Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I get two mock requests done please, it's for a Halloween Diva Contest :)

Tamina as Storm from the X-Men (preferably with the short hair from X3 but don't mind if it's long) & Daffney as Harley Quinn from Batman.

Thanks to whomever can do them for me.

Not the most polished works, but I hope you could use them:

taminastorm.jpgdaffneyharley.jpg

Could I get two mock requests done please, it's for a Halloween Diva Contest :)

Tamina as Storm from the X-Men (preferably with the short hair from X3 but don't mind if it's long) & Daffney as Harley Quinn from Batman.

Thanks to whomever can do them for me.

Not the most polished works, but I hope you could use them:

taminastorm.jpgdaffneyharley.jpg

thank you.

• Like 1

I had to start all over with EWR with a new computer. I've found just about everything I can think of that I used to have except for a few logos:

Juggalo Championship Wrestling

Squared Circle Wrestling

NCW Femmes Fatales

All three logos can be found in the "Beginners" update located in the first post of this thread: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88307

-Bill

I had to start all over with EWR with a new computer. I've found just about everything I can think of that I used to have except for a few logos:

Juggalo Championship Wrestling

Squared Circle Wrestling

NCW Femmes Fatales

All three logos can be found in the "Beginners" update located in the first post of this thread: http://www.ewbattleg...showtopic=88307

-Bill

Oh wow. Thanks Bill. Never paid any attention to the Beginners update thing and always downloaded just Data. Thank you sir.

EDIT

Guess I should have been more specific. Sorry about that. Could I get those on the same background as The Who's logos?

Edited by jterreau