he was an Anvil. The referee had no idea what an Anvil was, and neither do I.

Final Call by Vince McMahon & Steve Corino

McMahon " ....and now...it look's like Flair has Bret right where he wants him, WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHO'S THAT---IT'S BROTHER LOVE! What the hell is he doing down here!!? "

Corino: (Brother Love Falls down, clinching his ankle...screaming 'Ahhh Lorrd!!! Heellppp!! My ankle! My ankle!') "Oh my!! Vince it looks like Brother Love hurt his ankle....referee Dave Hebner is going to his attention.....

(As Ric is watching the crazyness outside the ring, Bret Hart reaches down into his trunks, finds brass knuxxx, and clonks Flair in the face with it.)

McMahon " And now...Hart has the pin...Ric Flair is down....1........2.......3.....!!! Yes!! No!!! Two! Flair Kicked out!! Where did he get that energy from??! (Brother Love starts screaming again...Hebner goes back out to help him)

Corino And now, here comes Brother Love's Wrestler, HiroYoshi Tenzan......he hits the ring................And hits Ric Flair with his Moonsault!! He ducks underneath the ring! Here comes Hebner!! 1......2..................3!!!!! Bret Hart is the new WWF Champion!! What will Jack Tunney have to say about this! Join us next week!

"

Show Quality

Card Rating: 73 %

Rating: 5.84 (Must've been that horrible on camera performance by 'Mufffy'. either that, or I forgot that skipping a PPV lowers you're PI. Ah all the better...more the challenge. :) )

user posted image

Janurary 3rd, 1994 -Monday Night Raw

Attendance: 6,539

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Steve Corino & Rowdy Roddy Piper

Raw opens up with Gene Okerland and Bobby The Brain Heenan standing in front of a giant locked vault.....

Gene "Hello everyone, I'm Gene Okerland, here along side, the Brain....and the year is 1994...and with the new year comes, new ideas! But, Brain, many times the oldest ideas are the best and memorable ideas...."

Heenan: (Looks at Vault) "Well isn't this what this thing is here for? (Okerland says 'Yessir')...Well tell the humanoids about it, then!"

Gene "Well, during the first Raw of each month, We will be going into this 'WWF Vault'. And inside of this vault--it could be anything....and it will feature the return of someone, something, some people, some things, anything!....But, Brain---it's something that WWF fans have come to know and love, but may have been discontinued in the past for some reason or another.

Heenan: "You mean a person could come out of that thing?

Gene: "Haha...no, Brain. It'll be on a piece of paper, with a return date....So...This month....We give you the return of.....(Gene Opens the vault, pulls out a piece of paper, and nearly screams his lungs out) WWF Saturday Night's Main Event!!!"

OPENING CREDITS

Vince Mcmahon & Steve Corino open up the show and run down what they have planned for tonight, they are joined by Roddy Piper, who seems drug influenced once again. His comments are ignored by Mcmahon & Corino:

--Main Event ; I-C Title Match: Chris Chavis vs. Macho King Randy Savage

--Special Challenge Match (by Lawler);

Jerry The King Lawler & The Blue Blazer vs.Ludvig Borga & Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert

--Words from former WWF Champion Ric Flair, and the New WWF Champion Bret Hart

--A special Announcement from President Jack Tunney

--'And more!'

Mcmahon: "But first, we have the WWF Tag Team Titles on the Line, and the challengers are coming down the isle!!

-Slick Announces that he's going Hollywood-

The Collossal Connection d. The Rockers - WWF Tag Team Titles

After they lost the match, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty Argued. Could the Rockers reunion be short lived?

Overall: 67

Match: 61

After the match Slick Took the mic...Akeem was dancing around the ring, while Bossman was having fun twirling his nightstick around.

Slick: " Good evening mah Bruthas and Sistas!! (crowd is laughing...because they remember what happened last week on Raw.....A loud 'John Candy' chant starts on the Big Bossman.)

Last week, the Tag Team Champions and I had a little problem looking for a Hotel last week. Thats because....we were in the wrong part of town!! I thought I was in CA -- We were in PA!!!! (crowd booes...they don't believe it.) But next week....RAW comes to us live from Hollywood, CA! Ever since we got these Tag Team Titles, I've been meetin' ALLLL 'dose actor and actresses! Akeem's been hip hopping wid da best rappas, in showbizzzz!! And the Big Bossman, is at the top the list, of fine police officers...everyone knows of his work in Cobb County, Georgia. So next week, join the Slickster, and the WWF Tag Team champions as WE GO HOLLYWOOD!! " 70%

-Diamond Studd challenges 'The Gentle Giant' at The Royal Rumble

Sean Mooney " Hello Wrestling fans, I'm Sean Mooney here with, The Diamond Studd...and Studd....I understand you have a challenge for Giant Gonzales?

