Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone got pics of Dean Peters aka Brady Boone, Bobby Jaggers, Cocoa Samoa, Jesse and Art Barr, Lauren Davenport, Mike Miller, Moondog Moretti, Timothy Well aka Rex King, Rip Oliver, Stan Stasiak, Steve Simpson, The Equilizer and Timothy Flowers,

I know, but I like that pose..anyone have a clear pic of that?

how's this one, sunshine?

X-Pac.jpg

That one's perfect, thanks!

Guest The Phenomenal Red
Is there any pictures of Ophidian out there without his snake head mask on? Amasis was signed away a while back and I'm pushing Ophidian so I wanted to redo him a bit.

Use a random picture I guess... <_<

Is there any pictures of Ophidian out there without his snake head mask on? Amasis was signed away a while back and I'm pushing Ophidian so I wanted to redo him a bit.

Thats what I was going to resort to, but I just wanted to be sure if there really was one out there.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thats what I was going to resort to, but I just wanted to be sure if there really was one out there.

Not to my knowledge but we all know CHIKARA is big on kayfabing the identities except for the guys who wrestle without masks.