World Wrestling Federation '92

ChuBalso

WWF - PAY PER VIEW - Royal Rumble '94

Attendance: 15,005

Date: Jan 30th, 1994 8pm.

Venue: Ocro Arena, PA

Announcers: Vince McMahon & JJ Dillon

I gave the boys a little pep talk. Right now, we're concentrating on creating stars. We had a ride array of matches set for tonight (Jack Tunney-Gilbert to Hart-Yokozuna), so I knew the ratings would be all over thWe place. So, a complete card quality of 70 or over would be completely respectable....Pat Patterson came up to me...

Patterson "Hey, Boss. Someone wants to speak with you it's Rowdy Piper...he doesn't want to go out their tonight. He wants go leave the company. He's not really into the Executioner gimmick, allcovered up in the mask and all..."

-Vince Russo came running down the Hallway.

Vince Dillon! Would you shut the f*** up! Oh c'mon, no time to worry about that stuff! Scott Steiner & Hacksaw were both caught with drugs last night at the hotel, too! But look on the monitor, Vince & JJ are already talking....the preshow is starting!!

Terry Taylor was walking around the backstage area plucking his neck like a chicken...i guess practicing for the Rumble, and his Red Rooster gimmick.

-----------

Jerry Lawler opened up the pregame talking with Sean Mooney. Sean Mooney announced that the 3 way match between the Mountie, Ric Flair, and Mark Callous was just stipulated as a CAGE match! I guess their going for the profit!

Besides that, they basically just talked about who they thought would the Rumble. Lawler said he was in it to win it...while Mooney said he was putting his money on Ric Flair. Macho King came out, and yelled at Mooney for not picking him. Lawler and Savage had some pretty rough words between each other, before it quickly turned into an all out brawl. WWf Officials had to break it up...and finally...the PPV began!

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this segment. 96%

Vince McMahon"Hello everyone, I'm Vince McMahon, along side here with (gives him a disgusted look) JJ Dillon. And JJ, with the way you've been acting lately, I'm suprised you're still showing your face!

Dillon" Ha Ha! (claps his hands together...like only JJ can do...) Vince, tonight is going to be a great night for the Horsemen! First Lex Luger wins the Intercontinal Championship, against Chris Chavis! Then Ric Flair wins the 3 way match against the Mountie and Mark Callous--who is NOT in the Horsemen! And finally, ohhh yes Vince...it's the Big one...The Royal Rumble!!! Where Tully Blanchard will win, and go on to Wrestlemania to face Bret Hart, for the WWF Title!!

Vince: JJ Dillon! C'mon, tell us who's the Fourth Horsemen! Is it Ole Anderson? He is currently a free agent right now! When will you be making the announcement. (JJ makes a stupid little signal that shows him 'zipping his mouth up') Well..it looks like we're not going to get any answers out of this man; lets go to the ring, where the Rockers and getting set to go up against the WWF Tag Team Champions! "

We Join each match toward the end...from the point of view of Vince Mcmahon and JJ Dillon.

The Rockers vs Colossal Connection (For The WWF Tag Team Titles)

....And both men teetering back and forth...Michaels and Bossman going at it, blow for blow!! Who's gonna fall...no one knows!!! And the Bossman falls down!! Shawn Michaels is now trying to make the tag to---to...where is Marty Jannetty!!!?

Dillon" Marty Jannetty is gone! Look, he's leaving the ring!! And he's giving the middle finger to Shawn Michaels!! I don't beleive it! Good job for Jannetty!

Vince:" Would you stop it Dillon?! Now, Shawn Michaels has to fight Akeem & The Big Bossman by himself!"

--Suddenly, former 'Eastern Championship Wrestling' wrestler, The Blue Meanie is running down the isle, and starts yelling at the Ref. Meanie is wearing a shirt that reads, 'The P.H.A.T Meanie'--

Vince:" Who the Hell? It's, It's The PHAT MEANIE? And look - he's yelling at referee Joey Marella!

Dillon:" And now look on the other side of the ring! The Doctor of Style, Slick just threw Akeem's boom box in the ring!

Vince:.."...yes...and now--Big Bossman picks up the radio, and cracks it over the head of Shawn Michaels! It's a damn 4 on--NO! NO!

--**Grandmaster Earthquake, now under Slicks guidence enters the ring, and does the Earthquake splash on Michaels.**

And now the cover! 1....2.....3!!! It's a damn 5 on one! What business does Meanie have here! Your winners and still WWF Tag Team Champions--The Big Bossman & Akeem; PHAT?!

**At this point, Announcer Sean Mooney came running down the isle, for a word with Slick as Grandmasta Earthquake, and The Blue Beanie congratulated fellow fat wrestlers, Akeem & The Bigbossman on their title defense.

Sean Mooney" Well, first help from Earthquake last week on RAW, and now, help from the Blue Meanie! What gives?

Slick: " What ya'll see right HEAAAA.....is Slick's complete package hea...this before you is the very force THAT WIILLLLLLLL be takin' the WWF by storm...this is

P.H.A.T - PHYSICALLY HUGE AND TOUGH!!!

--The Crowd booes as Akeem, Bossman, Meanie, and Earthquake, all dance to Slick's music on the way back to the dressing room--

Overall: 70

Crowd: 75

Match: 61

Shawn Michaels was sluggish and didn't put much effort in. Akeem gained overness from this match. Marty Jannetty's turn was completed, and he is now a heel.

Marty Jannetty gained overness from this turn.

Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert vs Jack Tunney

...Jack Tunney is starting to tire...it seems that Eddie Gilbert is just toying with --- Oh My gosh!! No!! Gilbert with a low blow! He seems to be setting up for the DDT! No! He can't! Not on the WWF President! Someone get out here and help---THERE IT IS!!! DDT!! 1...2...3!!!!Your winner, Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert!!

Dillon" Hey look at that! Gilbert is continuing to attack Jack Tunney! Tunney is motionless! Now this is Horsemen material right there!!

Vince: " Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert wins the match! But this is just un-called for!This is just un-called for!

--McMahon throws down his headset, and joins a host of WWF Official in holding Gilbert back from doing any more damage.--

Overall: 66%

Crowd: 72%

Match: 54

Ted DiBiase vs George the Animal Steele - Hair vs. Belt

--We join this match where Virgil is being tied up to the ringpost by Captain Lou Albano. :lol:--

"Ted Dibiase is screaming for Captain Lou to let go of Virgil! Oh wait! Look at that! A roll up by The Animal! 1....2...3!!!! George The Animal Steel is the new Million Dollar Champion!!!"

--Steele wraps the belt around his neck, and runs to the back with Captain Lou in Celebration. Dibiase, livid, chases Steele and Albano, forgetting about Virgil, who remains tied up to the ring post for the rest of the PPV.--

Overall: 72

Crowd: 82

Match: 52

The Diamond Studd vs Giant Gonzalez

..."Listen to the Crowd, Dillon! Giant Gonzales has YET to go down in this entire match! Listen to this crowd Dillon!! Listen to this capacity crowd!! Oh My!! Studd has thrown everything at him!

--Suddenley Gonzlez goes tumbling down--

...and Studd goes straight for the pin! 1...2....3!!!! The Diamond Studd has defetead the Gentle Giant Gonzales!!!

Overall: 68

Crowd: 84

Match: 34

Giant Gonzalez basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

Chris Chavis vs Lex Luger (For The WWF Intercontinental Title)

"...and it looks like Chris Chavis is about to end this! He's going on the top rope...and...Hey!! Dillon! Where the hell are you going??"

JJ Dillon throws down his headset and runs down the isle to the ring, and starts yelling at Chavis. This prompts Chavis to hop off the turnbuckle and get into a shouting match with Dillon. Dillon told Chavis to 'go back to the indian reserve'. Ouch. You can bet the WWF is going to get hate letters about that one. This allowed for Luger to recover, and catch Chavis from behind, scooping him up into the Torture Rack!

...I don't believe it! It looks like Chavis is going to give up! His back can't take all of that pain! Yes...the match is over! The ref has called for the bell. Lex Luger is the New WWF Intercontinental Champion! (Virgil is still Tied up to the Ringpost)

Overall: 63

Crowd: 60

Match: 66

Lex Luger gained overness from this match.

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

The WWF Intercontinental title has lost image.

Poor Chavis..this is the second time that he followed a hot match. And the second time that the title lost image while around his waiste. Maybe that's why they took the title off of him, because of not being able to put on good matches.

Ric Flair vs Mean Mark Callous vs The Mountie - Cage Match

... "All three men are giving it they're all in this brutal match! Never before have we seen this action. 3 men in one cage! Wow! And it doesn't look like Mark Callous is in the Horsemen at all! He and Flair are really going at it! The Mountie is escaping the cage!!! There he goes!

**Lex Luger comes running down the isle and throws his intercontinal belt straight for the Mountie who is on the top of the cage. The belt hits Mountie right in the head, causing him to take a looooooooong fall down onto the mat. He isn't moving for a while**

Oh My!! Did you see that!! The Mountie could be seriously hurt! And it seems Callous seems to be getting the better of the battle. Mark Callous now scoops flair up....yes TOMBSTONE ON FLAIR! TOMBSTONE ON FLAIR!. This match could be over! All Callous has to do is climb that CAGE! There he goes!! He's on his way up the Cage!!

**Suddenly, Tully Blanchard comes running down the isle and starts to climb the cage, preventing Callous from escaping. He meets Callous at the very top and the two begin exchanging blows. After a considerable amount of time battling on the top of the cage, Blanchard can't take anymore, and eventually falls off the cage, onto the matt outside the ring!**

...This is it!! And....all Mark has to do is climb down the cage! C'mon Mark...you can do it! Here he---WAIT JUST A SECOND!! WHO IS THAT MASKED WRESTLER RUNNING DOWN THE ISLE?! IT'S THE EXECUTIONER!! (Vince Suddenly remembers, that Roddy Piper was the dressed up Executioner last week on RAW!) Oh no! Don't tell me!! Not Piper!! No! Please! Don't tell me that Rowdy Piper has joined the Horsemen!!?!

**The Executioner goes straight to the announce table and pulls a monitor out of it's socket. He then throws it at Callous, who is on top of the cage. He misses the first time, but gets him the second time, causing Callous to literally be hanging from the top of the cage! This allows Flair to exit the cage via the door winning the match!**

...Ladies and Gentlemen you winner is The Nature Boy Ric Flair! Thanks to...

** The Four Horsemen are in the ring celebrating. The tweeners that they are, they are both booed and cheered from the crowd. It is very clear that the Executioner is the newest member of the Four Horsemen....they tell him to take his mask off.....it is revealed to be..not Rowdy Roddy Piper, but instead, 23 year old STEVE CORINO!!

Steve Corino is the Newest Member of The Four Horsemen!!!

Celebrating for quite some time in the Ring were Ric Flair, new I-C Champion Lex Luger, Tully Blanchard, and the Horseman's newest member, 23 year old Steve Corino! The Four Horsemen, strong once again.

Overall: 84

Crowd: 87

Match: 78

user posted image

Steve Corino, at just 23 years old,

joins the company of the Four Horsemen!

Bret Hart vs Yokozuna (For The WWF World Title)

**Both Mr. Fuji and Jack Tunney were at ringside, to make sure no one from the Canadian Foundation intefered.**

.....We are 25 minutes into the match now, and Bret Hart is going to the ropes for a 5th time, trying to clothesline Yokozuna again! And ...WHAM! Yokozuna goes down!!! I don't believe it!! Bret is now setting up...YES!! There it is, the Sharpshooter! And...(suddenley a HUGE figure emerges from the curtain...the crowd all turn thier heads toward the isle)...now what? What else could possibly happen...Who is that HUGE MAN coming down the isle????????...Tunney and Fuji just let him go by!!

Dillon(shocked)"Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! Vince!! Vince!! That's the most dangerous man in wrestling today! He used to be in the company that I used to worked for!! THAT'S SID JUSTICE!!!! SID JUSTICE IS IN THE WWF!!"

**Justice goes in the ring, and tosses refferee Arnold Skaaland out of the ring. He then goes right after Bret, grabbing him by the throat and shoving him into the turnbuckle...a couple of times...A few times actually. Several times to be more accurate. The crowd is the loudest that I have EVER HEARD!! [Well, at since the last 4 or 5 months ;)]. Sid then 'gives the sign' and nails Bret with a Power Bomb sending him flying outside the ring! Justice, then celebrates in the ring for a little while, after Bret fleed for cover.** A new grappler has just entered the WWF Title scene.

Bret wins by DQ.

Overall: 91

Crowd: 97 (!!!)

Match: 78

The 30 man Over the Top Rope Royal Rumble

The suprise entries in this years Rumble were WWF Road Agent Gerald Brisco, WWF newcomers Paul Roma & The PHAT Meanie, and, Paul Bearer.

--The final two men were, King Jerry Lawler and, Canadian Foundation co-leader, The Mountie. The Mountie really impressed alot people here with his stamina and fortitude. When the two were left Macho King Randy Savage came running down the isle with Sherri. Instead of going for Lawler, he went straight for Lawler's Crown, and started to destroy it by stepping on it and kicking it around! Lawler, like a dope, stood there next to the ropes and kept screaming for him to stop--allowing for The Mountie to grab Lawler's legs and dump him over the top rope for the unexpected victory!! THE MOUNTIE IS THIS YEAR'S ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER!!

Overall: 61

Crowd: 59 (Yea...as always..how many times can you count down 10 seconds and not get bored)

Match: 64

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Show Report

Card Quality: 70

PPV Buy Rate: 1.51

PPV Revnue: $3,875,000

Merch Rev: $993,700

The Competition

Now...with the Mountie as winner of the Royal Rumble, how does WWF Champion Bret Hart feel!!!

The Jerry Lawler - Macho King feud just got personal!

