FLiam

Could I get the following please:

Kharma (WWE Women's Title)

Lay-cool (TNA Ko Tag Titles)

Amy Lee (WWE Hardcore Title)

Jazz (WWE US Title)

Sara Del Ray (TNA KO Title)

Canadian Ninjas (WWE SD Tag Titles)

Tamina (TNA TV Title, think that's the name it goes by these days)

Thanks in advance.

Far from what I'd call my best work... Hopefully these still work for you. I had a tough time finding nice pics of the indy women, as well as the Hardcore title, of course.

amyleehardcore.jpgjazzus.jpgkharmawmn.jpgtaminatnatv.jpg

portiatag.jpgnicoletag.jpgmccooltnawmntag.jpglaylatnawmntag.jpg

EDIT:

forgot one.

delraytnawmn.jpg

Edited by michgcs

Could I get the following please:

Kharma (WWE Women's Title)

Lay-cool (TNA Ko Tag Titles)

Amy Lee (WWE Hardcore Title)

Jazz (WWE US Title)

Sara Del Ray (TNA KO Title)

Canadian Ninjas (WWE SD Tag Titles)

Tamina (TNA TV Title, think that's the name it goes by these days)

Thanks in advance.

Far from what I'd call my best work... Hopefully these still work for you. I had a tough time finding nice pics of the indy women, as well as the Hardcore title, of course.

amyleehardcore.jpgjazzus.jpgkharmawmn.jpgtaminatnatv.jpg

portiatag.jpgnicoletag.jpgmccooltnawmntag.jpglaylatnawmntag.jpg

EDIT:

forgot one.

delraytnawmn.jpg

• Like 1

A few of these have been posted recently bud, check this page and a few back, Michgcs does an excellent job of cutting these, so im sure the rest your waiting for will be cut soon, FCW updating their roster and pictures has made a lot of work for the poor guy recently lol

Yes, this please. Hardcore, if you could please edit your request and take out the ones already done, I can start with the rest. Thanks.

A few of these have been posted recently bud, check this page and a few back, Michgcs does an excellent job of cutting these, so im sure the rest your waiting for will be cut soon, FCW updating their roster and pictures has made a lot of work for the poor guy recently lol

Yes, this please. Hardcore, if you could please edit your request and take out the ones already done, I can start with the rest. Thanks.

che

The pictures I chose were all different to the ones I had seen previously cut, apart from Brad Maddox which I've deleted. I understand that some are similar and have searched all the names twice now to make sure.

che

The pictures I chose were all different to the ones I had seen previously cut, apart from Brad Maddox which I've deleted. I understand that some are similar and have searched all the names twice now to make sure.

Okay, I appreciate that.