World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Okay so after not reading this diary for a while I decided to come back...You post a lot of shows, you have gotten far with this diary and I admire that and somehow you are like a feedback-machine. When I read the show I thought I was reading almost the same show I read like 4 months ago... Unlike most people who post in this diary I think your promo's are stale, they are always the same, really stale. You repeat things the whole time to make the promo's longer:

"The whole World Wrestling Federation is guilty of a crime! That's right! A big crime! The whole WWF is guilty of a crime, That crime is holding me down! I been in the WWF for one year. One year"

There are never really interesting storylines. It just seems like every feud is the same. X begins to feud with Y, Y attacks X in match, X cuts a promo and attacks Y in match, Y attacks X etc....Although a lot of people around here like your diary, I don't any more. I thought the diary was awesome when I came here, this diary is a diary where all the new guys gather. But when you start to write your own diary and you look at other diaries you realize that Hewey's diary really isn't the best diary ever. There are many better diaries on this board, the difference is that this diary is delivering shows almost every day and other diaries don't....

Oh and I don't think it's smart to do a #30 match for the Rumble because they never win and it's much better when you don't know who comes last and who comes first. I say keep this up but don't think you are a diary-god. You can still improve....

Okay so after not reading this diary for a while I decided to come back...You post a lot of shows, you have gotten far with this diary and I admire that and somehow you are like a feedback-machine. When I read the show I thought I was reading almost the same show I read like 4 months ago... Unlike most people who post in this diary I think your promo's are stale, they are always the same, really stale. You repeat things the whole time to make the promo's longer:

"The whole World Wrestling Federation is guilty of a crime! That's right! A big crime! The whole WWF is guilty of a crime, That crime is holding me down! I been in the WWF for one year. One year"

There are never really interesting storylines. It just seems like every feud is the same. X begins to feud with Y, Y attacks X in match, X cuts a promo and attacks Y in match, Y attacks X etc....Although a lot of people around here like your diary, I don't any more. I thought the diary was awesome when I came here, this diary is a diary where all the new guys gather. But when you start to write your own diary and you look at other diaries you realize that Hewey's diary really isn't the best diary ever. There are many better diaries on this board, the difference is that this diary is delivering shows almost every day and other diaries don't....

Oh and I don't think it's smart to do a #30 match for the Rumble because they never win and it's much better when you don't know who comes last and who comes first. I say keep this up but don't think you are a diary-god. You can still improve....

• Like 1

Hey Hew, just ignore FDM's rude responses. He's obviously an angsty teen whose walls are covered with Linkin Park posters.

Anywho, give me a ring on AIM if you need help with gimmicks/promos. I thrive on writing those kinds of things. :pervert:

• Like 1

Hey Hew, just ignore FDM's rude responses. He's obviously an angsty teen whose walls are covered with Linkin Park posters.

Anywho, give me a ring on AIM if you need help with gimmicks/promos. I thrive on writing those kinds of things.  :pervert:

• Like 1

Guest Prototype

Decent show. I agree with FDM that things can be improved, but I just like retro diaries and the ideas you have. I think sometimes people can be so critical that they cant even enjoy a diary. Taker was my fav to win the Rumble, but Im not so sure now that hes #30.

Pretty good show, although I think Simmons could have been sattled with his NOD gimmick, I mean it never happened in this retro universe, so why not? As for Taker at #30, I didn't think he would win before and I don't think he will now either. He still makes a good #30 though. Hate seeing Wright lose, especially to a chump like Ahmed Johnson. Anyways, keep it up and keep the belt on Hall :shifty:

Pretty good show, although I think Simmons could have been sattled with his NOD gimmick, I mean it never happened in this retro universe, so why not? As for Taker at #30, I didn't think he would win before and I don't think he will now either. He still makes a good #30 though. Hate seeing Wright lose, especially to a chump like Ahmed Johnson. Anyways, keep it up and keep the belt on Hall :shifty:

RAW Saturday Night

Date: January 11, 1997

Shane McMahon and Todd Pettengill bring all of the week's wildest action tonight on RAW Saturday Night. We'll be looking at what happened between Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Scott Hall as well as what happened in the four corners match from Friday Night Mayhem! Plus, Ron Simmons will be in the WWF studio. What will Ron Simmons have to say? What will he have to say about the Ron Simmons challenge? Will anyone accept his challenge for the Royal Rumble? Hunter Hearst Helmsley will also be at the WWF studios, It has been a frustrating week for the Intercontinental Champion, Losing to Jesse James twice. What will the Intercontinental Champion have to say? We'll also be hearing from Goldust. Goldust picked up a huge win over Mr. Perfect on Friday Night Mayhem, And he's one of the favorites in the Royal Rumble match.

Plus, Scott Hall will be in action against "All American" Bart Gunn in a special non title match! Yokozuna and Fatu will take on the Harris Brothers! And, Kamala takes on Mike Lockwood!

Catch all the action on the USA Network!

RAW Saturday Night

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: January 11, 1997

Attendance: 10,020

Ticket Sales: $400,800

Announcers: Todd Pettengill and Shane McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

RAW Saturday Night comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken to the WWF studios where we see Todd Pettengill and Shane McMahon standing behind a big desk. The WWF logo is behind them.

Shane McMahon- Welcome to RAW Saturday Night. I'm Shane McMahon alongside Todd Pettengill. We're just eight days away from the 1997 Royal Rumble, And what a event that should be. But Todd, It's been quite a wild week in the WWF. And we're going to show you some great highlights and some great matches tonight on RAW Saturday Night.

Todd Pettengill- Yeah, It's been quite a week in the World Wrestling Federation. My main man, Cactus Jack destroys The Undertaker on Monday Night Raw, The greatest tag team in the history of the WWF, Al Snow and Steve Austin destroy the competition, And most importantly, The Todd is back on RAW Saturday Night. Bringing all the action. This is The Todd's show, And The Todd is here for two hours. And Shane, I noticed you're staring at Todd's expensive suit, No, I will not tell you where I got it. And most importantly, Where in the hell did you get that stupid looking shirt?

Shane McMahon- It's nice, I picked it out myself. You don't like it?

Todd Pettengill- Does Todd like it? Please, It looks like someone took a dump and threw it all over that shirt Shane. If you're gonna want to be next to Todd on RAW Saturday Night, You better start dressing more like Todd. Look at this suit, Look at the twenty thousand dollar watch, Look at the expensive hair cut, After the show is over, I'm taking you down to Malibu and get you dressing like Todd.

Shane McMahon- No thanks Todd, And I thought you were from the mean streets of Philly?

Todd Pettengill- Let The Todd clarify something to you Shane, I was born in Philly. Everyday was a struggle for me, Bullies, Gangsters, Everything you could think of. Todd had to survive in Philly. But now, I got all the cash and I'm living it up in Malibu. But, I always do stop by Philly and rule the old hood..........

Shane McMahon- I'm sure you do Todd, Fans lets take you to the ring for some great tag team action. It'll be Benoit and Pillman against the Island Boyz.

Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman Vs. Island Boyz

Pillman and Benoit haven't been used much, They haven't been on TV at all during '97. This is their first TV match for the year. Pillman and Benoit have great chemistry with the Island Boyz, And the match turned out to be a great match up. It was mostly a brawl between the two teams, With the referee being very lenient and just stood watching what went on with the wrestlers. The Island Boyz took over after both of them tossed Benoit into the steel steps! The Island Boyz beat down Pillman inside the ring and came very close to putting away the high flier. Pillman eventually tagged in Benoit who came into the ring and started taking it to the two large samoans. Ekmo was tossed to the outside, Leaving Kimo in there with Benoit and Pillman. Benoit took out Kimo with a release German suplex and both he and Pillman went to opposite corners. Pillman hit the High Flying Splash, And Benoit followed with the Diving Headbutt. Benoit covered to score the win.

69, 65, 90 ***1\2

Shane McMahon- What a great win for the team of Chris Benoit and Brian Pillman. And what a great match this one was, The Island Boyz came very close to putting away Benoit and Pillman, But they got out wrestled tonight on RAW Saturday Night.

Todd Pettengill- My boyz Ekmo and Kimo might have not been able to pick up the win, But Todd's still down with the samoan gangsters. Those two are the type of guys you want to have backing you up. Benoit and Pillman might have scored the upset, But the Island Boyz are one of the best tag teams in the WWF today.

Shane McMahon- Fans, Another big happening of the week has been the return of Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons returned on Friday Night Mayhem last night and was quite angry. He was angry for many reasons, And he's going to be joining us in the studio in just a moment. So lets go to a commercial break, And when we return, Ron Simmons joins us!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ron Simmons joins Shane and Todd

RAW Saturday Night returns from the commercial break with Shane and Todd standing by.

Shane McMahon- Well, We're about to have Ron Simmons join us in the studio. If you don't remember Ron Simmons, He debuted at the Royal Rumble last year. He hasn't done much since debuting in the WWF and he's been quite upset. He returned last night and laid down a challenge for anyone to accept at the Royal Rumble, Ron Simmons claims that if no one accepts by Monday night, Then he's going to take matters into his own hands.

Todd Pettengill- I'm glad to see Ron Simmons back in the WWF, He's a former World Champion and deserves to be respected. And whoever accepts his challenge for the Royal Rumble, Better be ready to get their butt kicked. Ron Simmons is one tough dude, And he's very angry. I can't wait for him to join us.