P.H.A.T is here!!

The Four Horsemen have returned to complete form!

...AND THE ARRIVAL OF SID!!!!

What could POSSIBLY happen on RAW Next week??

please, posts of feedback are welcome!:)

user posted image

The Year is 1994; The year of

Sid Justice?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

February 5th 1994 - Staff Meeting

I had Vince McMahon Autobook last nights RAW. We had too much to talk about at this meeting. Here's where we stand right now....each of my staff members had their own little presentation...here's the important stuff.

Shane McMahon - The Company - Public Image 58%

Funds - $22,428,400 (+6 Mil Profit las month)

Wages - Approx. $8,000,000 Total

Mechandise - $2,000,000/m Superb

Advert Costs - same as above

Production Values - 100%

Risk - 35%

Gerald Briscoe - The Talent - Total Roster 91 (Overness included)

Main Eventers

Heels

Bret Hart 96

Macho King Randy Savage 96

Tweeners

Ric Flair 91

Lex Luger 74

Faces

'Mean' Mark Callous 95

Sid Justice 90

Upper Carders

Heels

The Mountie 83

Mr. Pefect 91

The Diamond Studd 88

Faces

Chris Chavis 85

Yokozuna 92

Hacksaw Jim Duggan 74

Shawn Michaels 90

King Jerry Lawler 88

Gentle Giant Gonzales 81

MidCarders

Heels

Akeem 65

Big Bossman 74

Old Skool Steve Corino 70 (up from 35!!!)

GrandMasta Earthquake 72

HotStuff Eddie Gilbert 77

Jim Neidhart 84

Ray Rougeau 71 (up from 54!)

Ted Dibiase

Faces

Brian Knobs 72

Jerry Saggs 72

George The Animal Steel 78

Bob Backlund 59 (down from 77!)

Mike Rotundo 59 (Down from 64--not that bad)

Managers

JJ Dillon 91 (up from 72!)

Slick 61 (up from 45!)

Jimmy Hart 75

Kim Chee 40

Jack Tunney 78

Sherri Martel 65

(I'm forgetting someone because I can't read my handwriting)

Someone placed a 'kick me' sign on Briscoe's back. Ha. A rib, probably from our next speaker...Pat Patterson.

Pat Patterson- Booker of Valiant Pro Wrestling - Development -28 workers

Beverly Brothers

Barry Hardy

Damien Demento

Demolition Crush

Demolition Nova

Doink the Clown (+4 Over)

Harvey Wipplement

Reno Riggons (+2 Over, +1 Charisma)

Ludvig Borga (+2 over, +4 Charisma, -1 Stiffness)

Iron Mike Sharp (+1 over, +1 Charisma)

Papa Shango (+1 Over, +3 Brawl)

PJ Walker (+2 over, +2 speed)

Marty Jannety (83 over from Heel Turn...just sent down to developement)

------Just Sent Down------

Blue Blazer

Mike Barton (Recently Signed)

Paul Roma (same as above)

Vampire Warrior

Kamicazki Kid (sp)

The Genius (To free Mr. Perfect)

Headshrinkers w/ Afa

Brother love/ Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Tony Garea - Road Agent - Woker Notes

Top 5 Faces

Mean Mark Callous

Yokozuna

Sid Justice

Shawn Michaels NOTE: WE NEED A NEW GIMMICK FOR SHAWN MICHAELS!

Jerry The King Lawler

Top 5 Heels

Macho King Randy Savage

Bret Hart

Mr. Perfect

James J. Dillon

The Diamond Studd

Unhappy Workers

Yokozuna 31% morale

Shawn Michaels 15%

The Executioner (Roddy Piper) 17% (up from 0!)

JJ Dillon- Head Writer- Image Titles

WWF World - 93 - Bret Hart

WWF I-C 80 - Lex Luger

WWF King - Jerry Lawler 69

WWF Tag - P.H.A.T (Bossman & Akeem) 70

Million $ title- 60 - George 'The Animal' Steele

Vince McMahon -Head Honcho- The Competition

WCW - 64% - Global - Top 5

Sting

Vader

Rick Rude

Arn Anderson

Ron Simmons

ECW - Tod Gordon -78% - Regional - Top 5

Terry Funk

Jimmy Snuka

Paul Heyman

Tito Santana

Kevin Sullivan

Ed Ferrera - Writer - Our Friends

Global Wrestling Federation- Gary Pierson -76% - Regional - Top 5

Carl Oulette

D-Von Dudley

Iceman Ice Pierson

Rod Price

Alex Porteau

*We stole Eddie Gilbert from them....Donated money as a token of good will.

Piledriver Wrestling - Bruce Hart -46% - Small - Top 5

Little Guido

Robby Rage

Jerry Flynn

Chad Fortune

Colorado Kid

*This promotion just opened. As a token of good will to our employee Bret Hart...Donated Money to this harmless fed.

Sponsors

Dodge

McDonalds

Taco Bell

Subway

Other Friends

You, The Diary Reader :)

Next Raw should be updated maybe later tonight...but probably tommorow (lots of school work, ahead)...a Perfect time to post your thoughts, ideas, theories, complaints, suggestions, alike!!

user posted image

February 6th, 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Channel: USA Network

Venue: Manhattan Centre, New York

Attendance: 6,010

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Steve Corino

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Highlights are shown from the 1994 Royal Rumble were shown...where Mountie won the Rumble. They then cut to a scene that reads 'Somewhere in Canada'--there, the Mountie is partying with, Jimmy Hart, his brother, Ray Rougeau, Rick Martel, and several of his 'Mountie Friends'. Mountie then yelled at the camera man, telling him " This is the year...of the Mountie!! "

OPENING CREDITS

-Steve Corino, proud to be a Horsemen-

Highlights are shown of Steve Corino dressing up as the Executioner, and joining the Four Horsemen. Vince introduces him to the broadcast booth...except this time Corino is accompanied by JJ Dillon, Ric Flair, and 4 beautiful ladies. Just another perk of being a Horsemen I guess.

Vince " Why the hell did you join the likes of people like him! And who are these women!

Corino " From now on Vince, I am to be refered to as 'Old Skool' Steve Corino! And why did I join the Horsemen! This simple! Because they stand for what Wrestling is all about! You don't see us swearing and yelling like wrestlers like, Jerry Lawler, The Executioner, and Mark Callous do! We WRESTLE, Vince. When I came into the WWF everyone said 'Ohh he's just an announcer. He doesn't know how to wrestle! But what all those morons don't realise is that wrestling isn't about announcing! It's about wrestling! (suddenly one of the Women rubs Corino's shoulders)....And women.

And one more thing before we get to this 8 man tag! Mark Callous, THANK YOU! Thank you for being that diversion that we needed so that our cover wasn't blown! Callous, you are everything the Horsemen stand up against! You will never...EEEEVVVVER be a Horsemen! 88%

Steve Corino's overness has increased

The Steiner Bros & The Real Americans d. The Headshrinkers & Jim Neidhart

Jim Neidhart's partner's absence was explained, that he was still in Canada, partying with his brother, the Mountie, the Royal Rumble winner. The announcers kept speculating as to if the Mountie would take his Wrestlemania shot against Bret Hart, or if he would forfeit his spot, to the runner up, Jerry The King Lawler, since the WWF Champion, is the leader of the Canadian Foundation, Mountie's own stable. They tried to get thier answer via satellite.

Overall: 55

Crowd: 63

(We see the setting of the 'Party Somewhere in Canada'. The Mountie, Ray Rougeau, Martel and Jimmy Hart are partying hard, drinking....Pat Patterson is also partying with his & Moutnie's friend, Adam Copeland. There are about 20 other unamed Mounties at the party)

Announcer Steve Corino" Hey Mountie! Will you be facing Bret Hart at the Wrestlemania for the WWF Title? Or will you be giving your title shot to Jerry Lawler, who was the runner up? Mountie? Mountie? Hello?

Jimmy Hart (The Mountie is singing in the background with the other Mounties, Jimmy Hart stumbles up to the camera) " That's right Corino! We're partying like Horsemen tonight! Yeaaa!!! That's right baby!! Yea! "(Ray Rougeau comes over and pours champagne on Jimmy Hart....the Camera gets wet..and as a result, the satellite feed is ruined. In the background, we still get some audio, listening to the Mountie sing along with the other Mounties....." We're not the Mounties! We're handsome , we're brave and we're strong! We're not the Mounties! And we...enforce the law....." The announcers continue to speculate as to whether the Mountie would take the title shot or not. 76%

ADVERTS

-Sid promises 'Justice'-

Highlights were shown of Sid Justice arriving in the WWF, at the Rumble, where he manhandled Bret Hart. Justice screamed about how people like Bret Hart were going 'Brought to Justice . He then said he would be making his wrestling debut next week on RAW, against, the Canadian Foundation's own, Raymond Rougeau!!! Nice pop. (over 90)

-Macho King demands an I-C title shot, tonight-

We quickly cut to the back. Vince Mcmahon has darted out of his chair leaving JJ Dillon & Steve Corino to do the announcing for the rest of the segment. Macho King has beaten up WWF official Gerald Brisco. When asked why, King refuses to talk, and has Sherri do the talking for him. Sherri tells Vince that King is tired of being brushed aside for other WWF Wrestlers, like Jerry Lawler, and now Sid Justice. He continued to beat up Brisco while Sherri was talking. Vince told Macho King that he couldn't do anything, because he was just an announcer. Finally Presdent Jack Tunney said that he would grant Savage the match tonight, as long as he promises not to harm any more WWF Officials. JJ Dillon and Steve Corino were going nuts on commentary, citing this as unfair to newly crowned I-C Champion, Lex Luger. Great Segment. We go to a commercial break, as McMahon attends to Briscoe. 88%

Lex Luger gained overness from this segment

ADVERTS

-P.H.A.T. get's 'Phatter'-

The backstage area is pure anarchy. Everyone is Shocked that Savage would beat up a WWF Official so badly. As all of the officials are hoovering around Brisco, Slick, PHAT Meanie, Akeem, Big Bossman, and Grandmasta Earthquake are tip-toeing.....to President Jack Tunney's office. All 4 P.H.A.T members look around the office as Slick gets behind Jack Tunney's address, and makes a 'public address' He places the WWF Tag Team Titles right in front of him, on the desk.

Slick Weeelll Hellloooo My bruthas and sistas! It seeemmmss that thingzzz has just gotten a bit PHATTER up in dis peice! (much of the crowd are actually cheering these heels, as they love the gimmick -- all of a sudden PHAT Meanie and Akeem come up to Slick and shows him some Jewlery)

MAN!!! THAT IS PHAT!!! Take that! (Crowd laughs, as Akeem and Meanie pockets the jewlery)

And ahh TOLD U ALL, that P.H.A.T was coming to the WWF! Ya see, this year, 1994, is going to be a PHAT year for---

**All of a sudden Kamala comes waddling/running like a maniac screaming through Jack Tunney's office. Kim Chee, the trainer comes running in after the Ugandan Giant, apologizing to Slick. Slick, however doesn't seem to be upset**

It's OK! It's OK mah brutha!! Kamala has come hea for a reaaaazzzzzzzon!!! He has been draaawwwwwnnnn to his natural habitat! He has been drawwwwn to the P.H.A.T! That's right! Kamala himself, is Physically Huge And Tough--just like the 4 men that accompany me here, right now!! Kamala!!! Come Home!! Come to P.H.A.T!

With that, Grandmaster Earthquake, puts on Slick's music, as they all Dance to Slick's music. Kamala tries his hardest to come close to a dance.

-Jerry Lawler wants to avenge Gerald Brisco

The entire show of Raw has seemed to be held up by this attack on official Gerald Brisco....And understandably so. JJ Dillon & Steve Corino are doing announcing, 'Horsemen Style', Slick and P.H.A.T, are causing a ruckus in Jack Tunney's office, not to mention the Royal Rumble winner didn't even show up to RAW. Instead he is partying in his hometown with members from his Stable. At this point, Jack Tunney begins to apologize to the fans in the arena, and the viewers at home, for the anarchy that has occured. He is however interrupted by a huge pop. He thinks it's for him, but it's for King Jerry Lawler, who seems to be the only one that was calm in the backstage area.

Lawler " Hey Tunney! I haven't seen things this crazy since my last divorce. (crowd laughs) I don't know whats gotten into the Macho King, but this ain't right. If he's trying to get attention around here, then he's got it. And he's got mine too. Now, I've beaten Savage many many times over the last few months. But he's gotta be taught a lesson, and I don't think Lex Luger is the man that can teach it. Tunney, add me into that match later tonight, so that I can get my royal hands on that scum, Macho King! I'll even put my Crown up on the line!

--Tunney decides that, since Lawler was the runner up to the Royal Rumble, that he, too deserves a shot at the I-C championship. He grants him his wish.--82%

ADVERTS

Mean Mark Callous / George 'The Animal' Steele d. Ted Dibiase/Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert

Captain Lou was holding the Million Dollar Title, that Steele won from Ted at the Royal Rumble. He said that the only way that Dibiase was going to win it back, was if he wrestled "Mine" for it. "Mine" is a teddy bear. Mark Callous was dominating here, not even tagging in Steele. Callous, quickly gave a HeartPunch to Gilbert for the victory. He then chased JJ Dillon, Flair & Steve Corino away from the annoucing position, leaving Vince Mcmahon by himself.

