Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Yes, I believe that's Diana la Cazadora. As for Amazona, I'm not sure. She was the hardest to find a name for. This picture was one of the only ways to confirm that it was her name.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2588232959388&set=a.2588229119292.129423.1661508962&type=3&theater

EDIT: It has to be the third one as she worked both LLF and ERLL. That picture actually confirms her match with Kerita. :)

Thanks and as I said I didn’t need cutting them here they are (with a few other that have been piling up)

I know nothing of any of those wrestlers but I was able to find their names with a lot of searching. Dragging the image into Google helped for a lot of them. Just found a few other sites that were using the images and had captions of who they were and such. That's how I figured them all out. :D

Yes, I believe that's Diana la Cazadora. As for Amazona, I'm not sure. She was the hardest to find a name for. This picture was one of the only ways to confirm that it was her name.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2588232959388&set=a.2588229119292.129423.1661508962&type=3&theater

EDIT: It has to be the third one as she worked both LLF and ERLL. That picture actually confirms her match with Kerita. :)

Thanks and as I said I didn’t need cutting them here they are (with a few other that have been piling up)

I know nothing of any of those wrestlers but I was able to find their names with a lot of searching. Dragging the image into Google helped for a lot of them. Just found a few other sites that were using the images and had captions of who they were and such. That's how I figured them all out. :D

Great now you make me look lazy (even though I am lol)

Any chance of this two in KyKy?

Richie_Steamboat.jpgDean_Ambrose.jpg

Those are from my game (PWN). Not hard at all to do since I have the PNGs saved with no background. Here ya go. ;)

deanambrose.jpgrichiesteamboat.jpg

I need the following images:

Christian with the WWE title.

Dean Ambrose and The Miz with the WWE Tag Team title.

All in Kyky. Thanks in advance.

Christian2.jpgDean_Ambrose.jpgMiz.jpg

Alex_Riley.jpg

Thanks for doing those so quickly. Do you also mind adding the I.C. Title and World Heavyweight Title to that pic of Alex Riley

Alex_Riley3.jpgAlex_Riley4.jpgAlex_Riley5.jpg

• Like 1

Any creative types want to do an R-Truth on KyKy, but with king regalia like a crown, scepter, robe, etc? I just had him win KOTR in my game and now I want him to believe he's a real king.

How about that?

R-Truth.jpg

How the hell did you do that?

I cut out it from William Regal's photo and added over Ron Killings's photo