Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I have a few requests, I need some photos for my diary. I already have a background I'd like for them, and here that is.

mh7gqf.gif

The following are the photos I need on it. :)

latest?cb=20160221164720     latest?cb=20130721205345    latest?cb=20150227085145    

latest?cb=20150811030307       TLHooper_display_image.jpg   05.jpg

Also, if someone could make me three belts. The promotion is called Worldwide PRO , the colorscheme of the promotion is dark green, but I wouldn't mind gold.. Honestly, feel free to do whatever you'd like to them, but the names are the Worldwide PRO World Heavyweight Championship, the Worldwide PRO Grand Champion, and the Worldwide PRO Tag Team Champions. Thank you! :)

Hey gang

Weekly bigish post here.Asu usal any help would be tremendously appreciated. Please let me know if you need any more info.

Christian

christian_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-

Finn Balor

finn_balor_2017_raw_png_by_ambriegnsasyl

Ember Moon (2 cuts)

ember_moon_nxt_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasyl

Ember_Moon_pro--a8d2f74f5a1f9c58ab7dd374

Killian Dain

killian_dain_nxt_2017_png_by_ambriegnsas

Lana

lana__2016_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-daqb

Dolph Ziggler (2 Cuts)

dolph_ziggler_2014_png_by_ambriegnsasylu

dolph_ziggler_2013_png_2_by_ambriegnsasy

Shinsuke Nakamura

shinsuke_nakamura_nxt_png_by_ambriegnsas

AJ Styles (NJPW 2 Cuts)

aj_styles_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-damgi
aj_styles_bullet_club_iwgp_heavyweight_c

The Revivial

the_revival_2016_nxt_tag_team_champions_

Eric Young

eric_young_2016_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16

Sasha Banks

sasha_banks_2016_muscle__fitness_magazin

Aleister Black

aleister_black_2017_nxt_render_by_ambrie

TM 61

nickMiller.jpgshaneTaylor.jpg

Su Yung

10636440_687763868033308_293170179924687

Jim Ross and Josh Barnett

jim-ross-josh-barnett-axs-tv_142ffcrbiqy

Katsuya Kitamura

%E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%91-9-3

Dave Finlay Jr

%E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%91%EF%

Bad Luck Fale

%E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%913-2-

Killer Elite Squad

smith2-1-392x523.jpglance-392x523.jpg

Kamatachi

%E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%913-39

Kenny Omega

%E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%916-1-

On 4/24/2017 at 20:59, Hardcore3 said:

@DeanAmbroseTM Your cuts are really good but I have a question for others. Would you prefer them to be zoomed out so you don't have half of the foreheads cut off? I think they look better that way.

I am very particular with mine. The eye line is set one third the way down. Similar to an artist sketching face. They have it sitting at the halfway point, but pushing mine to a third allows for shoulders in my pic etc.

It has it's downfalls obviously but as long as the pose is on a normal angle, it sits right.

ny8gap.jpg8yer2e.jpg
2dik0ph.jpg9jexc5.jpg
34nmnpv.jpg2gtr98k.jpg

I always start off with a larger image, in this case the size is 360x360.
Works well for the WWE Roster pages set at 1000x707 (Although a few are at 899x5?? something).
I put them in my game at this size as I always forget to scale them so in the Roster Screen, the quality looks poor. Don't do this xD

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Johnnydoom said:

fUCKbz4.jpg F7FVG50.jpg rfu9W3F.jpg 3iCsGc9.jpg Dq6HwPi.jpg Yiyss67.jpg MZpKgCh.jpg Sorry I couldn't remove the blurriness in the photos. I tried everything but nothing worked :( But I was able to put more color in your pictures and not have them look as old :D 

On 4/24/2017 at 06:59, Hardcore3 said:

@DeanAmbroseTM Your cuts are really good but I have a question for others. Would you prefer them to be zoomed out so you don't have half of the foreheads cut off? I think they look better that way.

My old guide post has a bit about that.

"I decided to put this together for people who want to start making pictures. Scrolling back through the thread I saw quite a few people who could do good cuts but messed up in other ways.

When you're making a picture you need three layers. A blank Kyky, a cut and a border.

Good

I'm going to start off showing what the resulting picture should look like
Good.jpg

Now we're going to look at some of the mistakes I've seen.

Border

We'll start with the biggest

Bad1.jpg

This one has the cut on top of the border instead of behind it. It looks lazy and unclean.

Stretching and squashing

Bad2.jpgBad3.jpg

In these the dimensions weren't kept right. The first one was made too thin and the second was stretched. The quality of the image is reduced along with making the worker look odd. In GIMP you can avoid this by holding down CTRL while resizing.

Placement

Bad4.jpgBad5.jpgBad6.jpg

The placement in these are all off. In the first the cut is too low. You should always try to clip the top of the head a little. look back at the correct image for an example. In the second the cut isn't centered and as a result there is a big empty space on the left. The third is the opposite of the first, it's too high. Too much of the cut's head was clipped off.

Size

Bad7.jpgBad8.jpgBad10.jpg

In these the size of the cut is all wrong. In the first two the cut is way too large. It's to the point you can barely see the background. In the third the cut is too small and will be horribly hard to look at in game. Body shots do not work, stick to head,chest and shoulders.

Bad9.jpg

This one is actually alright. It's not as confined as my good example which means it could look a little off in-game but there's a good chance it'll look just fine. I decided to include this one so I could make a specific warning, I know when you're doing Diva images it's tempting to make it smaller and smaller just to fit a little more cleavage in but at a certain point you just got to stop and go with what looks best. It worked out this time but a lot of times you'll just end up with a cut looking too small.

"

• Like 1

Dalys la Caribena (without the belt if possible)

C6SbJzuU0AADR6a.jpg

Artillero

cmll-artillero.jpg

SANADA

sanada_en-352x528.png

YAMATO

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/toryumonjapan/images/8/80/YAMATO_-_VerserK.png/revision/latest?cb=20151010055552

Triton

cmll-triton-final-de-la-gran-alternativa

Rey Hechicero

678617.jpeg

Masa Kitamiya

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/puroresusystem/images/c/cb/Masa_Kitamya.png/revision/20160903232433

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/puroresusystem/images/c/cb/Masa_Kitamya.png/revision/latest?cb=20160903232433

Hajime Ohara

CKnCyQOUwAAYVEx_zpss0qkebhu.jpg

Cheers for any assistance with these.

Edited by mr.socko2101
Pepper Parks Cut had already been done.