Shane McMahon- We understand Mr. Simmons has arrived and he's ready to come out. Ladies and gentlemen, A former World Champion, Ron Simmons.

Ron Simmons is shown leaving his dressing room. Simmons pushes one of the stage managers aside and comes into the set. Shane offers him a handshake, But Simmons just stares him down. Todd offers him a handshake, But Simmons also stares down Todd.

Shane McMahon- Ron Simmons, Thanks for joining us tonight on RAW Saturday Night. I know you must have alot on your mind. Especially about the Royal Rumble which is just eight days away. So, Ron how are you?

Ron Simmons- How am I? You have the nerve to ask me how am I? Lets see McMahon, I been in the WWF for one year. One year! And you've gotten more TV time than I have! I am a former World Champion. Don't these fools realize that? A former World Champion! I've beaten all these losers in the WWF. But where is Ron Simmons? Where he at? Ron Simmons is nowhere to be found. I am the most talented worker on the roster. Where he at Todd? Todd goes to speak Shut your mouth! There's a conspiracy here in the World Wrestling Federation. I come back and they say there's no spot for me in the Royal Rumble. They got spots for some washed up losers and some karate kid debuting, But they ain't got a spot for a former World Champion? The WWF doesn't want Ron Simmons to win the Royal Rumble. They don't want me going to Wrestlemania and getting the title around my waist. But I'll tell you something, I'm going to wrestle at the Pay Per View. And I'm gonna make a major statement at the Royal Rumble. You understand me? I'm waiting until Monday, If nobody answers my challenge, Then I'm gonna cause some hell. I deserve more than I'm getting. And somebody has got to get hurt now. You can bring all your WWF superstars to face me. Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Bring them all down. I will make sure somebody gets hurt on January 19th. I been sitting at the house for way too long. I had a very tough life for the last few months. And now, I'm gonna make sure someone has a tough life after I'm done with them at the Royal Rumble.

Todd Pettengill- Word my brother, Todd has also had a tough life. But that was back in the tough streets of Philly.........

Ron Simmons- Pettengill, Shut your mouth up! Philly? That ain't nothing! You come out here in your Malibu wear, Wanna know what tough is? You'll see what tough is at the Royal Rumble. One man will get in that ring with me, I don't care if I got to pick his ass out of a line up! Someone is going to get inside that ring with me at the Royal Rumble, And after I'm done whipping that man's ass, I'm going to get the WWF Championship. It's a crime that I haven't gotten a shot at the title. I am a former World Champion. I deserve a title shot!

Shane McMahon- With all due respect Ron, You haven't really done much here to deserve a title shot. I mean...............

Ron Simmons- What did you say? Huh? Are you giving me attitude now? You think I don't deserve anything?

Shane McMahon- No, I'm saying that you really haven't beaten any of the top guys in the World Wrestling Federation. I mean as of yet, But once you do, Commissioner Ric Flair would more than likely give you a title shot.

Todd Pettengill- Ron, Calm down. Beating down Shane will only make things worse. I'd love to see someone beat him up, But that'll only ruin your chances of getting what you want.

Ron Simmons- I ain't gonna whoop no one right now. But you said Commissioner Ric Flair decides the number one contender? Well, I think that this Monday night, I'm gonna have a meeting with the Commissioner of the WWF. And lets see if he'll deny me a title shot!

Ron Simmons shoves Todd aside and leaves the set.

Shane McMahon- Well, Ron Simmons obviously a little frustrated over what's going on with his career. I can't wait to see Monday Night Raw and see what will happen when Ron Simmons confronts Commissioner Ric Flair.

Todd Pettengill- You're just lucky the Toddster was here, He was about to kick your butt if I hadn't scared him off. Did you see the look of fear in his eyes for Todd? Shane, You're so lucky to have me to save you. Next time, You're on your own..........

Shane McMahon- Right, Fans lets take you to the ring, Where John Bradshaw is in action!

John Bradshaw Vs. Bull Buchanan

Bull Buchanan was announced as a former prison guard by the announcers, Even though Bull hasn't probably been anywhere near a jail in his life. Whatever gets him over, I guess. John Bradshaw seems to be getting in line for a push, As the announcers spent most of the match hyping him and talking about how much of a bad ass he was. This one was a good match, Bradshaw and Bull seem to have good chemistry with each other and put on a solid showing. Bull used his springboard clothesline from the top turnbuckle, Which wowed the announcers, Shane said he's never seen a man this big be able to use a springboard clothesline like that. After having control for most of the match, Bull took out Bradshaw with a scissors kick and headed up top. Bull went for the leg drop, But Bradshaw moved out of the way! Bradshaw then scored with the Clothesline From Texas to pick up the big win. Bradshaw then posed while Bull was helped to the back.

63, 61, 80 **1/4

Shane McMahon- A big win for John Bradshaw there as we near the Royal Rumble. And fans, When RAW Saturday Night returns, We'll see all the events between Scott Hall and Bret Hart from this week! Don't go away!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shane McMahon- Welcome back to RAW Saturday Night. And at the Royal Rumble we're going to see perhaps the biggest title match ever. It will be Scott Hall taking on Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Scott Hall will be defending the title against Bret Hart in Bret's country, Canada. These two men both want one thing, And that's the WWF Championship. And it should be quite the war at the Royal Rumble.

Todd Pettengill- No doubt about it Shane, My man Scott Hall takes on that chump Bret Hart. And you know something? I'm looking forward to seeing Hall hit Bret with the Outsider's Edge and pin Bret Hart one, two, three in front of his own country. What a big win that's going to be for Scott Hall. Scott Hall is ready for the Royal Rumble.

Shane McMahon- Fans, We're going to show you footage from what happened between these two men on Monday Night Raw and Bret Hart's interview from last night on Friday Night Mayhem.

Bret Hart/Scott Hall video

From Monday Night Raw

Scott Hall- Hey yo.......... Last Friday night did you people see what I did to your precious "Hitman"? Did you see when I took a steel chair and hit him right upside the head with it? Did you see how quickly he went down to the mat? Do you people still think he has a chance of beating me at the Royal Rumble? Bret Hart stands no chance in hell of defeating me. I'm gonna beat Bret Hart at the Royal Rumble and keep this title around my waist. You think he's going to beat me at the Royal Rumble just because it's in Canada? All you people in Canada better get ready for a depressing evening. Scott Hall is keeping the gold. Bret Hart will lose and there's nothing you fans can do about it. He stands no chance of taking this title from me. I'm gonna go into that stinking country of Canada and I'm gonna do what I do best, Kick some ass and walk away with this still around my waist. I told everyone that the title belonged around my waist and my waist only. And nobody can take this title from around my waist. HBK tried, But he failed. Sid tried, But that big goof failed. And "The Hitman" will try, But guess what? He will fail! I am the very best in the world today and I got proof right here, Nobody else has this title around their waist, Do they? The fact is, Nobody is good enough to take the title from me. Look at all the names I've beaten. Bret Hart will be another name. He went down on Friday night, And he'll go down at the Royal Rumble. Bret Hart will be down on his knees begging me for mercy at the Royal Rumble. He'll be begging me to stop the beating, He'll be begging me to stop the punishment at the Royal Rumble. And he'll be sorry he ever wanted this match. So Hitman, Get ready for January 19th. I'm ready, And I'm gonna whip your ass! And there's two things you can do about it, Nothing and like it! And.............

Bret Hart's music begins to play to a huge ovation from the crowd. "The Hitman" stands on top of the ramp way holding a microphone, Bret Hart doesn't look too happy at the comments made by Scott Hall.

Bret Hart- You know, I thought I'd come out here and tell you something. See, You did attack me on Friday night with a chair. Like the coward you are. And one week ago, You attacked me from behind like a coward. But you know something Scott Hall? That made me angrier than I was before. I thought we wouldn't have to resort to attacks and using chairs. But I was dead wrong. You know deep down that you can't beat me at the Royal Rumble. So you had to attack me last week and last Friday night. But did you think that was enough? My anger is real. You come out here and talk badly about Canada, About my fans, All you're doing is bringing shame to the WWF Championship. And the fact that you've held that title for almost two months, Speaks of the competition you've had. Yeah, We've all seen you use a ladder. You're quite handy with a ladder or two. And you can use titles, Chairs and everything else. But can you take me in a one on one match? You know in your heart you can't beat. So get ready for January 19th. Get ready for the Royal Rumble. Get ready for when you have to go one on one with the excellence of execution. Your title reign will come to an end at the Royal Rumble. Montreal, Quebec, Canada will see me leave with the title. Everyone knows that I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be. And I'm gonna prove it to you when I beat you at the Royal Rumble and walk out with the WWF Championship. But I don't feel like waiting for the Rumble, I feel like getting some payback on you tonight!

Scott Hall- Really? So you're a tough guy now? Bring your ass on down here Bret! Get in the ring with the champ! Get in the ring with the greatest WWF Champion of all time! You think I'm scared of you or something? Bring it!

