WWE After Wrestlemania XIX

Kapalua2483

5Wrestling.com Update!

Breaking news out of the WWE is that on a house show yesterday Kane broke a bone in his foot that will keep him out of action for 6-8 weeks. This does some real damage to the main event scene on Smackdown as Kane was set for a program with Randy Orton but now that will be delayed or cancelled due to this injury. A setback in the career of the Big Red Machine but hopefully not one that will cripple him.

In other news WWE Made a few signings in the last couple days. In a move that is obviously intended to stick him with Rob Van Dam during his heel run. Bill Alfonso has signed a one year deal with WWE and has been placed on the Smackdown brand!

Abyss from TNA has been signed and is likely to be on the RAW brand but first he will be working alot of Dark Matches to see how well he adjusts to the WWE Ring.

Also from the Indy Scene a man named Gene Snitsky was signed. Probably because of his size but he has alot of development to work on and should not be seen on WWE TV For quite a long time. (Sorry I'm a Snitsky mark shoot me :P)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

20 Days from the most dangerous match in the WWE...the Elimination Chamber and we will have matches tonight to decide who will enter first and whom will enter last. The Fastest Victory will be the one whom enters last and the Quickest loss will be the man that enters first.

So RAW will be littered with those matches.

It will be the main focus of RAW this week but expect much more than just that this week!

user posted image

Chris Jericho vs John Cena © vs Eddie Guerrero vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock vs Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight Title, Elimination Chamber Match

Tommy Dreamer vs Jay Lethal vs Booker T

WWE Intercontinental Triple Threat Match

Batista/Low-Ki vs Rey Mysterio/Paul London

Undisputed Tag Team Title, Tornado Tag Match

Tajiri vs Chavo Guerrero

Shelton Benjamin vs TBA

Raven vs Cyclone

Card Subject To Change!

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

May 24, 2004

We get the normal intro video and the RAW pyro kicking up and once that is concluded we get a very strong opening match to start "Beat The Clock" tonight!

Chris Jericho vs Charlie Haas

Jericho and Haas go back and forth in this match with Jericho trying to get a pinfall at every turn, rolling Haas up repeatedly and trying to steal the victory however he can. Jericho finally manages to pull off a Flashback and a Lionsault for a pinfall victory at 10:23 so that will be the time to beat. It's not over after the win though

(Winner at 10:23: Chris Jericho)

Overall Rating: 86%

Crowd Reaction: 89%

Match Quality: 81%

Charlie Haas begins to beat Jericho down in the ring brutally and hits a couple nasty German Suplexes and then goes and gets a Chair. At this point Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring, sprinting? He slides under the bottom rope and tells Haas no, not to do that. Haas goes to slam the chair down on Jericho anyway and SHELTON SUPERKICKS HAAS!!! Shelton then leans down and helps Jericho up and out of the ring, leaving Charlie Haas there laying, holding his jaw!!!

(Shelton's Turn is complete and he is now a Face)

Overall Rating: 77%

John Cena vs Booker T

This match is pretty competitive between Booker and Cena. It goes back and forth and goes long..almost twelve minutes before it looks like Cena might pull it out until Austin's music hits and Cena spins around distracted as Austin makes his way down the ramp. Cena is staring through Austin as he makes his way to the ring, enough so that he doesn't see Booker get up and then only feels him spin him around and BOOK END!!!..1....2.....3!!! Booker T pinned the World Heavyweight Champion! Unbelievable! Austin now gets into the ring and begins stomping a mudhole in Cena. He then picks Cena up and STUNNER! Austin's music hits and we take our first commercial break!

(Winner at 12:58: Booker T)

Overall Rating: 82%

Crowd Reaction: 84%

Match Quality: 78%

When we come back we begin getting hype for the main event between Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin which will be the final Beat The Clock matchup!

The Rock vs Big Show

The workrate in this match is atrocious and you can guess who is to blame for it and it isn't Rock! This match is the quickest to this point going eight and a half minutes and finishing with a Rock Bottom on Show for the pinfall victory. He celebrates after the victory

(Winner at 8:35: The Rock)

Overall Rating: 73%

Crowd Reaction: 85%

Match Quality: 48%

Eddie Guerrero vs Jay Lethal

This match was tremendous though it did not beat the Rock's time of 8:35. Guerrero and Lethal went back and forth for fourteen minutes exchanging all of their signature moves and Guerrero finally pulls it out with the Three Amigo's and a Frog Splash for the victory!

