Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Before the servers melted I managed to grab a Rattata, Weedle, Spearow and Pidgey around my work. I kept AR on the whole time so anyone looking out the window would have seen me walking around with my phone in the air, occasionally flicking the screen to throw a ball.

I was going to go for a long walk tonight but that's been abandoned now the server is down for almost everyone.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we sure this isn't a covert government exercise program?

"Our nation's children used to lay around the house eating junk food and watching the latest vlogs on Youtube, now they walk 10 miles a day looking for Pokemon.

And their manners have improved too! For too long we had to put up with threats on Facebook and Twitter, now the only message they send out is 'Come to the Arndale center in the next 15 minutes if you want a Pikachu.' Thank you, Nintendo!"

37 minutes ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

First ever Poison-Fire hype.

It being able to be crushed by a good half of the meta-game: less hype.

I hope it's going to evolve to be a good utility Mon. That ability to poison everything is going to give it a solid role dealing with Skarmories especially.

This new game is gonna cause so much issue with people going places they shouldn't.

There's a pokemon gym in the job centre....

Suppose that's one way of getting people to attend appointments. 

• Like 2

I have 3 PokeStops within a quarter mile and a Gym bout a 10 minutes walk. Which is a 2 minute drive (traffic pending) but the walk helps my eggs incubate.

I may have gotten a little excited when I caught Psyduck...

17 hours ago, Benji said:

I hope it's going to evolve to be a good utility Mon. That ability to poison everything is going to give it a solid role dealing with Skarmories especially.

Also, I didn't even think about the fact it's 4x resistant to fairy types, it's a fairy and steel killer. Dat nerf.

I'd hate to be in America for GO. The second it gets to slightly peak time in the US the servers go down due to activity, annoying for me as I can't do anything on my evening walks, but at least I get to do something during the day.

Help, there's a Bulbasaur in my closet.

Also, lol @ this if you live in a rural area. There's literally a single PokeStop near me :@

• Like 1

So far I've caught a kakuna and a pidgey in my bedroom. However in the rest of the village where i live there is fuck all :(

Hopefully there's a church up the road that'll count as a pokestop plus I'm getting the bus to go the gym so I might get some stuff on the way there.  

Also. Is the only way to level up your pokemon is either by going to a gym or using items on them? I'm assuming the only way you battle is at a gym. 

Leveling up is done by catching the same Pokémon again and releasing it to the wild where the Professor gives you "candies" to level them up, also using the stardust you collect when you catch them.

Apparently if it's not released (officially) in a country yet then it won't be until the server issues are fixed.