BlackFlagg

Ohh yeah, this is the night I've been waiting for. We may have had to wait a bit longer for the season premier this year but now we get it with no 3 or 4 week breaks in between episodes...and to make it even better we get 4 hours of it tonight and tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing how the major changes to the cast and such go...as long as Kiefer's there it'll still own though.

Less than 10 minutes to go :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Slow opening 15 mins, then fucking awesome 105 mins. I almost cried of happiness when Jack shot the guy in the knee. Truly, this is the best show on TV right now, bar none. I'm really intrigued as to what's going to happen now.

Wow, I'm happy 24 is back. This season looks good. Then again, this is one of the best shows on TV anyway.

Course the first 15 minutes of the show sucks. It barely sets things up, you don't know what's going on. The only bad part about the other 105 minutes is - you want to see the remaining 22 hours in a row. Now.

she takes the place of mason and shappel, + her purpos is to have jack not being able to work just as he wants to, wich got a little boring (and wich is why they needed to get rid of palmer)

i expect her to die annyway (sinc thats what happent to anny "first in the season head of ctu"), but not during the first 12 episodes

she takes the place of mason and shappel, + her purpos is to have jack not being able to work just as he wants to, wich got a little boring (and wich is why they needed to get rid of palmer)

i expect her to die annyway (sinc thats what happent to anny "first in the season head of ctu"), but not during the first 12 episodes