Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Continued from previous post

Lord Tensai (x2), Mark Haskins, Marty Scurll, Masumi Arakawa, Matt Taven, Mercedes KV, Michelle K Hasluck, Mika Iida, Mika Nishio, Mikey Whiplash, Moeka Haruhi, Moon Mizuki, MVK, Nagisa Nozaki, Reika, Robbie Dynamite, Ryback (x2), Sachie Abe, Sakura Candle, Samuray del Sol, Savannah Summers, Seleziya Sparx, Sendai Sachiko, Shane Hagadorn, Shanna, Shuu Shibutani, Simply Dvyne, Sonoko Kato, Spud, Taeler Hendrix, Tanny Mouse, Terra Calaway, Todd Grisham, Tomoko Morii, Toshie Uematsu, Tsubasa Kuragaki, Tyson Kidd, Undertaker, Vader, Veronica Fairchild, Yoshiko Tamura, Yuki Miyazaki, Yumi Oka

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

Lord Tensai (x2), Mark Haskins, Marty Scurll, Masumi Arakawa, Matt Taven, Mercedes KV, Michelle K Hasluck, Mika Iida, Mika Nishio, Mikey Whiplash, Moeka Haruhi, Moon Mizuki, MVK, Nagisa Nozaki, Reika, Robbie Dynamite, Ryback (x2), Sachie Abe, Sakura Candle, Samuray del Sol, Savannah Summers, Seleziya Sparx, Sendai Sachiko, Shane Hagadorn, Shanna, Shuu Shibutani, Simply Dvyne, Sonoko Kato, Spud, Taeler Hendrix, Tanny Mouse, Terra Calaway, Todd Grisham, Tomoko Morii, Toshie Uematsu, Tsubasa Kuragaki, Tyson Kidd, Undertaker, Vader, Veronica Fairchild, Yoshiko Tamura, Yuki Miyazaki, Yumi Oka

Lord_Tensai.jpgLord_Tensai2.jpgMark_Haskins-1.jpgMarty_Scurll.jpgMasumi_Arakawa.jpgMatt_Taven.jpgMercedes_KV.jpgMichelle_K_Hasluck.jpgMika_Iida-1.jpgMika_Nishio.jpgMikey_Whiplash-1.jpgMoeka_Haruhi.jpgMoon_Mizuki.jpgMVK.jpgNagisa_Nozaki-1.jpgReika.jpgRobbie_Dynamite.jpgRyback.jpgRyback3.jpgSachie_Abe-1.jpgSakura_Candle.jpgSamuray_del_Sol.jpgSavannah_Summers.jpgSeleziya_Sparx.jpgSendai_Sachiko.jpgShane_Hagadorn.jpgShanna-2.jpgShuu_Shibutani.jpgSimply_Dvyne.jpgSonoko_Kato-1.jpgSpud-2.jpgTaeler_Hendrix-1.jpgTanny_Mouse.jpgTerra_Calaway-1.jpgTodd_Grisham.jpgTomoko_Morii.jpgToshie_Uematsu-1.jpgTsubasa_Kuragaki-1.jpgTyson_Kidd.jpgUndertaker-3.jpgVader-1.jpgVeronica_Fairchild.jpgYoshiko_Tamura.jpgYuki_Miyazaki.jpgYumi_Oka.jpg

Best pics of Tensai, Ryback and Tyson Kidd (very awesome!) I've seen. Do you put them all in your photobucket still?

Lord_Tensai.jpgLord_Tensai2.jpgMark_Haskins-1.jpgMarty_Scurll.jpgMasumi_Arakawa.jpgMatt_Taven.jpgMercedes_KV.jpgMichelle_K_Hasluck.jpgMika_Iida-1.jpgMika_Nishio.jpgMikey_Whiplash-1.jpgMoeka_Haruhi.jpgMoon_Mizuki.jpgMVK.jpgNagisa_Nozaki-1.jpgReika.jpgRobbie_Dynamite.jpgRyback.jpgRyback3.jpgSachie_Abe-1.jpgSakura_Candle.jpgSamuray_del_Sol.jpgSavannah_Summers.jpgSeleziya_Sparx.jpgSendai_Sachiko.jpgShane_Hagadorn.jpgShanna-2.jpgShuu_Shibutani.jpgSimply_Dvyne.jpgSonoko_Kato-1.jpgSpud-2.jpgTaeler_Hendrix-1.jpgTanny_Mouse.jpgTerra_Calaway-1.jpgTodd_Grisham.jpgTomoko_Morii.jpgToshie_Uematsu-1.jpgTsubasa_Kuragaki-1.jpgTyson_Kidd.jpgUndertaker-3.jpgVader-1.jpgVeronica_Fairchild.jpgYoshiko_Tamura.jpgYuki_Miyazaki.jpgYumi_Oka.jpg

Best pics of Tensai, Ryback and Tyson Kidd (very awesome!) I've seen. Do you put them all in your photobucket still?

Everything i cut goes into my photobucket account, i cant be bothered sorting them anymore though so it all goes into one folder, when thats filled open up another.

• Like 1

Can I have the following edits/cuts done; spoilered for size:

CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Abyss, Randy Orton with the ECW Heavyweight title

ecwchampbeltzj8-1.png

2coh2q0.jpgsamoajoetnatag001.jpgabysstnaworld.jpg

Samoa Joe, Homicide, PJ Polaco with the ECW Television title

ecwtv.png

samoajoetnatag001.jpgsamoajoetnatag.jpghomicide.jpgjustincredibleme9.jpg

MCMG & The Briscoes with the ECW Tag Team titles

ECW_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png

shelleytag.jpgsabintag.jpg2em0eo8.jpgmarkbriscoe.jpgmarkbriscoe1.jpgjaybriscoe.jpg

Sara Del Rey, Victoria/Tara/Lisa Marie Varon with the WWE/F Womens title

womenstitle.png

delraytnawmn.jpgSara_Del_Rey.jpgTara-4.jpgTara2-2.jpg

Huge thanks to whoever fills my request even in part

Edited by AxillaryDeezy

Try to find me a clear picture of someone with the tag title over their shoulder where their hands aren't all over the plate and I'll do them.

Which version of the titles do you want the most? I found this

team3d.jpg

And I might be able to use it but might not. If I can't I'll have to go with the others.

I think those will work. I like the WCW belts as those seem to be the most clearly visible. Think you could slap the ECW logo over the WCW logo on those belts is they work better for you.

Try to find me a clear picture of someone with the tag title over their shoulder where their hands aren't all over the plate and I'll do them.

Is this usable?

Dudleys1.jpg

• Like 1

Is this usable?

Dudleys1.jpg

magnificent

I'll get on those tonight as soon as I win an online WWE12 match.

Could I get two mock requests done please, it's for a Halloween Diva Contest :)

Tamina as Storm from the X-Men (preferably with the short hair from X3 but don't mind if it's long) & Daffney as Harley Quinn from Batman.

Thanks to whomever can do them for me.