Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Not to mention R/S/E's appeal to older players as well with EV's, IV's and the like, stuff like that that would appeal to an older player moreso than an 8 year old.

I don't think theres much wrong with these pokemon, with Kanto they were all fresh. Now they're needing to stretch a bit more and add variations, so some will look unimaginative - like Masukippa resembles Victrebell alot, but we'll have to wait and see.

I really like them, and if anything I enjoy the 3rd gen to the 1st and 2nd. So yeah, I just want to see how it goes, the WiFi will definately be a good pull point for me. Especially with the likes of J and Benji around, will be fun trading between the three of us - especially them to me, and J's so generous (so Benji, you better be too ¬_¬)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention R/S/E's appeal to older players as well with EV's, IV's and the like, stuff like that that would appeal to an older player moreso than an 8 year old.

I don't think theres much wrong with these pokemon, with Kanto they were all fresh. Now they're needing to stretch a bit more and add variations, so some will look unimaginative - like Masukippa resembles Victrebell alot, but we'll have to wait and see.

I really like them, and if anything I enjoy the 3rd gen to the 1st and 2nd. So yeah, I just want to see how it goes, the WiFi will definately be a good pull point for me. Especially with the likes of J and Benji around, will be fun trading between the three of us - especially them to me, and J's so generous (so Benji, you better be too ¬_¬)

I'm generous, I just don't play through enough times to get a million and one legendaries like J does.

Yeah, starters and things like that I'll give out freely, as long as I manage to capture them from the Pal Park and then breed 'em.

I'm generous, I just don't play through enough times to get a million and one legendaries like J does.
Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

These aren't even out in Japan, so there's no ROMs to speak of. And there's no good DS emulators...or so I hear, Mr. Moderators, sirs. (¬_¬)

Roms and emus for the old games are probably the most common and popular on the net. The romhacking community kicks ass as well.

We're not allowed to post any links or such here though, since it's against the rules.

Some more information has been released, the fossil pokemon are version exclusive.

The Bagon-lookalikey-wannabe is Diamond exclusive.

Kraig's love rock is Pearl exclusive.

Either way, I'll end up with both - won't I J? ¬_¬

Edited by IAceI