Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anyone have a high quality, 2011/Spartan World Tag Title picture thing on this backround (don't know what it's called)

WWEUltimateWrestling.jpg

The Backgrounds called "EIEIO" or some bloody thing...

WWE_World_Tag_Team5.jpg

Credit: TheWho87

**EDIT** Turns out it's called "EOAE"

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Does anyone have a high quality, 2011/Spartan World Tag Title picture thing on this backround (don't know what it's called)

WWEUltimateWrestling.jpg

The Backgrounds called "EIEIO" or some bloody thing...

Credit: TheWho87

**EDIT** Turns out it's called "EOAE"

Its named after the guy who made it and the initial packs i think his username was EndOfAnEra hence the EOAE title.

And now for something completly different

Bill DeMott (x2), Bubblegum Celeste Bonin (Kaitlyn), Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), Heath Slater, Hieracon, Jimmy Havok, Justin Gabriel, Kobald, Kodama, Layla El (x2), Madison Eagles, Mistico (Sin Cara), Nicole Matthews, Obariyon, Reid Flair

Removing Broken Links

EDIT:

Just one more I needed for the TEW updates

Rush

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

Guest rasko

can i get Sting, Kurt Angle, Wade Barrett, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Scott Steiner, William Regal, Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, Jack Evans, CIMA, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Scott Hall, Sid Vicious, Lance Storm, X-Pac, Kiyoshi and Kane on KYKY?

Thank you very much

can i get Sting, Kurt Angle, Wade Barrett, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Scott Steiner, William Regal, Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, Jack Evans, CIMA, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Scott Hall, Sid Vicious, Lance Storm, X-Pac, Kiyoshi and Kane on KYKY?

Thank you very much

Photobucket search (Y)

I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to post this because this topic is for wrestler pics.

However i am not sure where else to post this so that is why i am posting it in here.

I was wondering if anybody has made any KYKY pics of the RAW and SmackDown! Money In The Bank breifcases?

Not with any wrestlers holding them just the breifcases on they're own.

The reason why i am asking is because i ned/would like 1 pic of the SmackDown! MITB breifcase on a KYKY background and another pic of the RAW MITB breifcase on a KYKY background as well.

If nobody has done them here is a pic of each breifcase just in case somebody is willing to create the pics for me.

SmackDown!

img9260547.jpg

RAW!

img9260546.jpg

Thank you in advance

BMH

I don't think anyone has done them on kyky because titles are generally put on the EOAE background.

I done these a while ago

16nii9.jpg17bwnt.jpg

If it's not what you're after, or you prefer the others, well, too bad.

HAHAHAHA I'll possibly have a crack at it later on