Overall: 66

Crowd: 78

Match: 65

-WWF Champ Bret Hart Congratulates Mountie-

Bret Hart was in the ring, with only Jim Neidhart. Bret Hart ran down the man he beat at the Rumble, Yokozuna. Calling him a WWF Puppy. It seems the rest of the Canadian Foundation was 'busy' partying. Hart contratulated Mountie and said that he was sure that Mountie would be giving up his title shot against him at Wrestlemania. Neidhart made a comment about his partner not even telling him that he wasn't going to be there for thier match....but Bret quickly hushed him up....they went to the back, seemingly upset. 92%

-Corino feels 'invincible' as a Horsmen-

Steve Corino d. Giant Gonzalez

Steve Corino came back out w/ JJ Dillon and said that now that he's a Horsemen he can beat anyone! He challenged anyone to come out, and out came Paul Bearer w/ 'Gentle Giant' Gianzales. After a ref bump, Dillon took out Bearer, as Blanchard ran to Corino's aid. Dillon, Blanchard, and Corino then took turns giving Gonzales chair shots until he finally went down, for the loss.

Overall 56

Match: 36

Giant Gonzalez lost overness from this match. Old Skool Steve Corino gained overness from this match. Giant Gonzalez basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

-King Jerry Lawler wins WWF Gold!!!

Jerry Lawler d. Macho King & Lex Luger to win the WWF Intercontinental Championship in 19:45 of a Triple Threat Match

The Crowd was into this one big time! The end of the match came when JJ Dillon threw bras knux in the ring to Luger, but Lawler caught them and hit both Macho & Lex with them for the win....Lawler celebrated in the ring with hundreds of WWF Fans that ran in the ring to congratulate him....Wow very nice of the WWF allowing fans in the ring. Thats how raw went off the air....so we thought.....

After another commercial break, RAW returned on the air with officials clearing the ring...at that point Macho King ran back down the isle and started attacking everyone in sight! Numerous fans were attacked, as a result of, what Macho man called; " The Madness".....

Show Quality

Card Quality: 74%

TV Rating: 6.46

The Competition

WCW Monday Night WAR 6.86

Next week on RAW!!!!!

--The Mountie's 'sober' responce to Bret Hart--Will he give up his title shot?

--Jerry Lawler's first address as I-C Champion

--Mark Callous has a Wrestlemania challenge for the Horsemen!!

--Shawn Michael's first appearance since being abandoned by Marty Jannetty!

--The in ring debut of Sid Justice!!!!

--Plus....what will, "The Madness" of the Macho King bring, NEXT WEEK!!!!

user posted image

February 13th, 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 6,010

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Steve Corino

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Raw Opens up with Bret Hart in the Ring, w/ Jim The Anvil Neidhart. He says that he's waiting for the rest of the Canadian Foundation to come out; Mountie, Martel, R. Rougeau, and manager, Jimmy Hart

OPENING CREDITS

-The Mountie Arrives with his party Friends-

We return back to the ring after credits and highlights from last week's show, finally Pat Patterson, the WWF's first I-C ever I-C champion comes out. Hart asks him what the hell is he doing here....Pat Patterson tells Bret that he's not going to talk until the rude fans "shut their stinkin mouths'. Bret asks Patterson where the Mountie is, Patterson says he doesn't know...All of a sudden, on the 'Raw Tron' we see the Mountie just arriving to the arena. He is in a limousine that reads '1994 Royal Rumble Winner , accross the side. Except when he comes out, it seems that the Mountie has brought some of his party friends from last week. Out of the limousine, comes various people who were at the Mountie's party last week; which were, Adam Copeland, Christian Cage, Andrew Martin, and Carl Oulette. Jimmy Hart & Ray Rougeau are leading this crew to the locker room

**Pat Patterson insists that he can explain, but Bret rushes by him and barges into the locker room, followed by 'The Anvil'**

Bret : (To Mountie) " Who the hell are these kids? You're Frat buddies you picked up last week? Where the hell were you? Why are you late, Mountie?! "

Mountie (Smiling, cocky, full of energy) "Oh Bret, you've known me for a long time, you can call me Jacques from now on! Actually, you can call me Jacques your next WWF Champion!"

Bret "Ohhh So you're going to take the title shot, huh! Well thats fine, but who the hell are these kids? Pick them up at the local university? (Andrew Martin lunges at Bret, but is restrained by Cage and Copeland)

Mountie (still full of energy and smiling)" Well, Bret I've decided, that since you have a Royal Rumble winner in you company (Crowd booes Mountie), that we need a bodyguard! Meet Andrew Martin...sure to live up to the 'test'!

The Mountie continues along the line of new wrestlers.

And Bret, remember that little tag team that you and The Anvil had a few years ago?

Well, please welcome into our regime, the new, fresh, updated version of the Hart Foundation, Adam Copeland & Christian Page; Hart Foundation '94!!

**Bret doesn't look too happy...The crowd booes, as they see this as a direct insult to the great team that Bret and Anvil were, just a few years ago....Mountie continues down the line....**

And over here (pointing to Carl Oulette), is my good friend Carl The Quebecer!

**Pat Patterson comes barging in 'warning' the Mountie that Bret is on his way to the back....obviously a little late**

Ahhh, and oh yes lets not forget, Pat Patterson, WWF Great, and now the General Advisor to the Canadian Foundation! Bret! This is great, we are now #1!!! "

Bret (Bret gives the Mountie a look of disgust)...I am number one (shows him the WWF Heavyweight Title), and I always will be......Crowd cheer and applaud as Bret walks off, with the Anvil).

The 'new' members watch Bret and Anvil walk away....possibly from the Canadian Foundation.....as they begin to sing 'We're Not the Mounties", going into the first commercial break.

A nice 15 minute long opening segment. Must be Russo's writing.

ADVERTS

-Gerald Brisco looking for Justice-

Sid Justice d. Executioner

Gerald Brisco, WWF Official who suffered a brutal attack at the hands of the Macho King accompanied Sid Justice to the ring as he made his debut...he promised that, in retaliation to the Macho King's attack on him, that later tonight Justice Would be Served.....

Overall: 65

Crowd: 80

Match: 59

Executioner was Sluggish and didn't put that much effor in

-Mean Mark presents Wrestlemania 9 contract to Ric Flair

'Mean' Mark Callous came out and said that he was going to do some 'Horse Hunting', and that he wanted the 'big Horseman' at Wrestlemania 9, Live From Montreal Canada, on March 27th, 1994. JJ Dillon came out w/ Ric Flair, and signed the Contract. After the match was signed, Flair said to Callous, " You've got to learn how to Dance!! And strutted all over the Ring, while Callous just watched. Callous grabbed Dillon and was about to give him the deadly heart punch, but the rest of the Horsemen ran down the isle for the save. After this segment, Jack Tunney, who is still in the ring, starts looking for his gold watch...ref Dave Hebner informs him that members of P.H.A.T took it last week on RAW. oh no....

84%

Chris Chavis d. Mr. Perfect

Chavis, probably one of the most failed I-C Champions of all time beat Perfect in a heat filled short battled. I think they rushed Chavis into it. I'm sure his time will come.

Overall: 77

Match: 69

Chris Chavis gained overness from this feud ending. Mr. Perfect lost overness from this feud ending.

Good Citizen Ray Rougeau blasts former partner

We go back to the Canadian Foundation's locker room, where Ray Rougeau, now wearing a 'Ray Rougeau - France's Good Citizen! T-shirt is telling the new young members of the Canadian Foundation how he carried Jim Neidhart as a tag team partner. The Crowd boo's Ray's commentary. 78%

ADVERTS-**Here, the WWF plays a promo for - WWF Arsenal UK PPV Feb 28th, 1994**

-Callous Starts his 'Horse-Hunting'

Callous comes out and attacks Steve Corino who is doing announcing...Corino, bruised, runs to the back for shelter! 77%

Mean Mark Callous lost overness from this segment

Ted Dibiase d. George The Animal Steele - Million $ Belt

Dibiase beat George Steele after Virgil knocked down Captain Lou, stole the belt, and used it on Steele.

Overall: 64

Crowd: 84

Match: 53

George the Animal Steele lost overness from this feud ending. Ted DiBiase gained overness from this feud ending. The The Million $ Belt title has gained in image.

The Diamond Studd d. Giant Gonzales

Paul Bearer has to face Diamond Studd, next week on RAW, per their Royal Rumble agreement stipulation.

Overall: 63

Crowd: 81

Match: 47

The Diamond Studd gained overness from this feud ending. Giant Gonzalez lost overness from this feud ending.

-Callous gets arrested for his Assault

JJ Dillon barged into Jack Tunney's office w/ State Police, and requested that Callous be arrested on the grounds that Steve Corino wasn't on duty as 'a wrestler' but was so under an 'announcer', and therefore the victim of an unwarranted 'assault'. Tunney said that he had no time to bother with such things, as he was set on finding his gold watch that was apparently stolen by P.H.A.T......So Dillon & Corino lead the police to Callous' locker room. After a couple of heart punches to state police, Callous' was finally restrained and brought downtown.

-WWF Official Gerald Brisco continues to seek Justice-

King Jerry Lawler d. Macho King Randy Savage w/ Sherri - I-C Championship

After the match, Savage started yelling at a fan, who was identified as a 'Kris Ace'....as he was about to assault Mr. Ace (That would be two assaults in one night!), WWF Officials darted out of the dressing room restraining Savage...The Crowd popped huge, when finally Gerald Brisco came marching down with Sid Justice! Savage, catching the site of Justice, Fled into the crowd, and out of the arena, as WWF Officials, and Sid Justice celebrated with King Jerry Lawler in the ring....and thats how RAw went off the air...once again....so we thought......

Overall: 74

Crowd: 90

Match: 70

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this match. Jerry Lawler gained overness from this feud ending. Macho King lost overness from this feud ending. The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

-Bret Tries to make amends by Granted Yokozuna a title shot before Raw goes off the air

Bret Hart d. Yokozuna - WWF Title -

Bret did an interview after the match, which got cut off of local TV due to time restraints basically saying he was stupid for ever trusting the Mountie, and that all the Mountie cared about was himself. Bret promised to defeat the Mountie at Wrestlemania 9, and then made two challenges...first next week on RAW, Bret challenged, the Mounties new bodyguard, Andrew Martin The Test....then made a challenge for WWF - Arsenal - The UK PPV : The One time Only Reunion of the Hart Foundation vs. The One time Only Reunion of the Faboulous Rougeau Brothers.....

Overall: 80

Crowd: 94

Bret Hart lost overness from this feud ending. Yokozuna lost overness from this feud ending. The WWF World title has lost image.

From what I understand, the WWF has now closed all doors to any new hires. Rumours indicate that thier current payroll is just about $9,000,000 :eek::

Show Rating

Card Quality: 75

TV Rating: 6.85

The Competition

WCW Monday Night WAR - TNT 6.83

Next Raw Preview!!!!!

--The Battle Heats up Between the Canadian Foundation and The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart). Rick Martel was quiet the whole night during the shake up....where does he stand?

**The Debut of The Hart Foundation '94 (Copeland & Cage)

--'Mean' Mark Callous continues his "Horse" hunting.

--What will Jack Tunney do about P.H.A.T'S theivery?

--Shawn Micheals makes announces his Manager! (And yes, they are already employed by the WWF)

--Feature Matches

Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert vs. 'Gentle' Giant Gonzales

Mark Callous vs. Tully Blanchard

Main Event

Sid Justice vs. Diamond Studd

Plus More!!!!!!!!

user posted image

February 20th, 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 7,544

Announcers: Sean Mooney & Diamond Studd

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Raw opens up with a shot of the Canadian Foundation's closed locker room door. There seems to be arguing going on in the room....

OPENING CREDITS

-Diamond Studd lashes out at Shawn Michaels-

Raw went on the air with no announcers, at the table...suddenly Diamond Studd comes out of the crowd, picks up the announcers headset and starts yelling about Shawn Michaels betrayed him...it is very unclear as to what he is talking about. Emerging from the curtain is Sean Mooney...as he heads this new Broadcast team. 66%

-Slickster to face Giant Gonzelas at Arsenal!!-

Tugboat d. The Phat Meanie

Jac Tunney, during the match came out, and announced that next week at WWF Arsenal to UKA PPV, Slick has to face Giant Gonzales, for taking Jack Tunney's jewerly a few weeks ago on RAW. As both the Meanie and Slick were watching Tunney via the RAW Tron, Tugboat cradled Meanie for the pin.

Overall: 50

Crowd: 51

Match: 50

-Macho King Randy Savage lends 'advisoral help' to Studd-

Going into the next commercial break, Macho King came to the announcers table to congratulate Studd on his methods of mayhem. Savage told Hall to 'stick with him' and he'll get far. Mooney kept alluding to Savage only wanting to use Hall for protection against Sid Justice. That earned Mooney a Macho slap accross the face. 83%

ADVERTS

The Steiner Bros d. Repo Man & Red Rooster

The announcers used this match as a backdrop to get over the idea that The Road To Wrestlemania, starts at the Arsenal PPV, next week!

Overall: 56

Crowd: 61

Match: 46

Re Rooster didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating

-Ted Dibiasie offers money for I-C belt!-

Ted Dibiase came out with Virgil and talked about how much money the Million Dollar Belt was, and how happy he was to win it back from that 'disgusting' George 'The Animal' Steel. He then went on about how he wanted to go one step hire, in acquiring the I-C belt. He then offered Lawler Money and told Lawler that he doesn't have to make his decision until next week, at Arsenal: The PPV from the UK. 89%

ADVERTS

-The Canadian Foundation bickering continues-

The Canadian Foundation came out, all together, in this order; Jimmy Hart, The Mountie & Bret Hart, Jim The Anvil Neidhart, Ray Rougeau, Adam Copeland, Christian Cage, Carl The Quebecer, Andrew Martin the Test, and Rick Martel. They were given a special introduction by thier advisor, Pat Patterson. Bret was about to speak first, but Mountie grabbed the mic from Jim The Anvil Niedhart.