The fans go crazy as Bret Hart begins to walk down the long ramp way. Hall takes the WWF Championship off of around his waist as "The Hitman" comes into the ring. Bret Hart gets into the ring and Hall nails him right upside the head with the WWF Championship! The crowd boos as Hall smiles, Hall stands over Bret Hart who is down! Hall lifts Bret Hart up to his feet and nails Hart with the title once again! Scott Hall poses with the title to boos from the fans. The crowd boos as Hall gets up over Hart's body and begins taunting Hart! But then, Hart grabs Hall by the legs and takes down Hall! The fans go wild as Bret Hart headbutts Hall right in the stomach! Hart lifts Scott Hall up and connects with a back breaker! Bret Hart goes to the second turnbuckle and then drops a elbow right to Hall's heart! The fans know what's coming next, And they're going crazy as Bret Hart locks Scott Hall into the Sharpshooter! Hall is tapping out over and over again! But Bret Hart won't let go! Referees come down from the back and get into the ring. They pull Bret Hart off of Scott Hall, Hall rolls to the outside and lays on the ground holding his back. Bret Hart takes the WWF Championship and poses with it as Monday Night Raw goes off the air.

From Friday Night Mayhem

We go to the back where we see Bret "The Hitman" Hart standing by, There's no one with him, Bret is wearing street clothing and he looks rather serious.

Bret Hart- Last Monday night we all saw a new side to myself. A more aggressive side. A side that will once again be seen at the Royal Rumble next Sunday night. Scott Hall, Your attacks on me has taken this too far. I thought I could get a clean wrestling match from you at the Royal Rumble. I really did. But no, You had to resort to little attacks to try to put me away. Let me make something perfectly clear to you Scott Hall, I'm not just a technical wrestler. Push me too far, And you'll get the beating of a lifetime. I may not be able to use ladders like you do, But I can put up a tough fight. And in my country of Canada, I will defeat you and become a four time World Wrestling Federation Champion. Your title reign has lasted for way too long. You're nothing a WWF Champion should be. You beat up the Commissioner, Attack people with steel chairs, Taunt our fans, And cheat like a dog to keep the title. That's not what the World Wrestling Federation Champion should be about. I was a proud WWF Champion, And it makes me sick seeing you carry on the way you do. You're not a role model, The WWF has been lacking a role model ever since I lost the title at Wrestlemania XII to that little prissy. But the ten months of waiting has been well worth it. Because in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I will walk into the Royal Rumble and defeat you for the WWF Championship. I am what the fans want. I'm the man who the fans want to see as the World Wrestling Federation Champion. I'm the man who's been in the WWF for the longest time. And I'm the man who's going to take a stand against you Scott Hall. The World Wrestling Federation needs a proud champion. A man who will stand up against all comers. Not some coward. If there was ever a time to fight, It's now. It's going to be at the Royal Rumble. They call me the excellence of execution for a reason, And you're going to find out at the Royal Rumble. Scott Hall, The Royal Rumble will be the night where your joke of a title reign will come to an end. I am the best there is, The best there was, And the best that there ever will be. And you will find out why at the Royal Rumble. There's nowhere for you to run Scott, You and I for the WWF Championship. And it's going back around my waist.

Shane McMahon- "The Hitman" is ready for the Royal Rumble. Bret Hart has been waiting for this match ever since Wrestlemania XII when he lost the title to Shawn Michaels. And could it happen at the Royal Rumble? Could we see Bret "The Hitman" Hart defeat Scott Hall to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion for a fourth time?

Todd Pettengill- No way is it happening mini McMahon. Scott Hall has been training very hard for this match. Todd's been talking with Hall alot for the past couple of days, And Scott Hall has told Todd that he's ready for the Royal Rumble. There is no way Bret Hart is leaving with the WWF Championship around his waist.

Shane McMahon- But remember that the Royal Rumble is in Canada. Bret Hart's home country. Bret "The Hitman" Hart would love to defeat Scott Hall in his country to become WWF Champion for a fourth time.

Todd Pettengill- He might want to win it, But it ain't happening Shane. You gotta realize that Scott Hall is going to go into enemy territory, And you know Scott Hall is gonna love beating Bret Hart in his own country. Scott Hall will not lose the title. I hope Bret Hart is getting ready to lose in front of his family and friends. Scott Hall has all the power Shane. And he will retain the title.

Shane McMahon- We'll see what happens when those two lock it up next Sunday night at the Royal Rumble. It should be a amazing match and a amazing event. Who's going to walk away as the World Wrestling Federation Champion? We'll see next Sunday night! Fans, We're going to take a commercial break, But when we return, We got eight men tag team action!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Suicide Blonds Doug Furnas and Phillip LaFon Vs. The Quebecers and PG-13

This same exact match happened at the Survivor Series, When Copeland and Cage made their debut. This one wasn't fought under elimination match rules, And wasn't nearly as long as their Survivor Series match up. The crowd was into it though, Booing The Quebecers and PG-13 every chance they got. The heel team had Phillip Lafon isolated for most of the match and kept him beaten down. LaFon ended up tagging in Christian Cage and all hell broke loose. PG-13/Jacques ended up on the outside with Copeland/LaFon/Furnas which left Christian Cage and Pierre in the ring. Pierre was about to be taken down with a reverse sit down DDT by Cage, But he countered into a overhead suplex. Pierre then went up top. Pierre tried the Cannonball, But Cage moved out of the way! Cage quickly connected with the Caged Fall to Pierre to score the win for his team. The Blonds and LaFon/Furnas celebrated their win.

70, 74, 83 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shane McMahon- Welcome back to RAW Saturday Night. And fans, The Royal Rumble is nearing us. We got plenty of big names in the Royal Rumble. And one man who's entered in the Royal Rumble is Kamala. Kamala was attacked a few weeks ago by Doink The Clown, Who is also entered in the Royal Rumble. And Kamala is in action tonight.

Todd Pettengill- Remember what Doink did back to Kamala two weeks ago? That was awesome, Doink The Clown is my pick to win the Royal Rumble. I think Doink The Clown will be able to beat those twenty nine men who stand in his way next Sunday night. No one will be able to toss the evil clown over the top rope.

Shane McMahon- I don't think that's going to happen, I think Doink The Clown will be made a clown out of by Kamala at the Royal Rumble.

Todd Pettengill- If I was you, I wouldn't bad mouth Doink The Clown. Remember what he did to Kevin Kelly? He kicked Kelly right in between the legs, You don't want to be facing Doink The Clown.

Shane McMahon- Fans, Lets take you to the ring to see Kamala take on Mike Lockwood. This should be a great contest.

Kamala Vs. Mike Lockwood

Since Kamala is entered in the Royal Rumble for a one time deal, The WWF decided to show off his talents. The match was all Lockwood bumping around and making Kamala's shots look lethal. Doink The Clown showed up during the match to distract Kamala, But it didn't work. Kamala became angrier and tossed Lockwood to the outside right onto Doink! Kamala then beat down Doink The Clown on the outside! Back inside the ring, Kamala kept destroying Lockwood and finished Lockwood off with a big splash. Kamala even learned how to turn Lockwood over for the three. Afterwards, Doink The Clown grabbed a bucket of water from under the ring. Kamala stuck his head through the ropes to try to grab Doink, But Doink punched him in the face! The cameras showed Doink had a pair of brass knuckles! Doink came into the ring with the bucket and poured the water all over Kamala! Doink then pulled a tazer from his jacket and shocked Kamala! Shane went crazy, Stating that Kamala's illustrious career could be over! Doink stood over Kamala and laughed at the big man.

56, 55, 72 *1\2

Shane McMahon- No! My God! Doink The Clown is sick! Kamala could be seriously hurt! He could be electrocuted! What's the matter with Doink? What's the matter with this sick clown?

Todd Pettengill- I guess that kind of thing will really shock Kamala, Huh?

Shane McMahon- How can you laugh at that? Kamala might be hurt! Doink The Clown is evil! Kamala didn't do a thing to Doink The Clown!

Todd Pettengill- It doesn't matter what he did, Kamala is in the Royal Rumble, And Doink has set his sights on Kamala.

Shane McMahon- We're going to take a commercial break, We'll be having Hunter Hearst Helmsley in the studio next. Don't go away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James lays down the challenge

RAW Saturday Night returns with Shane and Todd standing by.

Shane McMahon- We're about to have Hunter Hearst Helmsley join us. Hunter Hearst Helmsley had a amazing year last year. He won the King Of The Ring, He won the Intercontinental Championship, And he's beaten the likes of Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Undertaker and Rick Martel. But as of late, He's been having a few problems with Jesse James.

Todd Pettengill- Yeah he has, Because Jesse James is a cheater. He's been able to beat Hunter using his cheating ways. Jesse James is a cheater who can't beat Hunter Hearst Helmsley without cheating.

Shane McMahon- He's beaten Helmsley twice this week, Without cheating. He holds two wins over the Intercontinental Champion. In my opinion, Hunter Hearst Helmsley should be defending the title against Jesse James. We understand that Hunter is ready to come out, So lets welcome the Intercontinental Champion to the show.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way to the set. He shakes hands with both Shane and Todd.

Shane McMahon- Welcome to RAW Saturday Night Hunter.

Todd Pettengill- Hunter, Welcome. It's good to have the greatest Intercontinental Champion in the studio. And Hunter, I gotta say, The suit looks great. You know how to spend your money my friend.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Thank you Todd, I do know how to spend my money, And when you're as rich as I am, You got to get the best clothes. You got to get the finest meals, And as the Intercontinental Champion of the World Wrestling Federation, The money just keeps coming in. I am richer than everyone in the WWF, I am a better wrestler than everyone in the WWF, And Todd you're right, I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.

