Battle Royale: 72 Hours

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo syco, are you still going to review this?

Hour 17

Day 1

1600 to 1700

Funaki leaned against a wall, taking one last look at the room to make sure he hadn’t missed anything. He was holding a flare gun, the best weapon he could find. He had discarded his original weapon, a plastic blue Frisbee, into a ditch some time ago.

Once he was sure the room offered no more supplies, he carefully closed the door behind him. Gripping his flare gun tightly with both hands, he crept down the corridor. His bag had almost doubled in size since he had reached the office building. He had carefully combed the area, stuffing whatever medical supplies he had come across into his bag. While he was hoping he wouldn’t have to use them, it wouldn’t hurt to play safe.

He paused, hearing the faint sound of something screaming. He focused, trying to determine the source of the noise. It was getting louder, echoing all over the building. Funaki spun around in circles, trying to figure out what was going on. He was beginning to get a little freaked out.

Suddenly, the double doors in front of him burst open, and a very bloody Jonathan Coachman stumbled into the office. Funaki jumped in shock, and started to back away, not knowing what to do.

The Coach stumbled towards him, hands outstretched, like a zombie in a cheap B-movie. Funaki turned to run, but it was too late. Coach grabbed hold of him, grasping for his weapon. Funaki struggled to free himself, but found himself pinned down. The most he could do was grip the flare gun tightly, while Coach tried to force his hand open.

Once he realized he couldn’t grab hold of the flare gun, Coach decided to focus on Funaki’s throat. Funaki gagged as Coach’s hands wrapped around his neck, cutting off his supply of oxygen. He stopped struggling, knowing that he was already dead. Might as well just accept it.

Suddenly, he found himself free. He started coughing, as air filled his lungs once more. Wondering why Coach had suddenly let go of him, he opened his eyes.

TAKA Michinoku stood in front of him, trying in vain to restrain Jonathan Coachman. Coachman was struggling wildly, and it seemed obvious that Michinoku could not hold him back for long. Coach soon overpowered him, ramming him against a wall, forcing him to let go. He continued to beat on Michinoku, slamming his head against the wall repeatedly.

Remembering why he was here, Coach turned his attention back to Funaki. He spotted the flare gun lying on the ground, and began to advance. Funaki, realizing his intention, quickly made a dive for the gun. He picked it up, fumbling to point it at Jonathan Coachman. Closing his eyes, he squeezed the trigger.

Even with his eyes shut, he could feel the light and the heat soaring past his face. He heard Coach screaming, but he tried not to listen. He had just killed a man, and he didn’t want to think about it.

Meanwhile, Coach screamed, as the remains of his clothes caught fire, followed by his flesh. He soon lost consciousness, collapsing in a crumpled heat as his body was reduced to a pile of smoking bones.

Funaki opened his eyes. The air smelt of burnt flesh, not unlike what happens when you leave a chicken in the oven for too long. It made him feel sick. Meanwhile, TAKA Michinoku started dumbly at Coach’s remains, not knowing what to say. Finally, the two men gripping each other in a tight hug, as Funaki started to cry.

---

BG James leaned against the wall, whistling to himself. He wasn’t sure if it was safe to do so, but he guessed he could take care of himself should anything happen. After all, he did carry a SPAS12 Shotgun, one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

He wished Killings and Konnan would wake up fast. This place gave him the creeps. There were no lights along the corridor, and with the sun setting, it was only getting darker. It seemed like a place out of a horror movie. As he thought about it, he realized that the situation they were in probably counted as one.

He had considered taking the Ingram and pistol and running off, but decided against it. Konnan and Ron Killings were his friends, and he didn’t want to desert them. Besides, it wouldn’t matter if he had all three weapons, since he could only use one at a time. No, it would be wiser to stay in a group, and support each other. Plus, this wasn’t just any group. Ron Killings and Konnan were his friends; they were people he could trust. Betraying them would just be stupid, not to mention disloyal.

All of a sudden, he heard a loud crash sound from down the hallway. Springing to attention, BG James raised his shotgun, not knowing what to do. He was scared, and the last thing he wanted to do was to wander the corridors alone. In was getting dark, and he didn’t want to get lost. But still, it would be good to check it out, if only to alleviate his fears. Besides, it sounded like it was pretty close.

Gripping his gun tightly, he made his way down the corridor, ready to investigate the disturbance. He walked a few steps, before he turned around, heading back to the supply room. Quietly pushing the door open, he checked on the condition of his two friends. They were still sleeping, probably didn’t hear the noise. He wondered if he should at least tell Killings about where he was going, but changed his mind. It probably was just a minor accident, no need to create any unnecessary fear. Besides, he wouldn’t be gone long anyway. He would be back hours before they woke up.

Slowly, he closed the door, catching one last glance at his two friends. It was the last time he saw them alive.

37 Wrestlers Remaining

Edited by Gongsun Zan

IWWROCKS, this diary is in fact a sequel (well, technically anyway. I like to think the original is more of a prelude) to another diary I did, which is why there might be a possibility being confusing to someone who didn't read the original.

If you have any questions about the story, feel free to bring them up. I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Now THIS is the good stuff. I off and on read the previous one, but I'm into this one now and can't wait to see where it's headed. Very well written, and the deaths (though fittingly bloody and gory) somehow don't strike me as "over the top" as I thought they might. Definitely worth continued reading here.

Where's Nunzio ???? Syco .......... I'm back

Did you read the post at all? He's still following New Jack. And Gonsun, the killing's of Coach and D'lo are probably the two sickest killings yet

Guest y2gudge

Nice last update Gongsun there seems to be a lot happening in that medical facility, I remember Hot Rod blowing away DDP not so long ago will he be the one to murder Killings & Konnan?!

*y2gudge*

Ooh

I am hyped, Already seen Battle Royale once, but I'm going down to JB HiFi on Saturday to get the Special Edition DVD...

Oohh

cnat tpye porplery cusae too ecixetd~!

BTW. This diary owns all diarys, even Javerts... <<