Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Is it wrong I still watch the anime before Soccer AM on Saturdays? For some reason, I love it. It could just be nostalgia but I'm addicted to it and I'll sit for an hour, watch two episodes and then play on the games during ad breaks of Soccer AM.

I got a Gameboy Colour for Pokemon Red and I think I had to pried away from it to eat.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Joe's DS/GBA Shopping List For Next Few Months

- Pokémon Ranger

- Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Red Rescue Team

- Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

- Pokémon Diamond

- Pokémon Pearl

- New Pokédex book

Guest clintcasey

Like I said they're using 3D sprites. The sprites themselves are still flat images but they're made to look like they're 3D.

• 4 weeks later...

Pokémon Wii

Pokémon Battle Revolution is a game coming out on the Nintendo Wii in 2007. This game is an update to the previous Pokémon Stadium games but also has an RPG element, like how Colosseum had the RPG and Battling aspects.

Pokémon Battle Revolution allows for the played to upload their Pokémon from the upcoming DS games Pokémon Diamond & Pearl so all of the new Pokémon are battleable in this beautiful 3D landscape.

This game also has WiFi features through the Nintendo Wii Connect24 for possible downloads to your DS games aswell as even possibly battling other trainers online worldwide.

Graphically the game is a step up from the previous games and even features the Pokémon physically hitting eachother and their attacks adversely affecting the landscapes.

Forgot this small thing too, a while ago:

Official English names for more Diamond/Pearl Pokémon

Manene & Manyula's US Names...Revealed!

Well, at Journey Across America this weekend, the US names for Manyula & Manene were revealed, some by officials and the merchandise for these Pokémon sold at it. Although no official word has come out yet, we are confident that these are accurate, but there is no way to tell until Nintendo comes out and says it. Here they are:

- Manyula, the evolution of Sneasel is now called: Weavile

- Manene, the pre-evolution of Mr. Mime is now called: Mime Jr.

Well, a slew of new informaiton has arrived about Diamond & Pearl from Coro Coro. Some Minor bits but here they are:

* The Day/Night system make a return;- Evening, Night, Morning, Noon & Afternoon

* The Pokémon Sprites vary between Male & Female Pokémon. Different patterns are on the different genders aswell as bigger or smaller features or even missing features.

* The Professor is called Nanakamado

* Manafi knows an attack called Heart Swap. This attack swaps status effects between all Pokémon on the field

* Buizeru knows Agility

* Lucario knows Metal Claw

* Buizeru's Ability is Swift Swim

* Lucario's Ability is Inner Focus

* Manafi has a new ability called Moist Body. This ability cures any status effect when it's Raining

* The Pokédex now features a weight comparison feature. The height and weight comparisons allow you to put your own height and weight in and compare with the Pokémon

* Buizeru is #056 in the Shinou Pokédex

* The Watch acts as a PokéNav called Pokétchi and has over 20 Features: Time Management, Monitoring of Pokémon in the Breeding Center, Type Chart and many more

I've played parts of Colosseum and got bored fast, I found myself struggling to play through it, now I'm playing XD and actually want to keep playing and am genuinely enjoying every second, nothing's really noticeably different, but did/does anyone else feel the same way?

Colosseum takes until snagging Entei, to get you involved in it really, well, it did me anyways.

XD makes a much smoother start I must admit, but I love Colosseum's final leg, with battling the previous bosses for a final time and then yourself.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

I'm really looking forward to Diamond and Pearl, just looking forward to getting playing them like everyone else and not having a care in the world if my team has the correct substitute statergy or not but just having a laugh and ball while playing it.

Will VBA play them or will I need something else, out of interest?

And I can't wait to capture myself a Buizeru - or whatever their American names will be.