Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Diamond & Pearl Tidbits

The official site today revealed several new tidbits of information regarding the information revealed on Tuesday:

- Zugaidosu and Tatetopusu, the two Fossil Pokémon are also exclusive to the games. Zugaidosu is exclusive to Diamond whereas Tatetopusu is exclusive to Pearl.

- Mukkuru's attack, Brave Bird, is a Physical Flying Type attack that causes Mukkuru some recoil.

- Tatetopusu's Attack, Metal Burst is a Physical Steel Type attack that just seems to do damage

- Zugaidosu's attack, Double Headbutt, is a powerful Physical Rock type attakc that causes recoil

- Bippa's ability, Natural, has been elaborated on. If the opponent raises their Attack, Defense, Special Attack or Special Defense then Bippa's stat gets raised by the same level

- According to the new demo, Mukkuru knows Endeavor and Bippa knows Hyper Fang

From Serebii.net

And yes, as long as they are breedable.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Bippa's ability, Natural, has been elaborated on. If the opponent raises their Attack, Defense, Special Attack or Special Defense then Bippa's stat gets raised by the same level

If it has decent stats, take that Curselax, CMcune, DDmence and DDtar.

If it has decent stats, take that Curselax, CMcune, DDmence and DDtar.

Not to change the topic, but uh, what's the best online PokéDex with moves, stats, possibly locations, and other general information about all of the 1st-3rd gen Pokémon? Is there maybe a downloadable one?

I just bought Ruby off of eBay, so uh, yeah.

Edited by The Kraig

Not to change the topic, but uh, what's the best online PokéDex with moves, stats, possibly locations, and other general information about all of the 1st-3rd gen Pokémon? Is there maybe a downloadable one?

I just bought Ruby off of eBay, so uh, yeah.

Yeah, the story spoilers for anyone that wants to know:

- At the start of the game, you see a newscast about a Red Gyarados sighting. Thats right, the Red Gyarados makes a return. With the TV Report in mind, you go to your Rival's house and head to Trust Lake to try and see it. However when you get there you are attacked by Mukkuru and get to pick your starter Pokémon to fight them off. Your Rival gets the Pokémon that is strong against yours

- You then go to Futaba to get the Running Shoes from your mother and head to Masago Town where the Professor gives you the Pokémon you chose and the Pokédex

- You meet your other rival, Kouki if its Male or Hikari if its Female, who shows you around Masago Town. Afterwards you go to Futaba Town to get the Adventure Note (Unknown what that does) from your Mother and a parcel for your rival to be delivered to him

- On Route 202, Kouki/Hikari will be there to meet you and show you how to capture Pokémon. They give you the 5 extra Pokéballs and they have the Starter Pokémon that is weak to yours

- In Kotobuki City, you get the Town Map from your rival. Kotobuki has loads of areas to explore including a TV Station, Trainer School and the Pokétchi Company. You have to answer questions correctly from 3 people around the City to get the Pokétchi.

And I can't wait for a thing I can't mention here. >_>

Serebii.com is just one giant pokemon orgasm right now.

Also, I indentified practically every pre-evo/evo from the tiny sprites that came out pretty quickly. Ask J, or Benji, or whoever it was. He can confirm my awesomeness. (¬_¬)

I think it would be more fun for people to find out themselves. I know I was marking out (yes, marking out) when looking at all the mini-sprites.

I'm not gonna hyperlink to anything from Serebii, but here's a link to the list of mini-sprites: have fun guessing what they are: http://www.filb.de/?option=news&aktion=komm&ID=460.

I'd suggest doing this first, before looking at the Serebii stuff (it kind of spoils the fun of guessing what they are).

And it wasn't a spoiler I want. It's something nobody can talk about on the forums. HINT NUDGE WINK SLAP.

Edited by The Kraig