Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure of a team, but I definitely want to use Tyrantrum. It might be my favorite Pokemon from this generation on the name alone. Other than that, no idea. Not sure if I want to use MegaBlaziken or Mega Charizard on my team yet, but Charizard I might with X. Even the starter I'm not sure about. I might go with Chespin if nobody else I'm able to trade with takes it.

I'm not really sure of a team, but I definitely want to use Tyrantrum. It might be my favorite Pokemon from this generation on the name alone. Other than that, no idea. Not sure if I want to use MegaBlaziken or Mega Charizard on my team yet, but Charizard I might with X. Even the starter I'm not sure about. I might go with Chespin if nobody else I'm able to trade with takes it.

Like I said, I'll be getting Chespin most likely, so I'll trade if you want.

It'll play on the 2DS, but that still requires buying another handheld.

I might just take a Chespin off you at some point then, Benji. It sucks having the games released worldwide on the same day because I can't look at the final evolutions to see what they're like <_< From the picture the final evolutions look really nice and the typings I love. I want Fennekin for the eventual Fire/Psychic (Darmanitan sucked for that), but I also don't want half my team being Fire type. Feels like I haven't had to actually think about a starter decision in a long time.

It'll play on the 2DS, but that still requires buying another handheld.

I might just take a Chespin off you at some point then, Benji. It sucks having the games released worldwide on the same day because I can't look at the final evolutions to see what they're like <_< From the picture the final evolutions look really nice and the typings I love. I want Fennekin for the eventual Fire/Psychic (Darmanitan sucked for that), but I also don't want half my team being Fire type. Feels like I haven't had to actually think about a starter decision in a long time.

By the looks of it, Delphox is more akin to Victini than she is Darmanitan. Thankfully.

EDIT: Oh yeah, on that note: I can't be the only one to think that Delphox might be the first majority female starter, right? She's easily the most feminine looking starter I've ever seen throughout all three stages.

Darmanitan was interesting at first because of the ability, but then you actually try implementing it and, with the lack of psychic moves, it just didn't seem all that good.

I've never thought of that, but Delphox does look like it. I always wanted a female Serperior, but it doesn't really look like it's strictly female. Meganium I would say might be the closest behind Delphox.

This better be worth the £180 I'm about to spend on 3DSXL and a copy of X.

I'll be holding you and your constant talking about it on twitter personally responsible if not, Kats.

You'd be the second person I've convinced to buy one solely because of my Twitter :P

I'll be holding you and your constant talking about it on twitter personally responsible if not, Kats.

If you're buying a new handheld for this, for the love of crap get a 2DS

If you're buying a new handheld for this, for the love of crap get a 2DS

Hahahahahahahahahahaha no. If I wanted to carry around a tablet with me, I'd get a tablet.

And why would anyone buy a regular 3DS when you can get an XL? I tried playing my regular DS the other day and the screen is so horribly small, I couldn't deal with it.

But the 2DS would be even bigger because it doesn't fold! :P

362921.gif

I'm getting a 3DS because if I'm going to buy a console for one game, I'm going to make sure the console is the best it could be so I actually want to use it again. Plus I kind of want the new 3DS Zelda. Plus generally I carry these sort of things around in a bag or something rather than my pocket, so that's not a big deal either way.