Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Brad Martin, Christian Abel, Conrad Kennedy III, Crazzy Steve, Derek Wylde, Jake O'Reilly, Jimmy Jacobs (x2), Johnny Devine, Jon Bolen, Josh Abercrombie, Kris Chambers, Mat Duvall, Noam Dar, Osyris, Petey Williams, Phil Atlas, Tyson Dux, Xtremo

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

I already have a picture of CM Punk and Mason Ryan wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-shirts

CM_Punk-1.jpg And MasonRyan-7.jpg

However I can't seem to find any pictures of David Otunga and/or Michael McGillicutty wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-Shirt on a KYKY background like the two above.

So i was wondering if anybody had those pictures?

An if not would anybody mind/be willing to create a picture of David Otunga and a picture of Michael McGillicutty wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-Shirt like the two pictures above (with both Otunga and McGillicutty facing the camera in the picture) for me?

Thank you in advance

BMH

I appreciate you being willing to share this pic of McGillicutty.

Thanks brenchleyboy.

Hopefully somebody else will either have a pic of Otunga wearing the shirt or will be willing to create a pic of him wearing the shirt.

BMH

Edited by BMH

May I have this Xavier Woods in KYKY? Thanks in advance!

XavierWood.jpg

I already have a picture of CM Punk and Mason Ryan wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-shirts

CM_Punk-1.jpg And MasonRyan-7.jpg

However I can't seem to find any pictures of David Otunga and/or Michael McGillicutty wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-Shirt on a KYKY background like the two above.

So i was wondering if anybody had those pictures?

An if not would anybody mind/be willing to create a picture of David Otunga and a picture of Michael McGillicutty wearing the CM Punk Nexus T-Shirt like the two pictures above (with both Otunga and McGillicutty facing the camera in the picture) for me?

Thank you in advance

BMH

DavidOtunga-19.jpgMichaelMcGillicutty-11.jpg

• Like 1

Tommy_Dreamer18.jpg

Could I possibly have this Tommy Dreamer with the ECW title belt (2006 style) please?

mizus.jpg

Could I possibly have this on kyky please?

TommyDreamer-3.jpgTheMiz.jpg

Edit** Added Y2Jfan111's request

Gavin.jpgJakob.jpgAres.jpgChuckTaylor-2.jpgTonyNese.jpgCloudy-2.jpgCheech-2.jpgHomicide.jpg

Edited by Jess

If somebody gets a chance could I possibly get an AJ Lee with the Womens title (cause the divas is uuuuuglyyyy!) and either one of these (or both if you're feeling ambitious! lol) with the Intercontinental? Thanks so much!

http://i1118.photobu...derZim442/2.jpg

http://i1118.photobu...derZim442/8.jpg

(Oh, and PS... both on KyKy if possible. Thanks again!)

Edited by Kaiser679