Shane McMahon- Hunter, On Monday Night Raw and last night on Friday Night Mayhem, You've been pinned by Jesse James. Will you be giving him a Intercontinental Championship match at the Royal Rumble?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Why should he get a title shot? He did pin me, But that's because I wasn't at my best. I'm the Intercontinental Champion, I call the shots around here. And I won't be giving title shots around. What has he done to earn a shot at my title? He's got to earn himself a shot at the title. He's got to beat all the names I've beaten. He gets a shot when I say so.

Shane McMahon- But he pinned you Hunter, Shouldn't he be the number one contender?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Shane, I wasn't in best condition when he beat me. I wasn't feeling too well, It happens. You know? He just doesn't have what it takes to be the Intercontinental Champion. He doesn't have what it takes to get a shot at this title. He just doesn't have what it takes to beat the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. Do you think he'll be able to beat me? Sure, He beat me this week, But like I said, I was sick. I shouldn't have even been wrestling. I must have eaten some bad food and gotten sick from it, You can never trust these small cities. So, No. Jesse James isn't the number one contender. And he won't get a shot at the title. And you know something? Why can't someone like the Hardy Boyz be getting a shot at the Royal Rumble? Don't you think they'd make fine Intercontinental contenders? Todd nods his head in agreement. Jesse James is just not getting a shot at this title.

Shane McMahon- Wait a minute, I understand we got Jesse James on the line. Jesse, Are you with us?

Jesse James- Yeah, I'm here Shane.

Shane McMahon- Jesse, I understand you have some comments for Hunter. What do you got to say?

Jesse James- It's real simple, I pinned him on Monday and Friday night. I beat him one, two, three in that ring. I should be getting the shot at the title. I don't care when it happens, I should be next in line for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. I've beaten the so called champion twice now, He might have a yellow streak running down his back, But he will be getting in the ring with me. The real Double J is gonna be tossing his ass all over that ring and win that Intercontinental Championship. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Do you think you're gonna beat me? I've beaten you twice. Third time is gonna be for the title.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- You think I'll allow that to happen? You think I'll allow you to beat me? First of all Jesse, I wasn't in the best condition this week. That's why you scored those fluke wins over me. And second of all, You don't deserve a shot at me. I am the best Intercontinental Champion of all time. I'm the King Of The Ring, You are no one. You think you'll be able to take this from me? Everyone has tried, But they've all failed. So the answer is no, No Jesse. You will not get a shot at my title. I won't allow myself to stoop down to your level. And I won't allow the Intercontinental Championship to be made a joke out of, By having you challenging me for it.

Jesse James- Is that so Hunter? You think you get to make the shots? You think it's up to you on whether you'll defend the title or not?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Yeah, I do. I'm the champion. You're not. As Champion, I accept the challenges of who I want to face. And you're not one of them. So, I suggest you hang up the phone and let the champion finish talking.

Jesse James- I will hang up the phone, But not before I tell you something Hunter. You see, You're right. You are the champion. And you can pretty much accept or decline the challenge from any WWF superstar. But Hunter, Since I've beaten you twice, I got myself a shot at the Royal Rumble. You see Hunter, There's one man who makes the decisions. He can even make your decisions for you. And that man is Commissioner Ric Flair. And Ric Flair has told me to tell you, That at the Royal Rumble, You are going to defend the Intercontinental Championship against me! And Hunter, If you try to back out of the match, Or if you're unable to perform, Then the title will automatically go around my waist!

Jesse James hangs up the phone, Helmsley looks angry, Ready to snap at a moments notice.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- This isn't right! You hear me? I gotta go. But let me tell you, Jesse James won't even make it to the Royal Rumble. I am the Intercontinental Champion, I'm going to stay the champion, Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley walks off. Helmsley doesn't seem too happy as he leaves the WWF studio.

Shane McMahon- Hunter Hearst Helmsley is not happy, Jesse James just announced he's going to have to put the title on the line at the Royal Rumble.

Todd Pettengill- It's not fair Shane, Jesse James should not be getting a shot at Hunter's Intercontinental Championship.

Shane McMahon- Why not? He's beaten Helmsley twice. He's beaten Helmsley cleanly, No interference or anything. Jesse James deserves a title shot. Good for Jesse James. But can he win the title at the Royal Rumble?

Todd Pettengill- I don't think he will Shane, Did you see how mad Helmsley looked? And why is Commissioner Ric Flair sticking his nose where it doesn't belong?

Shane McMahon- He's the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation, He gets to decide what happens. And he's booked a big match for the Royal Rumble. The Intercontinental Championship will be on the line, Jesse James against Hunter Hearst Helmsley. What a war that should be just eight days from now.

Yokozuna and Fatu Vs. Harris Brothers

Wow, This match didn't suck. Yokozuna seems to more motivated in recent months than he's been in years. I guess he's happy with teaming up with his blood relative, Fatu. The crowd cheered for mostly Yokozuna and Fatu, As the Harris Brothers haven't been over since The Brotherhood ended. The Harris Brothers played the heels here, And isolated Fatu. They used some illegal tactics that kept Fatu from making the tag to Yokozuna for awhile, Fatu got pounded on and the Harris Brothers came pretty close to putting away Fatu. Fatu was able to finally make the tag to Yokozuna at the five minute mark. Yokozuna came into the ring and started cleaning house. Taking out the Harris' with a pair of clotheslines. Yokozuna scored with a samoan drop to Ron Harris, And Fatu followed with a running leg drop for the win.

64, 69, 76 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Goldust and Marlena

RAW Saturday Night returns with us being taken to the back where Goldust is standing by with Marlena.

Marlena- The Royal Rumble is just eight days away. In eight days the whole world will discover the true Goldust. Goldust will show everyone just how serious and just how deadly he can be when he gets inside that ring and starts tossing bodies left and right over that top rope. Goldust is the man who's going to go to Wrestlemania 13 and win the WWF Championship. Then, A whole new era will begin in the World Wrestling Federation. Goldust has been looking at everyone in the Royal Rumble, He knows all the weakness of the men in the Royal Rumble. Goldust's greatest performance will come next Sunday night.

Goldust- The Royal Rumble is the big talk of the WWF. And the biggest talk will be when I win the Royal Rumble and go to Wrestlemania 13. The world's going to witness the greatest performance ever. Worthy of one, Maybe two Oscars. Goldust is going to show everyone what the WWF has been missing. I'm the champion in the WWF. I'm the man who's going to perform the greatest act in the world. Twenty nine other men, Twenty nine other men who want to win the Royal Rumble. But they're not going to win. The world was shocked when Goldust first arrived in the WWF, Now they're going to be shocked when I beat twenty nine other men and win the Royal Rumble. They'll show my victory all over the world, They'll show it in Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Africa, They'll show it at all the big award shows. Next Sunday night, Twenty nine other men will never forget the name of Goldust.................

Marlena- And neither will anyone else, Everyone in the Royal Rumble better get ready for the Royal Rumble, Because Goldust is giving it everything he's got. And he will win it all.

Shane McMahon- There you have it fans, Comments from Goldust and Marlena. And does Goldust seem ready for the Royal Rumble or what?

Todd Pettengill- Goldust seems ready. He's one of The Todd's picks. You got Cactus Jack, Doink The Clown, Goldust and Todd's boy, Taka. Who's making his debut at the Royal Rumble. This is a big chance for Taka, Who's becoming one of Todd's favorite people.

Shane McMahon- I don't think Taka's even met you yet Todd, But fans, We do know who's entering the Royal Rumble at number thirty. And that man is the phenom of the WWF, The Undertaker. The Undertaker will be entering the Royal Rumble as the last man. And you know he's got to be considered the favorite to win it now.

Todd Pettengill- Undertaker might be number thirty, But there's some big men in that match. And Todd doesn't think The Undertaker will be able to pull it off. Not with men like Goldust and Cactus Jack in there. And Todd's boy, Taka.

Shane McMahon- He's not your boy, He's not even met you yet Todd. Fans, We're about to show you footage of how The Undertaker became number thirty.......

Todd Pettengill- You'll see at the Rumble Shane, You'll see Taka hanging out with Todd. Taka and Todd go way back.

Shane McMahon- Whatever you say Todd, Lets take a look at how the phenom became number thirty!

The Undertaker is #30!

From Friday Night Mayhem

But in the end, It was Michaels and Jack out on the floor down and out after both men were taken out, With a Jack clothesline, Which sent both men to the outside. Vader powerbombed The Undertaker and went up top. Vader went for the moonsault, But Undertaker moved out of the way and Vader hit the canvas! The Undertaker connected with the Tombstone to Vader and covered Vader to score the win. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with The Undertaker posing. Coachman yelled that no one could be able to stop The Undertaker at the Royal Rumble, Because he's number thirty!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Brian Christopher defeats Chavo Guerrero with the Tennessee Jam! (Friday Night Mayhem 1/10/97)

Scott Hall Vs. "All American" Bart Gunn

This is a special non title match up, The announcers said that Hall's title wasn't on the line due to him already having to defend it at the Royal Rumble against Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bart Gunn certainly treated this as a title match, Jumping Hall when Hall was posing with the title. The crowd was certainly behind Bart Gunn here. Bart Gunn started off quite hot, Nailing Hall with right hands and putting down Hall with several clotheslines. Bart Gunn and Hall fought on the floor, Where Hall send Bart Gunn right into the steel steps! Hall also rammed Bart Gunn head first into the steel ring post! Back inside the ring, The WWF Champion took several short cuts to try to put away "All American" Bart Gunn. But Bart kept kicking out of everything Hall had to give him. Scott Hall was able to take down Bart with the fallway slam and called for the Outsider's Edge. Hall went for it, But Bart countered and back dropped Hall! Bart Gunn started making the comeback, And kept coming closer and closer to putting away Scott Hall. Bart Gunn went for the Forearm Shot, But Hall ducked and kicked Bart Gunn in the midsection, Hall took out Bart with the Outsider's Edge and covered to score the win. Afterwards, Scott Hall posed with the WWF Championship.

