Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine after however long of Team Rocket being the joke trio probably didn't help with people not really taking to them becoming serious. Which is a shame, because Team Rocket really got old quick, with some exceptions where they really shine in certain episodes.

Also, I'm really look forward to another Pokemon game. I'll probably get Sun and go with the fire starter, but it really all depends what the final evolutions look like and what their typings are.

The owl and seal are cooler than I initially though, the in-game art is just a bit naff. The fire cat looks decent and should be my favourite (I love cats and fire is my favourite type) but I'm sure there will be other fire types in the game that interest me more. I think my final choice is going to have to be based on final evolutions.

So would anyone be willing to trade their Hoopa for the shiny Xerneas? <_<

Or would anyone be willing to trade it over to me just so I have the dex data and they have my gratitude in return?

I hope that it doesn't end up Grass/Ground, mainly because I don't see how it would make much sense (though it is Pokemon so anything can happen with evolution). I'd love some new dual typings for the starters or just in general because I'm a sucker for the dual types.