Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hit you up with a Sawk tomorrow or possibly later if you're still on, Carpa - but I haven't progressed to Houndoom yet.

Man. The GTS is one just.. flat out messed up jumble right now. It's fine that you can filter out the people looking for the legendaries - but beyond that there's trades up there that will never and can never happen (people looking for level 91 first form evolutionary pokemon, for instance) - and they're the same ones that have been clogging the thing up for three nights in a row on a few of the Pokemon I've been looking for. The "only trades I can do" option is nice - but it only takes into account anything that's been loaded so far - so eh to that too kind of.

Sounds good. For the record, I can get you your Throh/Liepard first, and you can "owe" me later. I'm in the midst of trying to see/catch everything, so if anybody needs/wants something from Y, I should be able to help out.

And yeah, I'm not touching the GTS until I'm positive I won't find any hacked mons there.

Beat the Elite Four today, and I thought of a nice little challenge.

I'm going to try and build a perfect Smeargle for catching pokes.

Now, I don't know anything with Spore (not willing to raise Foongus to level 50 just to get it) so the moveset I'll go for is:

Sleep Powder

False Swipe

Super Fang

Seismic Toss

It won't do anything for the roamers, but I will get a "Mean Looker" just for them. As for why I'd give him Seismic Toss, it'll help him if he actually has to fight anything. Super Fang used twice puts them at 25%, and a high-level Seismic Toss should be enough to finish them off, or a high-leveled False Swipe will surely bring something to 1HP.

Thoughts?

EDIT: The more I think about this, the more I want to replace Seismic Toss with Mean Look....

Edited by Carparama