(Winner at 14:21: Eddie Guerrero)

Overall Rating: 93%

Crowd Reaction: 87%

Match Quality: 100%

We go to commercial break again and when we come back London and Rey are backstage hanging out until Low-Ki and Batista burst into their locker room and begin tossing the Undisputed Tag Champs around like rag dolls. London gets put through a dry-wall wall and Mysterio gets destroyed through a table in the locker room. Batista and Low-Ki then chuckle and leave, happy in their devastating handi-work

Overall Rating: 76%

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Tommy Dreamer

This match is the shortest of the night to this point as Austin beats the crap out of Dreamer from the start with Dreamer not getting alot in on Austin. Austin finishes it with a Stunner at 6:56 and a new leader in time with just one left to go!

(Winner at 6:56: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)

Crowd Reaction: 75%

Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin

Main Event

Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin goes to town. Angle yells at Benjamin most of the match that he turned away from who brought him into this business. Yada yada yada normal heel telling the guy whom turned face that he is the reason he's there. Shelton seems to be getting over Angle and turning the tide when Charlie Haas comes walking out from the back, still holding his jaw from earlier. This distracts Benjamin just long enough for an Angle Slam at 7:55 for the pinfall win. Then Haas and Angle take turns beats on Shelton until he's left lying in the ring and J.R before we go off the air goes over how the Chamber competitors finished

(Winner at 7:55: Kurt Angle)

Overall Rating: 89%

Crowd Reaction: 92%

Match Quality: 84%

#1: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin wins at 6:55

#2: Kurt Angle wins at 7:55

#3: The Rock wins at 8:35

#4: Chris Jericho wins at 10:32

#5: Eddie Guerrero wins at 14:21

#6: John Cena Loses at 12:58

J.R: So at Bad Blood it will be John Cena entering the Chamber first and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin entering last and we leave you tonight with a video of the history of the Elimination Chamber!

We begin seeing scenes from the first two chamber matches. The first very brutal one and the second one where Goldberg dominated everyone. Faces of agony and Bischoff's words of promoting it intermixed. Then we leave RAW with a last vision of the Chamber and flashes of the six men involved on June 13th!

RAW Rating: 82%

TV Rating: 4.88 (-.04)

Attendance: 5,019

Ticket Sales: $200,760

5Wrestling.com Update

Apparently the Injury bug is catching because yesterday at a House show on Tuesday the 25th. Test took a bad punch to the eye from Taz and it broke an orbital bone in his eye. He will be out 6-8 weeks also just like Kane for a different injury. Hopefully nothing happens to any of the Elimination Chamber competitors because that would desperately hurt the chances of Bad Blood being a very good Pay Per View!

user posted image

Smackdown had a blow dealt to it last week with the Injury to Kane reported all around the wrestling world. He will be back in July but until then Randy Orton is left out of the Title Picture and without the man that knocked him silly last week. What will Orton do now?

Last week we also saw Rob Van Dam make his appearance going after Edge and RVD has promised that he will go back to what has worked in the past to succeed at a Championship level. Tonight it will be a one on one match. Rob Van Dam vs Edge in a Non Title Match. It should be interesting for sure!

Tonight we will also see Brock Lesnar take on Shannon Moore one on one. Lesnar is determined to destroy everything associated with Mattitude!

Rhyno defiled Triple H's own finishing move the Pedigree last week by hitting it on HHH. Tonight expect some redemption from Triple H, He will not take it lying down.

O'Haire got some revenge on Christian for his cheap win at Judgement Day. Can Christian fire back or will he be able to? Christian has promised that O'Haire is a problem that needs to be solved...whatever that means!

All this and much more on Smackdown!

I Appriciate the criticism quite honestly. It's just kind of the route I decided to go since I didn't do that if a Wrestler lost, they lost their spot. I also need Cena to put on a good performance and not protect him too much cause he's got a ways to go before he's a big time champion. So I decided to go that route.

Also I apologize for Judgement day not being full written out but I decided I wanted to get back on the horse and it would've taken me a while to write out Judgement Day and I wanted to get back into it immediately so I did short hand. It will not happen for Bad Blood and PPV's beyond that I assure.

