Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I don't post pics and stuff too often, but figured I had a couple that might help, or that people would want...

First, a new Shimmer logo:

logo_SHI.jpg

Second (and probably more wanted)... This is the best pic so far (that I could find anyway) of the new "Cody Rhodes Retro" IC title:

20111006_ic_rhodeshbk_l.jpg

I know it's not the greatest, but again, it's the best I've found so far and figure some of the photoshop wizards on here could make it work, at least until a better pic comes along.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Colt Cabana w/ US Championship, WWE Championship and Raw Money in the Bank (all seperate pictures)

Shelton Benjamin w/ SmackDown Money in the Bank

Max Buck w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

Jeremy Buck w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

Davey Richards w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

Eddie Edwards w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

all on kyky. thanks in advance!

Edited by 0wen

Can I get one of Tyson Kidd's current shaved head, and Winter with the Knockout's title on KyKy?

tjwilson.jpgkatlanoirtnaknock.jpg

Can I get the following on KyKy:

Abyss w/ TNA World Title

Samoa Joe w/ TNA Tag Title

Husky Harris w/ TNA Tag Title

I don't love the Joe ones but the best I could manage.

samoajoetnatag001.jpgsamoajoetnatag.jpgabysstnaworld.jpgwindhamrotundatnatag001.jpgwindhamrotundatnatag.jpg

By the way, I thought Joe and Harris were an odd combo when I first read it but looking at the pictures I get it. I like to make tag images that match up and it was easy for them. Nice pairing.

And some more random cuts (most taken from new pictures on the OVW and ROH sites).

Mickie James (with Knockout title); Caprice Coleman; Cary Silkin; Cedric Alexander; Matt Jackson; Nick Jackson; TJ Perkins; Alex Silva; Benjamin Bray; Christian Mascagne; Hannah Blossom; Holly Blossom; Mickie Knuckles/Izza Belle Smothers; Jack Black; James Thomas; Jessie Belle Smothers; Jim Boonno; Johnny Spade; Michael Hayes; Paredyse; Randy Terrez; Rocco Bellagio; Colossus Kennedy; Dick Togo, Solo Darling; Tony Gunn; Trailer Park Trash; Abyss x2; Nikki Bellla x4; Brie Bella

mickiejamestnaknock.jpgcapricecoleman.jpgcarysilkin.jpgcedricalexander.jpgmattjackson005.jpg

nickjackson005.jpgtjperkins.jpgalexsilvao.jpgbenjaminbray.jpgchrisbolin.jpg

christianmascagne.jpghannahblossom.jpghollyblossom.jpgmickieknuckles.jpgjackblackb.jpg

jamesthomas.jpgjessiebellesmothers009.jpgjimboonno.jpgjohnnyspade.jpgmichaelhayes.jpg

paredyse.jpgrandyterrez.jpgroccobellagio.jpgcolossuskennedy.jpgdicktogo.jpg

solodarling.jpgtonygunn.jpgtrailerparktrash.jpgabyss009.jpgabyss008.jpg

nicolegarcia007.jpgnicolegarcia042.jpgnicolegarcia041.jpgnicolegarcia.jpgbrianagarcia.jpg

Edited by galacticgonzo
  • Like 1

Can I get the following on KyKy:

Abyss w/ TNA World Title

Samoa Joe w/ TNA Tag Title

Husky Harris w/ TNA Tag Title

I don't love the Joe ones but the best I could manage.

samoajoetnatag001.jpgsamoajoetnatag.jpgabysstnaworld.jpgwindhamrotundatnatag001.jpgwindhamrotundatnatag.jpg

By the way, I thought Joe and Harris were an odd combo when I first read it but looking at the pictures I get it. I like to make tag images that match up and it was easy for them. Nice pairing.

Ahah thanks a lot man, really appreciate it! Yeah I was so surprised when I seen he was in FCW and not WWE, the idea just instantly came to my head to pick him up and team him with Joe.

Ahah thanks a lot man, really appreciate it! Yeah I was so surprised when I seen he was in FCW and not WWE, the idea just instantly came to my head to pick him up and team him with Joe.

Two fat tough looking bastards as a tag team? It works for me.

Some new Ice Ribbon pics

Aika Ando, Dorami Nagano, Hikari Minami, Hikaru Shida, Kurumi, Maki Narumiya, Meare Naito, Minori Makiba, Neko Nitta, Ray, Riho, Seina, Tsukasa Fujimoto, Tsukushi

Removing Broken Links

One of Shimmer's new Sparkle gals

KC Spinelli

Removing Broken Links

And cause I am lazy a couple of non-wrestler pics

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Colt Cabana w/ US Championship, WWE Championship and Raw Money in the Bank (all seperate pictures)

Shelton Benjamin w/ SmackDown Money in the Bank

Max Buck w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

Jeremy Buck w/ WWE Tag Team Championship

all on kyky. thanks in advance!

anyone? D:

Edited by 0wen

Jake Carter (Is this Jesse White, Vaders Kid?)

Removing Broken Links

Some Shimmer pics from their Facebook

Davina Rose, Hailey Hatred, Jett Riley, Kalamity

Removing Broken Links

And some WWE ones

Bryan Danielson (X2), Cody Rhodes

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87