Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goddamnit.

So I found a couple of Imposter Ditto, caught them, all good. Found another Ditto, looked away from the screen as the battle animation started, found out it's a) not Impostor, but b) goddamn shiny.

So hooray, shiny Ditto, but boo, wrong ability >_>

All done now Benji. Thanks mate :)

• Like 1

Yeah Sousa's Friend Safari is how I got on the path to getting my shiny Venusaur.

Was trying to breed Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll and got a shiny Bulbasaur with Overgrow. So that's twice in the same game I've gotten a shiny with the wrong ability >_>

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten a shiny of my own since the original Johto, and that was a single shiny Raticate. This despite playing literally every gen game (in most cases both/all three versions) and completing each one's national dex.

Oh I don't feel bad. I'm quite chuffed I have two shinies. It would have been better if they had the right abilities though >_>

From memory the only other shinies I've had are a Machoke from Ruby, an Altaria in Sapphire, an Exploud from somewhere (was Ruby or Sapphire but can't remember), and I think that's it.

Decided to start using a guide to find the Pokés I haven't caught. Also managed to get all the Kalos and Kanto starters so far, still need Johto, Hoenn (except Torchic), Sinnoh and Unova starters, but I'll get Unova stuff on Friday probably once I pay for Bank.