Mountie (He looks around, smiles, and begins waiving to the arena of booing fans -- Suddenly as loud 'Bret' chant occurs..Mountie talks over it) Ya know Bret! Things have been getting a little out of hand lately! Ever since I won the Battle Royal, I can't help but detect a little bit of jealousy from you! Is it because, come March 27th, the WWF Title comes around the waiste of The Mountie!!!? (Bret gets a little ticked off, but maintains composure)...Well Bret, just remember it's all in the Family! But I've brought a gift for you! You see next week, you and the Anvil will re-unite your Pink and Heart Connection up against the legendary Faboulous Rougeau brothers! (Ray Rougeau starts waiving his little 'Good Citizen' Flag around, as people boo the duo)....and I want to give ya guys a little help! Consider it a little "Royal Rumble Winner sign of Good Will....But here...For your enjoyment...it's a video tribute to ... The Faulouse Rougeau Bros!"

--(A video montage of their old ring work plays for about 1 minute before Bret Interrupts it to a big pop)

Bret " You know, Mountie (Mountie interrupts Bret and tells him to call him 'Jacques'), Since you brought your friends into the Foundation, I decided to bring in a pal of mine...Ladies and Gentleman Owen Hart!!....

The Mountie ( As Owen enters the ring, The Mountie sizes him up, pauses then stares him in the face for a few moments before saying a word....)

"(to Owen) Shouldn't you be in a little Blue Cape wrestling Jim Powers or something?"

--(This caused Bret to lunge at Mountie, but he was quicly restrained by Hart Foudation '94 [Christian Cage & Adam Copeland]--after showing contempt, Bret barged out of the ring. He was followed by Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, and shortly thereafter, Rick Martel, who seemed upset at the Mountie's remarks -- The Mountie had some parting words for Bret)

Goobye Bret! Bonsoir Bret! Bon Voyage Bret! Hahahaha! Next week, Bret, in Newcastle England, The Rougeaus vs. The 'Legendary' Hart Foundation!! WWF Arsenal - The Road To Wrestlemania! You bring your Canadian Cronies (Owen, Neidhart, Martel), and I'll bring what truley is the Real Canadian Foundation of Wrestling! (Mountie, Adam Copeland & Christian Cage, Ray Rougeau, Carl The Quebecer, Andrew Martin, along with Pat Patterson and Jimmy Hart)" 78%

The Mountie d. Executioner

This match looked to be a backdrop for illustrating the teamwork of 'Mounties' Canadian Foundation, as only those members who didn't leave ringside with Bret were still at the ring. They all took turns attacking Executioner while Mountie distracted the ref.

Overall: 60

Crowd: 54

Match: 67

Executioner was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Bret Hart d. Andrew Martin The Test

As per Bret's special Challenge from last week...he just took apart Martin, here. During this match he kept screaming to Martin as if he were "Jacques". Hart, Owen, Martel, and Neidhart all celebrated after the match, to a series of nice pops from the crowd.

Overall: 67

Match: 81

-Sean Mooney, another victim of 'The Madness'-

When Raw returned to the air Sean Mooney was wrapping things up, when all of a sudden without warning, Diamond Studd, still doing commentary, punched Mooney in the face. Macho King came down and added to the attack. After Studd nailed Mooney with the razor's edge, Savage dragged him in the ring, nailing him with his big elbow! Officials came to the ring, but they were afraid to come into contact with Macho King. Once again, this time with the help of Diamond Studd...Macho King makes a statment!!! 88%

-Callous Hunts Down One Horsemen-

Mean Mark Callous d. Tully Blanchard

Mark had some mic time, saying how Ric Flair is bitter at him since he prevented Flair from being in the Main Event at this years Wrestlemania, and that he was going to go through 'all of the horses to get to the big jack ass at the end'. Callous nailed Blanchard with two heart punches before pinning him for the victory.

Crowd: 70

Tully Blanchard didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Show Quality

Card Quality: 68

TV Rating: 6.90

-------------

WWF Arsenal UK PPV: The Road To Wrestlemania -

Newcastle Arena - 26th Feb

Main Event:

One Time Only Double Team Reunion

The Fabulous Rouguea Bros. (Jacques Rogueau [The Mountie] & Ray Rougeau vs. The Hart Foundation Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart

Intercontinental Championship

Jerry The King Lawler vs. Ric Flair

Chris Chavis vs. Lex Luger

Punishment Match!

Slick vs. Giant Gonzalez (For PHAT stealing Jack Tunney's jewlery)

Steve Corino vs. Bob Backlund

Carl The Quebecers & Hart Foundation '94

vs.

Rick Martel & Nasty Boys

W W F

user posted image

The Road To Wrestlemania 9 continues....

February 26th, 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Channel: Pay Per View - UK

Venue: Telecast Arena, Newcastle England

Attendance: 16,012

Announcers: Sean Mooney & Bobby Heenan

by

Dave Schmeltzer

The locker room moral was great....Coming with us over seas were Bruce Pritchard, Ludvig Borga, (Brother Love), & Marty Jannetty...They were some of the VWF (Developement Territory), talent who weren't to happy about being stuck there. I assured them that I had big plans for them as we build up for the biggest PPV of the year, and of our history -- Wrestlemania 9 -Montreal Canada.

JJ Dillon came up to me and told me that the Lawler - Flair Match should be the Main Event and not the Rougeau - Foundation Match, citing that the crowd would be burnt after watching Lawler - Flair....two of the most over men in the company right now. He also complained to me that Luger is pissed that he's lost so much heat over the last 3 months (66 over). I told him that thats what happens when you start to push Talent, over 'show'.

Also, I'm trying to find a new announcer team for RAW....we need some good quality TV shows leading up to Wrestlemania....Tonight I'm going to test the Mooney - Heenan combination....In my next update...the annual Staff meeting, where the the complete card for Wrestlemania will be posted!!! But, for now, my production man needed my attention..he was having a problem with Bobby Heenan's audio feed.

1. Chris 'Tatanka' Chavis vs. Lex Luger

JJ Dillon accompanied Luger at Ringside, as did Tully Blanchard. The crowd was totally into Chavis as he did a little monologue about how he loved Arsenal, and he hoped that they win the FA Cup this year. Does he even watch football? Chavis won with the 'Chavis Chop', off the top rope onto Luger, for the pin victory . **1/4

Crowd: 73

2. 'The Doctor of Style' Slick vs. Giant Gonzales w/ Unlce Paul Bearer

Heenan was great during this match, labeling Jack Tunney a 'sick freak' for making this match just because Slick's team stole Jack Tunney's jewerly. This was more of a comedy match, then a match...even at all. Slick grabbed the mic and challenged the Giant to a Dance off. Slick played P.H.A.T's music and starting doing his dance thing to some pretty solid UK booes. Despite Bearer's opposition, Giant Gonzales started doing some sort of a 'wiggle'. At this point, Slick invited the referee, Joey Marella, to start dancing....the crowd was totally into Marella Dancing..and that he did.

Heenan had a great comment about Marella's dancing; " I havn't seen anyone Dance that bad since Gorilla Monsoon at last year's Christmas party! " I'm sure the PPV audience had no idea what Heenan was talking about, as it is a little known fact that Marella is the son of Gorilla Moonson.

--Marella started to really get into the dance...thats when, PHAT Meanie ran down the isle with a bucket of Blue Paint, splashed it on Paul Bearer, then Gonzales, 'blinding him'. Nice that their keeping some of Meanie's old gimmick...Finally Slick stopped Dancing and the opening bell finally rang. Gonzelas who couldn't see a thing, and who was in agonizing pain instantly fell to the floor allowing Slick to get a quick 3 count.

*1/2

Overall: 52 (For A Manager vs. an immobile Giant? Nice! :) )

Match: 11

Giant Gonzalez lost overness from this match. Slick gained overness from this match. Giant Gonzalez basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

We goto the back where the rest of PHAT are walking around, the locker room boasting about the 'phat wrestling skill' of their manager....when suddently they hear 'Smashing Pumpkins' lead singer Billy Corgan talking with the Steiner Bros.... The Smashing Pumpkins are slated to sing a song from their album that will be coming out in about a year.... Akeem goes up Corgan and asks him why is he hanging out w/ the Steiners when he can hang out with the PHAT WWF Tag Team Champions....Steiners told PHAT to go away...The WWF Tag Team champions walked away, with Akeem muttering to himself, at the site of Corgan's guitar " Man' Why he gotta guitar? You don't need NO' guitar to rap! 70%

Akeem has gained overness from this segment

3. 'Old Skool' Steve Corino w/ JJ Dillon d. Bob Backlund

Backlund is another wrestler who has lost alot of Heat over the last few months. However, with the Dillon-Russo writing era also came a better overall product...so I guess it's just a price some wrestlers had to pay. The crowd is starting to get into Corino as a heel, as 3-4 months ago he was hardly acknowledged in his match. Dillon did little interference in this match as Corino and Backlund put on great matwork. Corino got the victory with his version of the Chicken Wing submission hold . After the match, Backlund offered a handshake, but Corino just spit at Backlund's hand.

***1/4

Overall: 73

Overall: 81

4.Carl The Quebecer & The Hart Foundation II vs. Rick Martel & The Nasty Boys

They should've had, Martel Team with Hart & Neidhart, however it seems Mountie & Bret are running the company and wanted nothing to do with this 'midcard' match. Also, the announcers are calling Christian Cage & Adam Copeland, The Hart Foundation II (instead of Hart Foundation '94)...I guess they see a future problem of the changing years. Copeland & Cage, in their debut carried this match. Match ended with all 6 men in the ring; where Carl The Quebecker submitted to Martel's patented Boston Crab**1/4

Crowd: 52

Sid came out with 'Gerald Brisco...apparentely, Brisco's comments were 100% a shoot, as WWF Official Road Agent Tony Garea ran down the isle mid-interview, and pleaded for Brisco to 'stop'...Here's what was said;

"You know, allotta junk's been going on around here, and I ain't talking about the soap opera between the Canadian Foundation! I'm talking about two people in this damn company that always want things their damn way, Macho Baby Randy Savage, and The Diamond Studd of a Crybaby! And it all started with the departure of TERRY 'HULK' HOGAN!!!! Allow me to break it down for you.

**Crowd is stunned to hear that name in a WWF ring again**

August 1993, We inform Hogan that the companies going in a new direction! We're hiring Dillon, (crowd thinks only as a manager..but also as a writer booker), and bringing the Four Horsemen into the WWF! Hogan doesn't like it, so after he looses a few matches, he fakes a bloody ankle injury! (crowd cheers Brisco's use of British 'vernacular')

Novemember 1993 We've had enough of Hogan's 'Ankle Injury' and we tell Hogan that he can be on his way! So now, even to this day...Hogan is at home unemployed with his 'ankle injury' probably watching WWF Arsenal!! Now, Savage, Hogan's best pal, is very angry backstage about his boy leaving the company! I tell him there's nothing we can do, so what does Savage do? He starts meddling backstage, lobbying for Hogan to return as the Fourth Horsemen!! (Crowd booes Savage)

December 1993, Savage is causing such a ruckus backstage, that we 'punish' Savage by putting him in match after match against Jerry Lawler, and of course he looses all of them! (But doesn't drop 1 too many over points--also, Brisco, here is careful not to say that 'they made Savage loose')...And we create 'Mean' Mark Callous's 'need to be in the Four Horseman angle....of course We all know behind WWF Closed doors that...that angle was just made make fun of Savage who 'needed to have his best friend' (Hogan) in one of the WWF top stables, the Horsemen (Crowd moans at apparent Savage's political sly).

Janurary 1994 Now, Savage, who feels that 'we owe him something', thinks that he should be the next 'Hulk Hogan' of the WWF! The Next 'Hero' of the WWF ala Hogan pre-92! But we say, 'No, Savage...we got our man already! He is the Justice of the WWF, Sid Justice!! (crowd pops huge for Sid...he got the biggest pop of the night right here.)

So now here we are, Feburary 1994, Macho Crybaby Savage is so upset that he's gotta jump me! He's finally had enough! So he assaults me!! I haven't wrestled in over Ten Years, Savage! But Savage you wanna fight me! You got it! Next week on RAW when we return to the States...actually we'll be in your home state of Florida!

**At this point several WWF officials, Toney Garea, Vince Russo, Jack Lanza, and Ted Stanely surround the ring--Brisco acknowledges them, but refuses to stop**

So, then Savage goes on and on, and now just last week--tries to show his mighty political backstage power in using The Diamond Studd to help get him what he wants! He attacks Sean Mooney, who is recovering right now, and doing a great job at what he does. (A camera shot is shown of Sean, who is wearing a cast and a neck brace at the booth)....

So, Savage, let me tell you this! You want your shot in the spotlight! You want to keep that top spot?! Well you got it! Until Wrestlemania!!

Because at Wrestlemania 9, live from Montreal Canada, YOU will PASS THE TORCH, TO THIS MAN!!!! SID JUSTICE!!!

**Brisco leaves with Sid Justice to a long applause from the Newcastle crowd. All of the WWF officials also applaud Brisco on his way back to the back** 89%

5. King Jerry Lawler vs. Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship

Before the match started, Jerry Lawler said that the only way that Million Dollar Man was going to get this title, wasn't by buying it, but that he would indeed have to 'pay his dues'....

Flair was very upset for some reason...We wouldn't know why until after the match. Crowd was super into this match, as Jerry Lawler seems to have been effectively elevated to one of the top faces in the WWF. Final moments of the match came when Ric Flair had Lawler in the figure four...but Lawler wouldn't give up...to a loud "Jerry"..Finally Flair let go, threw Lawler into the ropes for an overhead toss, but Lawler instead stopped short, and locked in the Piledriver for the 3 count! After the match, Flair grabbed the mic, and started screaming like a lunatic, " Callous!!!? Callous!!? You dare use the HOrseman as a joke?!!?! To Prove a point to the Macho King Randy Savage for WWF Suits?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!! No one makes fun of the Horsemen!!! Wrestlemania, Callous!!! Lets make this interesting! Lets do this NWA style! ('NWA was censored off of Television), Lets do this Horsemen style (flair corrected himself)!!! Lets make this, a War Games Style Match!! You! Me! And the Cage!!! And I'll show you what being a Horseman is all about!! Flair leaves w/ Dillon, very upset. ***1/2

Overall: 86

Match: 77

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

The Smashing Pumpkins performed a new song called 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings'. They said that it was going to be in their forthcoming album, to come out next year, "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. I think they were payed $400,000 for thier appearance.

