Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could somebody please edit this pic for me so that rather than saying 'World Wrestling Entertainment' in the top banner, it says 'World Championship Wrestling'? Would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'll have a shot at it when I get some time.

3145cnb.jpg

I'm planning to start a game with re-introducing WCW as the third brand.

on KyKy please, quite a big request....

Chris Jericho w/ WWE Championship

Austin Aries w/ WWE Championship

Chris Hero w/ WWE Championship

Antonio Cesaro w/ WWE Championship

Rob Van Dam w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Wade Barrett w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Samoa Joe w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Elijah Burke w/ United States Championship

Bobby Lashley w/ United States Championship

Jimmy Jacobs w/ United States Championship

Xavier Woods w/ Intercontinental Championship

Jeff Hardy w/ Intercontinental Championship

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins w/ Intercontinental Championship

thanksss

Edited by 0wen

Not too sure this is the right place for this, but is there anyway I can get someone to make me a promotion logo? The companies name is Independent World Wrestling. I would kinda like the letter IWW in the forefront with a basic wrestling ring in the background. Thanks in advance.

on KyKy please, quite a big request....

Chris Jericho w/ WWE Championship

Austin Aries w/ WWE Championship

Chris Hero w/ WWE Championship

Antonio Cesaro w/ WWE Championship

Rob Van Dam w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Wade Barrett w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Samoa Joe w/ World Heavyweight Championship

Elijah Burke w/ United States Championship

Bobby Lashley w/ United States Championship

Jimmy Jacobs w/ United States Championship

Xavier Woods w/ Intercontinental Championship

Jeff Hardy w/ Intercontinental Championship

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins w/ Intercontinental Championship

thanksss

herowwe.jpgherowwe2.jpgclaudiowwe.jpgbarrettwhc.jpgsheamuswhc.jpgsheamuswhc2.jpg

• Like 1

Mark Henry with the WHC? I'm surprised I haven't found one in this thread. Also if anyone is feeling up to it I need Yoshi Tatsu and Taiji Ishimori with John Morrison-like sunglasses.

Can I get pictures of the following wrestlers with the current belt they hold on KyKy?

Robbie E (TV Title)

Gail Kim (Knockouts and Knockouts tag, preferably three pictures. One with both belts, the other two with one belt, sorry if that's too specific)

Madison Rayne (Knockouts tag)

Shelton Benjamin (ROH tag)

Charlie Haas (ROH Tag)

Not too proud of these, but ehh. I had a bit of a hard time finding suitable pics pinch.gif

robbietnatv.jpgrobbietnatv2.jpgmadisontnawmntag.jpggailtnawmntag.jpg

gailtnawmn.jpggailtnawmn2.jpggailtnawmnandtag.jpghaasrohtag.jpgbenjaminrohtag.jpg

Can I get a Zack Ryder in suit on Kyky please?

rydersuit.jpg

I don't know how difficult this would be but could somebody KYK a picture of the Great Khali wearing a crown as if he won King of the Ring?

I found a couple good (I think) pictures of King Booker's crown:

King_Booker2.jpgKing_Booker.jpgbookerT_crop_340x234.jpg?1296688734

Thanks in advance.

kingkhali.jpg

Mark Henry with the WHC? I'm surprised I haven't found one in this thread. Also if anyone is feeling up to it I need Yoshi Tatsu and Taiji Ishimori with John Morrison-like sunglasses.

yoshishades.jpgTaiji_Ishimori3shades.jpghenrywhc.jpg

Perfect! Thanks

• Like 1

rydersuit.jpg

Can you do this without the hat? Other than that it's perfect. I just don't think the hat suits it.

rydersuit2.jpg

Yeah, I know the hair's s--t, but I was too lazy to make a new one right now. If you want I can do it again, but his headband's almost guaranteed to be there.

Can I get pictures of the following wrestlers with the current belt they hold on KyKy?

Robbie E (TV Title)

Gail Kim (Knockouts and Knockouts tag, preferably three pictures. One with both belts, the other two with one belt, sorry if that's too specific)

Madison Rayne (Knockouts tag)

Shelton Benjamin (ROH tag)

Charlie Haas (ROH Tag)

Not too proud of these, but ehh. I had a bit of a hard time finding suitable pics pinch.gif

robbietnatv.jpgrobbietnatv2.jpgmadisontnawmntag.jpggailtnawmntag.jpg

gailtnawmn.jpggailtnawmn2.jpggailtnawmnandtag.jpghaasrohtag.jpgbenjaminrohtag.jpg

Those are all great thanks. I just have one request. Could you use more recent pictures of Haas and Benjamin? Here's ones that will work:

th_Charlie_Haas.jpgth_Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Could I also get a one of Cody Rhodes without his protective mask, but with the current Intercontinental Championship? Since he seems to have stopped using the mask.

Edited by Dejay11chris

Those are all great thanks. I just have one request. Could you use more recent pictures of Haas and Benjamin? Here's ones that will work:

th_Charlie_Haas.jpgth_Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Could I also get a one of Cody Rhodes without his protective mask, but with the current Intercontinental Championship? Since he seems to have stopped using the mask.

Sorry, I couldn't fit the titles on those specific pics. I searched some more and got this:

benjaminrohtag-1.jpghaasrohtag-1.jpg

The pics of the ROH tag titles that I found aren't very useful, though. pinch.gif

I'll do the Cody Rhodes one later.

EDIT:

codyrhodesic.jpg

Edited by michgcs

I'm pretty sure there are real pics out there of WGTT with the tag titles. No n eed to shop them on.

rydersuit.jpg

Can you do this without the hat? Other than that it's perfect. I just don't think the hat suits it.

rydersuit2.jpg

Yeah, I know the hair's s--t, but I was too lazy to make a new one right now. If you want I can do it again, but his headband's almost guaranteed to be there.

To be honest, I don't think the hair's that bad. Appreciate you doing this for me.

• Like 1