72, 85, 74 **1/4

Shane McMahon- Scott Hall is victorious tonight, But will he be able to defeat "The Hitman" at the Royal Rumble? Fans, Thank you for joining us tonight on RAW Saturday Night. For Shane McMahon and Todd Pettengill, We'll see you next week!

Overall Rating- 72

TV Rating- 7.75

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 1.97

Attendance- 7,515

Ticket Sales- $300,600

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 2.91

Attendance- 1,009

Ticket Sales- $30,270

WCW Souled Out

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.57

Attendance- 16,906

Ticket Sales- $1,014,360

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,925,000

USPW Detroit Rock City

Attendance- 934

Ticket Sales- $28,020

Notes

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them." -Sophie

"I'd like to work with Bret Hart if possible." -Owen Hart

"I would like to work with Ron Simmons at some stage, i think you'd be impressed with the results." -Ahmed Johnson

"Bart Gunn and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like The Undertaker? I think our styles would really work well together." -Scott Hall

"John Bradshaw was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt." -Bull Buchanan

"Ekmo and Kimo blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles." -Pat Patterson

user posted image

Date: January 19, 1997

Current Card

1997 Royal Rumble Match

Featuring- Cactus Jack, Owen Hart, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Ahmed Johnson, Billy Gunn, British Bulldog, Marc Mero, Sycho Sid, Vader, Alex Wright, "All American" Bart Gunn, Brian Adams, Brian Lee, Hollywood Holly, Goldust, Jacobs, Mark Henry, Rocky Maivia, Scott Taylor, Fatu, Yokozuna, Kamala, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, Doink The Clown, Taka Michinoku, Mystery Entrant #1, Mystery Entrant #2, Mystery Entrant #3

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Bret Hart Vs. Scott Hall©

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Al Snow and Steve Austin© Vs. Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Hunter Hearst Helmsley© Vs. Jesse James

Light Heavyweight Showdown!

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Brian Christopher

Ron Simmons Vs. ?

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Date: January 13, 1997

Tonight Monday Night Raw comes to you live from Portland. And tonight we're going to witness the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history. It'll be a six men tag team war as we're just six days away from the 1997 Royal Rumble. It will be Shawn Michaels, Sycho Sid and The Undertaker teaming up to face Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Scott Steiner ina  huge six men tag team match up. Last Monday night we saw HBK accidentally cost The Undertaker his match with Cactus Jack, Then Undertaker responded by Choke Slamming Michaels! On Friday Night Mayhem, Michaels and Undertaker were apart of the four corners match which was won by The Undertaker. Tonight, Can these two get along? Last week we also saw Sid get beat down by Scott Steiner, Owen Hart and British Bulldog. Why are Steiner, Hart and Bulldog working together? Will their alliance survive tonight as they take on three huge WWF Superstars? This is a main event you don't wanna miss as the Royal Rumble nears.

At the Royal Rumble we're going to see Scott Hall defend the WWF Tag Team Championship against Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Tonight we're going to be hearing from the WWF Champion. What will Scott Hall have to say after what happened between him and Bret Hart last week on Monday Night Raw? "The Hitman" is scheduled to be in Portland tonight as well.

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Jesse James Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Hollywood Holly Vs. "The Wildman" Marc Mero

PG-13 Vs. Suicide Blonds

Mark Henry Vs. Goldust

Shawn Michaels, Sycho Sid and The Undertaker Vs. British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Scott Steiner

Plus, We'll be hearing from Scott Hall. Ron Simmons will also be on Monday Night Raw, And so far, No one has answered his open challenge, Will Ron Simmons take matters into his own hands? All this and much more on Monday Night Raw! Only on the USA Network!

Look, this is the first diary here in EWB i reply. I just gotta say that this is awesome. Not only i respect the fact that you've play EWR as a diary over a year, but you actually wroted all show's with almost one-per-a day system. You have created your totally own fantasy-WWF world starting from '96 all over to '97, you've created the Friday Night Mayhem, RAW Saturday Night, you "killed" Razor Ramon and made him Scott Hall in the WWF, you kept HBK's title reign so long, man, the list just goes on and on.

Just how can you do that? How can you retain the excitement in the game over a year? I just respect that so much. I think this is the best diary here, this really should be pinned.

user posted image

Credit Jack Krauser for the logo

Channel: USA Network

Time Slot: Prime Time

Date: January 13, 1997

Attendance: 10,027

Ticket Sales: $401,080

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Voice Over- The World Wrestling Federation, For over fifty years the revolutionary force in sports entertainment.

Monday Night Raw comes on the air with a video package showing great World Wrestling Federation action. When the video ends, We're taken inside the arena where pyro goes off from the rafters and from the entrance way. We then head over to our announce position where Vince McMahon and Jim Ross are standing by. They are very excited and hype up tonight's big show.

Tag Team Mayhem By God!

Right as soon as McMahon and Ross are done hyping tonight's show, Steve Austin and Al Snow make their way down to the ring to huge chorus of boos. Both Snow and Austin have the WWF Tag Team Championship belts around their waists as they come down to the ring. Both Snow and Austin are handed microphones. They can barely speak, As the crowd starts booing them.

Al Snow- You people can boo us all you want, But we're not going to go anywhere. The crowd continues booing. Don't you people know anything? You don't boo the greatest tag team in the history of the World Wrestling Federation. We are the greatest tag team in the WWF, And the greatest WWF Tag Team Champions of all time. And this Sunday at the Royal Rumble, We got a match with Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect. Two old men. These two old men wanna be the champions. These two old men think that they can beat us. They think that they can beat the greatest tag team champions. These two guys look at us, And they wanna be us. They wish they were as good as we are. They wish that in their prime, They could put on great matches like us. And they think that they're taking these titles from us? Please, We're running right over those two at the Royal Rumble. Did you see what we did to them on Friday night? Rick Martel got the living hell beaten out of him backstage by the two of us, And then, Mr. Perfect got hit at the same time by Austin and myself with steel chairs. Hey, If those two losers wanna get physical, Then it's all right with us. But they have no idea what they're in for at the Royal Rumble. Steve Austin and myself are going to run right over you two old geezers. And you wanna know something? We're gonna enjoy doing it. We are the men who are the greatest tag team ever put together in the WWF. We don't fear anybody, And we're gonna beat Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect at the Royal Rumble and retain our titles. No one can beat us, And if anyone tries, They will get hurt.

Steve Austin- Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel got what they deserved. Those two old timers think they can challenge us for these titles? First of all, staring at Al Snow. This match should have never been signed. Al got a little hot and decided to accept. He accepted the challenge without even asking me. But hey, We all make mistakes? Right Al? I mean, You got a little hot and accepted their challenge, But after Friday night, I'm not sure they're gonna make it to the Royal Rumble. Because after what those two men went through, They're not gonna be getting up for awhile. And if you thought we were rough on their asses on Friday Night Mayhem, Then you ain't seen nothing yet. I'm gonna make sure I walk out of the Royal Rumble with this title over my shoulder. I'm not gonna let two old timers embarrass me at the Royal Rumble and walk out with these titles. Staring back at Al Al might have gotten hot and accepted their challenge, But this match should not be going down. But it doesn't matter anymore, We're going to beat the living hell out of Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel at the Royal Rumble and retain these titles.

Al Snow- Al Snow looks at Austin with a cocky grin. And we're the greatest champions because we accepted all challengers. We don't run and back down from challenges. We're the champions because we're the very best. We don't go around running from challengers. Steve might have been a little worried about accepting their challenge at first, But there's nothing to be scared of Steve. You got one of the best wrestlers in the world as your tag team partner. And Al Snow can get the job done. And Steve, I hope you're ready to kick two old timers asses at the Royal Rumble. I know I am. And I know I can beat both those men.

Steve Austin- Well Al, I know I can take down those two losers as well. But I don't think they deserve a shot at the titles, But lets not get into a fight over this. We're already set to face them. And we're gonna win right? Al Snow nods his head. We're gonna destroy Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel. They might think they're the model of perfection or whatever the hell they wanna call themselves, But we're the true model of perfection around here. Look at who we've beaten. Look at all the names we've beaten. Look at the big teams that we've run right over. And no other tag team in history has been as dominating as us. Not the Midnight Express, Not the Road Warriors, Not the Fabulous Freebirds, Not the Nasty Boys, Not anyone else! And this Sunday night, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, In front of millions of fans all around the world, Steve Austin and Al Snow are gonna beat Rick Martel and Mr. Perfect and retain our titles. And after we're done beating the hell out of those two, We're going to continue our path of destruction. Until there's no teams left, And................

