"WWF" Graphic Contest

Disclaimer - Before the questions start, pls note that we ran a DVD trivia contest a few month ago, which defaulted. The questions given to me were inaccurate...and thus the answers were void, due to the misleading nature of the questions. I've tried to let each person who entered know one by one. So this is for the masses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules This is essentionally a diary banner/sig for the WWF of which my WWF Diary is based on.

The winner will recieve 5 (DVDS and/or CDs - Your choice..mix and match) of their choice from HERE.

The runner up will recieve 3 (DVDs and/or CDs) from the same site.

The 3rd place choice will recieve 2 DVDs and/or CDs from the same site, with additional material (T-Shirts, etc.)

If there are not enough entrees (which there should be) there will only be one winner who will then recieve 10 DVDS/CDs w/ T-Shirts, extras etc.

Guidelines

You are creating a graphic banner (diary sig) for the "current" WWF, in the year 1998.

The 500X200 graphic should revolve around heels Hiroyoshi Tenzan, current WWF Triple Crown Champion, his manager, Antonio Inoki, along with top faces, Steve Corino & Vince McMahon. You have the option to include, Brian Lee, Owen Hart, and Piere Oulette in the graphic; three top wrestlers in the banner, as well.

The theme is "The X-Factor", and you must use our 'official logo';

wwflogo2.jpg

An example of this concept is in my sig. Except, it's obviously under a set of differerent guidlines. Also Vince McMahon is the focal point. Which we don't want. It gives the Federation that nasty "Attitude" Feeling. UGH.

But alas, AJ did it. So it's still fn' good :thumbsup: , despite my personal anti-'attitude' bad-ass WWF bias.

If you need help on finding pictures,

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/

Antonio Inoki

post-1002-1104809835.jpg

"Good Luck!!"

DEADLINE:

Februrary 15th, 2005 (Two Weeks From Now)

Curt. of your friends at EWB!

Edited by Javert

I'm in this for sure, I've never won any ACTUAL prizes before...that'd be f'n awesome if I pull off some sort of a win here.

I'm definately in :)

I might try this...but I have one question...

Say I were to win a prize...Could I make a request that instead of getting cds and dvds (I don't really need anything from there :P) Could the cost be donated to EWB so I could become a donator?

Just a question...I felt it was better to post then to PM incase someone else doesn't have intrest in that kind of stuff...

I might try this...but I have one question...

Say I were to win a prize...Could I make a request that instead of getting cds and dvds (I don't really need anything from there :P) Could the cost be donated to EWB so I could become a donator?

Just a question...I felt it was better to post then to PM incase someone else doesn't have intrest in that kind of stuff...

XFactor.jpg

Really hope I win, I've never won an actual prize for my graphics before :)

FIRST PLACE

Johnny Perfect

SECOND PLACE

ACCBiggz

THIRD PLACE

Norris Scott

Please PM me your address to claim your prizes. As mentioned in the first post, goto the aforemention website and choose your prizes. Let me know if you have any questions.

CONGRATS.

:)