Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Guest The Phenomenal Red
is it me or does most of those lucha pics not work? (well they do work just not as images link to the file and they work i just CBA doing that)

also i know a few names up there i think i have pics for in my bucket

In some ways/case you are right, however several either re-gimmicked like Murete Cibernetica(El Mesias/Ricky Banderas) and/or lost their mask like in the case of Lizmark Jr.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
NP BTW how many of them are in Bills update, i could barely fand half of them in there

OK to explain, here's the break down.

Several(Apocalipsis, Black Terry, Caligula, Dr Cerebro, Euphoria, Flash, Freelance, La Sombra, Mascara Purpa, Messala, Mictlan, Nosferatu, Sensei, Trauma I, Trauma II, I have suggested a few times or in the Lucha Update from February 2008... <_<

RayMan is the El Hombre Sin Nombre in the game. NOTE: he hasn't used that name in almost two years now...

Dragon Rojo Jr, Dr. X, Felino, (El) Gato Eveready II, (El) Intocable, Lizmark Jr./(El) Hijo De Lizmark, Loco Max Loco Valentino, Maniaco, Mosco De La Merced(currently X-Fly), Mosco De La Merced II(currently Loco Valentino), Mr. Mexico, Mr. Niebla, Murete Cibernetica(Ricky Bandereas/El Mesias), Nemesis AAA, Nitro, Ramstein, Rayo Del Jalisco, Rey Cometa, Sangre Azteca, Super Calo, X-Fly are in the game currently.

The others I am working on stats on. However, all of them are in a lucha update based off of the October update I was working on for myself and a few friends.

i get the whole mexican cross gimmick thing its kinda like the whole Tiger Mask & Black Tiger thing, i just wanted to sort it out since i have been trying to fix my bucket conserning these lucha guys i think i did Histeria & Psicosis sorting out the diffrent versions, i'll just rename that one and set it right

oh and no offence but since Bill's updates are the main ones going these days i tend to change/fix links to his stats hence why i already had a few guys you named they were just named wrong

The one you posted with Felino. Brazo_Jr.jpg= Brazo de Plata Jr. as his old gimmick of Kronos, the pic I posted is of him in the Brazo de Plata Jr. gimmick. He is now working as Psycho Clown in AAA

Brazo_Jr2.jpg=Brazo Jr., a worker that had a brief run in IWRG & has basically disappeared/re-gimmicked

More then likely just an indy wrestler that bought rights to the gimmick of the son of El Brazo & un-related to the Los Brazos gigantic wrestling family

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I believe they are the same. The only thing is it was two different workers(Nemesis AAA and then Alan) that have used it, hence the I & II. And yes Brazo Jr. is a possible son much like Cien Caras Jr, El Hijo Del Cien Caras(actually related to the Volador family) and Mascara Ano 2000 Jr where they are "considered" sons despite the fact they aren't. The worse part is due to the fact Mexico is years behind the whole Kayfabe deal, it is taken as fact...<_<

And that's the lucha 101 lesson of the day.