Studd (Speaking very slowly, in his fake accent) "Hey Yo.....Bigman....Giant..........I....want....you......at the Royal Rumble (looks around)......And If I beat your ugly oversized body, I want a match, with your new saviour, your new hero--'UNCLE' Paul Bearer, the next night on RAW! 82%

ADVERTS

-Roddy Piper gets out of line, again-

Coming off the Break, Steve Corino announced that he just got word that Jack Tunney is recovering at home from the attack of the Hart Foundation, a couple of months ago on RAW, according to a letter he recieved from the President. During Corino's entire time, Piper kept talking about how they should legalize marijuana. "Marijuana" was censored off television, and replaced by an unconvincing voice that subsituted "Wheat Bread", for the word Marijuana.... Also, the President has appointed Yokozuna the new 'watchdog' of the WWF. But as he was trying finish the announcment,

Vince yelled to a rambling Piper, " Piper, would you please shut the hell up!! " Corino, then told Vince not to worry, and that he'll handle this in the ring.

Announcer Steve Corino d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

After Corino won, he challenged the Piper to a Looser Gets Banned From Monday Night Raw Match, for next week on RAW. Piper declined, then accepted, then declined, accepted again, declined, then accepted for the final time.

Overall: 68

Crowd: 64

-Flair Calls for A Fourth Horsemen

The Four Horsemen, led by JJ Dillon, came down the isle. Fresh off of loosing his WWF Title, Flair was furious and got straight to the point.

" Bret!!!! Bret!!!! You, Jimmy Hart, Mountie, that whole Canadian Foundation of yours are going down I promise you that much!! First Brother Love, bring your Japanese buddy Tenzan down here right now! You cost me my WWF Title last week on RAW!!

Brother Love appears on the 'RAW Tron', with Hiroyoshi Tenzan working in the background. He is practicing his moonsault, the same Moonsault that he landed on Ric Flair, during his title match w/ Bret Hart last week. It doesn't take us too long to figure out that this is a pre-recorded interview from Love.

Eyyyyyyyeee Looooovvvvveeee Youuuuuuu!!!! Ric Flair, I apologize, but my man Hiroyoshi Tenzan is busy working out.....you know....preparing to become a Champion--something you're not. (Crowd booes) But he'll be glad to face you next week on RAW....or better yet....this weekend...on 'Saturday Night's Main Event'!!! See you there, Flair. A close up on Tenzan reveals that he his practicing his Moonsault...on a Ric Flair Wrestling Buddy. 79%

Hiroyoshi Tenzan's overness went up

Flair continues...smiling now that he got his match.

Wooo!!! Now to Horsemen business! As you can see, we're 4 strong, but only 3 wide! Luger, Myself, and Blanchard handle what we gotta do in the ring, and the greatest mind in pro wrestling; James J. Dillon, back where he belongs; with the Horsemen!!! Woooooo!! (JJ mumbles an inaudible). But we need a 4th! We need that 4th Elite wrestler!!! And that spot is open to ANYONE! ANYONE, can be a Horsemen---just as long as they got the, guts, determination, drive, and will it takes to be a Horseman! My good man JJ Dillon will be scouting WWF Wrestlers from now up until the Royal Rumble! And at the Royal Rumble - Live from the Ocro Arena, in Austin, Texas---A Fourth Horseman will be Announced!!! Wooo!!!! Woooo!!! Oh and Bret! You and your Canadian Cronies better not show up tonight! Not you! Not the toy cop, Mountie! Not Martel! Not Neidhart! Not Rougeau! No one! 86%

ADVERTS

-Yokozuna's first 'mission' as 'WWF Watchdog' is too put out the 'fire' of Eddie Gilbert-

Ludvig Borga & Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert d. WWF King Jerry Lawler & The Blue Blazer

Gilbert pinned Blue Blazer after a Piledriver. After the match, Yokozuna walked down the isle...and since he can't speak English, he handed a note to Eddie Gilbert. It read "You have an Appointment with Yokozuna The WWF Watchdog at Saturday Night's Main Event. Yokozuna smiled, patted Gilbert on the head, and waddled away, smiling - to a huge pop. So if Yokozuna is the WWF Watchdog, what does that make the Mountie?

Overall: 73

Crowd: 73

Match: 74

ADVERTS

-The Horsemen meet the new WWF Champion at the door-

A long pink limousine pulled up to the Arena. Out came, in this order, Jimmy Hart, The Mountie, WWF Champion Bret Hart, Ray Rougeau (Now wearing a 'France's #1 Hero' T-shirt), Jim Neidhart and Rick Martel - The Canadian Foundation. Suddenly JJ Dillon appears, and offers to show Bret Hart to his locker room, while Gerald Brisco shows the rest to their locker room, as it is 'New WWF Policy that the WWF Champion have a seperate locker room from everyone else Realizing that both JJ Dillon and Brisco are part of the WWF booking team, Bret accepts, as long as his manager 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart can come with him. The camera follows Bret.

--JJ opens the door--Bret is met with a low blow from Dillon, a club to the head from Tully Blanchard, and a chair crack by Lex Luger. Bret is laying unconcious. Dillon KO's a shocked Jimmy Hart.

