Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clintcasey

Treko actualy. and he's evolved. And I realy don't like to use Geodudes so much anymore mostly since i used them quite often in Red. I like to make a different team with each game that may be similar to the others but not identicle in anyway. In Red I had an ass kicking team that consisted of Blastoise, Raichu, Golem, Alakazam that I'd alt with Beedrill or Mewtwo, Vileplume I think it was (the big version of oddish whatever it was), and a Primeape (that I would alt with a Raticate that I had TMed to know Bubble Beam for taking out Rock and ghost types.)

Guest clintcasey

Yeah he does know Mudslap, but he's not a high enough level yet, I'm working on him though.

Anyhow here is my current team.

lvl 17 Aron

lvl 16 Poochyena

lvl 19 Grovyle

lvl 19 Dustox

lvl 20 Sableye

lvl 16 Electrike

I've also got a lvl 15 Wingull sitting in a box that

EDIT: It took a couple hours of training but I was eventualy able to beat him. Got Aron and Electrike up to level 20 and evolved the Poochyena and that did the trick. Aron being half steel type still takes prety good damage from electric types so he realy wasn't that much help. Since all of 3rd gym's Pokemon know shock wave which never missess no matter how many times you hit them with mud-slap. He'd just go down after 2 hits. Now I've made my way past all the volcanic ash and I beleive I saved for the night just as I reached the next town.

Edited by clintcasey

Well done on besting Wallace.

By the way, in the animé of Pokémon - http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/intro/010.shtml

ASH'S BUTTERFREE RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, thats how it seems to me, these are pictures from the new intro.

Oh, also three new Pokémon were unveiled today. Check http://www.serebii.net for more details.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

• 4 weeks later...

Anime: I saw the first season like 3 times, stopped watching after that.

Gameboy games: I loved the GameBoy games with the 151

GBA games: I wanna play leafgreen...

Cube games: Played a demo, it was meh.

DS games: N/A

Movies: The first movie honestly made me cry (in Seventh Grade, mind you) with the whole race supremacy analogy. When Pikachu stopped fighting Pikachuu (SW Thrawn Trilogy reference >_>) I was BAWLING.

Anime: First season was ok. It used to piss me off that he trained up Pokemon and let them go. Like Butterfree, and Primeape, and possibly Bulbasaur. Also pissed me off that Charmander got to Charizard, but neither Squirtle or Bulbasaur evolved at all, although Bulbasaur was teh gay and wouldn't :shifty: Other sries just seemed tired and too similar to the first.

Gameboy games: The originals were awesome.

GBA games: Leafgreen/Firered are best. Things got over complicated with the night/day and days of the week stuff in the other games.

Cube games: Never played.. Never wanted to. Don't feel like I've missed out on a lot.

DS games: See "Cude games"

Movies: Never saw them. Going to see the movies was too much....

Guest We Are Robots

Animé: Awful. Ash is the worst protagonist in Anime history. I blame the Anime for the downfall of Pokemon's megapopularity

Gameboy games: Awesome.

GBA games: Awesomer.

Cube games: Not that terrible but far from Pokemon standards.

DS games: Probably going to be awesome

Movies: See Anime

I really liked the red/blue gameboy games, but never got into gold/silver, since the art style changed, and everything looked too cute. Didn't pay much attention after that.

The anime is acceptable if there's nothing else on. I never get tired of Team Rocket's intro.

Nobody's mentioned Pokemon Snap yet. Am I the only person that actually liked that game?

Guest clintcasey

I think the reason why most people havn't mentioned Pokemon Snap is because the whole premise of the game is you ride around in a motorized buggy taking pictures of Pokemon as you drive along. I hardly know anybody whose ever played it to be honest simply because thats essentialy the whole game.

I miss my childhood now. =[

I used to be obsessed with these games, had Pokemon: Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Damn, you only get games like that once. Awesome, I'm glad I had the chance to enjoy them so much.