We suddenly goto the back where we are from the viewpoint of what seems to be a handheld camera...it's Macho King Randy Savage. He knocks on Diamond Studd door and tells him that he's got some important footage to show him...he opens the camera and shows footage of Shawn Michaels talking with 'match makers (That's what the announcers sometime refer to them as. I guess 'Booker is a dirty word.)

Gerald Brisco and Vince Russo. Russo tells Michaels that he was sorry for sticking him back with that 'scumbag' Marty Jannetty who turned on Michaels at the Royal Rumble, and that to make it up to him, he would be putting Shawn Michaels in a 3 way match against Jerry Lawler (Champion) and Ted Dibiase, at Wrestlemania 9, for the Intercontinental Championship!

**Savage recommended that they both distrupt the meeting right now, so they rush to Shawn Michael's Locker room. Studd starts yelling, Michaels saying 'I thought we were in this together, Mike?? But I see you have a new friend now! (Russo)**

--Shawn then tells Studd, that after what he did to Announcer Sean Mooney last week on Raw, he didn't want to be assoiciated with him anymore...Studd took this as an insult, and said 'Well, then, you won't like this either', followed by a cheap shot on Vince Russo....Savage and Studd were kicked out of the building by WWF President Jack Tunny. 95%

Shawn Michaels gained overness from this segment.

6.The Fabulous Rogeau Bros w/ Jimmy Hart (Jacques "Mountie" Rougeau, & Ray Rougeau)

vs.

The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart)

Mountie came out in his usual wear, minus the glasses. On the back of his uniform read "Your Next WWF Champion. This match was haunted by constant 'Macho Sux', and 'Justice', chants. Fans were really into tonights breaking developements....This really hindered the ability of the performers to work. Anway, being the professionals that they are, they worked anyway. In the Rougeau's corner were the Hart Foundation II, Carl The Quebecer, and Andrew Martin The Test. In Hart's corner was Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, and Rick Martel....The finaly moments of the match came when the wrestlers on the outside got into a brawl...the ref was distracted--so Jimmy Hart threw in his Megaphone, to Ray Rougeau...Rougeau bashed Hart with it, while the Mountie gave Jim Neidhart the Mountie Slam. To add insult to injury, the Rougeau's did thier own version of 'The Hart Attack' finisher for the victory!

**After the Match the fighting continued...Hart's team who were slightly outnumbered were beginning to loose the battle....when all of a sudden the unfamiliar music hit the PA system. Here's how Sean Mooney, who must've been taking announcing lessons with Bruce Pritchard called the final moments of WWF Arsenal : The UK PPV;

".....Holy smax! Who could that be? You don't think its....wait....it is!!! Here they come...in their own hometown...Davey Boy Smith, Dynamite Kid....THE BRITISH BULLDOGS!!!! They are coming to the aid of.....BRET HART!!!! Look at this battle!!

The Mountie, Ray Rougeau, The Hart Foundation II, Carl The Quebecer and Andrew Martin the Test are battling Bret Hart, Jim Niedhart, Owen Hart, Rick Martel, and The British Bulldogs!!!

The Lines have been drawn! The odds have been evened! All roads lead to Wrestlemania, as the Canadian Foundation battles....The Hart Foundation!!!!!!!!

Overall: 59

Crowd: 63

Match: 50

Bret Hart lost overness from this match. Jim Neidhart lost overness from this match. Raymond Rougeau gained overness from this match. The Mountie gained overness from this match. Jim Neidhart basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

PPV Statistics

PPV Buy Rate: 1.62

Ticket Revenue: $960,720

PPV Revenue: $4,100,000

Best Match: Jerry Lawler vs. Ric Flair

Worst Match: Rougeau's vs. Hart Foundation

Most Talked About: Gerald Brisco's 'shoot'.

Just been catching up, I liked the Rumble. I wouldn't have guessed Corino to be the new Horsemen. I thought it would have been Callous after he and Flair beat the shit out of the Mountie in the cage. I had a feeling Mountie would have won the Rumble because I remember when you posted your diary back on EWB you had a title history or something that said Mountie was champion. Besides everytime someone mentions you they talk about Mountie being in a legend in your diary world.

Other shows were also good and Wrestlemania looks interesting, Looking forward to the next updates

Edited by Baby Hewey

I had a feeling Mountie would have won the Rumble because I remember when you posted your diary back on EWB you had a title history or something that said Mountie was champion. Besides everytime someone mentions you they talk about Mountie being in a legend in your diary world.

javert, i used to read... but got off the board and well, wasn't able to catch up. It's nice to see the entire thing being reposted.

Did you ever get to Survivor Series '97 and all the hype about the Bret Hart situation? :)

user posted imageuser posted image

Live, March 24th 1994...From the Air Canada Centre, Toronto Canada!!

Wrestlemania '94

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP!!

user posted imageVS.user posted image

The Mountie vs. Bret Hart (Champion)

[No one is allowed at Ringside!]

UNSANCTIONED MATCH!! NO RULES!!

Special Guest Referee; Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam!

Macho King - vs. - Sid Justice

w/ Sensational Sherri - - w/ WWF Matchmaker Gerald Brisco

WAR GAME STYLE! TWO CAGE MATCHES!

Ric Flair - vs. - Mark Callous

w/ JJ Dillon

A Canadian Civil Cage War!

The Canadian Foundation

VS

<span style='color:red'>The Hart Foundation!!</span>

user posted image & user posted image VS. user posted image & user posted image

Ray Rougeau & A Mystery Partner vs. Jim Neidhart & The British Bulldog

WWF Intercontinental Championship - 3 way Elimination!

user posted imageVS.user posted imageVS.user posted image

Ted Dibiase - Jerry Lawler (Champion) - Mr. Perfect

#1 Contendors Match for I-C Title!

The Diamond Studd vs. Shawn Michaels (w/ WWF Matchmaker Vince Russo)

WWF TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH!!

user posted imageuser posted image VS. user posted image

P.H.A.T. (Tag Team Champions) The Steiner Brothers

Make-Over Match!!

user posted imageVS. user posted image

Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert - Yokozuna

Plus, A performance from Pearl Jam!!!

R U READY?

March 1st 1994 - Tuesday - Staff Meeting

We had quite the plane flight back to the US. Shawn Michaels isn't talking to anyone....word is that he's really pissed, at the way he's been used since Russo & Dillon took over. I did warn everyone that they wanted to take the company in a different direction...but Shawn has a reason to be pissed...ever since he split up with Jannetty again, he has become one of the most popular wrestlers...Anywhere, on ward with the meeting.....

Shane McMahon - The Company - Public Image 67%

Funds - $26,824,460 (+4 Mil Profit from last month)

Wages - Approx. $9,000,000 Total (+1mil approx from last month)

Mechandise - $2,000,000/m Superb

Advert Costs - same as above

Production Values - 100%

Risk - 35%

Gerald Briscoe - The Talent - Total Roster 99 (+8, from last month) (Overness included)

Main Eventers

Heels

The Mountie 84 (+1)

Macho King Randy Savage 93 (-3)

Tweeners

Ric Flair 91

Lex Luger 65 (-11)

Faces

'Mean' Mark Callous 89 (-6)

Sid Justice 90

Bret Hart 90 (-6)

Upper Carders

Heels

Mr. Pefect 89 (-2)

The Diamond Studd 90 (+1)

Faces

Chris Chavis 87 (+2)

Yokozuna 87 (-5)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan 74

Shawn Michaels 92 (+2)

King Jerry Lawler 90 (+2)_

Gentle Giant Gonzales 77 (-3)

MidCarders

Heels

Akeem 61 (-3)

Big Bossman 69 (-3)

Old Skool Steve Corino 72 (+2)

GrandMasta Earthquake 72

HotStuff Eddie Gilbert 72

Ray Rougeau 73 (+2)

Ted Dibiase 85 (+2)

Martey Jannetty (83)

Ludvig Borga (70)

Faces

Brian Knobs 72

Jerry Saggs 72

George The Animal Steel 74 (-4)

Bob Backlund 62 (+2)

Mike Rotundo 59

Dynamite Kid 70

Jim Neidhart 83 (-1)

Managers

JJ Dillon 91 (up from 72!)

Slick 66 (up from 45!) (+5)

Jimmy Hart 75

Kim Chee 40

Jack Tunney 78

Sherri Martel 65

Brother Love 71

Looking at this list from Gerald Brisco revealed alot. For one, Jerry Lawler, has been pushed nicely into the top card...Sid Justice has slipped into a Main Event spot, as an Upper Carder....Mean Mark Callous has lost some heat over the last month...looks like we're going to have to turn it up...we'll push his heart punch.... In the Heel dept., The Mountie needs a bit more work before he's ready for his Main Event Match at Wrestlemania....Ted Dibiase, oddly has gained overness, we have big plans for this charasmatic veteran leading into Wrestlemania preparing him for his I-C, match. Mr Perfect, though neglected, has maintained his solid overness...and we'll be doing alot more to keep him in the fray...

In the lower echeleon of things, our Tag Team Champs have lost overness, but they've been starting to gain it every since the PHAT gimmick started...Thier manager Slick has been getting himself over nicely....

Pat Patterson- Booker of Valiant Pro Wrestling - Development -28 workers

Reno Riggins (+5 Over. +2 Stiffness)

Beverly Brothers

Barry Hardy

Damien Demento (+4 Over)

Demolition Crush

Demolition Nova (+2 Over)

Doink the Clown

Harvey Wipplemen (+5 over)

Reno Riggons (+2 Over, +1 Charisma)

Ludvig Borga (+1 over, +2 Charisma, -3 Stiffness) (Perfect!! -Now he has 70 over, 96 Stiffness, and 80 charisma!! breaking 80 on the charisma scale is very important to help him get over! --Called back up)

Iron Mike Sharpe (+1 over, +1 Charisma)

Papa Shango (+3 Over, +2 Brawl)

PJ Walker (+2 Over +2 Charisma)

Marty Jannety (Recalled)

Mike Barton (Recently Signed) (+1 over)

Paul Roma (same as above) (+1 Charisma)

Vampire Warrior

Kamicazki Kid (sp) (+5 Over +2 Charisma)

The Genius (To free Mr. Perfect)

Headshrinkers w/ Afa (Called up)

Brother love/ Hiroyoshi Tenzan (Called up)

Satoshi Kojima (Called up)

Tony Garea - Road Agent - Woker Notes

Top 5 Faces

Shawn Michaels (up 3 spots)

Sid Justice (up 1 spot)

Bret Hart (last month #2 heel)

Jerry The King Lawler

Mean Mark Callous (last month #1...during his '4th Hoursman' angle)

Top 5 Heels

Macho King Randy Savage

James J. Dillon (Everyone hates the manager of the Horsemen!--His Heel turn helped alot)

The Diamond Studd (up #1 spot)

Mr. Perfect

Ted Dibiase (His George Steele antics helped him)

Unhappy Workers

Yokozuna 29% morale (-2)

Shawn Michaels 9% (-8)

The Executioner (Roddy Piper) 23% (up from 17!)

Lex Luger 21% (Sorry Lex, but you suck...no Lex Express plans for you....)

JJ Dillon & Vince Russo- Head Writers - Image Titles & Feuds

--WWF World - 83 (-10) - Bret Hart (Ric Flair's month...Grrrr)

--WWF I-C 84 (+4) - Jerry Lawler

--WWF King - Jerry Lawler 62

--WWF Tag - P.H.A.T (Bossman & Akeem) 62 (They haven't been defending it! Time to show that PHAT are PHAT Tag Team Champions....)

--Million $ title- 48 - Ted Dibiase

--Good Citizens Belt - 50 -Ray Rougeau (This is that Trophy that Ray Rougeau 'Claims' he got from 'his fans' in France...I dunno, he wants to come out with it every night....)

Starting next week on RAW...we're going to have Bret Hart defend the Title every week on RAW, in 'preparation' for his match against the Mountie...likewise, we will have The Mountie have 'practice' matches on our other TV show, 'WWF PHAT' (See Tommy Carlucci...) - This will get the value of the belt back up, while getting both he challenger and the champion over in the process!!

*denotes initial starting heat

Feuds:

PHAT vs. Steiners - WWF Tag Team Titles 69*

The Mountie vs. Bret Hart 89*

Mean Mark Callous vs. Ric Flair (90) (Down from 100--Well, this has been a 6 month feud..time to pick it up!)

Jerry Lawler vs. Ted Dibiase 81*

Macho King vs. Sid Justic 95*

Yokozuna vs. HotStuff Eddie Gilbert 67

Shawn Michaels vs. The Diamond Studd 100*

Ray Rougeau vs. Jim Neidhart 81*

Vince McMahon -Head Honcho- The Competition

WCW - 72% - Global - Top 5

Sting

Vader

Rick Rude

Ron Simmons (moved up 1 spot)

Arn Anderson

ECW - Tod Gordon -79% - Regional - Top 5

Terry Funk

Jimmy Snuka

Paul Heyman

Tito Santana

Kevin Sullivan

Ed Ferrera - Writer - Our Friends

Global Wrestling Federation- Gary Pierson -76% - Regional - Top 5

D-Von Dudley

Iceman Ice Pierson

Rod Price

Rick Titan (Word is he's impersonating the Diamond Studd)

Alex Porteau

*We stole Carl Oulette from them, thier top star....Donated money as a token of good will...again...