JJ Dillon (Laughing, to Ric Flair)" Do you think Hart's Horsemen material? "

Flair " No way, JJ! The crowd is solidly behind the Horsemen here, as 'Woooos' are heard from every side of the arena. They both laugh, as Flair 'crosses Bret's name' off of the Horseman scouting list. 95%

Ric Flair's overness went up

Chris 'Tatanka' Chavis d. Macho King Randy Savage - IC Title

Good to see that Savage doesn't mind putting over younger talent. After the match the announcers thanked everyone for joining them this week on RAW...but just as the show was going off the air...Mark Callous came down the isle, with a mic in his hand.

Overall: 84

Match: 69

Chris Chavis' overness went up

The Image of the I-C title has gone up.

-Mean Mark Callous wants to join the Horsemen - By Force-

Callous " Ya know...I just heard there's an opening in the Horsemen! (Callous is pacing all over the ring. Fans are going nuts) Hey Flair! C'mon out here....Ya don't gotta wait for the Royal Rumble, Mean Mark Callous is Your Fourth Horseman!!! (Crowd's going wild)

JJ Dillon comes running out with Lex Luger and Tully Blanchard.

Dillon " Hey, Hey wait a minute!! No, No, No!!! (Crowd booes Dillon--Ahh...gotta love the accidental yet convenient tweenerism of Luger, Flair, & Dillon) You are not in the Horsmen!! You have no class! (crowd Boos Dillon.) You're loud! You curse! (looks closely at Callous. He is chewing tobacco.) You chew Tobacco!!

Callous " Dillon! I'm joining the Horsemen whether you like it or not!! (Dillon doesn't change his mind) Oh yea....Well how bout this! If I beat that pretty boy Lex Luger in a match, I get a spot in the Horsemen! If I don't win, everyone goes home happy. have

Dillon (After conversing with Tully and Lex) "Ok fine 'Mean' Mark. When do you want this match?)"

Callous " NOW!! "

Mean Mark Callous DDQ Lex Luger - Impromptu Match

The two wrestled in this unannounced match for about 5 minutes before Ric Flair hit the ring, attacking Callous. The referee threw out the match, finally, after continuous interferance from Dillon, Blanchard, & Flair. Raw went off the air, with Flair yelling "Callous! You will never, ever be a Horsemen!! " Callous laughed, as he watched the Horsemen back peddle to the back.....to a loud "Callous' chant.

Crowd: 85

Show Quality

Show Quality: 78%

TV Rating: 6.01

Saturday Night's Main Event Preview!

--Main Event - Grudge Match - WWF Crown - No Rules

King Jerry Lawler vs. Macho King Randy Savage w/ Sherri

--WWF Watchdog Yokzuna vs. Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert

--Ric Flair w/ JJ Dillon vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan w/ Brother Love

--Plus 'in action', many other WWF Superstars!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Once again, I typed out results to The Main Event, only to have it erased by the random incorrect effect that the backspace button has on this board.

So in my next RAW, during the raw, I'll post 'Highlights' of The Main Event...

But here's a quick recap.

The Horsemen continued their search...

---JJ Dillon interview Perfect...Perfect said he would only join the Horsemen if the Genius can come along with him. Dillon said no way. :lol:

---George the Animal Steele chased JJ Dillon around for the whole night. Looks like Dillon is NOT accepting the man-beast into the Horsman

---Flair defeated Tenzan, in a match that had 81 quality! But the crowd didn't care because of the Eddie Gilbert promo right before this match. That had the crowd buzzing

Jerry Lawler & Macho King had another great match, this time a grudge match. These two are having a great old-skool type feud: More matches, less angles.

Ahh. thats actually about it....lots of squash matches....getting people over...69 Quality, 6.04 rating. Well...I feel a little better now :)

Hope everyone's enjoying the storylines...feedback!

In my next update (which will be later tonight), the complete card for the PPV just over 2 weeks way, The Royal Rumble! Plus the complete listing of everyone on the roster, along with their overness....!

user posted image

Live, Janurary 30th, 1994 on Pay Per View!

Venue: Ocoro Arena, PA

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT!!

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP

user posted imageVS.user posted image

"Hitman" Bret Hart (Champion) "WWF Watchdog" Yokozuna

w/ Jimmy Hart

THREE WAY ELIMINATION MATCH!!

user posted imageVS.user posted imageVS.user posted image

'Mean' Mark Callous The Mountie w/ Jimmy Hart "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Presidential Bout!!

'Hotstuff' Eddie Gilbert - WWF President Jack Tunney

WWF Intercontinental Championship!!

Chris 'Tatanka' Chavis - Lex Luger w/ JJ Dillon

(Champion)

The Diamond Studd - 'Gentle Giant' Gonzales w/ Uncle Paul Bearer

(If Studd wins, he gets a match against Bearer on Monday Night Raw!)

Money vs. Hair Match!!

