Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I'm a big fan of the new pokemon.

I like Bonsly, Weavile (about time Sneasel had an evolution), Buoysel and the parrot one. The supposed Electabuzz evolution looks fucking badass though.

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of big news. The new starters have been unveiled. To avoid spoilers, I won't post them here. Just visit http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml.

They, again, look pretty gay to me. And the now-confirmed Electabuzz evolution is my favourite pokemon of all time now. (¬_¬)

I don't mind the look of the new ones. Hikozaru is the best looking of the three starters in my eyes, but I want to see the evolutions of Pocchama because penguins are cool.

Glad they stuck with the tried and tested triangle instead of psychic - dark - fighting like they rumoured. Rozureido looks retarded though, they took Roselia, a 'beauty' find ok pokemon and gave it lips that look like a 'tash and beard

So we have the Fire Monkey, which looks cool, the Penguin which will be either a Water/Ice, or Water/Flying (Doduo, who is a Dodo can fly, so why not a Penguin) and of course the horrid grass starter who may become Grass/Bug, or Grass/Ground.

Does the grass type always suck, i admit, i like bulbasaur as a character but he looks crap and although treeko looked alright, his evolutions are shit.

The monkey better evolve into something cool, BTW i like the penguin best so far.

EDIT: Lucario rocks

EDIT: Diaruga & Parukia rock as well

Edited by The Prototype

Grovyle rocked, only for Leaf Blade. Grass pokemon is just kinda generic now, we need a fresh design. It's a Bulbasaur with a nutshell instead of a bulb and a Trapinch's head. :-\

Like the Fire Ape best so far, and then the Penguin. And this is coming from somebody who likes grass types most (aside from ice)

*sigh*

A few of you know I've play the games for years, and played through many ROMs. And well...I just saw my first ever shiny pokemon...

IN THE FUCKING BATTLE FRONTIER. :crying:

It was a Misdreavus for anyone who cares. I seriously can't believe this. <_<

• 1 month later...

I've loving the Dark Balls.

I hate all the pokemon except the mini-Tauros thing and the headbutting dinosaur. I christen them...Toro and Dinosore. (¬_¬)

Didn't they already use the headbutting dinosaur thing with Bagon?

I hope they have evolutions or pre-evolutions for all the stand-alone pokemon from the old games. They've already shown quite a few (Munchlax, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Weavile, Tamanta, Elikable (although Elekid was already there), the TWO Roselia things, the hinting at Korobooshi as a pre-evo of Volbeat/Illumise, baby Chansey (although Blissey already existed), and the thing that REALLY looks like a baby Tauros.

I have a feeling they might enveil the most amount of new pokemon ever, if this is going to be the last game.

Most of the Pokemon plain suck. They're obviously running out of ideas. I'll still play Diamond and Pearl though, if only because it's a Pokemon RPG for the first time in 3/4 years.

I've never really thought the quality has dipped that much, sure they aren't as good as the first two generations, but each of them had something distinct about them because they were during the boom IMO.