The crowd goes crazy as the music of Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel hit the arena. The crowd gets even louder as we see Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel standing on the long entrance way. Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel both seem to be in bad shape after the beating they got on Friday Night Mayhem, But they start running down the long ramp way! They get into the ring and the fight is on! Martel and Snow and Austin and Perfect start trading punches! Perfect knocks down Austin with a right hand as Martel knocks Snow down with a right hand as well! Martel and Perfect double clothesline Al Snow to the outside! Austin gets thrown out by both Martel and Perfect as well! Perfect and Martel go out after the champions! Martel sends Al Snow into the ring steps quite violently while Perfect rams Austin's head into the steel ring post! Martel sends Snow into the ring and starts hammering away on Snow with right hands! Mr. Perfect sends Austin into the steel steps! Mr. Perfect looks like he's going for a DDT on the outside, But Austin grabs Perfect and sends Perfect back first into the steel ring post! Austin rolls into the ring and almost takes Martel's head off with a violent clothesline! Austin grabs one of the titles as Al Snow gets up. Al Snow grabs Martel and holds him up. Austin goes to charge off the ropes with the title, But Mr. Perfect pulls Austin out to the floor and knocks down Austin with a right hand as Martel low blows Snow! Perfect grabs the title and nails Austin with it! Busting Austin open! Meanwhile, Inside the ring, Martel has Al Snow locked into the Quebec Crab! Perfect rolls a bloodied Austin into the ring and hits him again with the title! Mr. Perfect lifts Austin up and Perfectplexes Austin! Al Snow is tapping like a drunk man as referees run down from the back. They pull Martel off of Snow, While Mr. Perfect has to be held back from a bloodied Austin. Snow and Austin are helped to the back by the referees. Martel and Perfect grab the WWF Tag Team titles and pose with them to a huge ovation from the crowd. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the announcers screaming that maybe Austin and Snow don't know what they're in for at the Royal Rumble six days from now!

Steve Austin gained overness from this segment.

Al Snow gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jesse James Vs. "Hindu Hero" Tiger Ali Singh

Hunter Hearst Helmsley came down from the back to provide color commentary. Helmsley was sporting a nice suit, And he had the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship with him. McMahon and Ross kept asking if Helmsley was afraid of getting into the ring with Jesse James this Sunday night at the Royal Rumble, But Helmsley kept saying that the only reason James was even able to pin him, Was because he wasn't feeling well. Helmsley blamed the bad food from Albany, New York which made him sick, Causing him to lose to Jesse James last week on Monday Night Raw. The crowd was into this opening match, While on Nitro, They had Fat Boys Incorporated taking on the American Males. "Hindu Hero" came down to big heat from the crowd. Helmsley kept praising Tiger and kept calling the WWF fans morons for booing a "Hindu Hero" and a rich man. James and Tiger always put on solid matches, And this one was no different. Tiger had control through out the match, With Helmsley cheering him on. At one point of the match, James got thrown to the outside and Tiger distracted the referee. This allowed Helmsley to leave his position and start stomping down on James. Helmsley then casually went back to the announce position and asked why James was down on the floor. After taking a beating from Tiger, James started to make the comeback. James pounded away Tiger with his shake rattle n roll right hands and planted Tiger with a DDT. James finished Tiger off with the Pump Handle Slam and scored the win. After the match ended, James dared Helmsley to come into the ring, But Helmsley left the announce position with the title and headed to the back. Helmsley posed with the title on the ramp way telling James he'd see him in six days at the Royal Rumble.

79, 73, 85 ***3/4

Interview with Cactus Jack

Our cameras take us to the back where we see Cactus Jack standing outside the arena. Cactus Jack is in his ring gear, And he has a sick smile on his face.

Cactus Jack- Once again Cactus Jack is out of the arena. Why is that? Because I want to be out of the arena. I don't wanna do anything that might hurt someone. That's right. If I was in that building right now, All the men and women of the World Wrestling Federation would be in trouble. See, With the Royal Rumble being so near. I kept thinking about all the men I wanna hurt. I kept thinking about all the men I want to destroy. I kept thinking about all the men who I wanted to take out of the WWF. I came to the WWF to show all you fans what true pain and misery is all about. And I've done a good job thus far. Did you see what I did to The Undertaker last year? He's never been the same again. And then there's you Shawn Michaels. Mr. Egomaniac himself. You hide behind a fake smile, You hide behind your loving fans, You hide behind your little good image. But you're a bad person deep down Shawn. And yet you don't realize it. You're a horrible person. The fans can only know so much, But we all know the truth Shawn. You're not this nice guy the fans know. And it's my mission to bring the truth out. To expose you for the selfish bastard you are. You got on top of the WWF by lying Shawn. By knocking down everyone that stood in your way. No matter who that person was. And while you were here enjoying your little fun days, I was getting blown up! I was getting knocked into barbed wire! I was getting thrown into thumb tacks and beds of nails! So don't you dare tell me that you've worked hard to get where you are today. I've done it all. And you, Just like The Undertaker are going to learn how vicious Cactus Jack can be. Shawn Michaels, I will be watching you tonight. But not from the arena, I'll go back to my motel. I'll go back to the sleazy motel I'm used to living in. And I'll watch you in action. And Shawn, Every time you're in pain, Every time you're knocked down, I'll be enjoying it. And I only hope you and I start off the Royal Rumble, Or be in the ring at the same time. So Shawn Michaels, Enjoy these six days you got. Enjoy your time left with the Kliq. Because this Sunday night at the Royal Rumble it's all going to end. I promise you. I can promise you all kinds of pain this Sunday night, I promise you all kinds of hurting. I promise you that after I get done with you, You'll be lying in a hospital bed for the rest of your life!

Cactus Jack walks off, Our cameras don't follow him and we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hollywood Holly with Chris Kanyon Vs. "The Wildman" Marc Mero with Sable

This one is a rematch from last week, Last week we saw Kanyon interfere and get involved which caused Mero to win by disqualification. The crowd was hot for this match, It seems like Holly is finally starting to get over. McMahon even acknowledged how he's never heard Holly get this kind of "crowd hate" before. With a very charismatic manager like Kanyon by his side, Hollywood Holly will continue to go far in the WWF. This one was almost the same match from last week, Except Hollywood showed signs of improvement. Mero was a bit more aggressive than last week, Jim Ross explained it due to Mero being angry over the beating he took from Kanyon and Hollywood last week. Mero had a few near falls over Hollywood int he beginning of the match, But thanks to some distraction from Kanyon, Hollywood was able to DDT Mero and take over the match. Hollywood used chokes to Mero in the corner and used a few suplexes which he might have picked up from Kanyon. Hollywood tossed Mero to the outside during one point of the match, And Kanyon ran at Mero with a clothesline. Ross said that Kanyon's knee injury was fake and that Kanyon couldn't be injured due to him interfering in all of Hollywood's matches. Mero started making the comeback and got all riled up according to McMahon. Mero took Hollywood down with a back body drop and then kneed Hollywood right in the face! Mero followed up with a plancha to the outside and then a slingshot leg drop back into the ring. Marc Mero caught Hollywood coming off the ropes with a samoan drop and headed up top. Mero went for the Wild Thing, But Kanyon got up on the apron and shoved Mero off the top turnbuckle onto the ropes! And the referee didn't see it! Hollywood Holly booted Mero in the face and then connected with the Hollywood Slam to score the one, two, three to pick up his biggest win in the WWF. Afterwards, Hollywood Holly posed while Kanyon yelled that Hollywood would rule the Royal Rumble this Sunday night.

81, 82, 80 **3/4

Hollywood Holly gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Hall And Bret Hart Collide!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of the World Wrestling Federation Champion, Scott Hall hitting the arena to a huge chorus of boos from the crowd. Scott Hall comes down to the ring in street clothing, With the WWF Championship around his waist. The crowd boos as Hall gets inside the ring and poses with the title, Pyros go off behind the champion. The fans chant "Hitman" as Howard Finkel hands Scott Hall a microphone.

Scott Hall- Hey yo........... The crowd boos. You wanna know something? I'm in a good mood tonight. I'm in a very good mood tonight. See, We're six days away from the Royal Rumble. Six days from now, I'm gonna be stepping into the ring with Bret "The Hitman" Hart. You know, The guy who comes out here with the pink and black and talks about what a joke Scott Hall is? You know, The Canadian who thinks he's taking this title away from me? I don't get Bret. I seriously don't. He thinks he's gonna beat me? Has he seen what I've done since my return? I come back in September and beat the living hell out of the boy toy to make a major statement in the WWF. Then, October I win the battle royal which involved Bret Hart to earn a shot at the title. And we all remember the Survivor Series don't we? I beat Shawn Michaels for this title. December? I beat Michaels once again, This time in the match I made famous, The ladder match. And now Bret Hart thinks he's gonna beat me? He thinks he's gonna end the Scott Hall era in the WWF? For four months now I been on top of the mountain. I was the only man who was able to defeat Shawn Michaels for the title. And lets not forget that Shawn beat Bret for the title to begin with. If you think I'm losing the title to Bret Hart in filthy Canada, Then all you people are morons. I don't give a damn where we are. Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, I'm gonna beat Bret Hart. I'm not gonna do it for the American fans, Or for America. I'm doing it for myself. And I'm gonna defeat Bret Hart in his country. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. You think the Canadian fans will be stopping me? You think he's going to be able to walk away with my title? This is about the title. Nothing more. The WWF Championship means more than life itself to any man who walks through these doors. I know that better than anyone, Two months, Two months I've had this title around my waist. Nobody has beaten me. Not Shawn, Not Sid, Not anyone! And Bret Hart won't do it. Everyone will know Scott Hall can't be stopped at the Royal Rumble. And after I defeat Bret Hart at the Royal Rumble, I'm gonna go to Wrestlemania 13 and defeat whoever wins the Royal Rumble. Whether it's Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Sycho Sid, Or one of the three mystery entrants. And Bret Hart will know six days from now, That Scott Hall can't be stopped. You can try, But I'll run right over you. And then, I will...........

