Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Karl_Kramer.jpg

Wait... Karl Krammer??? (Side notes - 1, Sick top rope splash - 2, He taught me to take bumps)

Might have to try to dig out some WAW pics (facebook hunt seems likely) and complete my collection :P

Edited by Muppet92

Can I get John Cena on TNA RKY?

John_Cena_TNA.jpg

There you go

There was something about this pic that was annoying me and I couldn't figure it out...

But then I got it... It has no border :P I don't think it's important but I'd just thought I'd mention it...

And while I'm here, Here are my NXT_RKY cuts.

Rookies

Brodus_Clay.jpgByron_Saxton.jpgConor_OBrian.jpgDerrick_Bateman.jpgJacob_Novak.jpgJohnny_Curtis.jpg

Pros

Ted_DiBiase_NXT.jpgChris_Masters_NXT.jpgAlberto_Del_Rio_NXT.jpgDaniel_Bryan_NXT.jpgDolph_Ziggler_NXT.jpgR-Truth_NXT.jpg

Maryse_NXT.jpgqq4ubr.jpgqq4ubr.jpgqq4ubr.jpgVickie_Guerrero_NXT.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

John_Cena_TNA.jpg

There you go

There was something about this pic that was annoying me and I couldn't figure it out...

But then I got it... It has no border :P I don't think it's important but I'd just thought I'd mention it...

Rookies

Brodus_Clay.jpgByron_Saxton.jpgConor_OBrian.jpgDerrick_Bateman.jpgJacob_Novak.jpgJohnny_Curtis.jpg

Pros

Ted_DiBiase_NXT.jpgChris_Masters_NXT.jpgAlberto_Del_Rio_NXT.jpgDaniel_Bryan_NXT.jpgDolph_Ziggler_NXT.jpgR-Truth_NXT.jpg

Dang thought i'd forgotten something when i did this at stupid o'clock in the morning cause I couldn't sleep because it was snowing and I just wanted to throw snowballs at people

John_Cena2.jpg

I've also fixed my Jeff Hardy which I was about to post

Jeff_Hardy2.jpg

Edited by MarcoMagic

John_Cena_TNA.jpg

There you go

Rookies

Pros

Would it be possible to get Brodus, Dolph, Maryse, Vickie and R-Truth on regular KyKy? Thanks for everything you all do.

no longer needed

Edited by Kirkland

Some of these pics may be bad quality due to me having to print screen them, as they couldn't be saved any other way. Anyways, here they are

AKIRA, AKira Shoji, Alpha Female, April Davids, Becky James, Brittney Savage,

Cherry, Goddess, Hajime Ohara, Heather Owens, Io Shirai, Kana

KUSHIDA, Rain

6izlty.jpg2mmvm87.jpg2igiqrk.jpgnbfccx.jpg2dsl4dx.jpgjsp0cy.jpg

28hgyus.jpgwvsrgm.jpg10mv8n9.jpgfoehhi.jpg27ywrrt.jpg2j2ywt0.jpg

2elxhtz.jpg2nsmh4l.jpg

Nikki Bella Dolph Ziggler Kofi Kingston The Miz

Nikki_Bella.jpgDolph_Ziggler.jpgKofi_Kingston.jpgThe_Miz2.jpg

The Miz Brie Bella John Cena Undertaker

The_Miz.jpgBrie_Bella.jpgJohn_Cena.jpgUndertaker.jpg

These were done as a request. I now realise that I forgot the border.

If you're using photobucket to host your pics, try to move them to the right folder before linking it or the above will happen (Y)

Eddie is definitely back :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller

Nikki Bella Dolph Ziggler Kofi Kingston The Miz

Nikki_Bella.jpgDolph_Ziggler.jpgKofi_Kingston.jpgThe_Miz2.jpg

The Miz Brie Bella John Cena Undertaker

The_Miz.jpgBrie_Bella.jpgJohn_Cena.jpgUndertaker.jpg

These were done as a request. I now realise that I forgot the border.

If you're using photobucket to host your pics, try to move them to the right folder before linking it or the above will above (Y)

Just fixed them, I had to reorganize the folders as my computer was causing problems.