Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can. Do you want an egg or just a caught one?

I think it depends on the level - I think I would prefer trade for the XP boost, but I don't even have a single badge yet, so disobedience may be a problem.

Which reminds me, do I need to be at a certain point in the game to obtain this? The literature isn't clear, or I just missed it.

I think it depends on the level - I think I would prefer trade for the XP boost, but I don't even have a single badge yet, so disobedience may be a problem.

Which reminds me, do I need to be at a certain point in the game to obtain this? The literature isn't clear, or I just missed it.

Well you can only find them at level 25 in Y, which is where I found mine. I have an egg ready to trade over so you can just run around and hatch that if you like, that way it will obey you.

Well you can only find them at level 25 in Y, which is where I found mine. I have an egg ready to trade over so you can just run around and hatch that if you like, that way it will obey you.

Anything in particular you want for it?

League Champion! Final team was Sceptile, Sharpedo, Aggron, Latias, Heracross, and Camerupt (the freaking team MVP in the champion battle). I'm sending over all of my old Y Pokemon now. Shed a tear for the lonely Chespin who remains in the Y save. :(

If anybody wants any of the other starters you didn't pick I have all of them btw.

Also be sure to go north of the first town after you beat the game and then again after you beat the Delta Episode. Free Johto and Unova starters!

Just finished Badge #6 in Pokemon X. So far I've got a rotating cast of 8 Pokemon, all around level 45-55: I've got Gengar (50), Venusaur (51), Lucario (47), Greninja (52), Talonflame (50), Raichu (52), Gabite (34) and Shelgon (42).

I started to train Shelgon as my Dragon, but I caught a Gible and now I'm going with him because he has a Mega Evolution in X.

What are my weak points right now? I feel ill prepared for the Elite Four, because I feel like Raichu isn't the best electric pokemon and I think I may have troubles against a Dragon pokemon.