Ted Dibiase w/ Virgil - George 'The Animal' Steele w/ Cpt. Lou

(On the Line: The Million Dollar Belt vs. Steele's Body Hair!)

30 Man Over the Top Rope Royal Rumble!!!!

This Year's Entries'

Mean Mark Callous, Earthquake, Koko B. Ware, Ludvig Borga, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tully Blanchard, Giant Gonzales, France's Favourite Hero Ray Rougeau, Jim Niedhart, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Paul Bearer, Rick Steiner, Ted Dibiase, Repo Man, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Tugboat, Scott Steiner, Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert, Macho King Randy Savage, George The Animal Steele, WWF King Jerry Lawler, Demolion Crush, Diamond Studd, Demolition Nova, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Big Bossman, plus several 'suprise' entries!

Plus, The Arrival Of The Fourth Horseman!!!!

Janurary 9th, 1994

Vince Russo walked in with JJ Dillon, Ed Ferrera, and some new guy, with a stern look on his face.

Russo "WCW's got a new Monday Night show...and check out their ratings for the first week....6.45 against our 6.04!"

Dillon" It's Ok, we are still getting more people in the arena! Everything is fine, boss!"

Russo "It's Not OK! More bad news -- because of that segment that we had a few weeks ago, where Slick was talking with that bellboy named "Mufffy", had a negative effect on our PI--turns out "Mufffy" is some sort of child violator."

Dillon "Oh don't worry about it! Their PI is 51% ours is at 49%!! We are getting more people in the seats! The people are spending money on merch! We made $5 mil last month! Don't you remember? It's a small setback! We have the hottest feuds going on right now, we'll reclaim our top spot, definatley before the Royal Rumble. And once the Rumble comes around, it's an upward hill from there!"

Javert: (I had to put an end to this bickering), "Um...have we decided on a Fourth Horsemen yet?"

Dillon "Yes....Yes we have."

.::closes door::.

user posted image

Janurary, 10th 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 6,541

by

Dave Schmeltzer

-Shawn Michaels gets denied by the Horsemen-

Raw opens up with JJ Dillon washing his hands in the back. Shawn Michaels comes up to him and says;

" Yooo, JJ! My Man! It's me H.B.K! Yo listen...i hear ya got an opening in that stable--that Legendary stable, the Four--- "

JJ stopped Michaels by spitting in his face....and walked off, laughing.

Marty Jannety walked in, and seemed upset at Michaels for trying to join the Horsemen. 96%

OPENING RAW CREDITS

-The Mountie takes a Stand-

Raw opened up with the Mountie & Jimmy Hart leading the Canadian Foundation to the ring. Gene Okerland is waiting for them in the ring.

Gene " Mountie...I want to have a word with you....but first--are you worried that a member of your very Foundation is joining the Horsemen! Hey! Where's Bret? It must be Bret Hart! Bret Hart has joined----

Mountie ( Jimmy Hart snatches the microphone from Gene's hand and hands it over to the Mountie). Get out of the ring baldie! First of all, Bret Hart, your WWF Champion is not here tonight! (Crowd cheers the fact that Bret isn't here). Because of the attack of the Horsemen last week on RAW, Bret has refused to come to WWF Raw, because of the unsafe conditions. And he will remain at home until President Jack Tunney takes appropriate messures! And thats an order, Jack! Secondly, all this Horsemen crap! We've had enough of it! (Martel, Rougeau, Niedhart, Martel, and Jimmy Hart all agree). We don't care if Mark Callous joins the Horsmen or not! As a matter a fact, if I had things my way; I would send Callous back to the graveyard, and Flair back to Charolette! Flair, you just remember one thing! Remember who has the WWF Title---us; and who's part of a championship-less stable...which isn't even at 100%! YOU!! HAHAHAHA!!! They all leave and follow Mountie and Jimmy to the back. 78%

Hiroyoshi Tenzan d. Rick Steiner

Its no secret that these two had some great matches in New Japan 'a couple of years ago'. They had another good one tonight.

Match: 78

Hiroyoshi Tenzan gained overness

Rick Steiner lost his overness

Max Moon d. Red Rooster

Overall: 51

Crowd: 53

Match: 48Max Moon gained overness

Red Rooster lost his overness

ADVERTS

-The Big Bossman looses his cool-

We return to RAW with footage of Slick walking around w/ the Collossal Connection. Slick has a piece of paper, with the address to 'Interscope Records on it'. They walk inside, and is met by an intern at the main doors. His name tag reads 'Mr. STone'

Slick "Helloooo mah brutha!!! What is yo' First Name, Mr. Stone??"

Mr. STone " My first name is Brim. Now, how may I help you?"

Akeem" YO! BRO! I'M hea to meet wit Mah Homeboy Dr. Dre! Dis iz Interscope Records, 'aint it.

Mr. STone (after laughing) "Um...No sir...Dr. Dre is actually on tour right now--He's in New York Now. If you knew him you would know that.