Piledriver Wrestling - Bruce Hart -46% - Small - Top 5

Little Guido

Robby Rage

Jerry Flynn

Chad Fortune

Colorado Kid

Sponsors

Dodge

McDonalds

Taco Bell

Subway

Other Friends

You, The Diary Reader :)

Tom Carlucci - Production & Television -

WWF Raw - Announcers Sean Mooney & Brother Love

Highest Rating: 6.90 (RAw before Arsenal)

Lowest Rating: 5.82 (Sometime in '93)

Last Rating: 6.88 (The recap RAW after Arsenal, autobooked...)

Carlucci informed us that we have renewed the contract for 15 more weeks....

Also, Premiering this Thursday (and the next show) is the new TV Show just signed on FOX SPORTS!

WWF PHAT TV - Announcers Todd Pettingill & 'Doctor of Style' Slick

Accoring to Carlucci, this Todd Pettingill guy we just hired--he's a DJ for WPLJ, a top 40 radio station...this should be interesting....We have an announcer doing commentary, with a manager who manages 'rappers'...should be an interesting Thursday!!

::meeting adjourned::

-keep those predictions/comments coming!!!- Also, any ideas? Feel free to share!-

Next update, Live on Fox Sports Thursday Night, 9pm - 11pm, the Premiere of; WWF PHAT TV!

WWF PHAT TV

March 3th, 1994 - Fox Sports

Announcers: Todd Pettengill & 'The Doctor Of Style' Slick

"...You a jive soul bro a jive soul bro and you alway's lyin to yo friends, you a jive soul bro, a jive soul bro and ya never get nothin in the end..."

Slick's music played as new WWF hiree, announcer Todd Pettingill stood there like an idiot waiting for Slick to come out. Slick came out with 4 members of P.H.A.T (or 6 depending on how you look at it), Akeem & Big Bossman, the WWF Tag Team Champions, the PHAT Meanie, and, Kamala who was running around screaming as his trainer, Kim Chee chased after him. Slick told Pettengill that he heard that he worked at a radio station, and that no other announcer would be most suitable, to be his partner, than the Slickster. Slickster then said that he is challenged Executioner to a Dance off next week...the rest of PHAT then went down to the ring, for the fist match.... 70%

PHAT d. The Real Americans - WWF Tag Team Titles

PHAT 'danced' all over the Real Americans...Funny spot saw Bob Backlund and Mike Rotunda imitate PHAT's dancing while on offense. The Steiners were looking on, from the isleway....

Crowd: 58

We goto the back where Rick Martel is looking at himself in the mirror. Out came the Mountie w/ Jimmy Hart, they were both singing "We're not the Mounties..." Mountie made a comment about how most male models who get involved in wrestling must be gay. Rick Martel didn't like this very much - He said to Mountie, "I don't know what Bret saw in you, but just like him and Anvil...I've had enough of your Canadian Foundation! Goodbye! I'm going to see how Bret's doing.... Mountie followed up with a witty response which had the crowd laughing:

"Is it because I'm not Gay? Ha! Ha! Ha! Jimmy Hart & Mountie laughed their way, into the first commercial break.

Rick Martel's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Rick Martel gained overness from this turn. The Mountie lost overness from this segment.

ADVERTS

Jerry Lawler d. Mr Perfect via DQ

Virgil and Dibiase put an end to this match by interfering, putting the boots to Lawler....Mr. Perfect punched out Virgil for interfering in the match, but Dibiase cooled Perfect down with a few Ben Franklins, sending Perfect to the back, happier. Dibiase verbally abused Lawler, as Virgil locked in the Million Dollar Dream. Dibiase screamed about how 'an I-C Champion shouldn't be someone who was born in a hick town like Memphis, Tennesee'....Yes, he said 'Hick Town'. Dibiase said that starting next week on Monday Night Raw, up until Wrestlemania '94, he's going to show the differences between living like a 'Million Dollar Man', and 'A Guy from Memphis'....Looks like their doing the Kaufmann angle on WWF TV. Dibiase got amazing heel heat. Great match....I think the WWF may have stumbled on what could be a classic feud.

Overall: 82

Crowd: 88

Jimmy Hart came out with the Canadian Foundation - The Mountie, The Hart Foundation II (Christian Cage & Adam Copeland), Test Martin (new name of Andrew Martin), Carl The Quebecer and thier advisor Pat Patterson. Jimmy Hart talked for the Mountie saying how they used Bret Hart to get them where they are now, and that the Hart Era was over -- as it was time for 'The Mountie Era'....Mountie took the mic, and said that he will be praticing every week on RAW for his championship match at Wrestlemania '94....Pat Patterson also added that he has a plan that will lead to a definite Mountie victory at Wrestlemania...then crawled under the ring. Wierdo. 70%

Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima d. The Nasty Boys

Brother Love returned with Hiroyoshi Tenzan, this time with New Japan partner Satoshi Kojima. They ended the match with a 'Kojima Cutter', by Kojima, followed by a Tenzan Moonsault. This match (as it seems every match following Jerry Lawler) was plagued with "Jerry" chants....They have to push Lawler to the Main Event...or this is going to continue to happen...After the match Brother Love said that next week on RAW, he would have Sid Justice as a guest.

Crowd: 46

Jerry Saggs lost overness from this match. Brian Knobbs lost overness from this match. Hiroyoshi Tenzan gained overness from this match. Satoshi Kojima gained overness from this match. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

ADVERTS

Ludvig Borga DDQ British Bulldog

This was the return of Ludvig Borga from the VWF, the developement territory of WWF. Ludvig looked bigger, and had much better mic work, in his run-down of America speech. This was a solid match, as 10 min into the match, both men got frustrated and started using weapons. The referee threw out the match.

Overall: 74

Match: 68

'Nature Boy' Mark Callous d. Lex Luger

Yes, you read right. Callous came dressed up as Ric Flair...he had a white wig on, along with a Ric Flair robe on. After each move, Callous strutted around the ring and started screaming, ala Ric Flair. After his victory, via the Heart Punch, Callous did a 'Flair Promo'...except he messed up on his closing line; "And brother! Whether you like it! or Don't! You gotta live to learn it! " What? Wrong! Maybe he did it on purpose. Needless to say, the crowd laughed anyway.

Overall 71

Match: 75

Crowd: 64

Lex Luger was sluggish and didn't put much effort in

ADVERTS

Shawn Michaels d. Macho King Randy Savage via Count-out

Vince Russo came out with Michaels and hyped him up, calling him the WWF's top prospect. Crowd popped huge for this. Russo's admiration speech was cut by Macho King attacking Michaels starting the match. Savage was about to land the Macho elbow on Michaels, at 18:55 of a great match, but then Russo grabbed the mic; " Hey Savage! If you think that the WWF was unfair to you, well here's what we're going to do! We're going to start your career all over again! A clean slate! Next week, on Monday Night Raw, you, will wresle, one on one -- The debuting....PIG MAN!!!!! (Jobber Ross Greenberg under a mask) The crowd laughed loudly. Savage, instead of droping the elbow, simply jumped down to the mat and walked out.

Crowd: 92

Shawn Michaels was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

We goto the back where Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert grabs Sean Mooney, and tells him to 'follow him'. He leads us into Yokozuna's locker room. We see all of Yokozuna's Sumo Trophies...the crowd cheers Yoko's hard work...Gilbert, then lights them all on fire.

"What a heinous act by Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert!! ", screamed Sean Mooney. 68%

ADVERTS

Bret Hart d. Diamond Studd - WWF World Title

Bret Hart came to the ring with the Hart Foundation; British Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, Dynamite Kid, & Rick Martel. Hart replied to Mountie's earlier comments saying that, Mountie didn't gain anything by 'using' Hart. Hart added that even though the Mountie won the Royal Rumble earlier this year, he still isn't good enough to be WWF Champion.

--The announcers made it very clear that Macho King left the building - upset with Russo's latest 'decision'. The ring was surrounded with WWF Officials; Gerald Brisco, Vince Russo, Tony Garea, Ted Stanley -- one on each corner of the Ring. Apparentely there to make sure Studd doesn't get out of line, again. They spent the whole match interfering to Bret's aid....the crowd popped each time. The final moments of the match saw Gerald Brisco jump in the ring, doing Hulk Hogan poses for the crowd. While referee Earl Hebner watched Brisco, in confusion, Vince Russo hopped in the ring with a chair, cracking it over the head of Studd! Crowd popped big for WWF Suits getting their revenge on Studd. After Bret got the victory, WWF Officials leaped and jumped in victory on there way back to the dressing room, as they showed a clip of announcer Sean Mooney (who was attacked by the Studd a few weeks ago) applauding thier actions...

**As Bret Celebrated his Title Defense, Pat Patterson, appeared from underneath the ring, with a chair nailing Hart accross the back. Before the other members could retaliate, the rest of the Canadian Foundation took them out with chairs of their own, emerging from the crowd. All except for the Mountie. As they continued to pummell the Hart Foundation with chairs, the Mountie, continued along down the isle with Jimmy Hart & Ray Rougeau, singing -- Jolly as usual....

"Hart! At Wrestlemania....After I win that WWF Title, we're going to sing the song the right way....but for now;

'We're not the Mounties...We're Handsome, We're Brave, We're Strong!

(Ray Adds in -'Not like Bret Hart')

We're not the Mounties...and We Enforce the Law!!

(Jimmy Adds in - 'Not like Bret Hart')

You Can Always Run, But you can Never Hide!

(By now, Mountie is in the ring, and begins screaming to a bloodied Bret Hart, as the other members are restrained by the rest of the Canadian Foundation)

Cos' I'm the Mountie!!! And I aways get my MAN!!!!'

Raw went off the Air with colour commentor Slick trying to get broadcast partner Todd Pettengill to start dancing to the Mountie's song, as the Mountie raised his hand 'in victory' over a fallen and bloodied WWF Champion -- Bret Hart

Match: 85

The WWF World title has gained in image.

Card Quality: 69

TV Show Rating: 6.81

keep those predictions/views coming!

:)

user posted image

March, 7th 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 7,4321

Announcers: Sean Mooney & Brother Love

by

Dave Schmeltzer

Raw starts on the air with the Million Dollar Man with Virgil, 'live' from one of his many estates in Miami, Florida. He's walking around his mansion, and sites that this 'is the way that a true champion lives'. He then says that later this week on PHAT TV, he will go to Memphis, Jerry Lawler's hometown and see how nice life is there....that should be funny. 91%

OPENING CREDITS

The Steiners d. The Hart Founation II

Rick Steiner won with the Steiner line at 19:54. After the match, The Genius came running down the isle.

Crowd: 58

-The Genius talks about 'HIM'-

The Genius came out with this poem;

The day is Wrestlemania 24, live from Toronto,

What I found, wasn't even sene by the mighty Columbo,

But the world will know on the 24th of March,

Because the Genius Brings you a taste of Professor Starch!

60% What?

The Genius gained overness from this segment

ADVERTS

Steve Corino d. George The Animal Steel

I know the WWF has quite a heafty roster, but with their money they should be able to hire some people who can do decent matches. George "The Animal" Steele really hurt this match with his lack of selling.

Overall: 60

Crowd: 68

Match: 43

George the Animal Steele basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

-P.H.A.T. says the Steiners are too 'Wack'=

Slick was backstage with the Steiners being interviewed by Ron Bartlette. Slick was doing all the talking saying that the 'Steiners' were to 'wack' to be WWF Tag Team Champions. As he was talking, Akeem, Earthquake, PHAT Meanie danced around while Bossman twirled his nightstick around, and Kamala ran around screaming and yelling with his trainer Kim Chee chasing after him, once again. 70%

Akeem gained overness from this segment.

Mr. Perfect d. Lex Luger

After the match, Ric Flair, JJ Dillon, Tully Blanchard and Steve Corino started yelling at Lex Luger for loosing ANOTHER match.....they argued into the commercial break

Crowd: 77

Match: 43

Lex Luger was sluggish and didn't put much effort in. Lex Luger basically no-sold everything, which ruined the match.

-Luger gets kicked out of the Horsemen-

We return to the back where JJ Dillon and Ric Flair are still yelling at Lex Luger. While arguing, Paul Bearer comes into the locker room, and says that Lex Luger is 'A Superstar', and doesn't deserve this. Paul Bearer then told Lex to come with him....Paul was wearing a shirt that read 'SuperStar Paul Bearer'

Lex Luger gained overness from this segment.

Slick had a Dance off with The Executioner. Piper obviously doesn't want to remain in the WWF, they are burying him to no end.

Overall: 43

Crowd: 48

Match: 34

Executioner was sluggish and didn't put much effort in. Executioner lost overness from this match. Slick gained overness from this match.

ADVERTS

-Savage Warns 'The Entire WWF'-

Randy Savage was backstage with Diamond Studd and started talking about how the WWF would be very sorry...Here's what he had to say;

"OHHHHHHH YEEEAAAAAAAAAh! March 24th!! 1994! Wrestlemania 94! Live From the Air Centre! Sid Justice!! If you think that I'm going to pass the torch to you, Ohhhhh NOoooooo....you are sadly mistaken! I don't care what the rest of those WWF Suits think or say! But I do know this! That at Wrestlemania, you're little schannigans which started last month with the WWF Officials have had severe reprecutions that cannot be reversed! And it happens at WRESTLEMANIA!!!! Watch this!

Titan Tron:

'Their's 10. Their Angry. Their Evil....and Their Back......'

