Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Akiko Narikuni, Amy-Lee Kramer, Angel Blue, Ann Brookstone, April Davids, Arlene James, Ashley Flair, Aurora Flame (x2), Azumi Hyuga, Felony Foxx, Jelena, JeriLynn Morton, Simply Luscious, Texas Spitfire

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

This is a bit of a heads up for those who use my Photobucket, I’ve done a bit of a reorganising.

There are now sections specifically set up for EWR and TEW specific images and I’ll be going back to sorting pics by letter again but I won’t move anything till after Friday and from then on I’ll be moving pics as I go along, I just saw the 2000+ pics in my sorting folder and thought that not really sorting just laziness.

• Like 4

This is a bit of a heads up for those who use my Photobucket, I’ve done a bit of a reorganising.

There are now sections specifically set up for EWR and TEW specific images and I’ll be going back to sorting pics by letter again but I won’t move anything till after Friday and from then on I’ll be moving pics as I go along, I just saw the 2000+ pics in my sorting folder and thought that not really sorting just laziness.

Cheers.

George South, Jr., Brooke Hogan, Dixie Carter, Frankie Kazarian, Benicio Salazar

GeorgeSouthJr.jpgBrookeHogan-Blue.jpgDixieCarter-Blue.jpgFrankieKazarian-Blue.jpgBenicioSalazar.jpg

CM Punk (x6)

Daniel Bryan Danielson (x6)

The Great Muta (x6)

Jushin "Thunder" Liger (x6)

Go Shiozaki (x3), The Great Sasuke (x3)

Sin Cara (x4), Sin Cara II (Hunico) (x2)

Sheamus, KENTA, Kokushi Musou (Keiji Mutoh), Tyler Black

CMPunk6.jpgCMPunk2.jpgCMPunk7.jpgCMPunk4.jpgCMPunk9.jpgCMPunk18.jpg

DanielBryan.jpgDanielsBryan2.jpgBryanDanielson.jpgBryanDanielson2.jpgBryanDanielson4.jpgBryanDanielson6.jpg

GreatMuta2.jpgGreatMuta3.jpgGreatMuta5.jpgGreatMuta9.jpgGreatMuta10.jpgGreatMuta12.jpg

JushinThunderLiger.jpgJushinThunderLiger3.jpgJushinThunderLiger4.jpgJushinThunderLiger7.jpgJushinThunderLiger8.jpgJushinThunderLiger11.jpg

GoShiozaki.jpgGoShiozaki2.jpgGoShiozaki3.jpgGreatSasuke.jpgGreatSasuke2.jpgGreatSasuke3.jpg

SinCara2.jpgSinCara3.jpgSinCara4.jpgSinCara5.jpgSinCaraII.jpgSinCaraII2.jpg

Sheamus2.jpgKENTA.jpgKokushiMusou.jpgTylerBlack.jpg

Edited by Vincent-AD
  • Like 1

Can anyone get me pictures of all the current TNA champions with their respective belts please?

Excluding EY and ODB, can I get Gail Kim and Sarita with the Knockouts tag belts please :D

Thank you :)

Can i get this on kykys please...

AJ Styles

http://i12.photobuck...e112/aj_joe.jpg

Edit- A Few Others

AJ Styles

http://i191.photobuc...withtitle-1.png

Bambi (Far Left) Misaki Ohata (Kneeling Middle) and Yumi Ohka (Far Right)

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/Game112/?action=view&current=168f5dd3.jpg

Edited by XxFutureLegend112xX

No one uses full body shots like that. The game makes them waaaaaaay too small to use like that, plus they look warped.

I have some requests, if anyone would help it'd be appreciated

The Rock /w WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar /w WWE Championship (if possible this pic: http://i42.tinypic.com/2uo485j.jpg )

R-Truth /w WWE Tag Team Championship

Kaitlyn /w Divas Championship

Cheerleader Melissa /w Divas Championship

AJ /w Womens Championship

Mickie James /w Womens Championship (if possible this pic http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Z_Sort/Mickie_James-5.jpg or this pic http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Z_Sort/Mickie_James-3.jpg )

Thanks in advance! :)

Here's a few more I've made. Not all these are in the game I don't think, but made them in case they are added. I'll still getting better at these, so they aren't the best.

Lucy Mendez, Adam Rich (x2), Mark Sterling, Christian (from Slammiversary), Miss Natural, Vader (from Raw last week), and Vince McMahon (also from Raw). I know the Vince one sucks, but I still posted it anyways. I also don't really like how the Miss Natural one turned out, but I hated the one in the pic pack, so thats why I made it. I've been trying to do ones of current MPW and WLW wrestlers even though neither are in the game, so I hope to have some more soon.

LucyMendez1.jpgAdamRich2.jpgAdamRich1.jpgMarkSterling.jpgChristian.jpgMissNatural.jpgVader.jpgVince.jpg

sorry double post, but it allows me to add more pics.

Stacey O'Brien, Lucy Mendez, Jason Jones, Derek Stone, Brandon Espinosa, and Brian Breaker (x2)

Stacey.jpgLucyMendez.jpgJasonJones.jpgDerek_Stone.jpg

BrandonEspinosa.jpgBreaker1.jpgBreaker2.jpg

The Jason Jones one I might try to fix as it looks a bit distorted and I noticed it after I saved it. As for Derek Stone, I couldn't find a really good pic, so that's the best I could do for now. The other ones I think I did pretty good on really. A few minor mistakes, but nothing a little practicing won't fix.

Edited by jupiterhill

No one uses full body shots like that. The game makes them waaaaaaay too small to use like that

In some ways, body shots are better, as you can see the worker's basic physique. I often use pictures that at least have a wrestler's upper body as well as their face. But full body pictures aren't as good an idea to have in-game.

I didn't like the pictures for Kim Nielson in the game. One was from her TNA days as Desire many years ago, and the newer one was when she first appeared on The Biggest Loser with all her weight gain. Anyways, I found a new picture of her after she lost the weight and I made a new pic of her if anyone is interested.

Kim_Nielson.jpg