Bret Hart's music hits the arena and all the fans stand up off their seat and give "The Hitman" a huge ovation. Bret Hart walks through the curtains and stands on the entrance ramp holding a microphone. Bret Hart's also in street clothing, With his traditional "Hitman" jacket over his shirt.

Bret Hart- You know, I heard you coming out here and I'm very surprised Scott. I'm very surprised that you didn't come out here and start making a goof out of yourself. You spoke from the heart, And I agree with you for once. I agree with your point about being the WWF Champion. This title is the most important title in all of pro wrestling. Nothing can compare to being the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Nothing else matters except for this title. The title that's around your waist. And I've held it three times in my career. And this Sunday night at the Royal Rumble, I'm looking to make it number four. And it will happen. And you wanna know why it's gonna happen at the Royal Rumble?

Scott Hall- Why is that Bret? Why do you think you're gonna take this from me?

Bret Hart- Because it's not only the fact that we're in my home country of Canada, It's not only the fact that my friends and family will all be at the event, It's because of the fact that you as champion has brought shame to this company and all the fans of the World Wrestling Federation. And you won't keep that title. Your title reign will come to an end at the Royal Rumble. I will make sure of that Scott Hall. I been waiting for a shot at the World Wrestling Federation Championship ever since Wrestlemania XII. And it will happen at the Royal Rumble. The fans in Montreal, Quebec, Canada will not be screwed by seeing you walking out of the Royal Rumble with the WWF Championship. Scott Hall, That title belongs to me and you know it. And at the Royal Rumble, All my Canadian fans will see win it back and bring the title back to where it belongs. And it belongs around the waist of a true hero, A true man, Bret Hart. Not some coward, Not some low life, And certainly not someone who turned his back on all the fans of the World Wrestling Federation. That title is coming around my waist this Sunday night Scott Hall!

Scott Hall- You think I'm gonna let that happen "Hitman"? You think Scott Hall is really gonna go into the Royal Rumble and let you defeat me? You think all these fans are gonna witness you being crowned champion one more time? The fact is, You're out of my league Bret. I know it, And everyone of these people know it. You think this title will be leaving my waist so soon? It's not gonna happen at the Rumble, It's not gonna happen any night. Scott Hall is the man in the WWF. And I got all the gold to prove it. You wanna talk about how you're family and friends are gonna be at the Royal Rumble, Well if I feel like going to the front row and beating the hell out of the Hart family, Because I can do whatever I want Bret.

Bret Hart- Scott Hall, You're making this too personal. And if you try to hurt my family, Then I'm gonna hurt you alot worse than you have ever been hurt. You don't need to go there Scott Hall.

Scott Hall- Look at you, Being afraid of something happening to your family. Bret, You just proved that you ain't got what it takes to hold this title. You worry about someone else other than yourself, And that's going to be the biggest mistake of your life. When you're fighting for the title, You only got to worry about the title and yourself. And at the Royal Rumble, You're going to see how tough it'll be when you're in there against a man who's willing to do whatever it takes to walk out with the title. I thought I would get some competition, But all I got is some cry baby who's worried about his folks getting beat down. And Bret, If I feel like it, I'll grab your old man and slap the taste out of his mouth! You better get ready for a ass kicking this Sunday night, Because I'm going to be bringing it all I got. And you know something Bret? Last week you were so kind as to get in in this ring and go face to face with me, That I been wanting more. So Bret, How about you walk your ass down that ramp and get face to face with the greatest WWF Champion of all time? Are you man enough Bret?

Bret Hart starts walking down the long ramp way to a huge ovation from the crowd. Bret Hart walks up the steel steps and comes into the ring and stands face to face with Scott Hall. Scott Hall begins to talk trash to Hart and takes the title off of around his waist. Hall grabs the title and holds it right in front of Hart's face. Hall throws the belt down and shoves Bret Hart! Bret Hart responds by shoving Hall right back! Hall looks at Bret Hart and goes for a right hand, But Hart blocks Hall's right hand and punches Hall! Both men begin to slug it out! Both men hit each other with right hands to the face as the crowd goes nuts! Bret Hart grabs Scott Hall by the waist and drops Hall groin first onto Hart's knee with a atomic drop! Bret Hart follows up with another atomic drop and Scott Hall is stumbling around the ring and walks into a back breaker from Bret Hart! Bret Hart goes up to the second turnbuckle and goes for the elbow drop, But Hall grabs the title and nails Hart over the head with it! Scott Hall goes for the Outsider's Edge as referees come running down from the back. Scott Hall tries to Outsider's Edge Bret, But Bret counters and back drops Hall out to the floor onto the referees! Bret Hart tries to go out after Hall, But the referees hold him back! Hall tries to get some of Hart as well, But they're being held back! We go to a commercial break with the referees holding back "The Hitman" and Scott Hall. McMahon screams that it's out of control!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PG-13 Vs. Suicide Blonds

This match was made to probably cool down the crowd after the hot Hart/Hall segment, But it didn't work. The crowd was into this match up big time. PG-13 came down to the ring rapping, Both of them made fun of the announcers as usual. Wolfie D called Portland a dump while JC Ice called it the sewer of the United States. These four men once again put on a solid match up, The Suicide Blonds had control of this one early. Surprising PG-13 with quick offense and gaining several near falls on the two rappers. Christian Cage took down both Wolfie D and JC Ice with a huge plancha to the outside, And Copeland followed with a rope flip to PG-13 out on the floor as well! PG-13 took control of this match after Wolfie D entered the ring illegally and put Cage down with a reverse DDT, Using his legs to springboard off the ropes. PG-13 used a few nice double team moves on Cage, Including a double suplex and a double DDT for near falls. Christian Cage kept taking a beating and PG-13 kept making sure he wouldn't be able to tag in Adam Copeland. Finally after taking a vicious beating for most of the match, Cage took out both members of PG-13 with a double reverse DDT and made the hot tag to Adam Copeland. Copeland charged into the ring and started cleaning house. Copeland and Cage started mounting a comeback with them coming really close to putting away PG-13. All hell broke loose with all four men getting into it. Adam Copeland dropped Wolfie D with the Inner Rage, But JC Ice broke it up before the three. JC Ice then went down to Cage's Caged Fall, But he fell to the outside. This left Wolfie D alone with the Blonds. Copeland planted Wolfie D with the Suicide Drop as Cage headed up top. Cage went for the frog splash, But JC Ice rolled Wolfie D out of the way! JC Ice then hit Cage with a spinning heel kick, Sending both men tumbling out to the floor! Christian Cage was then pulling himself up in the corner which allowed Wolfie D to hit him with the D-Train! Wolfie D covered with his feet on the ropes to score the win! PG-13 then ran to the back victorious while the Blonds argued with the referee.

91, 82, 100 ****3/4

Interview with Goldust and Marlena

We cut to the back where we see Kevin Kelly standing by with Goldust and Marlena.

Kevin Kelly- I am standing by with Goldust and Marlena. And tonight Goldust you have a very big night ahead of yourself. You meet the world's strongest man Mark Henry in singles action. Mark Henry is certainly one of the biggest men in the WWF and he's the world's strongest man as well. How do you plan on going about this?

Marlena- How does he plan on going about this? Goldust is ready for Mark Henry tonight. Mark Henry is going to get inside that ring with a former Intercontinental Champion and the greatest performer to have ever lived. Mark Henry might have the power of the bear, But Goldust can get into anyone's mind. Mark Henry will suffer defeat tonight. He will lose to this man right here. Goldust has set his sights on beating Mark Henry tonight and walking out of Portland a winner. The fact is, No one can beat the new Goldust. He's not only more vicious and smarter, But he's always prepared. Mark Henry, Tonight you'll be eye to eye with the most unique mind in the WWF. And you will lose.

Goldust- Mark Henry, The world's strongest man. Over three hundred plus pounds. You know Mark, I've seen alot of men like you. Tough and mean on the outside, But on the inside, As soft and gentle as a teddy bear. See Mark Henry, You're like this Hershey bar right here. Goldust is handed a Hershey bar by Marlena. And tonight, You'll melt in my hands, Not my mouth. Mark Henry, Tonight you'll be another man who goes down to Goldust. Tonight, The stars will shine, The men and women will applaud........... Me after I'm done beating you.

Kevin Kelly- What about the Royal Rumble Goldust? This Sunday night it'll be you and twenty nine other men. How do you plan on going about your first ever Royal Rumble match?