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

May 27, 2004

Normally we'd have a Smackdown intro video but tonight we have alot to get to so we start right off with "Close Your Eyes" Christian makes his way out onto the stage and the first match starts out.

Christian vs Sean O'Haire

Judgement Day Rematch

Christian makes his way out to the ring slapping his chest and makes his way to the ring, once he gets to the ring and inside of it..Sean O'Haire's music hits and he makes his way out from the back but does not get far as a Gigantic man (Gene Snitsky) comes from the back and CRUSHES A CHAIR into O'Haire's back. This un-named man begins pummeling O'Haire and brings him to the ring, then whips him into the nearest ring post which busts O'Haire open. He then rolls O'Haire into the ring and Christian grabs him as the bell sounds..UNPRETTIER and the cover..1...2...3!! Christian grabs a microphone from ringside as the huge man gets into the ring.

Christian: Like I said O'Haire. Your a problem. That is why I have someone to solve my problems. You just got solved by Gene Snitsky.."The Problem Solver"! Christian then drops the mic on O'Haire whom is left lying in the ring and Christian goes to the back with Snitsky at his side!

(Winner: Christian)(Gene Snitsky debuted and thankfully the gimmick worked)

Overall Rating: 85%

Crowd Reaction: 86%

Match Quality: 85%

The Game

Triple H is backstage with a microphone in hand with Lance Storm and Ken Shamrock with him and he begins talking to Rhyno..interview time!

Triple H: Last week Rhyno you got one over me..oh you did. You used the Pedigree....on me. Fine if you want to piss me off..that's WHAT YOU'VE GOT. You have not seen me like this before. You've violated me in a way that very few have ever had the audacity to attempt. Don't worry though. I will make you realize what a mistake it was. Vengence is a long ways away Rhyno but I am going to challenge you to a match right now for Vengence. It will be "The Game" Triple H vs "The Man-Beast" Rhyno. One on One inside of a Fifteen Foot High Steel Cage. I won't have anyone to help me, you won't have anyone to help you. We will step into that ring and I will show you why I am the Best damn wrestler in the business. I will pin you in the center of the ring? Do you know why? BECAUSE I AM THE GAME!!! AND I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!

HHH then walks off with Shamrock and Storm following in tow.

Asai vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0

WWE American Championship Match

Matt Hardy goes to town in this match and takes all Asai has to offer in this match and counters back with his offense and manages to hit the Twist of Fate seven minutes in for the victory. After the match Brock Lesnar makes a B-Line for the ring but Hardy bails out and avoids Lesnar with his American Championship. He walks up the aisleway with a grin as he stares back at Lesnar and taunts him as we go to commercial break!

(Winner and STILL WWE American Champion: Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

Overall Rating: 84%

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Christopher Daniels vs Spanky

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match

Daniels and Spanky show off their high flying skills in this match and Spanky puts up a very good fight for the belt. Nearly winning with the Faceplant to Knee and narrowly misses the Sliced Bread #2 before he gets nailed with the Angel Wings for the three count. Daniels celebrates his title win as we go to the next segment backstage!

(Winner and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Christopher Daniels)

Overall Rating: 81%

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 79%

We go backstage where Rob Van Dam is in street clothes arriving to the arena and he is seen talking to someone that he is walking with but we do not see that person, we only see RVD walking along!

Brock Lesnar vs Shannon Moore

Lesnar destroys Shannon Moore in this match and fails to get very much if any offense. He winds up taking an F-5 for the pinfall and then after the match receives two more F-5's to be left lying in the ring with Lesnar standing over him with a grin on his face as we go to commercial!

(Winner: Brock Lesnar)

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Match Quality: 83%

Randy Orton comes out to the ring as "Take What's Mine" hits and he grabs a microphone and has a simple thing to say. He wants a match tonight and challenges anyone in the back to come out and prove themselves against the Legend Killer! Then we get a response as..

