Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

So for the US and Europe if you sign up for the Pokemon Trainer Newsletter you get the chance to get the legendary birds with their hidden abilities in May.

And for Europe serial code HOOPA2016 gets you a second chance at Hoopa. And if anyone happens to be able to snag a second one I wouldn't mind trading <_< 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Vitamin E said:

So for the US and Europe if you sign up for the Pokemon Trainer Newsletter you get the chance to get the legendary birds with their hidden abilities in May.

And for Europe serial code HOOPA2016 gets you a second chance at Hoopa. And if anyone happens to be able to snag a second one I wouldn't mind trading <_< 

I think the UK option is different, I checked Bulbapedia for the Hoopa and the codes for legendary birds with hidden abilities are available from March 22 to April 11, 2016 from Smyths Toys Superstores.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Ability_Legendary_birds_to_be_available_in_Europe

I seriously don't even know what a Smyths is, I'd never heard of it until the last time we had an event over here that did something at one of their stores.

Closest one to me is in another county, and like fuck am I making that journey for the most common of all my legendaries <_<

• 2 weeks later...