Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Pic need of Big Rocco N Sally Boy , Fabulous Frank , Chasyn Rance , Both Of The British Lions , Chris Jones , Earl Huff , Eric Porter , J-Dawg, Jessika Haze , Joey Eastman,Maximum Capacity , Pablo Marquez , Richie Steamboat , Ricky Vega , Shawn Murphy , Shawn Osbourne , and Tommy Vandal ....cant hardly finding any decent pics of them so my bad for not getting any source guys :(

Can I get a generic looking title belt on this? BVD is often champion in my Backyard to Global game.(if you can find a better brandon van danielson pic feel free to use it instead)

Brandon_Van_Danielson.jpg

Anyone know who this is? Came up when I was looking for Angela Fong pics.

IMG_1421--article_image.jpg

Thats Saylor James/Catalina White. Former FCW diva and Jack Swaggers fiance/wife.

Pic need of Big Rocco N Sally Boy , Fabulous Frank , Chasyn Rance , Both Of The British Lions , Chris Jones , Earl Huff , Eric Porter , J-Dawg, Jessika Haze , Joey Eastman,Maximum Capacity , Pablo Marquez , Richie Steamboat , Ricky Vega , Shawn Murphy , Shawn Osbourne , and Tommy Vandal ....cant hardly finding any decent pics of them so my bad for not getting any source guys :(

Just done a quick test...

I opened this page... http://photobucket.com/

Used the search bar on the top right of the page

Searched random names off your list (checked 7 names)

and every name came up with a pic on kyky on the first search page.

All on TheWho87ewr photobucket albums too.

Just done a quick test...

I opened this page... http://photobucket.com/

Used the search bar on the top right of the page

Searched random names off your list (checked 7 names)

and every name came up with a pic on kyky on the first search page.

All on TheWho87ewr photobucket albums too.

I doubt that Earl Huff came up ... <_<

Didn't check it, Just did and no...

There is a way to get a pic of Earl Huff..

Ask Bill1996. In his updates he has peoples pics set at NoPic.jpg or Unknown.jpg if he can't find or doesn';t have one.

When it comes to Earl Huff, he has Earl_Huff.jpg

So going on that, the possibiltiy of Bill having it is, in my mind, good..

It won't be on kyky or anything but the original BG and probably not an awesome pic to cut either, but it's worth a shot.

I cannot say the same for Keiichi Ooba though... he has NoPic.jpg

Ahhh... These things we learn ^_^

Edited by Rocky Feller

Earl_Huff.jpg

That's what I have for Earl Huff... Ooba, can't even prove he is real, as of yet... Just google searched him and most of the results were EWR diaries.

Is anyone else having probs getting Jamie Keyes pics? Looks like they took her off the divas page and when I click on photos in her NXT profile, it's empty.

-Bill

Earl_Huff.jpg

That's what I have for Earl Huff... Ooba, can't even prove he is real, as of yet... Just google searched him and most of the results were EWR diaries.

Is anyone else having probs getting Jamie Keyes pics? Looks like they took her off the divas page and when I click on photos in her NXT profile, it's empty.

-Bill

thanks Bill! :w00t:

In my TEw I'm bringing back NXT and would like some of those Rookie Pro things where they're both on the same pic if anyone could make them for me :)

1. Alex Kozlov - pro Jack Swagger.

2. Amazing Red - pro John Morrison

3. Dragon Kid - pro Ultimo Dragon.

4. Eddie Edwards - pro William Regal.

5. Charly Manson - pro Goldust.

6. Sonjay Dutt - pro The Miz.

7. Kenny King - pro Kofi Kingston.

8. Tyler Black - pro Raven.

Edited by BK2010