Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see from my signature, Pochama > You.

I have already named mine in advance, his/her name is "Bubbles" and it is cooler than yours will ever be.

Yeah, I'm sure Bubbles will suit it when it grows into a complete badass. (¬_¬)

I'll be picking the grass starter as usual. And it is also a complete badass. The fire one is universally sucky.

Hey! Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls is still a badass :angry:

I don't know why, but how come the starters with beaks are the most sickeningly cute? First Torchic, and now Pochama. I used to think Torchic was the cutest pokemon of all but now...*strokes beard*

I just realised Pochama reminds me of Pingu. :lol: Noo, noo.

Edited by The Kraig

• 2 months later...

Yeah. So. I bought Leaf Green the other day, and I'm building my team. I'm in Mt. Moon. I've been training a Mankey, which I've never really used on a team prior to this, but I'm liking it. However, I just caught a Geodude and now I can't decide. Should I keep training Mankey, or replace him with Geodude? My team isn't big enough for both, and I'm not sure which I'd prefer. =\

Yeah. So. I bought Leaf Green the other day, and I'm building my team. I'm in Mt. Moon. I've been training a Mankey, which I've never really used on a team prior to this, but I'm liking it. However, I just caught a Geodude and now I can't decide. Should I keep training Mankey, or replace him with Geodude? My team isn't big enough for both, and I'm not sure which I'd prefer. =\

Both are very different Pokémon, I'd say keep Geodude out of my personal preference, but if you want a stronger team, ditch Geodude for Mankey and get a Rhyhorn later on instead of Geodude.

So I bought Pokemon Ranger today for the specific purpose of the Manaphy Egg. Regardless, I still want to play around a bit. Any tips on circling the bigger pokemon?

Any tips on circling the faster ones that destroy your circle as soon as you start it?

I beat the Elite Four on Leaf Green with Pokemon all Level 50 or under; Venusaur (47), Charizard (49), Gyarados (48), Articuno (50), Kadabra (48), Raichu (47).

Go me.

Try Level 40 without using Full Restores except inbetween battles and when your opponent uses one. I've only managed it once >_>

That depends largely on the rest of your team. Mankey (eventually Primeape) is very useful when you're facing Giovanni later on, but Geodude lols hard at Lt. Surge, so it may be preferable to hang on to both.

I only used Full Restore after battles, but did use Revive's.

I actually got owned by Gary's Exeggutor, it knocked everyone but Gyarados out, and thankfully I'd taught Gyarados Fire Blast so he could survive.

lol Fire Blast Gyarados, and lol getting pwned by Exeggutor. How did Charizard and Articuno get beaten, and why didn't you have any Revives and/or Full Restores/Hyper Potions?

• 3 months later...

So, with three days (potentially two if they are shipped early) until Diamond and Pearl, who would be interested in an official EWB Pokémon League right here in the Coin-Op Arcade? Details are sketchy at the moment, but me and J are sorting finer points now, all we need is competitors :)