Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

The trade thing still has as many morons as ever. Sometimes people will request a legendary that legitimately cannot be traded over it (due to a ribbon from an even or something), and it's just frustrating. I really hope with ORAS they make it so you can't request Pokemon that are only obtainable via event and can't be traded through the GTS.

The ribbon thing is fucking daft. If people want to trade away they should be able to.

I can breed a Meowth for you if you want one Apsham.

Benji, I would adore that.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trade thing still has as many morons as ever. Sometimes people will request a legendary that legitimately cannot be traded over it (due to a ribbon from an even or something), and it's just frustrating. I really hope with ORAS they make it so you can't request Pokemon that are only obtainable via event and can't be traded through the GTS.

The ribbon thing is fucking daft. If people want to trade away they should be able to.

I can breed a Meowth for you if you want one Apsham.

I think it's just a way of trying to get everyone to actually go out and acquire the events or something. It kind of sucks because some people can't go to get the event Pokemon, and then they are sort of punished I guess because then those vents can't be traded and such. I don't know. I love the games but there's still some stuff about them that annoy me.

Yeah, I found it funny how X and Y had the whole buzz about "worldwide release on the same day! thing, but Japan still gets all the events while everywhere else gets barely any in comparison. I understand why, but still.

Saying that, at least we got the Charizard and Magmar/Electabuzz here in the UK, the US seems to have had jack shit outside of that Vivillon and the Poke Bank Celebi.

Swapped my Shiny Quilladin (which I didn't need since I chose Chespin) for a Shiny Charizard. Sweet deal in my opinion.

Upon closer inspection, it appears to be the one that was given away by CoroCoro back in March. All the better! Could have come with the Mega Stone though.

Interesting little exchange now.

Traded a Gengar for a Lv90 Milotic that only knew Attract and Hidden Power :lol: traded that for a Lv70 Blastoise w/ a Mega Stone (which I already had) and then traded THAT for another Shiny Charizard, this time Lv100.

I rule at trading.