Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I had my first town experience today with the PokéSpots and gyms, I'm not high enough levelled for a gym yet but there are two that I've found already.

Walking around finding the Poké Spots is great fun though, managed to get two eggs from them. Tomorrow I'll be doing a big walk in the morning when the servers are working to see what I can find around my countryside area.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ton along the main street that goes downtown. Unfortunately I'm not sure how good the Pokemon are. I've seen Rattata, Pidgey and Pidgetto, Zubat, Venonat, Caterpie, Weedle, and one Eevee I think.

39 minutes ago, Vitamin E said:

I have a ton along the main street that goes downtown. Unfortunately I'm not sure how good the Pokemon are. I've seen Rattata, Pidgey and Pidgetto, Zubat, Venonat, Caterpie, Weedle, and one Eevee I think.

That seems to be the base lot everyone gets at the lower levels. Around me is always Ratata, Pidgey and Zubat. then those others pop up as I branch away from home too.

I've caught:

Charmander (starter)
Rattata (Work)
Pidgey (Work)

Spearow (Work)

Weedle (Work)

Zubat (Work)

Shellder (Town)

Krabby (Town)

Venonat (Town)

And two eggs which I don't know what happens with other than I have to walk 2km to hatch them.

I've seen a Pidgeot but I just assumed it was too strong for me to catch so I fled.

I ended up getting all 9 egg slots filled during my walk downtown earlier. I have one in the incubator but we'll see how long it takes for me actually walk to hatch it.

I went down the road to get milk this morning, Opted to walk to get some incubation done. Had a couple Incubators.

Got a Meowth, Koffing and a Caterpie. Guess which came from a 2k walk...I'm halfway through another 5k too

I have a feeling I might not have the free reign in my home town when I travel back. Unemployment is quite high there and I'm sure there will be a few who are knowledgeable of this thing.

Now the servers are back I just used an Incense whilst sitting in my room, basically it attracts Pokémon to wherever you are (I assume you get more if you're walking instead of just sitting here watching tennis), as a result I've got an Eevee, a Clefairy, another Weedle and a HYPNO.

hypnomask.jpg 

• Like 1