Goldust- Kevin Kelly, It's real simple. Those twenty nine other men have no idea what they're in for this Sunday night. I've been waiting for this opportunity for awhile now. This is Goldust's first Royal Rumble match. Goldust's first time to show the world how big of a star I can be. And when it's all said and done, The biggest star will be left in the ring. Me. See, It doesn't matter if there's ten or twenty nine men in there, I have something no one else in the Royal Rumble has. And that something will help me win the Royal Rumble. The whole world is going to find out this Sunday night that Goldust is ready to strike. They talk about how Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Sycho Sid and all those other guys are entered, But who will stop me? I'm most deadly when I'm cornered, And if someone corners me this Sunday night, They'll feel the wrath of Goldust. This Sunday night at the Royal Rumble, No one will ever forget the name of Goldust ever again.

Marlena- Goldust will make sure twenty nine bodies go flying over that top rope, And after he does win the Royal Rumble and goes on to Wrestlemania 13 and becomes the WWF Champion, The World Wrestling Federation will never be the same again.

Kevin Kelly- Fans, Monday Night Raw will return from the commercial break with Goldust taking on Mark Henry! What a match that should be, Don't go away!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mark Henry Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Goldust seems to be finally getting over with the crowd again, Thanks to his friendship with Scott Hall, The man who one year ago did everything in his power to not job the Intercontinental Championship to Goldust, Goldust seems to be getting back into the thick of things. And he certainly deserves it after being buried for most of '96, And yet still getting big heat from the crowd. Mark Henry started off getting face to face with the bizarre one. Goldust started rubbing Henry's face, And got knocked down right on his ass! Henry pummeled Goldust in the corner with right hands and avalanched the bizarre one three times! Goldust had to go to the outside and stall. Henry went out after Goldust and started beating the ba-Jesus out of Goldust! Marlena tried to interfere, But Henry scared her off. But the distraction from Marlena allowed Goldust to send Henry face first into the steel ring post! Goldust and Henry went at it in the ring, With Goldust working over Henry's legs. Goldust applied a long leglock, But Henry couldn't give it up. Finally after five minutes of getting worked on, Henry started making the comeback. Henry ran over Goldust with three clotheslines and back dropped Goldust! Henry went for the World's Strongest Slam, But Goldut gave Henry a low blow! Causing a disqualification! But after the match ended, Goldust gave Henry another low blow which took down Mark Henry! Goldust stomped down on Henry before choking out the big man! Goldust and Marlena stood over Henry, With McMahon screaming that Goldust could win the Royal Rumble this Sunday night!

83, 86, 78 **3/4

Ron Simmons Meets The Commissioner

We go to the back where we see Ron Simmons walking. Ron Simmons doesn't look happy, And McMahon says that it could be because no one accepted his challenge. Ron Simmons bumps right into Commissioner Ric Flair.

Ric Flair- Ron Simmons, Just the man I was looking for. Woooooooooo!

Ron Simmons- Oh really? You were looking for me? The Commmissioner of the World Wrestling Federation was looking for me? What do you want? I'm right here "Nature Boy"!

Ric Flair- Yeah, I saw you on Friday night. You came down to the ring and started talking about how you've been mistreated. And how you were gonna make the World Wrestling Federation pay for it. Hey, I got no problem with you Ron. But I do have a problem with you trying to attack innocent guys. Now, You're here with the Commissioner of the WWF. What can I do for you?

Ron Simmons- What can you do for me? That's what you're asking me?

Ric Flair- Yeah, What can I do for you Ron? What do you want exactly?

Ron Simmons- What do I want? I want some damn respect around here. I been here for one year. One year of sitting on my ass waiting for a chance! And I come back and they tell me I can't enter the Royal Rumble. What the hell is up with that? Why can't I enter the Royal Rumble?

Ric Flair- I'm sorry, But all thirty spots have been filled. If someone drops out or something, Then maybe you can take their spot. But you're not entered in the Royal Rumble match. You should have filled all the paper work to enter yourself in the Royal Rumble.

Ron Simmons- Paper work? Do I look like I'm gonna sign some damn papers? Fine, I can't enter the Royal Rumble? Then give me a WWF Championship match tonight on Monday Night Raw! I know I don't need any papers for a title shot! Gimme Scott Hall tonight for the title. I'm gonna beat his ass tonight and become the WWF Champion!

Ric Flair- I can't do that either. The match is already booked for the Royal Rumble between Scott Hall and Bret Hart. And I don't think Scott Hall can wrestle tonight after his brawl with Bret Hart. But I'll tell you what Ron, Sunday at the Royal Rumble you will be wrestling. Pay Per View, Montreal, Quebec, Canada wooooooooo!

Ron Simmons- Oh really? And who will it be that I will be fighting?

Ric Flair- See, I don't know yet. I hope someone volunteers this Friday night or later tonight. And if someone doesn't volunteer, Then I'll pick someone myself to face you at the Royal Rumble.

Ron Simmons- So, That's how it's gonna be? I ain't even gonna get to know who wants a match with me? That's all right with me Flair. Because whoever gets in that ring with me at the Royal Rumble will get the beating of a lifetime. You got that?

Ric Flair- We'll see about that won't we? Now, Since you don't have any business being here for the rest of the night, I think you should leave.

Ron Simmons- Fine, I will leave. And I'll see whoever steps up to the plate, At the Royal Rumble!

Ron Simmons walks off, Shouting about how badly the WWF has treated him. We go to a commercial break with a shot of Flair smiling.

Ric Flair lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Hall And Bret Hart Collide Again!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Scott Hall coming down to the ring. McMahon says that he thought Hall left the arena already. Hall comes into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Scott Hall- I'm gonna make this simple, Bret Hart get your ass down here! We ain't finished. Not by a long shot. So get your ass back down here and lets finish what we didn't get to finish!

The crowd begins to cheer as Bret Hart makes his way down the ramp way. The crowd then boos as referees and road agents come running down and try to make sure Bret doesn't come into the ring, But Bret Hart shoves them aside and gets into the ring and the fight is on! Both Hall and Hart trade right hands! Both men punch away at each other as this huge crowd goes crazy! The referees and road agents come into the ring and try to separate both men, But they keep going after the other! Finally after a few tries, Hall and Hart are pulled away from each other! We go to a commercial break with the announcers saying it's gonna be out of control this Sunday night!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Scott Hall defeats "All American" Bart Gunn with the Outsider's Edge! (RAW Saturday Night 1/11/97)

Shawn Michaels, Sycho Sid and The Undertaker Vs. British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Scott Steiner

Awesome way to end the best episode of Monday Night Raw of the year thus far. The crowd was pumped up and into this huge main event. Vince and Jim kept hyping the fact that everyone of these men are entered in the Royal Rumble match and how Sunday night it'll be every man for himself. Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker got face to face here, But Sid made sure they didn't come to blows. Jim Ross reminded us that Sid was attacked by Bulldog/Owen/Steiner on Monday Night Raw last week, And that they seem to have some kind of alliance which could serve them well in the Royal Rumble match. The face team started off hot, All six men fought with the face team clearing the ring. Shawn Michaels then came off the top turnbuckle with a moonsault onto Bulldog, Owen and Steiner on the outside! All six men brawled at ringside, The Undertaker came into the ring with Steiner while Sid and Owen fought on the outside. HBK came inside with Bulldog and went to whip Bulldog into the ropes, But Davey Boy Smith countered and send Michaels right into Undertaker, Which allowed Steiner to hit a belly to belly suplex to The Undertaker. Michaels and Bulldog were the men in the ring as the match finally got under control. Michaels out wrestled Bulldog, But ended up getting caught by a powerful clothesline from Bulldog. Bulldog then gorilla slammed and took down Michaels with the stalling vertical suplex. The heel team isolated Michaels and started beating the hell out of the former WWF Champion. Owen Hart almost put Michaels away with the enziguri kick, But Sid was able to make the save. Michaels made the hot tag to The Undertaker around the eleven minute mark and all hell broke loose. All six men got into it, With Undertaker and British Bulldog being the legal men in the ring. Michaels and Owen got into it on the outside, Along with Sid and Steiner. British Bulldog went for his Running Powerslam to The Undertaker, But Undertaker countered and Choke Slammed Bulldog! The Undertaker then drilled Bulldog with the Tombstone to score the win. After the match ended, Steiner came into the ring with a steel chair and clobbered Undertaker with a shot to the head! Sycho Sid came into the ring and booted the chair right into Steiner's face! Sid then Powerbombed Steiner! Bulldog got up and hit Sid with the steel chair! Michaels came into the ring and took out Bulldog with Sweet Chin Music! Owen Hart was going to sneak up on Michaels with the steel chair, But The Undertaker sat up! Undertaker nailed Owen and Choke Slammed Owen Hart! Undertaker then turned around and got planted by Sweet Chin Music from Michaels! Shawn Michaels was the only man left standing as Monday Night Raw was going off the air. Michaels headed to the back and posed on the RAW ramp way as Monday Night Raw went off the air with The Undertaker sitting up. The announcers went crazy, Hyping the Royal Rumble.

92, 96, 86 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 87

TV Rating- 7.28

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.48

Attendance- 7,012

Ticket Sales- $280,480

Notes

"Jesse James and Tiger Ali Singh work pretty well together due to their similar styles." -Pat Patterson

"I think i should be higher up the card." -British Bulldog

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie