Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Jericode said:

For serial code distributions, you just go to a participating store (for UK it's just any Game store) and ask for the code, they print it off, and you just input it in the Mystery Gift section.

Ahhh right gotcha. Thanks.

What about Zygarde? I've read that it's just available via Mystery Gift over the Internet but then I saw something about a Nintendo WiFi event.

That's just via internet, just go to the mystery gift bit and choose the internet option and it should download it. Should still be available, because I checked earlier (forgetting Darkrai was a serial code) and it told me I'd already received the gift; Zygarde was the last one I had.

• Like 1

First I've heard of Xerneas being available.

Edit for Research!

Europe's Zygarde distribution ends May 26th.

America's Zygarde distribution ends May 8th. They then get a Shiny Xerneas between the 11th and 17th, and a Shiny Yveltal between the 20th and 26th.

Basically, fuck America.

Spain currently have the Shiny ones confirmed, but nowhere else. Presumably means we'll get them at some point.

I picked up Pokemon Y a month or so ago and its becoming the worst main series game I've played, first off those pricks who follow you about everywhere are really annoying, especally when they stop your progress in nearly every area. Then there is the fact that so far its been extremily linier, the HM's are in there for a reason, to limit progression to an area by needing to get the HM and badge, but everytime I try to wonder off down a new route I get blocked by NPC's telling me I cant go there. And then there are the pokemon forced on you, excluding the starter they have forced a Kanto starter, Lucario and Lapras on me, which is annoying especally as I had leveled up a Lucario till I dropped it and my Pidgeotto when I got the better Hawlucha.

12 hours ago, Benji said:

Creative tried pushing Team Rocket as a serious trio during the Black & White era and people didn't connect with it. Such Pokésmarks :/

Also @Stevie B was that you trying to get under @9 to 5's skin again? :shifty:

I'm watching that now. It is weird how it breaks what i'm used to but...I kinda dug it. I feel like they'd earned it. So to speak.

• Admin

Sun and Moon will launch on November 18 in North America and November 23 in Europe. The starter Pokemon you'll be able to pick from are Rowlet, Litten and Popplio. Rowlet is a Grass Quill Pokemon with the Overgrow and Leafage attacks. Litten, meanwhile, is a Fire Cat Pokemon with the Blaze and Ember abilities. Then there's Popplio who's described as a Sea Lion Pokemon with the Torrent and Water Gun moves. Players will be able to explore Alola, which is clearly based on Hawaii.