Big Bossman (Bossman jumps in front off of his associates) Dammit 'boy! You let us up there! We are the WWF Tag Team Champions!" At this point, a group of tourists, being led on a tour of the record label notices the trio. One person yells out; pointing to the Bossman, "Is That John Candy!!

Bossman chases them away....he trips while running...but nevertheless gets back up and continues the chase. It must've been the fall. 57 %

Big Bossman lost overness from this skit :(

-Paul Bearer shows that he can handle his own-

Diamond Studd d. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

After the match Paul Bearer came running down the isle, and started punching Studd From behind. 'Gentle Giant' Gonzales with him to make sure that Studd didn't fire back. Giant then screamed, "I'll see you at the Rumble! In a broken and hardly understandable dialect.

Crowd: 78

Match: 56

Looser leaves RAW Match - Steve Corino d. Rowdy Roddy Piper

Piper was wearing a "Rowdy 4:20 T-Shirt, backwards.

During the match, McMahon on commentary kept talking about how Piper had a 'big secret to tell' at the Rumble. Well, I'm sure it's not a marijuana addiction, because that part's no secret.

Overall: 68

-'Mean' Mark Prepares For His Match against a Horseman-

We go to the back where Mean Mark Callous is preparing for his match. While the camera is there, he shows them around his lockeroom. He seems to have placed Four Horseman pictures, posters, and memoribillia all over his locker room. He brings the camera to his most prized 4 Horseman item. It's a 1989 picture of, JJ Dillon, Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger---and a superimposed picture of Mark Callous, with his 'arm around Flair'.. Oh the trickery of photography. The crowd cheers Callous' little stunt. 89%

ADVERTS

Eddie Gilbert/Mr. Perfect/Randy d. Yokozuna, I-C Champion Chris Chavis, Jerry Lawler

Gilbert got the pin on Jerry Lawler, in what seem to be a match to get Gilbert over. Many fans in the arena popped loud for the short Lawler-Gilbert brawl, as they seem to remember the classic bouts the two had down in Memphis. After the match, Gilbert said a few short words....

" Jack Tunney! You sent that fat a** Yokozuna after me! Why don't you be a man, and stop me yourself!! The challenge has been made Tunnballs! Gilbert - Tunney, The Royal Rumble! Because I'm everyone girls dream, Every Woman's fantasy, and Every Man's Nightmare!!"

Overall: 81 (!!!!)

Crowd : 86

ADVERTS

-The Mountie Gets his men-

'Mean' Mark Callous DDQ Lex Luger

Again...a Double DQ. Ric Flair ended this match again when he came running in the ring and started to pound on Callous. He was getting booed out of the building. At that point, The Mountie came running down the isle and helped Flair pound Callous. However, after thier double team, Mountie turned on Flair, hitting him in the eye with his cattleprod. Luger and Dillon attended to Flair who was outside the ring in agonizing pain. Raw went off the air, with the Mountie standing in the ring with Jimmy Hart waiving the Canadian Flag, to very hostile crowd....

Show Quality

Card Quality: 77

TV RAting: 6.04

Preview of Next Week's Raw!!!

--A 20 Man BattleRoyal!!! The First person out is #1 for the Royal Rumble, while the winner will be #30, the last superstar out!!

--Jack Tunney's first wrestling match!!

--With only 2 weeks left until the Rumble, the Horsemen Continue their Search!

--Marty Jannetty has something to say to Shawn Michaels!

--Main Event: The Mountie w/ Jimmy Hart vs. Lex Luger w/ JJ Dillon

--Plus!!

Next RAw comes to us from London, England....and we all know they are a bit more liberal over there...so expect some great action ;)

--------

With WCW's new Monday Night Program getting off to a killer start....it's time to pick up the pace...leading into the Royal Rumble.

user posted image

Januarary, 16th 1994 -Monday Night Raw

Venue: Manchester Evening News Arena - Manchester

Attendance: 6,7035

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Raw opens up with Announcer Steve Corino and Shawn Michaels washing their hands in the bathroom. Michaels brought a cup of water with him that was labeled " 'Omega' Shawn Michaels". Corino does a little 'journalism' work.

Corino" Hey Shawn, who do you think the Fourth Horsemen is?

Michaels" I dunno, it aint me.....Hey kid...lemme ask you something. You entering the Rumble?

Corino: "Yea, man. I'm gonna give it a try.

Michaels: " (after laughing) Hey kid...remember, you're just an announcer." (Laughs and then goes into a stall.)

Corino takes Michaels' cup of water, and replaces it with toilet water.... 93% Crowd turned on the announcer big time for his disgusting act.

Steve Corino lost overness from the heel turn.

