Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Here's my current project...

I'm updating some of the logos for the promotions that just 'pop-up- in the game.

Credit to TheWho87 as the ones you have inspired the ones I'm currently making.

And to the logos on google I altered to get these ones done :D

Here's some examples of where I'm up to so far.

Rocky Mountain Wrestling, Championship Contest Wresting, Overdose Wrestling & City Limits Fighting

logormw.jpglogoccw.jpglogoodw.jpglogoclf.jpg

I haven't changed them all i.e I've kept WLW & CGC and cut them then put them on the logo BG.

I probably won't do any RKY or kyky requests in the meantime and I'll post up the pack when I'm done.

Feedback on the samples would be nice too ^_^

Edited by Rocky Feller

KyKy please?

So why my request was ignored :(

Can I get Kaitlyn from NXT on Kyky?

http://www.wwe.com/s...s/studiophotos/

Pictures 2 and 6 please. Thanks

i'll post them all at the same time when i'm done doing them now :D

EDIT:

in no particular order (sorry, guys)

cmpunk.jpg?t=1284002843fatsabu.jpg?t=1284002844jdawg.jpg?t=1284002845kaitlyn3.jpg?t=1284002846kaitlyn.jpg?t=1284002849kaitlyn2.jpg?t=1284002849layla.jpg?t=1284002850richiesteamboat.jpg?t=1284002852sharmell.jpg?t=1284002857soldierc.jpg?t=1284002859themiz.jpg?t=1284002861

to whoever requested for FAT SABU and RICHIE STEAMBOAT, i'm not entirely happy with how the pics turned out, so i can re-do them if you like... :blush:

Edited by michgcs

Since when did KyKy have that big black border around it? I could be wrong, but it seems different?

That would depend on who that post was aimed at...

The border I posted for Kirkland was for that specific background which uses a 5px border.

kyky generally has a 1px border, as does RKY but depending on who's doing it, it can vary,

as you can see with Michgcs' border which is 2px, but that just maybe his style.

Since when did KyKy have that big black border around it? I could be wrong, but it seems different?

That would depend on who that post was aimed at...

The border I posted for Kirkland was for that specific background which uses a 5px border.

kyky generally has a 1px border, as does RKY but depending on who's doing it, it can vary,

as you can see with Michgcs' border which is 2px, but that just maybe his style.

whoops really? i might have accidentally doubled the border width >_<

to those whose pics got the double width border, you want me to redo them?

Edited by michgcs

Could I get a Natalya pic with the divas logo on it, and a David Hart Smith and a Tyson Kidd with the Unified Tag titles (before they turned into one belt) with the Championship Banner saying Unified Tag Champion or whatever they say.

All three on SD RKY pretty please. Thanks in advance.

Just a quick logo update...

I have completed 22 logos and have 30 to go... So I'm almost halfway :shifty:

I figured that if anyone wanted any of them for their games now, just let me know and I'll post them up for you.

A few more samples

Great White North Combat (I have to fix it as I put Wrestling instead of Combat), Piledriver Wrestling, Rings of Fire, Unbeatable Wrestling XTreme

fantasygwnc.jpgfantasypdw.jpgfantasyrof.jpgfantasyuwx.jpg

Remember if you do use these... the file names has to be "fantasy_(Insert initials here)"

I'm also about to do North of the Border and South of the Border wrestling logos

I'm contemplating having them be an affiliate of sorts So I might make the logos to be

EWR: NOTB & EWR: SOTB just so EWR is like the NWA of sorts.

This will only be visible via the logo though unless you change the promotion Name with an editor :unsure:

Thoughts?

• Like 1

I figured that if anyone wanted any of them for their games now, just let me know and I'll post them up for you.

A few more samples

Great White North Combat (I have to fix it as I put Wrestling instead of Combat), Piledriver Wrestling, Rings of Fire, Unbeatable Wrestling XTreme

Remember if you do use these... the file names has to be "fantasy_(Insert initials here)"

I'm also about to do North of the Border and South of the Border wrestling logos

I'm contemplating having them be an affiliate of sorts So I might make the logos to be

This will only be visible via the logo though unless you change the promotion Name with an editor :unsure:

Thoughts?

thoughts on the logos? i like the great white north one, the last two kinda became a bit hard to read, though... and the piledriver wrestling... the pic is just... :rolleyes: (although it's appropriate... just funny :lol:)

A few I put together, maybe others can use.

Natalya4.jpgNatalya5.jpgNatalya5-1.jpg

Natalya-1.jpgNatalya2-1.jpgKatie_Lea-2.jpg

Lacey2-1.jpgKaitlyn2.jpgKaitlyn.jpg

Haas.jpgHardcore.jpgShannon_Moore-1.jpg

Shawn_Davari.jpgTajiri-1.jpgThorn.jpg

Kip_James.jpgAnnie_Social.jpgGrafitti3.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

A few more samples

Thoughts?

This is a great idea... Silly question, though... Why not simply name the logos the way they need to be named from the get-go, that way you don't have "Mine DOESn't WORKKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" posts? :)

Suggestions on the ones you posted:

Piledriver Wrestling: Perhaps instead of the pic, have "Pile" vertical, plowing into "DRIVER" and jumbling the letters, with "WRESTLING" below that, maybe jumbling the word "Wrestling" to a lesser extent? Keep in mind, this is a VERY basic idea of mine and I'm no artist: Piledriver.jpg

OR, perhaps make the characters the "I" and "L" in "PILEDRIVER" and have the part of "WRESTLING" that the piledriver is taking place at be affected by the jumbled letter effect I tried to describe in the pic... The white guy could be the "I" and the one delivering the move could be the "L," especially if you bend his knees a bit more, like he's finished the move... Hopefully, that all makes sense.

Rings Of Fire: Like the idea, maybe multiple rings and I would use a different color for the text.

Unbeatable Wrestling Xtreme: Again, like the idea, but a bit tough to read... Perhaps make the entire graphic a bit bigger, so it fills more of the space?

Also, keep in mind I'm just looking at them here... I have no idea how they look ingame. Just my opinions. :)

-Bill

Before I post anything....

Nothing important, just a vent

STUPID ASS MUFUKKIN APOSTROPHE DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am naming them as they should be, I was just mentioning that for anyone who is using these samples because it doesnt come up with the correct name when you Save Image As.

I thought Id let people know what it was meant to be in case they didnt.

I like your idea for PDW and see what I can come up with.

ROF I can throw in more rings and alter the font to be clearer.

Ill just move the X-treme and see if that comes up better. Maybe re-colour it to white.

Thanks for the input and also to you to Michgcs for your input

And with the PileDriver logo, I made the silhouette out of Undertaker Tombstoning Kane :D So with your thinking, its very, well, funny.