Sign in to follow this  
PkmnTrainerJ

Pokémon

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Weirdly in the community day I caught two shiny Eevees in the first three I found, then found nothing but regular Eevees for the next hour.

9 shiny Eevee's here 😎 (yeah, I'm bragging!) I've evolved 3 into the gen one evolutions. For the gen 2's, you need to walk one of your shiny Eevee's 10km and then evolve it while it's still your buddy in the day time for Espeon and at night for Umbreon. The nickname trick will only work if you've not already used it.

I got me a solid 1 shiny Eevee which is now a shiny Vaporeon.

Also, new friend code because this game hates me:

4183 5811 4276

You can get them by trading with a friend. The Lucky ones require less Stardust to level up, and have naturally higher stats. They start off as standard but there's a chance they become lucky when traded.

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 2450 5608 9811!

Kind of need to double my current friends list for the research task haha anyone want to be Pokémon. Friends? 😉

On 22/08/2018 at 04:51, phatman said:

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 2450 5608 9811!

Kind of need to double my current friends list for the research task haha anyone want to be Pokémon. Friends? 😉

Got you added yesterday. :)

I already had 3 new friends for the research, but I decided to put my friend code on twitter to make some more. 30 requests in under an hour means it was a success!

I found the 2DS I keep forgetting I own again, booted up Ultra Sun and gave up after 5 minutes because it's so damn happy smoky hand-holdy. I might see if I can grab one or two of the older games on eBay cheaply.

6 hours ago, Jericruise said:

I found the 2DS I keep forgetting I own again, booted up Ultra Sun and gave up after 5 minutes because it's so damn happy smoky hand-holdy. I might see if I can grab one or two of the older games on eBay cheaply.

Or just download them from the Nintendo eStore onto your 2DS.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was an option. Will judge it on the price I guess. Suppose having all of them installed on one device would be pretty sweet.

I think they're cheaper on the eStore than getting a physical copy, though the physical copies have dived in price the last couple of years thanks to the digital copies coming out. 

Think you can get Gold/Silver/Crystal for about £6/7 each as 'code in a box'. Maybe a couple of quid cheaper than on the eshop?

The old Game Boy games are £8.99 on the eShop, you might get lucky with a sale but don't hold your breath.

The games made for the 3DS are cheaper to get as physical copies rather than through the eShop where they are stuck at £40, you can get them from £22 to £35 depending on game and condition. And as long as your not after the HeartGold and SoulSilver you can pick up the DS games in that region too. The HeartGold and SoulSilver games are utter pigs to get, typically starting at £40 going upto £60 for the complete in box in Cex, I'm happy I got mine for £20 new.

Playing through Fire Red on my phone and just completed the 7th gym. Trying to use Pokemon I wouldn't typically use for this run and trying to balance out types as much as possible!

9b8tJdAg4PwtYt2iTtP0F46ZCJ3vEW1bA9_ZMNSw

Great fun so far. Never used Nidoking or Aerodactyl before, tyring to catch the latter up levels wise now as you can only get him at level 5 late in the game. Moon made me really jaded because it didn't feel like Pokemon. I completed Emerald first and now this so it's bringing the  love back!

Got 5 Moltres from raids in Madrid today, including a shiny! It was mental the amount of people playing it.

Screenshot_20180908-115206.png

• Like 1

Cut myself off at two because I had things to do, but neither a shiny.

Got my Celebi this morning.

Also managed to get Articuno on my first raid attempt on Thursday. Hope I can bag Mewtwo when he enters raids.

• Like 1

I was sorting some boxes and found Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal (x2) and Trading Card cartridges, checked them all and they all work!

I'm about to have the time of my life trying to get 150 for the first time ever