Steve Corino gained overness from the segment

Shawn Michaels gained overness from the segment

OPENING CREDITS

Raw opens up with JJ Dillon coming out of a limousine with a big smile on his face. His smile is quickly turned into a frown when a returning President Jack Tunney informed him that in tonights Main Event, Ric Flair must team with.....MARK CALLOUS!....against the team of WWF Champion Bret Hart & The Mountie. 87%

-Brother Love's Japanese Sensation wins the Battle Royal-

Hiroyoshi Tenzan wins the 20 Man Battle Royal, to earn #30 in the Rumble

This match, while not one of the overly 'skillful' Battle Royals saw some interesting things during the bout. For one, once again, the crowd popped big time for Lawler-Gilbert going at it again. Looks like this will be quite the feud in the WWF's future. The final 3 combatants were Tenzan, Eddie Gilbert, and Yokozuna. Gilbert and Tenzan double teamed the 'WWF Watchdog' until he tumbled through the second rope, and couldnt' get back in. Tenzan then gave Gilbert a cranium kick over the top rope for the victory, while Gilbert was laughing at Yoko. To help Yoko get up, longtime friend Mr. Fuji ran down to the ring to his aid. Awwww. Touching.

Overall: 65

Match: 49

ADVERTS*COMING TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE, FROM THE 'DOCTOR OF STYLE' SLICK, P.H.A.T!!!!!!!*

The Rockers were backstage...Shawn Michaels said that they were a better tag team then where they were, and challenge the Collossal Connection to a match at the WWF Royal Rumble, for the WWF Titles! Another Match has been added!!! 80%

Shawn Michaels lost overness

-Announcer Steve Corino, does more detective work-

Steve Corino d. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Steve Corino left Vince Mcmahon and announced in the ring, that he was going to call out the newest member of the Four Horsemen. He then called out; Hacksaw Jim Duggan!!! The crowd was stunned; shocked; and betrayed! Duggan then got the mic, and yelled, "Ol' Hacksaw Jim Duggan ain't joining NO horsemen NEVER EVER! Hooooooo!!! Now for that ANNOUNCER BOY! YOU GONNA GET HURT! HOOOOOOO!!!

Over: 62

Crowd: 65

Match: 58

Steve Corino Gained Overness

Hacksaw Jim Duggan lost overness

-Fuji, to be in corner of Yokozuna during his WWF Title Match, at the Rumble

Mr. Fuji, who came to the aid of Yokozuna earlier tonight, was backstage and assured Yokozuna that he was with him to stay--and that he would be there when Yoko takes on the WWF Champion Bret Hart at Royal Rumble. 73 %

Mr. Fuji gained Overness

Yokozuna lost overness

ADVERTS*COMING TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE, FROM THE 'DOCTOR OF STYLE' SLICK, P.H.A.T!!!!!!!*

-President Jack Tunney Attacks Eddie Gilbert!!!-

Gilbert came out for an interview, but before he could get a word out - the words "THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION...WHAT THE WORLD IS WATCHING. blasted over the PA system. Gilbert stared at the RAW Tron, confused -- Finally, the crowd popped for WWF PRESIDENT JACK TUNNEY APPEARING FROM UNDERNEATH THE RING!! Jack Tunney smashed a chair over Gilbert's head and yelled;

"Nobody messes with my WWF!!! You're gonna pay for throwing fire at my WWF Wrestlers at Royal Rumble...when you face the WWF Watchdog, Yokozuna!!!! But first, right here next week...you find a partner, because you will have to take on, in a tag team match, Yokozuna....and.....WWF KING JERRY LAWLER!!!! But wait...theres more....if Yokozuna doesn't get the job done, I'll finish you off at the Royal Rumble! (crowd is in shock, as Jack Tunney is going to wrestle!) But wait THERES MORE!!! Tonights match with Yokozuna will be A CAGE MATCH! That way, you can't escape!!! Crowd pops big, and starts a big 'Tunney' chant. I guess Tunney thinks that Yokozuna learned how to climb a cage, since he became 'WWF Watchdog'. 73%

-The Canadian Foundation reign supreme over the Real Americans-

The Canadian Foundation (Ray Rougeau & Jim Neidhart) d. Real Americans

Ray Rougea grabbed the mic and announced that this match would be the final match between the two team, because 'all of his fans in England and France were tired of seeing him lowered to fighting men like Bob Backlund and Mike Rotunda. Oh, and yes...looks like another name change for the Canadian Team....maybe to avoid a lawsuit, they just took the name of the entire stable.

The Canadian Foundation gained overness from this feud ending

The Real Americans lost overness from this feud ending

Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert d. Yokozuna - Cage Match

This match ended when Yokozuna tried climbing the cage...he got stuck midway, and couldn't get out. Fuji even helped...and Tunney came running down the isle to lend a hand....but to no avail. While those three fiddled around with Yokozuna, Gilbert walked out of the door, and was met with debris from the fans. He walked to the back, pointing and laughing at Tunney, saying " This is my WWF now, Tunney.... "