Overall Rating: 82%

Randy Orton vs Matt Stryker

Stryker's music hits and he runs for the ring and slides under the bottom rope. These men go fifteen minutes of back and forth action. Orton eventully goes for the RKO but Stryker reverses it into the Stryker Driver for the Three Count!!! Matt Stryker has upset the former WWE Champion!!! Stryker celebrates outside the ring as Orton lays in the ring shocked

(Winner: Matt Stryker)

Match Quality: 82%

Edge vs Rob Van Dam

Non-Title Match, Main Event

Altar Bridge hits and Edge with the WWE Title around his waist makes his way out from the back and plays to the crowd whom pop huge for him. He makes his way down to the ring and then RVD's old ECW theme plays and he comes out with..BILL ALFONSO AT HIS SIDE!!! He walks down to the ring blowing his whistle as they get to the ring. RVD is a man possessed in this match and he looks like he did back in ECW. RVD wins the match with a Fischerman's Buster for the setup and then a Five Star Frog Splash for the pinfall victory. Alfonso gets the WWE Title and gets into the ring, handing it to RVD whom puts his foot on Edge's chest and pumps his arms..R..V..D and the crowd boo's the hell out of him..though a section of them cheer too as Smackdown goes off the air!

(Winner: Rob Van Dam)

Overall Rating: 90%

Match Quality: 91%

Smackdown Rating: 81%

TV Rating: 4.50 (-.02)

Attendance: 5,035

Ticket Sales: $201,400

Sunday Night Heat

May 30, 2004

Dark Matches

Goldust defeats the debuting Nick Dinsmore but it's in a Dark Match so it doesn't really count as a debut. Just getting the Multi Time OVW Champion ready for the big time is all! 75(74,77)

Abyss defeats Funaki with a Black Hole Slam after a short match which received little heat 55(38,73)

Jeff Hardy defeats Matt Cappotelli with a Swanton Bomb after a solid bout. 67(63,72)

Bubba Ray Dudley defeats Nova with a Bubba Cutter for the pinfall 67(67,68)

Heat Matches

Christian defeats Maven with an Unprettier for the victory 77(80,71)

Low-Ki defeats Cyclone in a great match and finishes him off with a Dragon Clutch submission 86(81,91)

Christopher Daniels defeats Frankie Kazarian with the Angel Wings in a non-title Match. 71(68,75)

Shelton Benjamin defeats Mark Jindrak with an Exploder Slam that he seems to be beginning to use on house shows! 71(69,74)

Heat Rating: 71%

Attendance: 5,034

user posted image

Now with everything set for the Elimination Chamber it's just thirteen days out and tonight we will have a huge six man tag team match where John Cena, Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero will team up to challenge Chris Jericho, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock.

Batista will also face one on one action tonight as he will face Raven!

Jay Lethal and Booker T have both challenged for the Intercontinental Title and at Bad Blood it will be a Triple Threat Match for the title but tonight they will go one on one.

Chavo Guerrero will go one on one with Taz as well.

All this and more live on RAW!

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

May 31, 2004

We tune into Spike TV to see the normal TV intro to RAW and the music video to bring us into the live feed. Then once that is in we get to the live feed where pyro begins going off and then we have J.R and Jim Cornette a new edition to the RAW announcing crew come on and welcome us to Monday Night RAW. Then we start right into the first matchup

Chavo Guerrero vs Taz

This matchup is pretty solid but unfortunately throughout Chavo did not look very good and Taz looked very solid. The match ends when Taz forces Chavo to tap out to the Tazmission but after the match Big Show comes down and destroys Taz with a Chokeslam to hell!

(Winner: Taz)

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 76%

We then begin seeing a video package for the Elimination Chamber where it highlights the huge spots of the past as well as the three feuds of the six men going into that match! It is sure to be bloody, it will punish the body and no man will be the same after that match!

Tommy Dreamer vs Bubba Ray Dudley

Bubba still looks like a fish out of water as a singles competitor. Some wrestlers should only be tag team wrestlers but with D-Von out it will be tough for him. Dreamer takes advantage of this throughout the match and works a very solid match and finishes him off with the "Mind Numb" (Razor's Edge into Neckbreaker) and gets the pinfall on Bubba. After the match he takes a seat at ringside and we go to commercial break!

(Winner: Tommy Dreamer)

Crowd Reaction: 71%

Match Quality: 84%

Booker T vs Jay Lethal

These men go to war against one another, trying to get an advantage before they face off in a Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship against also Tommy Dreamer whom is watching at ringside. He has his IC Title in his lap as he watches both men tear each other apart for ten minutes. Finally late in the match with both men down from a Booker T Scissors Kick but Booker couldn't get the cover. Dreamer gets up and slides into the ring. The referee tries to stop him and Dreamer clocks Charles Robinson with the IC Title in the head. Dreamer then stands in wait and waits for Booker to get up and then CLOCKS Booker T and lays him out with the IC Title. Then Dreamer does the same for Lethal and stands over both men as we take another quick commercial break!