The video was then cut short by Gerald Brisco who was with 'Superstar' Paul Bearer & Sid in the production room. I think thier pairing Bearer with Sid now. Well, it's about time that they actually USE Paul Bearer. 78%

ADVERTS

-The Canadian Foundation share some laughs-

We goto the Canadian Foundation locker room, where the Mountie is looking at a Tape of Bret Hart defeating the Diamond Studd with help from WWF Suits.

The Mountie had the line of the night here; "We don't need men in suits to help US win!! (Then they all look at Pat Patterson)

Mountie joined, brother Ray Rougeau as Ray was looking at old tag team matches of him teaming with Jim Neidhart. He then comments on how he carried Anvil during each match. Ray commented that carrying a tag team is hard these days. Mountie then laughed, and said that he had to goto the ring for his first 'Wrestlemania Warm Up Match'. 83%

Raymond Rougeau gained overness from this segment.

-The Mountie calls out his Man-

Mountie "So here we are! I'm the Mountie!!! (Crowd boos)..Your next WWF Champion! And each night, live, here on WWF RAW, I will be battling a WWF Legend...a WWF great.....a formidable force in this ring!!! And tonight--well? Suprise me boys!!!

**Out comes Test Martin and Carl The Quebecer, the are dragging manager 'Superstar' Paul Bearer down the the ringside. The cut to the back, where Bearer's wrestlers, Sid Justice and Lex Luger have been locked in their locker rooms....**

Ohhh Look! It's a 'Superstar!!!'. Paul Bearer, C'mon down!

The Mountie d. Paul Bearer

Mountie pretty much had his way with Paul Bearer....Mountie kept yelling 'C'mon Bret!', to Paul Bearer...this should make PHAT TV interesting.....

Match: 32

The Mountie gained overness from this match. Paul Bearer didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

As RAW went off the air, Sean Mooney screamed;

"What a Heinous act by, the man who could be the next WWF Champion, Jacques "The Mountie" Rougeau!!!!"

Show Quality

Card Quality: 65 :angry:

TV Rating: 6.81

The Competition

WCW Monday Night WAR 7.32 :angry:

I knew it was time for a change.....and that change begins now....and culminates at Wrestelmania 94.....

March 9th, 1994

Road Agent Gerald Brisco"Hey Boss, we have a 'talent' problem. Our Main Eventers and Upper cards are now nicely evened out....but as seen from RAW earlier this week, we have a severly mediocre undercard. Our young stars like, Reno Riggans, PJ Walker, Barry Hardy, and Scott Talylor are not as nearly as over as they should be to be put on TV

What are you saying, Brisco?

Lets hire some people for our Midcard. The people that we have in are midcard don't want to job...OR...we have plans for them, so having them job would not be in our best interest...and like I said...the guys in the VWF development territory need ALOT of work.

Ok. That's fine. Goodbye. (He doesn't leave)

I'm looking into a crstal ball, boss....and I see 'The Dark Days of The WWF' approaching. But we can change that with THE ANGLE that will ge everyone talking....and that will get us back into the Ratings victory booth.

What do you suppose we do?

::he wispers in my ear...just incase someone else is eavsdropping::

WHAT!!!! No! No! No! No! I don't care what Savage or Michaels says!

But Boss...this is 'the angle' that we need. Look at this note from the Finance Dept...we've been making money for the last 6 months straight....We are fine...Now it's time to use that profit....Hey...Javert---think of it this way...there are alot of people out there on the unemployed list that are looking for jobs....and if we can use'em lets do it. Lets get'em before WCW gets them. Look at what happened! They just signed Ultimate Warrior, and there ratings have sky rocketed!!!

(Brisco had a good point. Not only were we loosing the rating's war, but our lack of a solid midcard was killing our shows. We needed to put on matches...that may not be great physically...but the crowd CARES about them....people CARE about it.....thus helping our overall quality......)

Ok Brisco! Get me the rosters to Eastern Championship Wrestling, Smokey Mountain Wrestling, and the GWF......Lets get this ball rolling....and as for that Wrestlemania angle...don't you think we have enough 'debuts' for Wrestlemania...we got the Genius debuting---

I know! But this is Wrestlemania! The start of a NEW ERA! We've almost come full circle now! Look! The Mountie is in the Main Event, and Jerry Lawler is the top face (when it comes to overness+ring talent)....no one can follow a Jerry Lawler match! It's been proven!

Ok ok fine. But this 'Angle', that you proposed to me. It's all fun and games...but you look through that free agent list....and you give me TOMMOROWS BIG STAR.....and we'll go from there......

::Paul Bearer Walks in, with Johnny Smith...most noted for his success in All Japan Pro Wrestling::

Hello, Superstar. Hello, Johnny, welcome aboard. From what I understand, you're an amazing wrestler, but you've spent your time working in All Japan, so you're not very charasmatic. Thats why we've paired you with Superstar Paul Bearer. You'll be making your debut tommorow on WWF PHAT TV. I don't know who you're opponent will be, probably -- someone who you can work with....probably a new jobber hire......

Oh!!! Brisco...we need a new Commissioner...Jack Tunney is a stamp of 'Yesteryear'. Any ideas?

Hmm Well, yes boss, there's this charasmatic Ring Announcer/Manager from Eastern Championship Wrestling....he's 22...his name is Joel Gertner.

Hmmmm. He may be able to make things interesting....Lets try to get him locked in for Wrestlemania '94.

Now, onto that 'angle'...I'm going to get on the horn now....he's not going to be to happy to hear my proposal though...this has NEVER been asked of him before....

.::Closes Door::.

WWF PHAT TV

March 10th, 1994 - Fox Sports

Announcers: Todd Pettengill & 'The Doctor Of Style' Slick

Bret Hart came out with the Hart Foundation and said that we are just 17 (or so) Days AWAY, from Wrestlemania! He then said, just like the Mountie is 'warming up', he's be warming up tonight and next week for Wrestlemania. Crowd was hot. Bret then said that he would defend the title against ANYONE!....Out of nowhere came former WWF Champion SGT. Slaughter. Cheer turned to boos, when he called Bret a 'Maggot', for getting kicked out of the Canadian Foundation by Mountie. Bret said he didn't get kicked out, but he will do some kicking on Slaughter later tonight!

87%

Rhythm & Bruise d. Nasty Boys

The WWF is starting this whole 'New Generation' thing, and the tag team of 'The Roadie & Rockabilly' are part of it. A mix of cheers and booes...more boos, especially when they sang after the match.

Overall: 57

Jerry Saggs lost overness from this match. Brian Knobbs lost overness from this match. Rockabilly gained overness from this match. The Roadie gained overness from this match.

Yokozuna was in the back holding his melted trophies that Eddie Gilbert melted last week on PHAT TV. He vowed revenge at Wrestlemania....via translator, Mr. Fuji...of course. 78%

ADVERTS

Ludvig Borga d. New Jack

Announcers used this match basically to talk about the New Generation of the WWF, and how Macho King Randy Savage and Diamond Studd felt about it...

Overall: 49

Crowd: 39

Johnny Smith w/ Superstar Paul Bearer d. GrandMaster Earthquake

All Japan Wrestling Star, Johnny Smith made his WWF Debut defeated Earthquake...Outside the ring, Slick was knocked out by 'Superstar' Paul Bearer. Slick, upset that he was embarrassed on 'his own show', challenge Bearer to a match next week on RAW....ohhh boy...(I lost the match ratings for this)Earthquake lost overness from this match. Johnny Smith gained overness from this match.

ADVERTS

Jerry Lawler was backstage with Vince Mcmahon. Lawler said that he doesn't know what Ted Dibiase had planned during his RAW 'Live From Memphis' coverage, but whatever it was " 'aint any good"....Lawler promised that after Wrestlemania he will still be WWF King, and WWF I-C Champion. Loud 'Jerry' chant. 90%

The Steiners Brothers d. The Moondogs

Glad to see the WWF finally expanding their talent pool. Except, Rex & Spot, the Moondogs aren't really 'New Generation'...Well maybe their just 'new' to the WWF. There were talks of having a USWA-WWF feud, but those plans fell through when USWA's own Jeff Jarret refused to break his verbal contract with them.

Overall: 53

Ric Flair was backstage with the rest of the Horsemen. He was pissed, as he just saw footage of 'Mean' Mark Callous making fun of him, yet another time, last week on RAW. Flair said that he will not appear on TV until Wrestlemania, when he can put away Callous, PERFECTLY........95%

Ric Flair gained overness from this segment.

ADVERTS

The Mountie was backstage singing 'The Mountie Song' with Ray Rougeau, and Jimmy Hart. They, then did a 'mock wrestlemania' match...With Christian Cage playing the part of Bret. Cage was wearing all pink, and had pink flowers in his ear, and pink sun glasses. Mountie gave him an elbow, causing Cage to 'go flying', then the Mountie 'won'. Funny segment. The crowd was booing...but also singing along. 76%

We goto the back where Vince Russo is talking with Sid on the Phone. He tells Sid that WWF President Jack Tunney has announced his resignation, and will appoint a new Commisioner in just a couple of weeks, at Wrestlemania '94, and asks Sid if he has any friends who would be good for the Job. Macho King says he knows just the man for the job; Terry 'Hulk' Hogan! Russo nearly falls out of his chair and tells Savage '"For The Last Time! Terry Hogan is NOT working for this company ever again! You have to get that through your thick skull! Now get out of my office!" Russo got a big pop for that outburst. Savage however, seeemingly calmer than usual said "You'll be able to tell him that yourself...next week on RAW..." Big pop for the hinting of a Hogan Return. I'm sure thier just trying to get a big rating on the RAW before Wrestlemania. Or maybe they really did resign Hogan, to battle Ultimate Warriors arrival in WCW. Who knows? 96%

Macho King gained overness from this segment.

ADVERTS

Bret Hart d. Sgt. Slaughter - WWF TITLE

Lots of Hogan chants as a result of the last segment. Bret and Slaughter ignored them, as they slowly faded out, as the match got better. Great to see Slaughter back in the WWF....getting talent over.

Match: 73

Card Quality: 70 (Back to Normal) :)

TV Show Rating: ?

user posted image

March, 14th 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 7,321

by

Dave Schmeltzer

WWF opens up this week, with Terry "Hulk" Hogan, in the locker room. This got the crowd into a huge 'Hogan' Chant. Bret Hart comes up to him, to an even bigger pop, and apologises to him for the stuff that went down late last year. Hogan replied "You got what you want....You and all these stupid fans, brother. Before I walk away from this company; again...I got one more thing to get off my chest..." 100%

Terry "Hulk" Hogan's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Terry "Hulk" Hogan gained overness from this turn. Bret Hart gained overness from this segment. Hogan is now the most over man in the company at 100....

-The Million Dollar Man gets personal with Lawler-

Raw opens up with Brother Love in the ring...he's ready to host the Brother Love Show. He brings out Jerry The King Lawler and asks him if he knows what Dibiase is going to show in his 'Live from Memphis' footage. Lawler, speaking over a LOUD "Jerry" chant, says that he still doesn't know what it is, but it's probably 'dumb', and 'stupid'. Strong use of words. But the crowd loved it, anyway. Suddenly the Million Dollar man appears on the Titan Tron. 95%

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this segment.

Ted Dibiase is live in Memphis. He walks around with Virgil, and called Memphis "Memphis, Tennesee! The place where Grass strands outnumber buildings HAHAHAHAHA!!! Virgil laughed in the background. Dibiase then walked into a restaraunt and looked around citing how 'all of the women are fat'. Lots of heel heat on Dibiase as he berated Lawler's hometown with him watching. Dibiase then told Virgil to get some food from the Restaraunt....he did...He spit in it, saying that Memphis food was bad food, and offered anyone in the restaraunt $200 to eat the spit filled food. Some fat lady did...and that ended the Segment with Dibiase laughing. Brother Love was also laughing, and as a result was given a Piledriver by Lawler. Lawler left to a deafning 'Jerry" chant. 91%

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this segment.

The Sarge meets up with Lawler

The camera follows Lawler all the way to the back, where SGT. Slaughter is waiting right by his dressing room. He yells at Lawler;

Listen Maggot! You let The Million Dollar Man walk all over you like a little girl! Do you know what you need, soldier?!!! You need an appointment with the SARGE! I'll whip you back into place, you PANSEY!!!. Lawler insists, and adds that he'll even put his I-C title on the line! 77%

Strike Force d. The Headshrinkers

Un-advertisted, Rick Martel introduced Tito Santana back into the WWF, reforming Strike Force! They ended with their finisher, to a nice respectful applause.

Overall: 58

Crowd: 57

ADVERTS

Slick d. Superstar Paul Bearer

This was a grudge match, as a result of Bearer knocking out Slick last week on PHAT TV...Slick grabbed the mic and suggested that instead of Wrestling they have a 'Dance Off' once again, and let the crowd decide who was the better dancer. Paul accepted, saying that he can 'Get Funky Slick danced to his self sung theme 'Jive Soul Fool', while Paul danced to some generic WWF 'dance music'. Paul did some kind of dance that best resembled Kamala's random mannerisms...anyway the crowd ruled in favour of Paul Bearer - but Slick attacked him with his cane while celebrating, then got the quick pin for the victory. Funny match. They did thier job.

Match: 10

Superstar Paul Bearer lost overness from this match. Slick gained overness from this match. Superstar Paul Bearer didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

-The Genius' Wrestlemania Surprise gets interupted by Sid Justice-

Sid Justice d. The Genius Lanny Poffo

The Genius came out to 'warn' everyone about what he had 'planned' for Wrestlemania...but he was interrupted by WWF Matchmakers Vince Russo & Gerald Brisco. They asked him to reveal to the wrestling world Macho King's REAL last name. Genius answered with hesitation "Poffo"...At that point everyone made the connection that they were real life brothers. With that, Brisco yelled 'It's Time For Justice to be Served!!!...

