Sign in to follow this  
PkmnTrainerJ

Pokémon

Can confirm, Yu-Gi-Oh is so combo heavy the games frequently end within 3 turns

I completed Shield tonight after getting it on Christmas. First time I’ve finished a game in the series. Now I’m going to try and complete the Pokédex. 

If anyone would like to trade or battle you can add me: 

friend code: SW-2917-8034-6117

18 minutes ago, iDOL said:

I completed Shield tonight after getting it on Christmas. First time I’ve finished a game in the series. Now I’m going to try and complete the Pokédex. 

If anyone would like to trade or battle you can add me: 

friend code: SW-2917-8034-6117

Anything you need, I've got the complete dex and can trade if you want!

• Thanks 1

I like a lot of the weird Gen 1 art better tbh.

• Like 1

Pokemon white is mine!

So I played the heck out of Shield and got quite bored after becoming champion and filling as much of the Dex as I could at the time (weather variables are a pain) and lost interest. Gonna try to finish off the Dex. Feel free to add me: SW-5269-2572-4995

Would appreciate a trade of any of these beasties, or be damned to wonder trade forever:

Flapple

Stonjourner

Arctozolt

Arctovish

Zacian

The lack of a GTS is very meh so far, but I assume Pokémon Home will take over this role when it comes in February. I'm on the fence about the DLC. Hoping it's aimed at more advanced players, because this has probably been the easiest game in the entire series, which is saying something.

14 hours ago, =BK= said:

Pokemon white is mine!

Huh. I don't really like any of these starters. Snivy gets the nod because it's my favorite color, I guess.

10 hours ago, The Kraig said:

Flapple

Stonjourner

Arctozolt

Arctovish

Zacian

I don't know if I have another Flapple apple or not, but I think I have the fossils you need and can definitely breed you a Stonjourner.

Only giving up Zacian for a Zamazenta but I'll trade and trade back so you have it in the dex if you want!

21 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Huh. I don't really like any of these starters. Snivy gets the nod because it's my favorite color, I guess.

Personally, my most hated generation in terms of Pokémon designs. Most of them are just bland, uncreative or uninteresting. There are definitely some gems in there, but I won't spoil anything. It is nice to see a kind of North America in a Pokémon game.

1 minute ago, Sousa said:

I don't know if I have another Flapple apple or not, but I think I have the fossils you need and can definitely breed you a Stonjourner.

Only giving up Zacian for a Zamazenta but I'll trade and trade back so you have it in the dex if you want!

Deal! I have a bunch of stuff I don't want, like Feebas with a Prism Scale, Sneasel with Razor Claw, Onix with Metal Coat, etc. Kind of weird how they allowed certain trade evolutions appear in the wild but some others they didn't.

I have bred enough Milcery to get all the Alcremie variants, but I'll probably die of natural causes before I can be bothered harvesting sweets from the cafes each day so that's my new challenge I guess, until Pokémon Home launches.

6 minutes ago, The Kraig said:

Deal! I have a bunch of stuff I don't want, like Feebas with a Prism Scale, Sneasel with Razor Claw, Onix with Metal Coat, etc. Kind of weird how they allowed certain trade evolutions appear in the wild but some others they didn't.

I've got full dex and nothing to do so I'll take anything including squirrels and junk, doesn't make any difference to me.

41 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Snivy, and it's whole evolution line really, has swagger. Just the look of it, it has this cocky attitude to it. Tepig is cute and I like that Pignite looks like it has a singlet on but Emboar is a but of a mess visually. Oshawott I can't shake the feeling of it just looking very childish, that doesn't carry through the rest of the line though.

20 minutes ago, Sousa said:

You get your save back then? I saw your tweet about your SD card maybe being busted.

And whilst I'm here, starter/Go talk since it's the CD today, shiny Piplup line is so redundant. At least it's more pronounced once you get to Empoleon but you can barely tell the difference between the normal/shiny versions of Piplup and Prinplup.

4 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

You get your save back then? I saw your tweet about your SD card maybe being busted.

Saves are stored on the console directly, so it ended up not mattering fortunately. Redownloaded Pokemon last night and everything is as it should be!

@The Kraig I've Stonjourner and Flapple and Arctozolt. I'll give Arctozolt a Fossilized Dino, and you can easily find a Fossilized Fish in Shield (go to the two diggers by the nursery in the Wild Area and pay them and eventually you'll dig one up) to combine with that to get Arctovish. And then I'll briefly send Zacian to visit. Lemme know when you're ready!

1 minute ago, Sousa said:

Saves are stored on the console directly, so it ended up not mattering fortunately. Redownloaded Pokemon last night and everything is as it should be!

@The Kraig I've Stonjourner and Flapple and Arctozolt. I'll give Arctozolt a Fossilized Dino, and you can easily find a Fossilized Fish in Shield (go to the two diggers by the nursery in the Wild Area and pay them and eventually you'll dig one up) to combine with that to get Arctovish. And then I'll briefly send Zacian to visit. Lemme know when you're ready!

MY BODY IS READY. Gonna use 3366 for trading code.

Just now, The Kraig said:

MY BODY IS READY. Gonna use 3366 for trading code.

If you see Pops, that's me.

• Thanks 1

On 08/01/2020 at 15:54, Bobfoc said:

There's a Pokémon-themed Nintendo Direct tomorrow. It's expected to cover DLC for Sword and Shield mainly, and new game announcements don't seem to be considered likely. A Let's Go version of Gold and Silver would be wonderful, though.

Just to follow up on this: 

2 gyms into White and I'm still not wow'd by any pokemon. My whole team aside from my starter is up for switches the moment I find something more interesting.

56 minutes ago, Jericode said:

@=BK= what's your team like?

Servine lvl 21

Panpour lvl 16

Blitzle lvl 17

Roggenrola lvl 21

Pidove lvl 19

Purrloin lvl 17