(No Contest)

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Match Quality: 83%

We're Back

Eric Bischoff is backstage and has an announcement to make.

Bischoff: Due to the Elimination Chamber being just thirteen days away and the six man tag matchup next week. I want some more build towards that huge main event so next week in the main event on RAW. John Cena will take on Chris Jericho..non title of course in one on one competition. The other four men will face off in a Four Corners match and ya know what? Just to make it so all men will be interested in it. If Chris Jericho does not win, he will take John Cena's spot as #1 in the Chamber. Whomever wins the Fourway between Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerrero and The Rock. Will receive Stone Cold's Last position entering the Chamber. So boys a little motivation for tonight and next week!

Then we cut back to the arena with a live feed

Overall Rating: 85%

Batista vs Raven

This matchup is pretty even actully as Batista uses his power to take control at times but Raven's technical skill and reversals allow him to control a bulk of the match. The turn comes when the referee is pulling Raven off of Batista from a choke on the second rope and Mysterio comes from the crowd and gets on the ring apron and swings himself with the two ropes into the ring and short leg 619's Batista back into the ring. Raven sees this though the ref does not. Mysterio gets off the ring and Raven grabs Batista and an Evenflow DDT later has a pinfall victory over the monster known as Batista! Mysterio though proceeds to hit a West Coast Pop on Batista after the match as well!

(Winner: Raven)

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 79%

Backstage we see Stone Cold getting beaten down in a 3 on 1 jumping by Kurt Angle, John Cena and Eddie Guerrero. Then the three men on the same team tonight walk off, leaving Austin down!

Overall Rating: 83%

We cut to commercial break but when we return Charlie Haas is in the ring with his music playing and has a microphone and looks like he wants to speak, he looks pissed off.

Haas: Ya know I thought we were like Brothers, Shelton. But because you grew a heart and had some compassion instead of helping your Brother win. You tore us apart instead. So tonight I am going to give you something you have been needing. Some Tough Love. So come down to this ring because I want a match with you..Tonight!

Team Angle's music hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring in his silver and blue trunks and the challenge is answered. we have ourselves a match!

Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin

This matchup is probably the most technically sound of the entire night with the two former all americans in the ring. They go back and forth for nine minutes until Haas nails a German Suplex with a Bridge on Shelton for a two count and then slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. Haas climbs back in the ring and BLASTS Shelton with the chair! Charles Robinson calls for the bell and Haas picks Shelton up to do it again but he ducks it though he's bleeding from his head. Then Shelton clotheslines him over the top rope, on the stage side of the ring and goes with him. They proceed to brawl all the way up the ramp and stage and to the back!

(Winner by Disqualification: Shelton Benjamin)

Match Quality: 87%

Chris Jericho/"Stone Cold" Steve Austin/The Rock vs John Cena/Kurt Angle/Eddie Guerrero

Main Event

Eddie Guerrero is the first man out to a mixed reaction as the crowd wants to cheer for him but his actions as of late warrant some boo's. Once Eddie is in the ring, "Medal" hits and Kurt Angle comes out from the back and points to the sky. His pyro goes off and Angle makes his way down to the ring to the chorus of "You Suck" chants from the crowd. Then once he's in the ring "Thuganomics 101" hits and John Cena with the World Heavyweight Title around his waist makes his way out from the back to a lesser pop than from Angle! Cena gets to the ring with the World Title and unstraps it, playing to the crowd with it and taunting them. Then The Rock's music hits and the crowd pops big for him as he makes his way out to the ring. Then once he's down by ringside..."King of My World" hits and Chris Jericho comes out to a THUNDEROUS ovation. (He's way over folks) He comes down to the ring and both men climb into the ring and it begins as a 3 on 2 match until THE GLASS SHATTERS!!! Stone Cold's music hits and he comes stomping down to the ring in a pissed off mood. The crowd pops huge for him coming out and the match starts out. This tag match goes twenty minutes and two commercial breaks.

