Doctor Who

Dingle

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pigs were sodding stupid. The episode however was good (yes, you have read that from me), but that was all it was.

What happened to Solomon? He did the big speech in Hooverville ot whatever, rallying the troops etc, then I didn't see him again, although dad distracted me briefly, so I may have missed him.

Edited by Mushiking timmayy

Yeah, I think Russell T. has an obsession with pigs, I remember something about a 'fake' alien being made from the body of a pig. I don't know why they didn't just have the daleks disfigure the men and turn them into just human slaves rather than do the silly pig-man thing.

Still, it was mainly a good episode, but I hope there is better to come.

Calling it now; Dalek Khan is the Dalek in the first (new) series - think about it; he was more or less dead until Rose touched him and gave him some energy. The temporal shift must have used so much of his energy that he was drained as hell...

Nope, he is (or was as is the case) part of the Cult of Skaro, supposedly an age old group of Daleks designed to think logically for the benefit of the Dalek Empire.

I know he was part of the Cult of Skaro, I was giving the idea that if he can do his temporal shifts, then he could easily flip forward in time too >_>

Nah, that'd be horrid, but I do hope that lone Dalek (not Khan, the emo Dalek) comes back. I'm also mighty pissed off they killed Sec, he could have become an amazing new recurring character as both a foe and ally to The Doctor depending on the occasion.

Well, I have to say I really enjoyed the second part of the story. There was the odd niggle though, for example, shouldn't the lightning strike have killed The Doc?

It's only a minor gripe though. It's a pity they killed Sec, as he seemed to have a lot of potential.

Good episode, generally.

The Dalek backstory is so convoluted by now that they're just a mess of contradictions...I love them, but I always end up shouting at the screen throughout any Dalek episode, although fortunately not nearly as much as I did during the Emo Dalek nonsense.

For starters, why are they still so obsessed with killing the Doctor? Surely they've realised what happens when they do that. It doesn't work. That's a stupid minor gripe, though.

The bit that really made me cringe was the Dalek telling the Dalek/Human/Timelord hybrids "No, a Dalek must obey orders!", when less than ten minutes ago that same Dalek had disobeyed his. Nice one there, mate.