Crowd: 84

-Jerry Lawler gets in a Pub Fight-

We now go to a 'local pub' where Jerry Lawler is enjoying some drinks with the fans of the UK, when a group of Manchester street thugs come up to him. They are drunk and start calling him names, citing about how they love Macho King Randy Savage. Lawler tries to ignore them, but suddenly suprised when a beer bottle is cracked over his head! All three thugs then take Lawler and throw him outside the bar. While Lawler is down, another group of street thugs come and start kicking him! They take his money and walk away laughing.....After Lawler is taken away in paramedics, we see Macho King paying off the attackers! 94%

Jerry Lawler's overness went up

-'Mean' Mark Callous "Aids" The Horsemen-

Ric Flair & Mark Callous d. Bret Hart & The Mountie

During the entire match, while Callous wrestled, Flair refused to tag in. Callous kept making the Horsmen sign, along with imitating Ric Flair's "Woooos". To further add to his 'Horsemen by Force' application, he even came out to Ric Flair's music. The end of the match came, when Lex Luger stole the Mountie's cattle prod, using it on Bret and The Mountie. Finally, Flair tagged in, for the easy pin. The show ended with Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, and JJ Dillon, all holding thier hands up making the Horsemen sign. Callous held his hands up, too, but JJ Dillon kept pulling it down, telling him to leave the ring.....McMahon's last words on commentary were; " Going into the Royal Rumble, could we be looking at the New Four Horsemen!!?? "

Overall: 81

Crowd: 86

Show Quality

Card Quality: 78%

TV Rating: 6.49

The Competition

WCW Monday; 6.43

Preview to Next Week's RAW!!!!!!!

With only 1 week remaining to the Royal Rumble;

--Announcer Steve Corino vowes to get to the bottom of the Fourth Horsemen!

--Main Event: The Mountie vs. Lex Luger - No DQ!

--WWF Tag Team Championship:

The Colossal Connection vs. The Rockers!

--The WWF Title will be on the line!

plus!!!

-As ordered by Jack Tunney; Eddie Gilbert & ? vs. Jerry Lawler & Randy Savage!

-The Giant Gonzales, I-C Champion Chris 'Tatanka' Chavis, Mr. Perfect, and George 'The Animal' Steele are all in the building!!

Live from the Guildhall - Portsmouth England!!!!!!!

user posted image

Januarary 24, 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Venue: The Guildhall - Portsmouth England

Attendance: 7,047

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Monday Night Raw this weeks opens up with Announcer Steve Corino standing in the ring, welcoming the English Fans to Monday Night Raw. He runs down the show, and promises to get to the bottom of the identity of the Fourth Horsemen! He is getting cheers, up until he shows what he did the Shawn Michaels last week on RAW. He then points out popular footballer, Eric Cole...then proceeds to make fun of him. He then joins Vince, at the broadcast table. 75%

Steve Corino gianed overness from this segment

The Blue Blazer d. The Executioner

The Executioner is Roddy Piper under a mask. It's his new role. :lol::lol:

Overall: 73

Match: 76

Blue Blazer gained overness

Executioner lost overness

We goto the back, where Diamond Studd is talking to himself in the mirror. He is suddenly frightened to see the man standing behind him, it's the 'Gentle' Giant Gonzales. Paul Bearer, Gonzales manager says that if Gonzales looses, he's ready to take on Studd the next night on RAW. But Gonzales insures Paul that he won't loose. Long staredown. 76%

ADVERTS***Slick Presents P.H.A.T!!! Next week at the Royal Rumble!!***

-Corino's first Fourth Horseman 'suspect'-

The Announcer leaves the broadcast booth and goes snooping around the back. He sees Pat Patterson & Gerald Briscoe..but immediatley rules them out. He then, sees The Doctor Of Style Slick....and decides to ask him what P.H.A.T is.....Slick tells him that he'll get a glimpse of P.H.A.T, in just a few moments...Corino moves on and sees Hiroyoshi Tenzan. He asks Tenzan if he's going to join the Horsemen. Tenzan, w/o his manager, Brother Love, has nothing to say...since he doesn't understand English....Corino goes back to the announcers booth, with Vince...unsuccessful. 84%

Steve Corino's overness went up

-Earthquake Helps the "Doctor of Style", Slick's team!-

The Colossal Connection d. The Rockers

Just went it seemed as though the Rockers were going to end the match, Earthquake came running down the isle and pushed Michaels and Jannetty off the top turnbuckles! After the match, Earthquake declared himself; GrandMasta Earthquake! , and started dancing around with Akeem & Slick, while the Bossman continued to beat on the rockers. Slick then grabbed the mic and said, " Pra-pare, next week, Becoz' P.H.A.T makes it's debut!! What the hell was he jiving about?

Crowd: 78

Match: 61

Akeem's overness went up :)

Ted Dibiase d. Max Moon

Debiase won when George the Animal Steele attempted to interfere,helping Moon. Instead, when he threw chairs in the ring, one hit Moon in the head...allowing for Dibiase to get the pin. Animal, then stole the belt that he would be trying to win next week at the Royal Rumble,

The Million Dollar Belt. Captain Lou punched out Virgil on the outside to a big pop! Go Captain Lou!