With that Sid Justice defeated Poffo with a kick and a power bomb in 34 seconds. Obviously done to get into Macho Kings head. Crowd was going nuts. Russo and Brisco stood in the isleway, smiling.

Overall: 62

Match: 45

ADVERTS

We return to RAW with footage from PHAT TV, of Ric Flair saying that he will not appear on WWF TV until Wrestlemania '94! They then go 'live via satellite' to Mean Mark Callous, who is in Charlotte, NC...near Ric Flair home. Callous walks up to Flair's front door, and knocks it. A beautiful woman answers to door...she unknowingly lets Callous in....Callous makes himself at home, by eating fruits from the fruit bowl, and he turns on WWF RAW...and watches himself...in Ric Flairs house. Flair who must've been watching upstairs starts screaming, running downstairs, telling Callous to leave. Callous, casually got up, and the two had a stare down...until Callous finally left. Flair was livid. The Announcers kept get over how 'Callous' and 'Cold' Mark was, as Brother love stated 'No, normal man would do that! 86%

The Mountie & Ray Rougeau d. Jim 'Anvil' Neidhart & British Bulldog

Nice Crowd heat, as the Mountie is starting to get over with the fans. Finish saw Ray Rougeau get the victory on Neidhart when he hit him with his 'Good Citizen's' trophy. After the Match, Mountie said that, soon, at Wrestlemania, he too will be a 'Champion' just like Ray. Funny combination those two brothers are....

Overall: 75

Crowd: 77

Match: 71

-ADVERTS-

Jerry Lawler d. Sgt. Slaughter

Lots of 'Jerry' chants as always. Lawler continues to gain in popularity, despite being in a feud that (up until the last few weeks) never really got alot of air time...The announcers spent this match speculating as to what Hogan's announcement would be next.

Overall: 76

ADVERTS

-Terry 'Hulk' Hogan announces his retirement from the ring...to run for WWF Presidentship!!-

The Hulkster is met with an arena full of booes. They remembers Hogan's comments from earlier tonight, when Bret tried to apologize for the past. Hogan was wearing a suit; and he didn't have a bandana, he was with longtime partner, Brutus Breefcake, along with top prospect Jean Paul Levesque, recently STOLEN from WCW :) ... Ok brother you heard their side of the story now, it's time for you to to hear mine! (debris is thrown in the ring, at the current #1 WWF Heel)...Last November when I was jobbing out to Rougeau right and left, I hurt my ankle dude! They say I faked it, because of an Internet rumour dude! (alot of what Hogan is saying isn't even being heard do to the level of hostility from the crowd--he begins to yell) So they fired my ass...And they want to replace me with that TALL LOOSER SID JUSTICE!!! (Crowd Cheers Sid Jusice's mention)..I'm Terry Hulk Hogan!!! Brother, And I am the WWF! I will never bee replaced by any of these young punks, like Superstar Paul Bearer's Johnny Smith, Chris Chavis, and Shawn Michaels...and above all, definately not by that fat tub Sid Justice!! (Beefcake and Levesque are trying to quiet down the crowd)

There's only one way to prevent that from happening dude! And...thats by...getting in the most important position in this company... (He says that off Mic to Levesque and Beefcake; they laugh evilishly -- they don't realise what they said was mostly audible --) BROTHER I'M RETIRING FROM THE RING!!!!!!

Vince Russo "(Vince Russo comes running out with Road Agent/booker Gerald Brisco, and writer Ted Stanely) "Terry you do realise that once you announce you're retirement you can't set foot in that squared circle again! I hope you relise that!"

"HoganBrother, Jack Tunney resigned dude...I got the word, from My pal, the Macho King!! Ohhh Yeaaaa (Levesque and Beefcake imitate Macho King too, the crowd is booing)...Who's running for WWF President?"

Brisco" (After consulting with Stanley and Russo)...Uhh..We have...somebody...um...Er--)

Hogan" Well brother you do now! Because...Terry H. Hogan is running for WWF President, BROTHER!!

The dressing room pours out with WWF Staff, and workers, shocked at this announcement from Hogan on Monday Night Raw...the faces ranged from Bobby The Brain Heenan, Gene Okerland, Johnny Valiant, to younger wrestlers like Rob Van Dam, Scot Taylor, even Marty Jannetty, who had not been re-debut on camera since being called back up from the VWF, popped out of the dressing room at some point. RAw went off the air with a quick and sudden end.

** 86%

Show Quality

Card Quality: 75 :)

TV Rating: 7.30 (Great, but still lower than WCW) :)

The Competition: ?

WWF PHAT TV

March 17th, 1994 - Fox Sports

Announcers: Todd Pettengill

PHAT opens up with footage of Gerald Brisco footage from the past of when he used to wrestle...Vince McMahon did the ...announcing...they then when live to RAW where people were cheering for Brisco as Shawn Michaels was holding up his hand]

Vince Russo and Gerald Brisco are in the ring with Shawmn Michaels...

"You know, Diamond Studd; when you said to me 'I thought we were in this together', like I said, we were-- until you started to beat up announcers when you didn't get what you want! Now I'd be the first to admit; I ain't happy! I pair up with Jannetty again, only to get turned out, and left in the dark! But I'm patching things up with the men running the show! And Hogan...As far as your comments on Raw; its the Johnny Smith's, Sid Justice's, the Black Tiger's (Eddie Guerrero), -- and yes the MAN! Sid Jusice! (Crowd cheers) -- it's those people that are going to keep this great sport rolling!" He hands the mic over to Gerald Brisco...

Brisco:" Oh and Hogan...According to the WWF Rulebook, President Jack Tunney's last ruling was that the only persons who were eligible to run for WWF President Ship, were managers of Champions, Champions, #1 Contenders for the WWF Titles, or managers of #1 Contenders!...And I don't think Jimmy Hart, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, or the Mountie are going to retire to run for WWF Presidentship...

**I'm sorry, Hogan, but you do not fit any of those requirements; so we have appointed a President, and he will be annoucned, in Canada at Wrestlemania '94! (Crowd cheers -- and laughs)...and now Hogan guess what? Since you're not #1 contender, and you've retired from the ring, YOU CAN'T WRESTLE TO RECLAIM #1 CONTENDERSHIP! Ha! Ha!!"Brisco does his Indian War Dance the crowd is going nuts, Shawn Michaels is doing his dance as well..93%

ADVERTS

-Slick Broadcasts Live from the Projects-

The Steiner Bros. d. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima & Hart Foundation II

Crowd: 57

Match: 77

AFter the match Slick appeared on the Titan Tron from 'The Projects'...He said he and Akeem had a friend, and wanted him to show what reeall dogs are like. The knocked on a guys door, his name was 'Raheem'. Raheem has a ferocious pitbull and it kept barking at the camera. Poor Camera man. The segment ended with them all laughing at Rick Steiner while holding the barking dog. Kamala was running around the flat; Kim Chee was chasing after him...The part of 'Raheem' was played by young prospect Rob Van Dam.

Akeem gained overness from this segment.

Ray Rougeau d. Rob Van Dam

Raymond Rougeau came out and was upset at the footage that he just saw..He said that he couldnt' believe that he heard in the background of Rob Van Dam's flat, 'Rap Music' being played! The crowd booed Ray. Ray said that he had to defend his Good Citizen's trophy against 'scoundrels like that', and ordered Rob Van Dam to fight him.

Overall: 71

Crowd: 61

Match: 82

The Good Citizens title has gained in image.

ADVERT

We goto the back where Yokozuna is eating. SGT. Slaughter goes up to him and tells him that he'll get fat if he continues to eat like that. (Crowd booe's Slaughter). Fuji tries to tell SGT. Slaughter that he made Yokozuna mad. Slaughter said he would be proud to put him in his place, later tonight. 73%

The Hart Foundation was backstage, with Bobby Heenan, The Anvil was going nuts...He was wondering who Ray Rougueau's partner will be at the cage tag match at Wrestlemania '94. He said that he was going to take Ray's Trophy and throw it over the cage, then throw it back in; then back over again...and continue until it is 'in a million peices'. He was hyped. 87%

George "The Animal" Steele d. Kamala

George Steele always the crowd pleaser. He did a P.H.A.T dance making fun of Kamala.

Crowd: 62

Match: 39

-JJ Dillon calls out Callous-

Mark Callous & Chris Chavis d. Ric Flair & Steve Corino

JJ Dillon out with Steve Corino & 'The Nature Boy'. Dillon said that it was a shame that Flair is such a legend that wrestlers like 'Mark Callous show up to his house. (crowd bood Dillon) He then said that Flair wanted a peice of him before Wrestlemania and to get a partner to face Flair and Corino. Good tag match. Callous knocked Corino out cold with the heart punch in 11:07.

Overall: 80

Match: 79

Jimmy Valiant was backstage with the Hart Foundation. They all supported Bret in his WWF Title defense against the Mountie at Wrestlemania in just 10 days. Bret promised to send the Mountie back to 'police academy'. Ha. Ha. 86%

ADVERTS

Yokozuna d. Sgt. Slaughter by DQ, when Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert threatened Mr. Fuji with a fireball outside the ring. Slaughter tried to slam Yoko.

Match: 63

Yokozuna was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

-Macho King and Diamond Studd call out Shawn & Jusice-

Macho King and Studd called out the 'WWF Pansey's" as he called them Shawn Michaels and Sid Justice. The bell rang, and Macho King defied all rules and spent the entire match going after Sid Justice for going after The Genius, his brother last week on RAW. It got so out of hand that the referee had to disqualify both teams for not getting back into the ring.

Shawn Michaels was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Show Quality

Card Quality: 74%

TV Rating: 7.29

user posted image

March, 22nd 1994 -Monday Night Raw -

Attendance: 8,432

by

Dave Schmeltzer

The backstage area was good. Shawn was getting happier, wrestlers were getting put over, things were being done. I have a feeling that after Wresltemania Ted Dibiase and Lawler are going to be two of the most over men in the company. Anyway, I welcomed Jake Roberts along...and later found out he got in a fight with Terry Taylor. And Jim Neidhardt has checked into Rehab! Taking the place of his team for the tag cage match will be The British Bulldogs. So it'll be Ray Rougeau and ? vs. The British Bulldogs in a Cage...

Raw starts out with Sgt. Slaughter backstage..he see's Dynamite Kid and congratulates him for getting placed in Wrestlemania over 'A worldwide Icon, Sgt. Slaughter'...He then called Kid a 'Filthy Maggot' then walked off. 69%

-The Million Dollar Man pays off The Mountie-

We cut to the Canadian Foundation's locker room where they are laughting at Sgt. Slaughters comments. The Million Dollar Man walks in with Virgil and says he will pay any price for the Mountie's help. Iterim President Gerald Brisco told him that he will be signing an 8 man tag tonight, and that he needed Mountie as a Tag Partner, because Bret was on Lawler's team. Mountie agreed. 89%

Hotstoff Eddie Gilbert & PHAT d. Yokozuna & Steiners

Rob Van Dam was with PHAT and had that pitbull dog with him. Don't they know angles with Dogs never work? Gilberts team won when they all piled on Yokozuna.

Overall: 68

Match: 66

ADVERTS

-Old Skool STeve Corino calls out Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Steve Corino d. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Corino came out and said that he saw Jake Roberts backstage,and that Snakes had no place in Wrestling. He was with JJ Dillon.

Match:65

Old Skool Steve Corino gained overness from this match. Jake Roberts didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Shawn Michaels d. The Genius

Vince Russo accompanied Shawn Michaels to the ring...

Crowd: 72

Match: 56

The Million Dollar Man appears on the Titan Tron with Virgil. He is on a farm in Memphis. He says that this is no place of a Champion and that Jerry Lawler was a bad Inter-Contintenal Champion. He said that the title needed some class. Mr. Perfect was also with Ted Dibiase, as revealed from a wide show as he was in the backround. 'It smells like Lawler!"shouted Perfect. The Million Dollar Man than goes around town, paying Memphis citizens to say bad things about Jerry Lawler. One woman called Jerry Lawler a pervert.

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this segment.

ADVERTS

-PHAT Lets the Dogs Out-

Akeem & The Big Bossman are backstage with the PHAT Meanie. They are steaking up to the Steiners door. They knock on the door and release a pack of wild dogs onto the STeiners. Didn't I say angles with dogs never work? 58%

Scott Steiner lost overness from this segment. Rick Steiner lost overness from this segment.

Dynamite Kid d. Sgt. Slaughter

Crowd: 68

ADVERTS

-Lawler, says to Dibiase 'It's Time To Stop-

"Ya, know Dibiase, your going into my hometown, flauting your money, doing your thing...thats fine! You want to make it personal? Yea, so what, I don't have all the money in the world like you, and your Ken Doll, Virgil (Crowd laughs)..but ya see, now...at Wrestlemania...this is more than a title defense...this is a personal defense! Now bring out your team! Loud 'Jerry' Chat.

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this segment.

-The Mountie Claims Success for Hitmen's Title reign-

The Million Dollar man is out with his team...the Mountie has something to say to Bret, who is in the ring...

"Hello Crapman! (The Heels all laugh) Everybody knows that I'm the reason that you're holding that title right now! The hard work of 'The Mountie!' Well, Bret--in just a little under a week, at Wrestlemania '94, in YOUR hometown! I will defeat you and become WWF World Champion! Why? Because I'M THE MOUNTIE!"

The Mountie, Macho King Randy Savage, Ted Dibiase, Ric Flair

d.

Bret Hart, Sid Jusitice, Jerry Lawler, Mak Callous

Mountie pinned Lawler with the 'Mountie' slam, which is just a side drop...Crowd was chating for the faces to get revenge...A brawl ensued after the match, ending RAW....

Overall: 81

Crowd: 89

Show Quality

Card Quality: 72

TV Rating: 7.21

The Competition

WCW Mondy Night War 7.62