Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunting down a bit more info, you get one per month between the 1-24, all at level 100

A year of mythical Pokemon events

February - Mew
March - Celebi
April - Jirachi
May - Darkrai
June - Manaphy
July - Shaymin
August - Arceus
September - Victini
October - Keldeo
November - Genesect
December - Moloetta

Are there any actual differences other than the games being pre-installed, the menu theme and the plates? Caus you'd imagine the plates will end up being sold separately anyway. They do look nice though.

5 hours ago, Vitamin E said:

Quite a list of legendaries that I already have, though some I can be assured are more legitimate.

So how about that Victini for Hoopa now, Benji <_<

If you have a spare Victini, why haven't we already traded? :huh:

Also, assuming this is coming to Britain and GAME stores, I'll probably nab a few extra codes where possible, so may wind up with spares of some of these for others.

On 1/12/2016 at 13:12, Avenged said:

Wait, so its going to be possible to get every Pokemon ever theoretically? 

Suddenly feeling the urge to buy a DS again and a Pokemon game. Does this happen after the 18th of Jan?

I missed Diancie, so I'm still not going to be able to finish the Pokedex. :( 

15 hours ago, Benji said:

If you have a spare Victini, why haven't we already traded? :huh:

Also, assuming this is coming to Britain and GAME stores, I'll probably nab a few extra codes where possible, so may wind up with spares of some of these for others.

Well I currently don't, but come September I will xD

https://i.imgur.com/nGc3jhR.jpg

Really interesting to see poison got the most love in Gen 1 and then fade out hugely. Also weird to see such a massive lack of ice Pokémon full stop. Gen 5 seemed to have a relatively even distribution for the most part, barring fairy (though not really a fault of the gen since the type itself wasn't brought in until gen 6).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Benji said:

https://i.imgur.com/nGc3jhR.jpg

Really interesting to see poison got the most love in Gen 1 and then fade out hugely. Also weird to see such a massive lack of ice Pokémon full stop. Gen 5 seemed to have a relatively even distribution for the most part, barring fairy (though not really a fault of the gen since the type itself wasn't brought in until gen 6).

Part of that is probably the really random Poison types, like Gengar's line all being part-Poison. Same with Venusaur, I guess.

For those of you in Australia and New Zealand, the Hoopa event has begun. This event will be running at JB Hi-Fi, EB Games and Big W in Australia and JB Hi-Fi and EB Games in New Zealand from today, January 18th 2016, until January 29th 2016 and is done via a Serial Code card given to you in the store. This event can be redeemed in X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire so be sure to get it while you still can