The heels control most of the match with a couple hot tags during the match. The final hot tag coming when Austin gets tagged in as well as Angle. It breaks down from here and Angle gets control on Austin after an overhead Belly to Belly and tries for the Anklelock but Austin pushes him off into a corner. Austin gets up as Angle bounces back to him..STONE COLD STUNNER!!! Austin then gets into the cover..1...2....3! The fighting around ringside stops when Guerrero and Cena get thrown into ringsteps on the opposite sides of the ring. The three Faces celebrate in the ring as RAW goes off the air!

(Winners: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Chris Jericho and The Rock)

Crowd Reaction: 91%

RAW Rating: 82%

TV Rating: 4.96 (+.08)

Attendance: 5,033

Ticket Sales: $201,320

5Wrestling.com News and Notes

The birthdays that occured in May were as follows..

The Rock (29), Chris Benoit (35), William Regal (38), Chris Nowinski (25), Nova (29), Shelton Benjamin (26), Mayhem (20), Satoshi Kojima (31)

The concern is that Regal is getting far past his prime and that he may need to retire soon. Otherwise no other birthday is of large concern.

Chris Sabin has fully recovered from his injury and should be returning to the Smackdown Brand shortly!

The other very big news is that Shawn Michaels..HBK has recovered from his broken leg suffered at last year's Survivor Series Hell in a Cell Match with Triple H. Where he will turn up though will be the question. Will he go back after Triple H on Smackdown or will he continue to be with RAW. It will be very interesting to see where he interjects himself now that he is fully recovered!

user posted image

Chris Jericho vs John Cena © vs Kurt Angle vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock vs Eddie Guerrero

World Heavyweight Championship, Elimination Chamber Match

Booker T vs Jay Lethal vs Tommy Dreamer ©

WWE Intercontinental Championship, Triple Threat Match

Batista/Low Ki vs Rey Mysterio/Paul London ©

Undisputed Tag Team Championship, Tornado Tag Match

Shelton Benjamin vs Charlie Haas

Chris Nowitski © vs Surprise Opponent

WWE Hardcore Championship Match

Taz vs Big Show

10 Man #1 Contendership for Intercontinental Title, Battle Royale!

#1: What Order will the men Enter from 2-5?

#2: What Order will the Eliminations go for the Chamber Match

#3: How Many Titles will change hands?

#4: Who will win the #1 Contendership Battle Royale. (Predict that here)

#5: Whom will debut/return at this show in what match. Whether they are participating in it or interjecting themselves.

FINAL CARD

Winner of this Month's PPV Contest will get to decide two matches for Summerslam. The Two Championship Feuds excluded and realistically booked. Can't bring Tajiri in to feud with Kurt Angle out of nowhere that would make no sense. get the idea?

Edited by Kapalua2483

user posted image

Rob Van Dam was unlike he's been ever in WWE when Bill Alfonso returned to his side last week on Smackdown and he took it to the WWE Champion Edge! What will happen this week between these two?

Last week Matt Stryker upset "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton. Orton will surely seek redemption when he sends Lance Storm out to take on Matt Stryker!

Christian seems to have someone to solve his problem with Sean O'Haire now and his name is Gene Snitsky! What will O'Haire do to get over this next hurdle in his persuit of Christian!?

Brock Lesnar will take on the final member of Mattitude before he will get back to dealing with Matt. Tonight Brock Lesnar will take on Jeff Hardy and if the last two matches Lesnar has had are any indication...Jeff should be worried!

All this and much more on Smackdown!

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

June 3, 2004

We come to Smackdown with the same music video as every week. Once the video finishes and the opening pyro hits and finishes...we get started right away with the opening match

Christian vs Chris Sabin

"Close Your Eyes" hits and Christian comes out from the back, slapping his chest as he makes his way down to the ring. Gene Snitsky follows him out to the ring and comes walking down to the ring with Christian. Both men get into the ring and Snitsky pushes down the bottom rope and acts intimidating which works with that man. Then Sabin's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring. Christian seems to be taken to his limit by Sabin though late in the match, Snitsky nails Sabin in the back with a chair from the outside of the ring when Sabin hits the ropes while Christian had turned the referee away. Christian then nails the Unprettier on Sabin and gets the pinfall. Snitsky gets into the ring after the fall is counted and begins smashing the chair down on Sabin. Then Snitsky waits and clocks Sabin, knocking his lights out with that chair shot!

