Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I think I might actually choose Chespin as my starter. Going to choose Charmander as it is and I might actually use that on my main team for the Dragon typing it'll gain with in Mega form. Definitely want to get Tyrunt, but other than that I'm not sure what I'll want on my team.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Just got my copy and some for my friends. Guy said they'd just been told they could sell it early; presumably it's because the pre-orders leaked way too quickly.

Also, I had to reset several times before I could get my female Fennekin. SABRINA THE TEENAGE DELPHOX IS COMING FOR YOU SOON.

Is it possible to transfer Pokémon from the fourth generation of games to the sixth?

Eventually, yes. You can get Pokemon from Gen III up to Gen VI even, though I believe you have to get them through the fifth Gen games. When Pokemon Bank opens in December we'll know more, until then it's down to only the Pokemon in Gen VI (but then there's nearly 400+ of them available in game anyway)