Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's super annoying because you'll see in the Pokedex that it's on like, Route 5. You go to Route 5, check, and it says it's still on Route 5. You go through the grass a few times, check 10 minutes later, and it fucking moved to Route 18 or something. I hate the person who thought roaming legendaries were a good idea.

No problem. I'll post again once I'm all finished in the Safari.

Edited by Vitamin E

I think I'm going to need a better capturing team for Moltres than what I've got as well. Aegislash has False Swipe and is of course weak against fire, and Venusaur has Sleep Powder... and it weak against fire. Any ideas?

I think I used Pangoro with False Swipe. Still a bitch to catch, so using Capture Power helps, but you probably don't have to worry about Moltres attacking with any super effective moves. If you want I could send you my Pangoro once you actually get to the point of being able to battle Moltres.

Also, also, Pokemon Conquest is apparently Fire Emblem with Pokemon, am I reading this right? That sounds cool.

wait what is this i don't even

Conquest is a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition. It's like Pokémon, but a strategy game set in feudal Japan. It's bonkers.

I got it for EWB Christmas last year! It's pretty fun!

I will totally do that if you post your friend code now because I'm way too lazy to find it.

And yeah, Conquest looks fun. But if I'm going to get a tactics RPG, it'll be Fire Emblem. And I've already got like, five unbeat games sitting around. And a PS4 arriving soon. >_>

1821-9631-9573 :D