(Winner: Christian)

Match Quality: 80%

We go backstage where Orton is standing with Triple H, Lance Storm and Ken Shamrock, they are back in their locker room as Orton is telling them what they have to get done tonight!

Orton: Tonight we've gotta send a message. Rhyno is screwing with Triple H and not showing him respect. And I know for sure Stryker isn't showing me any respect. We are going to show everyone tonight why we are the Living Legends and why nobody screws with us!

Orton seems to continue talking but we fade out unable to hear the plans

Sean O'Haire vs AJ Styles

WWE European Title Match

O'Haire gets an opportunity tonight at AJ Styles European Title but it doesn't last long as during the match Gene Snitsky makes his way down to the ring, right after O'Haire accidentally spun kick the referee and took him out. Snitsky grabs a chair from ringside and slides into the ring while O'Haire is busy with Styles and CLOCKS O'HAIRE RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR!!! Styles then picks O'Haire up and hits the Styles Clash, then Snitsky shakes the referee to wake him up as Styles makes the three count and we go to commercial with Snitsky laughing on the outside

(Winner and STILL WWE European Champion: AJ Styles)

Overall Rating: 84%

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 88%

Chris Benoit vs Spanky

Benoit takes Spanky to school in this match and disects his left arm and shoulder until after about seven minutes he gets the Crossface locked in and manages a submission on Spanky for the victory!

(Winner: Chris Benoit)

A video hypes the budding feud between RVD and Edge from the last two weeks since Judgement Day and then once the video is over we take another quick commercial break!

Overall Rating: 72%

Christopher Daniels vs Frankie Armadillo

This match is excellent even though nobody knows who Armadillo is. He keeps up with Daniels and matches him move for move till Daniels hits a Hurricarana and then the Angel Wings for the pinfall victory!

(Winner: Christopher Daniels)

Overall Rating: 67%

Crowd Reaction: 43%

Match Quality: 92%

Brock Lesnar vs Jeff Hardy

Hardy is out first and then once he's in the ring..as Taz used to say...HERE COMES THE PAIN! Brock makes his way out from the back and does his normal ring entrance. Lesnar makes his way down to the ring and this match is very short just like the last two weeks. Lesnar dominates Hardy from the get-go but this outcome is different because Matt Hardy interjects himself with a Steel Chair during the match and clocks Lesnar in the head and then begins driving the chair into Lesnar's ribs. Once that is finished Hardy puts the chair on Lesnar and Jeff goes up top and hits a Swanton Bomb to the chair. The Brothers raise their hands in celebration after this.

(Winner by Disqualification: Brock Lesnar)

Overall Rating: 73%

Crowd Reaction: 74%

Match Quality: 71%

We go backstage where we find the Living Legends beating the holy hell out of Matt Stryker and finishing off the beatdown with Orton hitting an RKO on Stryker through a Wooden Palet. Then they all walk off slapping each other five.

Overall Rating: 88%

Lance Storm vs Matt Stryker

This match never happens because Stryker never comes out due to the beating he just sustained. Stryker winds up getting counted out and Lance Storm gets the victory!

(Winner via Countout: Lance Storm)(Ratings are if the Match had happened)

Overall Rating: 92%

Match Quality: 100%

Rhyno vs Randy Orton

Orton is already out to the ring when we come back from an abrupt commercial break and then Rhyno's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Rhyno and Orton go at it for about fifteen minutes back and forth. Rhyno hits a running powerslam and Arn Anderson Spinebuster. Orton hits his Backbreaker and goes for the RKO but it's blocked. At this point Orton is thrown into the referee and HHH makes a run-in and Pedigree's Rhyno hard. Orton then gets the cover as the referee counts three!! HHH gets a chair from ringside and slides into the ring..he waits for Rhyno to get up and CLOCKS him with the chair! Then HHH puts the chair down on the mat and picks Rhyno up...PEDIGREE ON THE CHAIR!!! Orton and HHH celebrate over the fallen body of Rhyno!

(Winner: Randy Orton)

Match Quality: 76%

Edge's music hits and he makes his way out from the back with the WWE Title in hand. The crowd pops huge for him and he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone from a tech to speak for a moment

Edge: I don't have alot to say tonight. I only want one thing. I want you..Rob to come out here so I can beat the utter sh** out of you!