Crowd: 87 :eek:

-Announcer Steve Corino does more investigating-

Corino saw, on the Raw Tron, Mr. Perfect! He ran to the back....guessing that Mr. Perfect was probably the best bet for the person that would be joining the Horsemen! When interviewing him, Perfect yelled at Corino;

" Listen, little man! The only way I'm joining the HOrsemen is if, this man right here (points to his manager, the Genius) can come with me! And, a couple of weeks ago when I was approached by Flair, they were against it! So you won't be seeing Mr. Perfect joining the Horsmen next week, or any week, for that matter! But what you will see is Mr. Perfect winning the WWF Royal Rumble!!! Now That's Perfect!!! 84%

Dissappointed, Corino continued on, this time, running into 'Mean' Mark Callous. He was determined to get to the bottom of this.

Corino "Mark Callous! After what happened last week on Monday Night Raw, the big question is....Are you going to be the one that is introduced as the newest member of the Four Horsmen next week? I know it's going to be you! I know it!

Callous "Hell yea, I am! It's me! I'm joining the Horsemen! Ya see Corino, it's like this....what Mark Callous wants...Mark Callous gets....And I know what the Horsmen are about...I know about the history...the legacy...the pain.....the destruction. And like I said before, This Sunday Night, on Pay Per View...I WILL be officially announced as the Fourth Member of the Four Horsemen....whether Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Tully Blanchard, or JJ Dillon like it or not....Ya know....Steve....Sometimes...with acceptance....comes along a little pain! He punches Steve. Crowd cheers. 73%

Steve Corino gained overness

Jerry Lawler & Yokozuna d. Eddie Gilbert & Randy Savage

Both President Jack Tunney & Mr. Fuji were at ringside...fans were solidly behind Lawler & Yokozuna. Many 'Yoko' and 'Jerry' chants from the English fans. The end of the match came when President Jack Tunney climbed in the ring and gave Gilbert a very weak chair shot, giving Lawler & Yokozuna the victory.

Crowd: 86

Match: 71

-Corino Interviews Bret-

Corino asks Bret Hart if he's the person that The Four Horsemen are going to announce. Bret, holds his WWF Title up to Corino's face.

Hart: " Ya know Corino...how old are you? 23? You know...when you got this title, you don't need 'Four Horse Men' lurking around with you! I am part of the greatest regime ever assembled! The Canadian Foundation! All I'm thinking about is defending the title up against the new WWF Watchdog Yokozuna! Who the hell does Jack Tunney think he is? Granting Yokozuna a title match? I don't know what those two have going on, but if he thinks he going to take away MY TITLE, then he is sadly mistaken! Yokocrapo! You're going to be excellently executed! 81%

Steve Corino gained overness

-Mountie, Callous, and Flair duke it out-

Mountie d. Lex Luger

Mountie nailed Lex Luger with the uranage, at 9:55 into the match, but then Mark Callous ran into the ring saving Lex Luger ....he was quickly followed by Ric Flair which prompted a fist fight between Flair and Callous.....While Luger and the Referee tried to break it up, Jimmy Hart (Mountie's manager) jumped in the ring and cracked Luger over the head with his megaphone! Mountie then got Luger with another Urange for the victory. After his victory, Mountie screamed, "Nobodies interferes in The Mountie's Matches. Not even if their Horsemen! ...With that, The Mountie attacked Flair, prompting a 3 way brawl between himself, Flair, and Callous!!! This week's Raw went off the air, with Tully Blanchard, & JJ Dillon attending to a hurt Luger, while Flair, Mountie, and Callous brawled through the Portsmouth crowd!

Overall: 80

Show Quality

Card Quality: 78%

TV Rating: 6.45

The Competition

WCW Monday 6.42

NEXT WEEK......THE ROYAL RUMBLE PAY PER VIEW!!!!

Please, YOUR 4th Horseman & Royal Rumble Winner Predictions....

Added into the Royal Rumble: (and who will be taking the place of some of those who were sent to develpment - more on that in my next update),

Ric Flair, The Mountie, Giant Gonzales, Mark Callous, Ted Dibiase, George 'The Animal' Steele and Diamond Studd.

Though, I'll be missing some updates (lost in time), I have decided to officially end this diary, with it's conclusion being Wrestlemania '98, a show, that is now, only partially written.

So I will be reposting the diary (for the first time) in it's entirety (barring those misc missing months, missing all of part II, the Berzerker dominated years -- etc....THANKS NOAH!!!!!!!! FUCKFACE!!!

Sorry, had to get that out.

Good past updates Javert, Sucks that there's not going to be any part two since I never got to read it but oh well. Looking forward to the Royal Rumble and the Gentle Giant/Hall match up. Callous with Horsemen stuff in his lockeroom and a picture of himself with Flair is fucking classic :D

Yea, it's because of that prick Noah. Tried to take over our board, and in the process created a clusterfuck, loosing all of the board's data (EWB2/EWF).

Grrrrrr, there's just something about old middle aged computer/board putzs that get to me...