Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a fully realised Pokemon RPG on a home console on the scale of Skyrim/Fallout would be a license to print money. I'd have no problems buying a console just for that alone.

The fact that Pokemon Snap 2 hasn't been made for Wii U too is baffling, it's hardware is tailor made for it. Pokemon has got to be the most poorly utilised franchise ever. The money is right there Nintendo, take it!

Edited by TCO
  • Like 1

Yeah a fully realised Pokemon RPG on a home console on the scale of Skyrim/Fallout would be a license to print money. I'd have no problems buying a console just for that alone.

The fact that Pokemon Snap 2 hasn't been made for Wii U too is baffling, it's hardware is tailor made for it. Pokemon has got to be the most poorly utilised franchise ever. The money is right there Nintendo, take it!

There's a lot more they could do with Pokemon, but it's not like it's not making a shitload of money.  The games (while great) are vehicles for all the other merchandise they sell.  And it's probably not far off from passing the Super Mario series as the best-selling of all time.  But, yeah, there's so much more they could be doing with it that they aren't.

On 28/10/2015 14:38:56, damshow said:

I'm curious what new features we'll get thrown into Kalos if that's the case, probably some stuff carried over from ORAS.  A new legendary (or two).  Couple new areas to explore.

Doubt there'll be any new legends, they've still got one more "secret" legend to reveal after Hoopa. Probably new legend formes though.

Finally. That took long enough.

YI6PxDk.jpg

AM4P729.jpg

Pretty sure that's the first time I've managed that. In case anyone's curious, with the event legendaries I have I wound up at 710 of 720 according to my Pokedex. Could probably get to 711 if I sent Keldeo over but at this point I cbf.

• Like 3

I always like the predictable way in which such requests play out due to me having both X and Ruby.

"Could I get the Pokemon code for ____, please?"
"Certainly."
"Would it be possible to get two?"
"Hmmm, we're not supposed to but I suppose it couldn't hurt."
(Co-worker stood next to them) "I did 10 at once yesterday!"

And in the realm of "I might get a 2DS for new Pokemon"... http://www.tesco.com/direct/2ds-hw-black-blue-mario-kart-7/504-3840.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=504-3840&sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DoubleX said:

Finally. That took long enough.

YI6PxDk.jpg

AM4P729.jpg

Pretty sure that's the first time I've managed that. In case anyone's curious, with the event legendaries I have I wound up at 710 of 720 according to my Pokedex. Could probably get to 711 if I sent Keldeo over but at this point I cbf.

I love Golurk. I apologize for nothing. Golurk might be my favorite.