Edge's demand is answered quickly by Rob Van Dam running down to the ring and both men begin slugging it out in the center of the ring to a big pop from the crowd. They go back and forth in a punching war until RVD actully gets the advantage on Edge! RVD begins taking it to Edge and seems more intense and focused than ever before. RVD hits a Roundhouse kick and a Rolling Thunder on Edge before picking him up and..HE HITS THE EDGEOCUTION!!! RVD then stands over Edge and picks up the WWE Title and raises it in the air as Smackdown goes off the air with RVD standing over Edge with the WWE Title high in the air!

Smackdown Rating: 77%

TV Rating: 4.48 (-.02)

Attendance: 5,014

Ticket Sales: $200,560

Sunday Night Heat

June 6, 2004

Dark Matches

Abyss decimates Eric Angle and finishes him with a Black Hole Slam and since it's a Dark Match it won't air but Abyss pulls out a bag of Thumbtacks and Black Hole Slams Eric Angle onto them OWWWW!!! 57(43,72)

Nick Dinsmore hits a Beautiful German Suplex on Kid Kash for a pinfall with the bridge 83(74,92)

Big Show defeats William Regal with a Showstoppa for the pinfall 57(57,58)

D'Lo Brown defeats John Hennigan with a Lo Down for the win 65(60,70)

Heat Matches

Shelton Benjamin defeats Tajiri with an Exploder Slam but after the Match, Charlie Haas destroys Shelton with a German Suplex that folds him up from behind 79(75,84)

Matt Stryker defeats Ken Shamrock with a Stryker Driver for a pinfall but after the match Shamrock takes Stryker down with a Side Belly to Belly Suplex! 88(80,96)

Booker T defeats Matt Morgan clean with a Scissors Kick! 67(66,69)

Gene Snitsky defeats Frankie Armadillo with his Pump Handle Destructo. (Pump Handle Slam into a Ki Crusher) After the match Snitsky hits it again onto a Steel Trash Can to end heat! 47(15,80)

Heat Rating: 65%

Attendance: 5,006

user posted image

Chris Jericho vs John Cena © vs Kurt Angle vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock vs Eddie Guerrero

Taz vs Big Show

#1: What Order will the men Enter from 2-5?

#2: What Order will the Eliminations go for the Chamber Match

#3: How Many Titles will change hands?

#4: Who will win the #1 Contendership Battle Royale. (Predict that here)

#5: Whom will debut/return at this show in what match. Whether they are participating in it or interjecting themselves.

FINAL CARD

Winner of this Month's PPV Contest will get to decide two matches for Summerslam. The Two Championship Feuds excluded and realistically booked. Can't bring Tajiri in to feud with Kurt Angle out of nowhere that would make no sense. get the idea? This will be posted one final time after Smackdown this week and then it'll be Badd Blood coming up!

user posted image

It was thought that the Elimination Chamber was set but the General Manager of RAW, Eric Bischoff threw a wrench into that plan. Tonight two matches and two spots are up for grabs.

For Stone Cold Steve Austin to keep his Last Entry Spot in the Elimination Chamber. He must win a Four Corners Match against The Rock, Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle. The winner shall inherit or keep their spot.

In the Main Event as well it will be Chris Jericho taking on John Cena. The loser will inherit the #1 Entry into the Elimination Chamber. John Cena will be trying desperately to win the match to get out of the spot he earned himself.

Six days from an Intercontinental Title Match, 3 Way Dance style we will have a slight preview when Booker T and Jay Lethal will take on Tommy Dreamer and a partner of his choosing.

We will also have Batista, Low-Ki, Paul London and Rey Mysterio about to continue their issues over the Undisputed Tag Team Titles!

All this and the final Buildup for Badd Blood in just six days!

Taz vs Big Show

#1: What Order will the men Enter from 2-5? Steve Austin, The Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho( Which means cena keeps his #1 spot and angle wins the last entry spot )

#2: What Order will the Eliminations go for the Chamber Match The Rock, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Steve Austin, Kurt Angle

#3: How Many Titles will change hands? Three

#4: Who will win the #1 Contendership Battle Royale. Not sure on this one.

#5: Whom will debut/return at this show in what match. Whether they are participating in it or interjecting themselves. Abyss will debut and defeat christopher for the HC belt.