Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are...are it's ears fists?!

Its ears are fists and when it drops onto the field it steadies itself with its ear-fists. Diggersby is a delightful bit of business.

Still, Ground type wasn't quite as fun as either of Ghost or Fighting, mostly because a lot of the Ground types are pretty similar and I opted not to use Excadrill (going for Steelix instead). The final team will likely be Diggersby, Swampert or Steelix, Claydol (for special attack coverage), Krookodile, Nidoqueen, and one of Garchomp or Rhyperior. I made a lot of decisions on this team based around getting mileage out of Hippowdon setting up a sandstorm, but everything on Steven Stone's team will get the same benefit back from it. The only thing that really scares me is the Ice-type Elite Four member because I don't really have much to answer it with beyond hoping my dudes are faster and better at pounding them with Fire and Fighting moves.

• 2 weeks later...

Serebii's webmaster has stated that new Pokémon will be announced very soon (actual monsters, if not games).

Excitement :wub: Not that I own any pokemon games right now, but excitement nonetheless.

Bug/Flying is not labeled properly, 2/10 would not mon again.

By the way I learned that Mega Pinsir is really fun for hunting Dittos. Give it Return and False Swipe (everything else doesn't matter), let Ditto transform, Mega-Evolve, boom. Return is now a super effective Flying type move and if Ditto-Pinsir gets one off it'll do shitty damage, or if you want to catch it False Swipe is also a super effective Flying type move. Near as I can tell this is the only way to make False Swipe a non-Normal move so it might be great for getting ghosts too.